All Comments on 'Fall From Grace Ch. 04: Rock Bottom'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really good story! In the future chapters maybe “mom” could get “marked” (tattoo and piercing) to show that she really is a trained mom slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great maybe now you get her pierced and marked and wears heels all the time never allowed to take them off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Humiliating gang bang with his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She needs more humiliation. Perhaps some bi action and been given away to provide sexual services to your various lovers. Maybe take her to Vegas and pimp her out for an evening???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't tattoo and piercing her or make her a whore for anyone but her son. The fact she still has the motherly respectable look but a total slut males it better. But if you tattoo and pierce her then she is no different then all the other tattoo pierced whores and those stories SUCK.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Well she could have a leather collar with a tag that says "My son's property or my son's whore" She could be branded "Tattooed" on her butt cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed the series so far. I like the son taking control of his mother or any other females that she might know but I'm more into the son not sharing his mother or other females with anyone else. Don't tattoo her or brand her or pierce her.

bucco40bucco40over 2 years ago

A tattoo across her waxed cunt that says "Property of" and his / your name. This will remind her of her place while at the same time humiliate her to the one doing the waxing every couple of weeks. Her tip could become the use of her mouth to satisfy the waxer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Send her to a bdsm mistress to train her how to pleasure men with her body. Train her how to talk, wear, walk like a slut. Train her how to milk cocks with her mouth, pussy & ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we keep it to just the mom and son in this one? Tired of seein random dicks come from left and right when the whole premise was mom and son. And it baffles me on guys wanting gang bangs and to pimp her out like fareal ? That's the woman you wanna be with??shit is foul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the others about not sharing her with other men, that part of her life is over. I never got why some men like the idea of whoring out their women if she does everyone she isn't really yours anymore. I also don't like the tattoo, but maybe have her write all over herself with a marker, dirty names and other things and make her do it so the shame is greater. Also having see with multiple people isn't the only way to shame and control her. I like the idea she has to publicly apologize and admit her wrong doing to those she has hurt. That would shame her more and prevent her from taking back her old life. Not serially pleasing them but humbling herself before them in a pitiful manner so they can never see her in any other way. Also give her a mantra she has to repeat all the time to herself and to her son to remind her of her place.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

No sharing her. She IS his mother, not a whore. She is a slut for him and him only.

She is all he needs. No branding or tattoos, but piercing with consent is fine. He loves his mother, keep it that way.

4/5

JobewonJobewonover 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story. I love the way he breaks hear down. Would love to she them progress. Please don’t make it a crowd. Keep it between them, unless it is a girlfriend or future wife to make it a three some. To many of these stories are great but get overcrowded. Thanks.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 2 years ago

This was definitely one of the better BDSM incest stories I have read. I can't wait to read how you build her up too become the true mother slut she has always needed to become. I can see from the beginning that it will be just a determined a buildup as her submission was.

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. I loved all 4 chapters. Thanks for the great read! Can't wait to see the next sections!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

I am writting this before reading it. First I love this s tory, second I wish I were her 3rd I hope he makes her be naked whenever he is home. 4th, make her beg him for his cock. 5th make her realize she can not live withour her sob=ns cock 6th make her into his urinal

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 2 years ago

Yes, Please make me your perfect slut, Son. I need you and will live to sexualy please you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i jus farted at 7:29PM january 21st

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES