All Comments on 'Fall and Rise'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 311 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I would never keep them from you"

Except when you give them permission to go off to the beach or whatever on his weekend?

What a fucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The statistics for couples who began a relationship through an affair and eventually married are not encouraging. According to research, more than 75 percent of such marriages will result in divorce within five years. Considering only 2-3% of affair partners get married theoutlook for success is dismal.

Sounds like Pauline was already cheating on Daddy Dave. Pauline is your typical monkey branching woman so he shouldn't be surprised. Daddy Dave better hope he was smart enough to make Pauline sign a prenuptial agreement of good ole Daddy Dave going to feel the sting of alimony when the courts transfer his wealth to Pauline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The "who's the daddy" twist at the end was very clever.

As for the Senior Bitch, Pauline, and the Little Bitches...1. In most states a parent can get in trouble for subverting visitation, which Pauline did. In fact, the child's desires about visiting (excluding an abusive situation) have no real weight. I've seen cops arrive to make sure the child goes. Pauline is obviously a slutty, controlling cunt. There are lots of those in the divorce world. and 2. I really detest the sentimental, childish "they're just teenagers" excuse. At the ages the girls were, they knew right from wrong. What they needed to learn was the lesson that the world doesn't revolve around their desires. A good parent, which Pauline wasn't, would NOT have allowed anything to interfere with the visitation schedule and would have explained to the girls why. As it was, Sam was far too easy on them, and the blame shifting was nauseating. The girls needed to be dressed down for what they did, be made to understand that what their mother did was vicious, and made to earn their way back into his life. It's a lesson entitled, self-absorbed children need to learn.

Opinionated1Opinionated1almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the ending..we need more stories where the husband is not a cuck and ends

up in a great situation. thank you

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

I have said it here before, the girls sucked. Six months after not realizing their father had left, they didn't care about him because they had Daddy Dave to give them things instead.

I would love to see in a story like this where Dad sends an amendment to the visitation agreement along with a termination of parental rights to show them how he feels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The baby twist near the end made a really good story into a great one.

Thank you for your stories

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

fairly good and realistic on the divorce ruining the real Dad financially, emotionally and kids drifting away from the alternate weekend situation as they get older. Should have asked Holly what costume she wore to the Halloween Party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hungs around Holly, spends money on Holly but doesn't ask the babymaker about the sperm donor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ex wives are all monsters with this author with rare exceptions. Yikes. Lots of replacement divorces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally i think he should have dumped the kids,his ex and especially his so called best friend. With friends like that, who needs enemies. And his ex wife and ex kids could kiss my ass. He does not have any family or friends there.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

This author is incapable of writing about a strong male main character. Apparently weak men is the only thing this person knows. Nobody with z pair would have tolerated anything like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Big Guy do you have something against boys in your stories. Every child is female. Every bitth is female. Why is that?

I agree with a comment below regards his,daughters. THEY abandoned him. 3 months and they don't call or even, apparently realize they haven't seen him? They THANK him for cancelling visitation?

They, for practical purposes, ignore him during the holidays and his birthday. His ex encourages their sepatstion behavior..what a heartless life form.

Given all that he should have just left, with NO notice to his former family. They killed him in their hearts and broke his.

She got remarried so alimony would have stopped.

I understand his pain; what happened to him is unfathomable.

A lot of your stories suffer from a common LE malady; the MC falls in love after 2 or three dates and is off to commitment trail. No need for that. Makes more sense, gence realistic, just say we dated for 5 or 6 months and then...

That said I liked most of your stories and some I just flight out loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta agree with an earlier comment, I would have written off the wife instantly and the kids the second time they canceled a planned date with me. The first time, ok, benefit of the doubt. But twice and they are history. I’ve been told I’m a cold s.o.b. and I guess I can be, but I don’t take kindly to being stabbed in the back. By anybody, friend, foe, or especially relative. Pretty good story, BigGuy, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER STUPID CHEAP DRUNK MC!!

THIS CUCK STORIES HAVE WEAK WIMPY CUCK MCS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story. I sympathized with the MC until I read the comments and realized what a weak stupid wimp cuck he was. Luckily I managed to leave my 5 star rating just before!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This yarn started well and I was full of sympathy for the MC thrown out of home and family by his cheating treacherous wife. But then the MC turns into a whining man-child and my sympathy evaporated. No wonder wifey traded up to his richer friend, I don’t blame her. But then the plot becomes completely unhinged when pregnant Holly turns up. When are the aliens landing? At this point the yarn crashes and burns. 4 stars for trying, but could do better if the plot had remained grounded in reality. It would have better to explore the reality of the MC grieving for the loss of his family by resorting to alcohol and his subsequent journey to recovery. Just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.10.22]

Love the paternity twist and the end.

11/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.10.22]

Love the paternity twist and the end.

11/10!!!!!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Tedious

What is it with the glorification of these bonehead characters that can’t stop being victims? You portray a man that is just a complete fucking asshole. And all he can do is blame everyone else. He is such a tiresome motherfucker, that you just wanna take him out behind the barn and put everyone else out of his misery.

It also blows me away, that so many of the chuckleheads and trolls on this site love this kind of crap. I guess they identify with it, being perpetual victims themselves.

DarknsDarknsover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. A great twist too, one that I did not see coming. Well done. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought that the story was up to BG33’s usual high standards. I appreciate that Ruttweiler is so perspicacious that he knows all about the readers who like the author’s stories. I must be a perpetual victim without knowing it. And Ruttweiler has certainly never been a victim…leading a charmed life. What’s that thing about karma?

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/17/2022) Dang, this story was so painful in the beginning. I just wanted to strangle the slut wife and dick friend. They're just characters in a story, right? The ending was lovely. And I do believe in Karma. Five stars from me. Oh.., me thinks Rutty has issues. Did something hit a nerve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Paulie was an incredibly selfish bitch.

Believe it or not, Sam dodged a bullet.

Feel sorry for anyone trying to have a relationship with the daughters tho, who knows what kind of damage being raised by such a dumb, selfish cow could've caused those girls.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Teenagers or not, it was Pauline's duty as a mother to ensure they were taught well. Especially in the responsibility department. But oh well, she is a cheater, what responsibility.

AstordatairAstordatairover 1 year ago

The end twist about Sam being the baby's father is a work of art! Very nice story!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Seriously?

I think it's sad that this submission has such high marks. That indicates to me that many of your readers share your approach to life and love, believing that the attitudes and choices that Sam demonstrates are justified and reasonable.

Sam has little or no feeling of self-worth. He is extremely self-destructive, but blames his own failures on others. Abusing himself with alcohol and blaming others shows that he's complete avoiding accountability. Taking responsibility for one's own failures is what real men do. Real men don't blame everyone else for their mistakes.

Sam is a perennial victim. Everything is his wife's fault, even events that have little to do with him personally, such as his daughters growing up and spending time with their friends. He's stuck being a little boy. Again, not a real man.

Then he acts out. When his feelings are hurt, he runs away to another city, hoping to HURT his daughters. He wants to cause them emotional pain. "I'll show them!" Like a two-year-old. Again, not what real men do. And not what real fathers do.

He meets pregnant Holly. He "rescues" her, and so, of course, they IMMEDIATELY "fall in love". He sees that she is alone, pregnant and in need of help. She's vulnerable. He sees an opportunity to step in and take over the payments, so to speak. He can be in control here, so he gloms onto her. And she lets him, and encourages it.

That is so fucking unhealthy. "Love" based on rescuing is nothing more than neediness, a sure recipe for a sticky, unhealthy and short relationship. Emotionally healthy women run away from that shit so fast they leave a partial vacuum behind, and disappear with a "pop".

When a guy has a "White Knight" personality, he thinks that he only has worth in a woman's eyes because of what he DOES (rescuing), not who he IS as a person. If a woman is with you because of what you do for her, and the resources you have, she sees no value in you as a person! Just as a resource. In fact, a lot of people (not just women) hold such a man in contempt, because they see he has no self-worth. So, why should they think he is worthwhile? Great way to to get yourself used and thrown away AGAIN!!

If Sam really wonders why Pauline fell in love with Dave and left him, he need only ponder what it's like to live with a man-child who blames his personal failures on everyone else, or more likely, her. It is exhausting. No wonder she found a way out.

From the way Pauline is written, she shows remarkable forbearance to Sam's ridiculous, whiny, acting-like-a-toddler behavior, probably in the interest of trying to help her daughters salvage something from knowing their father.

For anyone who want to scream at me for writing "psychobabble" in comments about the personalities of the characters and what the effects are in "real life", just spend a moment thinking about your own life and loves, and where they went wrong. Now think about how they might go right IF you work to become a better person and a "real man".

Or, just get mad and start screaming and swearing, and see how far it gets you.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
@Annonymous_11/14/22

The reason I write these comments is because I understand the situation and personalities because I've lived it. And worked hard to overcome the consequences of a difficult childhood and bad early relationships with women. Which were mostly MY FAULT.

Whatever perspicacity that I appear to show in these comments is because I have some hope that others can learn and grow.

And I criticize a lot of the more ridiculous stories, because I'm hoping that somehow, we might get some better ones, with characters and plots that come closer to believability.

Also, because many stories are so stupid as to be offensive.

This one isn't stupid, but the MC is amazingly self-destructive and corrosively acts out in his environment. It bugs me that so many readers here seem to see this as the way life IS AND SHOULD BE. And that is tragic and scary.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

It’s a piece of freaking fiction. Not a slice of life. Well written, good character development. Thank you

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 1 year ago

How long in N.C?

At one point, about 2/3rds of the way in, I seem to have read that Hubby had been in in Tarheel Territory for four years. It struck me as way too long. Felt like maybe a year although the kids were described as bigger. Then We-The-Readers are told at the end (after returning to Longhorn Lawns) he was away for three years! Either my reading was careless or the editing was!

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

This is aimed at Ruiiweiller's long and full of shit remarks on a great story. Pauline is a cheating self indulged worthless slut. She deserves every word from Sam. The real hero in this story is Tim. I wish I had a caring friend as he. 5+ stars for BigGuy33.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

This is aimed at Ruiiweiller's long and full of shit remarks on a great story. Pauline is a cheating self indulged worthless slut. She deserves every word from Sam. The real hero in this story is Tim. I wish I had a caring friend as he. 5+ stars for BigGuy33.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> "but part of me saw this as a little bit of karma.

<><>><<><>

fin"

I saw that as a GREAT beginning to a great ending. Alas, the cake flopped in the oven at the last minute.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 1 year ago

Every time I read this his daughters reactions pisses me off. I can understand the wanting some free time on weekends, but to totally forget about their dad for six months. The only reason they found out he left was Christmas. If somehow they didn't celebrate the holiday, they probably wouldn't have noticed until he didn't stop by with a birthday present.

Their mother cheats on their dad, and they just move on because it didn't really affect them.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Not bad big guy,

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I love that he didn't go the forgiveness route with the ex wife. She destroyed him and saw him struggling,but "he's probably fine" she only cared about assuaging her own guilt at being a backstabbing skank. So Fuck her, and everybody that looks like her. Now the kids, kids tend to generally be the most fickle and callous creatures on the Earth. So it doesn't surprise me or ring untrue that they would forget about their pops. Just glad they found their way back. Decent story, the only unbelievable thing is the serendipity of the new babies conception, but I'll let that slide .😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pauline is quite the delusional bitch who wanted to have her cake and eat it too. She had a long emotional affair with Dave and then broke her husband's heart and dumped him, somehow oblivious to the damage she caused him and thr family and helped to manipulate her daughters to accept Daddy Dave. Ignoring the money angle, she lived on a fantasy world that MC was doing fine without her and selfishly ignored his pleas regarding his teenage daughters. She easily could have given him more time to be with the girls beyond the standard visitation, but selfishly didn't so she could have them bond more with rich Daddy Dave. If she truly cared for her ex, despite leaving him and marrying Dave the Asshole right after the divorce came through, she would have helped support her husband's efforts to have time with their daughters. But she really did not care, only so much as to assuage her guilt. She is extremely self centered and and oblivious to her destructive betrayal and post divorce actions. She appears sympathetic at face value, but it is merely so she doesn't feel overly guilty. She is not evil. Just very self centered and selfish. Maybe the money upgrade was a lucky bonus. But her disrespect of her husband was immense, her betrayal really damaged her ex, and then the lack of empathy regarding their daughters. I personally don't blame the daughters. Were they role models? No. They were nit. They should have had more problems with the split and most teenage daughters eoukd be very frosty to Dave (never Daddy) once everything went down. But they are still kids and their emotional compass is still forming. They too do not sound particularly bright and do not show much empathy. It took them five months to realize their father had left the state. Pauline's threat to deprive him seeing them was cold blooded. She only cares about herself and then second place, her daughters. Her lack of moral judgment is so glaring that it borders on narcissism, though that might be pushing it. Wasted opportunity by the author at hinting at a karmic ending. It would have been great to see that fleshed out. It was cryptic and open ended. Drops this story to 4 stars. Otherwise was quite realistic and good to see him find Holly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed mist of the story, but the payback/karma was too little. Thankfully, the last lube saved it from being just a 3. Still, justice was lacking.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Great twist making the baby Sam's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a wonderful story, I think it would have been interesting to read that Pauline and David had parted but 'Alls Well that Ends Well'.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 1 year ago

I would've liked more in the story about Pauline and why she started up with Dave. It didn't seem like she had any problems with Dan, so it's difficult to see why she cheated. Apart from her not keeping in touch with Dan after the divorce, she seems level-headed. I'm also surprised that Dan didn't explain the visitation issues with his girls. He just expected them to want to visit and didn't make sure they kept the visitation times foremost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

REALLY liked this. Well played 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm guessing that many/most real life cheating wife stories end this way. However at the very least a more satisfying ending is where the cheating wife comes to understand that new is rarely better unless there is abuse involved, especially when the cheaters boyfriend is a family member or friend of the victim. Excellent story and I truly appreciate the effort.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

How many Best Friends become backstabbing mother fuckers ? How many cheating sluts does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? I gave this story a 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Asshole became a cheap drunkard instead of finding his balls and starting a new life with new kids!!

Men are weak emotional wimpy assholes!!

Every marriage should have a prenup and clause on infidelity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ending was so fucking rushed that it spoilt the story!!

It was a good end but needed to be fleshed out more!!

Dave and his cheatingcex-wife needed their comeuppance!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Holy crap! Sam took one hell of a nose dive into depression and self pity. Glad that he came out of it and renewed his relation with his girls. Don't blame him for still holding a grudge for how his ex did him. Thought the fact that he was the father of the baby was just one of those things that can only be called a stroke of genius by the author. Not much chance that it would ever happen in real life, but remember this is fiction and anything goes. Well done, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Having never been through the agony of divorce,I’m. Not sure I have the ability to gage the feelings of husband but I. am pretty sure booze would not have any part of the solution. That being said he did get his life on track it turned out well 4,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Few things are as destructive as adultery. Sam fell for a while like many men in the same situation have. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

oldpantyor whatever are you a teenager? this is not fiction! There is NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN! nothing!

OilcanjonOilcanjon12 months ago

So.. about 50% of marraiges end in divorce. And of those divorces, some 70 to 80% are instigated by the wife. Guys, IF you choose to get married, it about a 30% chance that you are going to get screwed. (Also in something like 10% to 25% of cases, the DNA of the child does not match the DNA of the man listed as father on the birth certificate.)

It's life. Deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

God you are a simp. There's no way you have kids. It's either that or you are so unbelievably sloppy as a writer that you are incapable of recognizing the inherent conflicts in your plot and character development. Considering you have made assining decisions before, its entiely possible you have kids but just suck at consistency.

Dude, are you are trying to tell me the mother and step-dad never thought to sit the girls down and let them know their father has moved away? Seriously? You went out of your way to portray Pauline and Dave as somewhat caring and regretful. You presented them as loving parents. Yet, they never confronted the girls about their behavior towards their father? They never challenged teenage selfishness? They never encouraged them to at least give their dad one weekend? AND, they never warned the girls that their choices resulted in tremendous pain for their father? We both know the answer is a firm NO. So, I have to ask. Are you stupid? How the hell can your plot and character development be consistent with such a completely obvious conflict? Jesus christ.

