Fall in Love with a Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum!" I whispered. I didn't really know how things worked when it was two girls, but figured it would be courteous at least. Layla said nothing but simply continued her ministrations. The feeling of her mouth on my clit and her fingers inside me was too much to resist and my body shook as my orgasm claimed me.

Layla pulled out of me and I felt a sense of emptiness at the loss of her fingers, which was quickly replaced as the shorter girl pulled herself up to lie next to me, holding me in her arms as my body trembled at the feeling of having reached such euphoria. "You taste amazing," she whispered with a smile, kissing down my neck as she did.

"I loved it," I whispered back. "I didn't really know how this worked, but I never knew sex could feel like that."

"I'm glad," Layla replied. "Thank you for trusting me to show you how it can feel."

"Can I do that for you?" I asked.

"You don't have to."

"I know, but I want to," I whispered, squeezing the hand I'd never let go of. "I want to make you feel as incredible as you did for me."

"Okay," she smiled.

A thought came to mind. "I guess I should warn you that I don't really know what I'm doing," I giggled.

"It's easy. Just think about what made you feel good and try it. I'll let you know what I like, but I think you'll know once you've begun," Layla said. I smiled and reached out to pull her closer, wanting to feel the electricity that came with having her skin on mine. We turned over so that she laid back on her bed and I paused for a second, admiring my wonderful girlfriend.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered.

"We sure do say that a lot," she giggled, and then my mouth was back on her, kissing down her body. I wanted to take my time and savor every second of this night, hear every sound she made, help her feel all the amazing things she deserved. Arriving at her chest, I reached around her back to unhook her bra and pull the strap over her shoulder, and as it fell away I saw her breast for the first time. Layla's chest was smaller than mine, but it was perfectly proportioned for her body and well, it was hers so it was beautiful by association.

I tried to think about what Layla had done for me as I reached out and gently stroked her nipple with my finger, and her reaction told me I was on the right path. I took her into my mouth with a slow suction, feeling her arch her back and crying out into the night. I kept on her for a little while before tracing a path back up to her lips. Our tongues danced together and my free hand trailed down her side, over her hip, and teased at the waistband of her panties.

"Please, Sarah," Layla breathed when we broke apart.

"Please what?" I smirked, both to confirm her consent and because I loved how flustered she got.

"Touch me," she whispered with a gasp as I eagerly met her request.

"You're so wet," I marveled. I loved the feeling of her pussy and the thought that I was responsible for her feeling this way.

"All for you," Layla replied, pulling me closer and pressing herself back against my hand. She lifted her leg and her thigh brushed against my uncovered mound, a breath catching in my throat in answer.

"Fuck," I instantly whispered at the new sensation. "And I thought I was the one getting you off," I said.

"You know you like it."

"That I did." I was being introduced to a lot of new feelings tonight, and I wanted more of all of them.

I sat up and settled onto Layla's thigh, liking the pleasure this was giving me. I started to slowly grind myself against her leg. I liked the way this felt, each movement hitting my clit in just the right way to bring me back up that mountain towards another orgasm. Layla reached her hand out to rub her thumb over my clit, and I threw my head back with a shout as my second orgasm ripped through me.

We stayed like that for a minute or so, just gazing into each others' eyes, before I broke the silence. "That was incredible," I ventured.

"I thought you'd like it. I'm really enjoying all the feelings and sounds I can get out of you," Layla said seductively.

Something crossed my mind at that moment. "I never did finish what I was doing," I said shyly. "With you, I mean." I didn't realize until I said it how small and pathetic my voice sounded, and I could feel the panic starting to rise within me again.

Concern flashed across my girlfriend's face at this; she'd evidently noticed. "Sarah-" she began. I tried to turn away, but she reached out and gently cupped my cheek, and I couldn't look anywhere else. "You're never obligated to do anything sexual, for anyone, ever," she said softly. "Sex isn't transactional, it's not something where each partner has to have the same things to be fulfilling. I like giving you these feelings because you're beautiful and I like that I get to see the parts of you that nobody else gets to see, not because I expect you to do things for me in return. If you want to reciprocate, that's okay, and if you just want to cuddle and go to sleep that's okay too." My cheeks burned with anxiety as I lowered myself back onto the bed. Layla simply opened her arms and let me lie on her chest, trying to find the right words to tell her how I felt in the moment.

"You mean so much to me," I said, trying to blink back tears. "I know I come across as really confident with school things, but I'm not so good with matters of the heart and I think I just got in my own head for a second there about not giving enough to you," I admitted. "I want to do this for you because you're wonderful and you deserve to feel this good." I turned in Layla's arms and our eyes met as she leaned in for a tender kiss, running a hand through my hair as she did. We broke apart and I slowly lifted myself off of her, settling between her legs.

I reached out to pull Layla's panties over her hip as if I was unwrapping a treasured gift, enjoying every movement and response as I did. Her scent was something I couldn't describe except that it smelled like her and like home. She eagerly squirmed as I tested the waters with little kisses, and being in this position just felt right. I wanted to give her everything she desired, be who she wanted. Maybe that was something I'd need to have a little think about later, but for now I could just enjoy the moment.

Layla's pussy was already wet from my prior attention, and I paused to simply breathe her scent in. I focused on replicating the sensations I had enjoyed when she had gotten me off and began with long, slow licks, savouring my girlfriend's taste and listening to her cute little noises as I did.

"Yes, Sarah," I heard her sigh. My tongue rolled up towards her clit to be replaced by my finger, swirling around her wet sex and occasionally slipping in just far enough to elicit an involuntary, beautiful moan. Reaching her clit, I darted around it with tentative licks, teasing her for what was to come, before at last closing my lips around her and sucking.

Layla's reaction was instant. She cried out into the night and I felt her legs tighten around my shoulders, and I knew I was on the right track. I eased up on her clit before settling into a slow rhythm of alternately licking and sucking. I could apply more pressure on her and bring her closer to that ultimate goal, then back off and leave her wanting more in that moment. More than anything, I could simply learn what sensations were evoked when I did certain things with my mouth and hands, and how to bring her to heaven with that knowledge.

My finger teased at the entrance to her pussy and I gazed up at Layla, wanting to see her expression at that moment. She nodded and I lowered my head, returning my attention to her clit without ever taking my eyes off her. "Just breathe," I whispered before gently, carefully sliding into her.

I'd enjoyed the fullness of having her fingers inside me, but I wasn't prepared for how it would feel when I was on the other end. Her pussy gripped my finger while I kept working at her clit, but she was so wet that it had slipped seamlessly inside.

"More, please," Layla gasped, and I obliged with a second finger as I simultaneously took her clit into my mouth again. I could tell she was getting close by the beautiful sounds she was making, and this was confirmed when she reached out and grabbed a fistful of her sheet next to my head. I pushed my fingers deeper into her pussy and felt her shake around me at the overwhelming sensation of her orgasm, enjoying her nectar that washed out over me. I slipped out of her, hearing her quietly whine at the sudden emptiness, and brought my hand to my lips, simply enjoying another taste of her.

I pulled myself up to lie next to my girlfriend, reaching out to hold her in my arms. "I hope I did a good job," I whispered in the still night air.

"You were wonderful, Sarah. This night was magical," Layla answered.

"I love you, Layla," I blurted out without thinking. "I realized before we had sex tonight, I don't know if it's weird to say that for the first time right after our first time together but you're so perceptive, you see all of me, and I love you," I repeated.

Layla giggled. "It's okay. It's not weird," she reassured. "I love you too, Sarah."

I planted one more kiss on her forehead before speaking up, my biggest worry relieved. "I know we need to wash up, but you're just so cozy like that and I don't want to move," I said. With that we got up, quickly moved through our routine, and snuggled back under her covers, all worries having been cast aside and simply falling asleep peacefully in each other's arms.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this second chapter, a little more action in it. There will be one or two more chapters to this story, I haven't decided whether to have the remaining plot in one installment or two.