Fall into a CFNM Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Darvin stays naked the next morning.
1.6k words
4.56
12.1k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The next morning, I awoken to my dick being stroked by a soft hand. As I started to become aware of my surroundings I realize I don't feel any sheets — I must have kicked them off while I slept. I opened my eyes, expecting to find Gina lying beside me and was surprised to see her standing over me instead, already dressed for work.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I hope you don't mind, I just couldn't resist the sight of your beautiful cock."

"'Morning beautiful, yourself," I winked back. "Any time you want my 'beautiful cock' you just have to ask. Have you been up long? What time is it?"

"Long enough. It's 6:20. Why don't you go grab a shower and come down for some breakfast. I'm making bacon and eggs!" She notices me looking around before adding "I've put your clothes in the wash; that way you don't need to stop by your place before work."

"What?!? How long until they're ready?" I asked frantically. "It's one thing to walk around your house buck naked at night while everybody's asleep, but I can't do it in broad daylight!"

"Relax Darvin, the girls have both left already. Angela has an early flight today and I heard Brooklyn leave 10 minutes ago. We have the place to ourselves, and I happen to think you look best naked in broad daylight! Besides, I think we both already know you loved running around my house completely nude last night, so I'm not listening to any more arguments!" And with that mock seriousness — or was it real seriousness — she turned heel and marched out her door.

My erection subsided while I showered — I tried finishing Gina's handjob from last night, but I couldn't do more than a few strokes without feeling weird about trying to jerk off in my girlfriend's shower — was she my girlfriend yet? It had only been one date. On the other hand it had only been one date, and here I was, already preparing to walk around completely naked in front of her. Again. While she stayed fully clothed. Again. And now I'm hard. Again.

Showered and toweled off (and hard again, it would seem) I pushed aside a bathrobe which had been covering the doorknob. I cautiously opened the bathroom door and stepped out into the hall, preparing to make the exact same journey I had the night before. The only difference was it was daylight, and I knew there was somebody waiting for me. Well, let's not keep her waiting. Much less cautiously than the night before, but no less naked, I casually walked downstairs and strolled into the kitchen.

This was my first opportunity to actually see the kitchen. It, like the rest of the house, was spacious. The countertops were real marble, there was a breakfast nook to the left, and a solarium to the right overlooking the wooded backyard. Actually, calling it a nook was misleading — you could comfortably seat six at the elegant glass table (eight in a pinch), but it certainly did feel secluded. You couldn't see any part of the nook until you were already in the kitchen.

When Gina saw me she skipped over, barely containing her excitement. She gave me a kiss on the lips and a tight squeezing hug. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest through her blouse, and my dick poking into her abdomen. She released me too soon — an hour would be too soon — and practicality squealed "Oh, good you came down, naked! The bacon's just about finished. Sit. Sit down!" She gestured towards the glass kitchen table.

I took a seat, belatedly realizing the glass tabletop didn't provide any cover — if anything it actually magnified the view beneath. "You didn't exactly give me much choice, remember. You have my clothes!"

"Oh, pshhh. You could have worn a towel, or put on my oversized terry cloth robe — it was hanging on the bathroom door — or any number of other things if you really didn't want to be naked. Face it, you just like being naked for me. My own naked plaything!" She looked like the Cheshire Cat, nothing but grin.

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, all rebuttals caught in my throat. She's got you there. I don't even remember seeing any towels or robes.

"Listen, I hope you don't think this is too forward —"

"You too forward?!? I'm the one sitting here with my dick out for all to see."

"Mmmm," she said biting her lip. "I had a really great time last night. I really want to see ... well not more of you —" she glanced down at my dick for a solid 20 seconds. "But, you more often."

"I feel the exact same way! How about tonight?"

"You're on! But let's stay in tonight. Order some take-out and watch a movie, in my room."

"Sounds good to me." I couldn't stop grinning.

"I should tell you up front though, since we're getting kinda serious... I'm going to be out of state for a week in short order... the week after next, actually. Brook, Ang, and I are going to Vegas! We've been planning this trip for months."

"That does sound like fun. That's in a week and a half, right? That's crazy, I've booked that week off work too. I'm not doing anything exciting like Vegas, just planning a stay-cation. Figured I could get caught up on my reading — vacation was a use it or lose it situation."

Pouting, Gina said, "As much as I would love having you there with me, it's really a girl's week. It wouldn't be fair to them."

"I get it. I'm not angling for an invite. And I'll miss you too."

"Oh, but I do have an idea! You're going to be at your place all week? Can you promise me one teensy thing?"

"Yeah, of course. What?"

"You stay completely naked for your whole vacation! I may not get to see it in person, but knowing my boyfriend is totally nude 24/7 would be such a turn on! I could get you to send me pics whenever I wanted, or even video calls! Oh, you have to. Please, please, please?"

Boyfriend?! She called me her boyfriend! "Boyfriend?" I asked, with a single raised eyebrow.

Now it was Gina's turn to look embarrassed. She blushed deep red, and for the first time showed some cracks in her armor of confidence. "Uh, um ... well that is ... um ... I mean ..."

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, I'll do it. I'll stay naked for my whole vacation.

"You promise?"

"I promise! I wouldn't want to disappoint my girlfriend, would I?"

We both sat staring at each other, grinning like idiots until our silence was broken by a loud buzz from somewhere outside the kitchen.

"That'll be your clothes finished drying. You stay here and eat your breakfast, I'll go put them by the front door for you. This vacation is going to be the best vacation ever!"

By the time she came back into the kitchen, I had just finished up and was loading my used dishes into the dishwasher. She reached in close to me and held me in a deep embrace, her hands caressing my back then making their way lower to my bottom, then resting on my bare hips. Feeling her hands against my bare skin reminded me again just how naked I was. And the feel of her clothes against my bare legs and waist reminded me how naked she wasn't.

I could have stayed in her embrace forever, but a quick glance at the clock told me I had to get to work, which also meant getting dressed — my office didn't exactly have a dress code, but I was pretty sure my boss would give me a piece of her mind if I showed up to work naked. I backed up from our hug, but Gina's hands never fully left my body, they just changed locations. We walked to the living room together, hand in hand. Well, more like dick in hand, I thought to myself.

I pulled on my underwear and pants, socks then started buttoning up my shirt. I looked admiringly at Gina. "This may be our first date, but really we've known each other for a month. Even then, it feels like we've known each other far longer."

"I know, I feel the same way."

"I'm really looking forward to our next date tonight."

It was at this point that we both heard the unmistakable sound of somebody coming downstairs. I turned around in shock, and the blood drained from my face when I saw Angela walking down the stairs. "Morning, you two. I guess this means the date went well." Angela said with an honest smile.

Gina must have regained her composure faster than me, because while I was still trying to process the situation, she quickly asked "Ang, what're you doing home? Don't you have an early flight today?"

"Flight? No, that was last week. You already knew that. Why? Darvin, you look like you've seen a ghost."

"I ... I ... " I was still digesting the fact that Angela was still home and mere moments from waking up while I was cavorting around fully nude in her kitchen. The blood that had left my face found a new home in my dick, when I realized how close I was to getting caught naked by a practical stranger. "I have to go."

Without another word I went out the front door and drove to work.