Fall Music Fest

Story Info
Change encounter at a music fest leads to a passionate night.
1.4k words
4.28
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been one of those times when hormones are raging, but work, school and overall life just do not comply. The summer was over, tank tops and sandals got replaced by sweaters and uggs, but on the good note, my favorite music fest was coming up. Three days up in the mountains, camping, singing, drinking, meeting old friends and just being silly.

The preparations are always easy, tent, mattress, clothing are all pretty much for those events only. The uneasy part is getting together with people, arranging food, fire and other communal things. In the mess of all the arrangements there is always someone needy, someone who forgets, someone who thinks that things just happen.

This time was no different. As I was driving there, I get a call asking me to pick-up a friend of a friend, just an hour detour... or two in traffic. When I pick her up, she pretty much ignores me all the way except to tell me that she has a boyfriend and that my music sucks. Well, three hour drive later I am there, she is out of my car with her small bag.

Lots of new faces, lots of old faces. Cute chicks in parkas and bubble jackets. The night rolls over and I find myself sitting by the fire, listening to some tunes, taking swings from my flask and generally relaxing. That is when I see her again. She is walking by in her stylish windbreaker, shivering and from the looks of it, crying. I call her over to the fire and ask what is wrong. I am good even to a bitchy person who is in need.

The story was as old as day. The guy invited her, and another one, and another. She being the trusty kind thought that she would be fully taken care of, so no snacks, no drinks, no tent, no jacket. Basically, either try to join a harem or freeze. Being sympathetic I told her to sit in my chair by the fire and went to my tent. Years of prep taught me that sweaters come handy in the woods, so an extra one was meant for her. Yes, it was probably 5 sized too big, but still provided the warmth. Next came the flask to get her blood going. When she was warm and tipsy the conversation flowed. She was a student, just turned 21 and loved bars. Heard about the fest, the drinking and did not think about the part that it was in the mountains, in the woods, no hotels, just cars and tents. I told her about myself, about some of people there and that she just should relax and she will be taken care of.

By then it was past midnight, the fire was getting low and some people already went to the tents. With the words of her saying that she is getting cold, she sat on my lap and cuddled to me, then whispered in my ear that she can hear some moans intermingling with the guitars. I told her that couple do come here and some are more vocal than the others.

She looked in my eyes and asked where my tent was, I pointed to it, so she got up, took my hand and led me to it.

- will you keep me warm tonight?

- yes

- will you keep me safe tonight?

- in every way

We got into my tent and started prepping it for sleep, the sleeping bag rolled out sweater to be used as a pillow, undressing and turning down the light.

- I heard that being skin-to-skin is the warmest, is that right?

- yes

- then this is what we shall do

With those words I heard, I felt her lay her bra into my hand

- please set it aside, don't want to get it dirty

As I turned to put it in a pocket of the tent, I felt her unbutton my pants and pull them down along with my underwear. My cock did not care for the chilly air, it sprung up the moment I felt her warm breath on it. The next moment, her lips locked on my cockhead.

- mmmm, you don't have to do it

- why not? I like it.

She said releasing me from her lips for a second.

- thats nice, but I don't want you to feel obligated

She leaned back, looked at me and said:

- well, I don't, and if you want to hear all the truth, I was expecting to get laid tonight, so please oblige the lady and fuck me properly.

With that she took my hard cock back in her mouth and slowly took it to her tonsils.

- I gotta warn you, I did not pack condoms with me

She pumped faster and sucked harder. Not having a girl for a few months, she was taking me over the edge fast.

- I am going to cum.

She looked up at me, and took me deep again. Feeling my cockhead being fully engulfed by her hot throat made me climax, I pushed in more and started pumping stream after stream of my cum into her mouth. A few seconds later, or maybe a few minutes or hours I caught my breath and looked down at her. She was still kneeling in front of me, looking up into my eyes. Some of my semen was flowing down her chin and dripping onto her nipple. She swallowed, licked her lips and said:

- Now that we got that our of your system, I am getting cold, so lets get naked and into the bag.

I obliged and she followed. It did not take much spooning for my cock to come back to life, sleep was the last thing on my mind. It was tight in the bag, my hands wrapped around her. I guided my hands over her body, one settled below her navel the other felt remnants of my cum on her chest. I lifted some of it and brought the finger to her mouth. She parted her lips and sucked the finger dry. Then I felt her hand start stroking my cock, getting it rock hard again, getting my breathing hard.

- I see your want more?

- Yes

- Well, be a gentleman. Kiss me.

Kiss

- Make love to me. Take me!

I did not need to hear this twice. My fingers already playing with the curls above her pussy went down and spread her wet lips. Middle finger darting over her clit and plunging into her vagina. Rubbing her vulva and rolling her clit between my fingers as her manicured nails pumped dug into my cock.

- stop teasing! take me! She groaned.

I did some acrobatics and got my cock to her entrance. It was tight, not her slit, but rather the sleeping bag. Realizing that I unzipped it and let her finally spread her knees accepting my cock into her in one long thrust. Her moan probably woke everyone up a hundred yards away, but we did not care. Vigorous sex, loud and obnoxious to everyone around us, but primal and passionate to us. Getting her on her hands and knees forcing myself as deep as I could go. Flipping her on her back and finishing missionary, once again sharing warmth culminating in my hot seed filling and warming her on the inside.

Exhausted I collapsed on her and rolled off a few seconds later. She caught her breath, looked me into the eye and said - now we finally sleep. She dozed off in mere seconds and it was onto me to wrap her up and make sure she does not freeze. Only after that I fell asleep while watching her breathe contently in my arms.

The morning felt strange. I woke up alone in my tent, it looked like there was a brawl except for one detail. Right by the door there was a can of Red Bull and a piece of chocolate on top of it. A nice touch, an energy boost after eventful night. As I got dressed I could not help but notice that she left her bra and much of her clothes in the tent. That was strange until I got out and saw her in company of some campmates, drinking coffee and conversing while wearing my shirt and jacket. As I came up, shivering in the morning dew with only a sweater on, she called me up and gave me a kiss. That was not a dress of convenience, that was a statement of possession to everyone around. The lady made her pick not to be challenged by anyone and to be respected by all.

The fall was turning out to be a great new beginning rather than the accepted slowdown and death. the favorite time of the year.