Considering you are probably still fighting against my criticism, let me ask you more questions to hopefully open your eyes.

Which is the correct description of Pauline and Dave in your mind? Are they flawed but trying to make amends or are they complete scumbags intent on poisoning any relationship with the ex? I think you believe it's the former but in no way do their actions support this. Not one.

I could go on and express why this is rotten as fuck but we both know you will continue to do what you want and never take advice. I have read many comments in your stories and excluding anonymous idiots, some of the readers offer brilliant advice when they want. Maybe actually listen for a change, find instances where multiple people hone in on the same thing.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

Just one thing. If Daddy Fucking Dave was so rich, Sam shouldn't have had to pay so much child support.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For all of the characters saying he was wrong in giving up on his daughters, the actual events in the story disagree. When it takes months for them to even notice that he is gone, much less care, it's pretty hard to say that his leaving involved any abandonment. They are more than old enough to face the consequences of their actions and deserved to find themselves treated as they treated him. In fact, I think he let them off too easy. Instead of waiting for them to figure it out, he should have told them outright that they would never see him again since they clearly were just a couple of worthless bitches like their mother. Perhaps the "scared straight" approach would have knocked some sense into them. Or perhaps not. It still should have been done.

@Justplainjeff - Unless the new spouse adopts the children, they are not party to the child support issue.

LoejtcLoejtc11 months ago

Thought the dialog between Pauline and Sam in the middle of page 3 was the best summary of the traumatic effects of a divorce. Pauline didn't know because she didn't care. She landed on her feet. Her life wasn't upended. She wasn't living on a shoestring.

But Sam made the results of her infidelity on his life both as a husband and a father crystal clear. Time may blunt some of the sharp edges of her treachery but the scars from the emotional wounds will always remain. She needed a good dose of guilt. Sam supplied it in spades.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why have you started making the cheating wives win so much in your stories? They always end up wealthy and happy. The same thing happened with Jennie and Tom in "Betrayed". In Colleen takes a lover you have the MC stay with a wife who's fucking another man. I hate cuck stories.

I know I could stop reading, but I like your writing, and obviously these are your stories and you write them however you please.

I'm just being an asshole lol

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

"you didn't deserve to be spoken to like that" Yes she did deserve it. She made no reasonable attempt to make sure their daughters were available to see him on his dates. I actually took my ex to court on this issue and the Judge ruled in my favor.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little deus ex machina there but it was a feel good that works.

Thanks for the read.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Must be the third or fourth time reading this gem. Pauline giving "Daddy Fucking Dave" reason to distrust her? Imagine that! A cheater cheating on another cheater! What is this world coming to? 5 * is called for, and kudos to Sam for finding true love.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

All it needed was a DNA test...

Anita71Anita719 months ago

Another wonderful story from a fantastic writer. 5 stars from here. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is no limit to how much can be accomplished if we don’t worry about who gets the credit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks, BigGuy. Your stories make us all want to keep trying.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

A well-written, entertaining read. I thoroughly enjoyed it including the ending!! thanks.

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Very well done. Loved it, especially the fatherhood twist. Didn’t see that coming. Pretty much anyway you write a story has happened in real life at some time to someone. Your characters were well developed and felt real. Many of the commenters need to grow up and get real. People do sometimes fall in love with others. You don’t always find your lifemate the first time around. This is fiction folks. None of these characters actually exist. It’s a story meant to entertain. Lighten up. If u want the character to act differently write your own story. Simple. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s this time around.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Now there's a happy ending I can live with .

Very good all round story . Well written , easy to read , simple plot told well with a decent bit of drama thrown in .

I can totally understand his feelings towards his ex wife and the impotent rage he must have felt . And whilst kid's are just kids , teenagers can be infuriating . Somehow they get a bit selfish but it's all a part of growing up , they really don't see when they hurt someone .

Nicely balanced story . Thanks for posting .

DK . 4 *

photogman18photogman188 months ago

Well-written story with a good plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mostly good but the karmic payback on Pauline & Dave fell short.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sam should never have apologized to Pauline. She didn't deserve an apology.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

not perfect,but still pretty damn good . i'm sure that a spouse treated that way would m ore than likely at least be tempted to crawl into a bottle just to forget . still a happy ending !!!

