All Comments on 'Fall in Love with a Girl Ch. 03'

by girlsngays

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuff8 months ago

A beautiful trilogy! I can't wait to see what you write next. I like the idea of Erin finding love in college

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

Very nice. I wish these two the best in college! Keep up the good work.

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this love story — very real characters and wonderfully romantic; the sex scenes felt the same (real and romantic). Maybe there is more to their evolving relationship but if not do hope you continue to share WLW tales.

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

Great first effort, hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. Please keep writing; you have a very fluid style! Loved the story!

burrito54burrito548 months ago

Awesome work. Can't wait to see more of your work

Cindy1001Cindy10018 months ago

Wonderful story, thank you.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius8 months ago

You have laid a firm, solid foundation for a fictional universe with an ever growing cast of characters flowing in and out as their paths cross. Cherish your talent. Celebrate it. Please let your stories marinate in your mind and heart and, when the time is right, share them with us.

I don't "follow" a lot of authors, but you are one.

Cupertino345Cupertino3458 months ago

I really liked your story but then I am a sucker for happy endings. Both of your main characters were in an average town but were accepted by everyone they cared about. Nice dream world. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! No more?! 😞

Nightwish1977Nightwish19778 months ago

I loved it, it was a great and emotional piece of writing. I think I would love to read Erin's story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely story about two young souls being challenged to be who they are inside. Good thing Layla's parents had the presence of mind to move her to the new school, even if she hadn't met her soul-love Sarah. Unfortunately not all young women's stories have such happy endings. This one was sweet. Keep it up.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

This is so sweet. Please keep writing.

GayKatGayKat3 months ago

Brilliant, We Love It,,, Yes! 💋

.

Hallo girlsngays!

.

This is a beautifully written very emotional story, and we loved it, thank-you, 5-⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and 5-More⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

.

Growing up in a group home, I never had parents, or family to disapprove of the choices I made, although I did have a few of my girlfriends parents, object very strongly to their daughters being seen with me, including my wife's parents... that is until Queen Jackie set them straight, they chose to tolerate a lesbian daughter-in-law over losing a daughter!

.

From your two new kinky dike fans,

,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

🌹🌹🌹🌹💝💝💝💝🌹🌹🌹🌹💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh I hope you keep writing. Well done.

THBGatoTHBGato2 months ago

Itching for you to write more in this vein, as your characters really get under the skin. Great work!

snornsnornabout 2 months ago

Aww, lovely miniseries. Looking forward to more when you find the time 🥰

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlsngays@girlsngays
Happy December! A little update for you, I have started writing Breaking the Ice, Erin's story. I am really excited to eventually get to share it with all of you, but I anticipate it will take a while and real life has gotten in the way as well. I hope it will be worth the wai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES