Fall into a CFNM Life Ch. 06

Story Info
Darvin gets used to company naked.
1.3k words
4.66
6.7k
8

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

I walked down the stairs; my pace slowed by trepidation. I didn't know what to expect when I reached the living room, but I was beyond embarrassed by what happened. Oh, god. I actually came on my girlfriend's friends. Despite myself and my embarrassment, my erection maintained a fairly even keel. Not a full on hard on, but enough to be completely perpendicular to my body. If anything, that was almost more embarrassing, because my dick would peek around any corners before the rest of me.

Gina's reassuring talk upstairs still hadn't prepared me for the Three Amiga's reaction. When I stepped off the last step and into the living room, all three girls stood up from the couch and started applauding me vigorously. It was entirely genuine and heartfelt, without a trace of irony. Angela even belted out a couple of two-fingered whistles. My whole body blushed, still embarrassed, but for a completely different reason. Before long my blush melted away leaving only a strange sense of pride behind. A pride that was very clearly conveyed by my beaming smile, and if a dick could ever be described as 'beaming,' mine was beaming now.

That applause would have seemed silly and inconsequential in any other context, but with the weight of everything that proceeded it (and the cocktail of natural endorphins pulsing through my body) it meant everything. It cemented the trust I had in Gina, and removed any doubts that I was doing the right thing. I now knew I could survive — No, thrive — fully naked for one week no matter who saw me and no matter what else might happen. It's only one week, after all. And nothing could possibly be worse than accidentally cumming on my girlfriend's best friends.

"See, Darvin? I told you they loved it. You never had anything to worry about. Trust me and I'll do everything I can to help you stay naked, if that's what you want."

"I do trust you, completely," I replied quickly. "I want to keep my promise to you. Not because it's a silly promise, but because I want you to know my words to you have weight. All my words. Please help me stay naked. I love you."

"Darvin, I love you too!" We were both crying tears of utter joy. "I vow to you: I will do everything I can to keep you naked forever!"

We embraced in a tight hug, crying into each other's shoulders. After years of searching for love individually, we had both finally found our soul mates together.

Drying her eyes, Gina reached her hand out to me. "Okay, now Darvin, hand me your clothes, and let me tell you about my idea." Turning to Brooklyn, she asked "Which suitcase is yours? The blue one?" Brooklyn nodded in confirmation. "Okay, please unlock and unzip your suitcase." While Brooklyn opened up her suitcase, Gina turned back to me. "And these are all the clothes you have here? Pants, shirt, socks and underwear. Anything missing?" I shook my head no. "Perfect. Here's the deal. I'm going to put all the clothes you have here into Brooklyn's suitcase. She's going to re-lock it and take it with her to Vegas. So if you want anything to wear, you'll have to either wait until next Sunday evening or find your way to your apartment, naked. Don't forget you rode here in my car, and I'm not about to drive you back so you'll need to Uber it or take the bus in the buff!"

The thought of doing either of those gave me shivers. "Okay, yeah. I think I can do this. This is really smart. Just take any temptation of my clothes completely out of the picture. Brooklyn gets back Sunday evening, and I'll have my clothes back in time for work Monday morning, with nobody the wiser that I spent my entire vacation completely in the nude. Flawless!"

Jumping in with both feet, I nodded my agreement to Brooklyn, who gleefully stuffed my clothes into her suitcase, zippered it closed and locked it with the small suitcase key. She then took the key chain and placed it over her neck, with the key coming to rest between her breasts. My dick bobbed appreciatively towards her chocolatey cleavage.

Gina clapped her hands together once. "Great, I'm glad that's all settled. Darvin, get all of us some beers from the fridge. And get one for yourself too. We've got a weekend to plan!"

I was riding pretty high from our mutual declarations of love, so I didn't give much thought to Gina's peculiar phrasing — Gina thinks of me as part of the group! 'All of us!' And why not ... I think it's safe to say that as soon as I came in front of (and on) Gina's friends, they became my friends too. Everything about this situation was giving me the warm and fuzzies. I opened four bottles of Corona, making sure to also cut enough lime slices for four more bottles. Tonight felt like a two drink minimum night.

Just before I headed back carrying all four bottles, Gina yelled towards the kitchen "And bring something to wipe the cum up off Brook and Ang's feet!" I thought I heard Angela faintly add something that sounded almost like "Yeah, like your tongue," but she was far too quiet for her to be talking to me. I grabbed a washcloth out of the sink, put it over my shoulder, grabbed the four bottles, and headed back into the living room.

I handed the bottles out and placed one on the coffee table for myself. I then knelt down on my hands and knees in front of Angela and Brooklyn. My cum was starting to dry on their feet and I was having difficulty finding it. I leaned in only an inch from Angela's feet and smelled it before I saw it. It's aroma was that of slightly sour almonds ... not nearly as unpleasant as I'd expected. Once I'd zero'd in on the scent, finding it visually was trivial. I glanced up at Angela, who chose that moment to uncross her legs, allowing me a glimpse of her yellow panties.

I've never understood a panty fetish — panties have always seemed an obstacle, not an end unto themselves, but glimpsing that provocative pose, put on for my sole benefit caused a drop of precum to bead out, then slowly draw to the floor like spider's silk. I instinctively tried to stop it with my hand but only realized the futility a split second too late. The strand stuck to my moving fingers and enmeshed my hand to my dick as if with thin taffy. I waved my hand trying to disengage from the precum, but the strand was only getting thicker.

My hand grazed my opened beer bottle and the weight of the strand was enough to transfer it from my hand to the mouth and neck of the bottle. One more quick wipe of my dick head by my index finger and again to the bottle, and I had more or less left my hand and dick clean. This mini crisis solved, I had put out of mind where my precum has actually ended up and finished wiping up Angela's, and then Brook's, feet. I grabbed my bottle, took a swig of the unexpectedly salty drink, then looked for a place to sit.

The girls had spread out a fair bit on the couch— their suitcases had been moved from the coffee table to the couch— and they weren't making any attempt to make room for me, so with a slight shrug to myself, I sat down on the floor by Gina's feet, to plot out the weekend's activities.

"Sweetie, finish moving the girls' suitcases upstairs first. Then you can come right back here to drink you beer, while I scratch your head."