Ursus1932Ursus19327 months ago

His stories pretty nigh all need the attention of FTDS (Finish The Damned Story) another fine author on LIT)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@OilCanjon: those mismatched paternity figure are hyperbolic b$llshit. The median value if misattributed paternity as verified by DNA testing in cases where paternity is in question is 27% (median of several studies). Yes the number is high but is based on cases where paternity testing is performed because paternity is in doubt or being disputed. That is completely different than saying paternity is wrong for 25% of all marriages / births in wedlock. Some of those DNA tests are done when the man and woman are not married or engaged. It is like saying at the height of the pandemic 20% of people in city X had positive Covid tests. That doesn't mean 20% were infected at that moment. They got tested because they had symptoms and a doctor ordered a test for them (before at home tests became a thing). Yeesh. And the women starting 70% of divorces doesn't mean they are all cheating or trading up. It just means that they are filing first. There are a lot of reasons for divorce. And their are two people in a marriage. Don't get suckered in by the incel garbage where they twist stats. Peace.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

think he should have told his ex to seek professional help if she couldn't grasp the consequences she inflicted upon him.

otherwise, maybe a little more lead up to the initial betrayal... although it did sting pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pauline was a very self centred person and as such only thought about herself. The issue I have is who is going to walk the girls down the isle when they get married!!!!!!!!!!! I see fisticuffs on the horizon as Pauline may well put her foot in it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Reading again….one of my favorite plots. If I could wish for one change it would have been to have Dave get caught cheating on Pauline 😎

.

5 *****

NallusNallus6 months ago

Good story of real emotions, and great hurt at his daughters' actions.

In the case of his daughters, the right thing to do would have been SO VERY difficult; but he did it.

I'm glad he shared with his ex wife her willful cluelessness about his finances, collecting the $ she did not need.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good & a realistic kind of story. Loved reading it.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere5 months ago

Fell off the cliff at the end.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo5 months ago

Oh man. I came to literotica for the smut. I've stayed for the occasional treasures I find, and this is one! And right after commenting on another BigGuy33 story that it contained one example of a scenario so common on literotica that it has practically become a cliche' here, the super perfect masculine gentleman MC who gets cheated on and either dumped or who dumps the betrayer and ends up rescuing his perfect appreciative soulmate through his perfect supermale ability to fix anything needing fixed in her life while filling all voids within it, and now right after that I read this with the MC so badly flawed that were it not fiction the odds of his recovery might be too stacked against him for any kind of redemption though our sympathies are with him and it's one of the best damn stories on this site with such a magical ending that I don't care if it's a fairy tale! This is one of the best stories I have ever read anywhere! BigMan33 I hope the Covid China virus didn't get you and you are well and still out there! Thank you for writing this and thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When he started getting all apologetic about how he had talked to Pauline and treated the girls before he left Texas, I was disappointed. I felt they all got what they deserved. But when he had a talk with Pauline after he returned, I was thrilled with the way he laid into her. Typical clueless, selfish, cheating bitch. So I was not surprised to hear there might be trouble in Paradise, at the end. *****

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 months ago

BG33 has a theme. Wife cheats with best friend, they move on and poison the kids against him. The MC moves away or become an alcoholic, finally meets an emotionally manipulative woman who forces his children back into his life and his ex lives happily ever after. I swear, BG33 wears a cock cage and a t-shirt that says "Simp" on it when his fat ass writes these stories.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

bit disappointed the ex wife came out of it so well she knew what she was doing turning the daughters against

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

They always want to be friends after ripping your heart out. Pauline was so concerned about her ex because she knew how bad she hurt him. The way the author wrote her was like oh had experience of a remorseful ex wife. I was even at one point wondering if he intended this to be a reconciliation story and have them end up back together. Which was good it was not. The amount of pain someone dong what she did to her ex would be almost impossible to recover from. The children were selfish just like the cheating mom and the part were they broke the father's heart was well written. The ending was to short and the job details too long.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

Second time through and still love this one.

The twist about Holly's pregnancy was what tipped this into the 5* range for me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not the best writing by the author, but a decent read!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pauline and Dave will have all eternity to suffer for the pain they inflicted!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too heavy on loser side at the start.

muddman74muddman744 months ago

This one kept me reading all the way through, but it's one that is hard to give a rating on for me. I thought the 1st part was too heavy into the "loser in the bottle", but once he got help and kicked the drinking habit and found Holly the story was excellent. I do think there should be more of a long term burn for the ex and her scumbag she left the OP for. And I think that since he reconciled with his daughters from the 1st marriage, it would have been nice to see some interaction with his new family and kids too. So I'm at a 4.5 on the rating, which I will round up. Thanks for the entertaining story.

demanderdemander3 months ago

Really liked this one. D

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! Did that ever suck.

WillowghbyWillowghby3 months ago
A Note of Appreciation to Anony 2/18/24

Thank you for your well structured critique of this BG33 story. Your mastery of the details of the story, your clear and well organized presentation of the facts, plus your impeccably developed logic, makes your conclusions crystal clear and irrefutable.

For those who are confused by my comment - this is hyperbolic, tongue-in-cheek razzing. Dumping shit on an author without identifying WHY is very small of you, Anony.

My admiration goes to BG33 along with hearty Thanks! An entertaining story with zero Special Forces, or Mexican whorehouses, or gruesome torture, or testicular home runs - just good Karma at work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If ur ex wife is a b1tch and ur friend a backstabber make sure to get even and destroy there world. Special in this story. U dont need a divorce theres other choices. They suddenly disappear or accident do happen.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

6 pages of a fucking wimpy cuck Sam who should find his balls.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC is a fucking loser. Even runs back to the dump to be near the bitches

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It could have been a good story if there was some payback. Even at the end the karma was just a hint.

Odess83Odess832 months ago

История неплохая. Правда я не понимаю зачем автор помирил отца с дочерьми? Они открыто показали, что им плевать на него! В 15 лет уже есть мозги и девочки должны были понимать ЧТО они значат для одинокого отца. Они виделись всего 4 дня в месяц и они были готовы выбросить эти встречи на свалку. Лучше бы он их забыл, а они мучились потом стыдом всю жизнь!!

moultonknobmoultonknob2 months ago

He sounds like a pathetic fuckwit and why the need to get pissed every night just because the bitch left him, by the sound of her he should be grateful she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What was the point of mentioning the old Nissan on the drive when he went to pick up his daughters?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

"Hmmm, Dave, why should you worry? I'm *sure* she's faithful. After all, women love faithful, honest, loving-father, hard-working, good-looking-men type of husbands. Plus, I'm sure there's not a dishonest bone in her body..."

Oh, and you've got money... though she has *specifically* and repeatedly said that *wasn't* why she married you."

.

Oh yeah, I forgot, *you* aren't honest, are you? And though you didn't have a wife to be unfaithful to before you seduced her, you *did* cheat on your friendship with Sam. Oh, and I guess she *does* have cheating or dishonest bones in her body... huh...?"

Well, maybe you *should* worry...?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

"Sam, it's Pauline. ... I finally told them that you had moved away. As I predicted, they are badly hurt. They always assumed they could see you whenever they wanted and to finally find out that was no longer the case struck them deeply. I hope you're proud of yourself for hurting your girls."

- Interesting that their definition of "whenever they want" apparently amounts to maybe once or twice a year since it took them six months to even notice. It's a good thing for him that they *dumped* him in June. If they'd opted out in January, it could have been almost a whole year before they realized he was gone.

And it's not just that they didn't care if they hadn't 'seen him' for six months - they also didn't care that they hadn't called him or emailed him or texted him. Yeah, his kids just love him to death...

.

"I had already lost your mom and I felt like I was losing you, too, and I didn't handle it very well."

- Don't be delusional. He *had* lost them. "Gosh, Dad, we love you but, you know, in the 'we don't care if we have any contact with you' sort of way."

.

"Your mom says I can keep you until I got back home on Sunday, so get your bags packed."

"Oh, dad, but this weekend..."

- See? If up to *them* they'd have passed on that weekend too. You know, because 'hugs, we love you, sorry' was the full extent of their desire to interact given *their* choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...

SIMILAR Stories