Fall of the Huntress Ch. 07

Story Info
The shadows wait for Lacey.
2.9k words
4.57
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey and I'm a hunter. For about a year and a half now I've been cursed. The god of the incubus Lelu has made me immune to the powers of darkness. The tradeoff is once my soul is corrupted he will claim me as his sex slave.

Obviously, I would like to avoid that. So my succubus girlfriend Sierra and our witch lover Mercy and I have found a cure. I need the cum of six gods. Not an easy task but one I can do.

I've already obtained the cum of one of the gods, the goddess of seduction Hedone. Thanks to that I've gained some of her power. Hopefully it'll be enough to survive the next god on my list. The god of shadows Erebus.

Erebus isn't the most powerful of gods, but he is dangerous. He has no true form, he can take whatever shape he wants. He can also use his shadows to mess with your mind.

I have Mercy transport me to his domain. A meadow at night. Nothing else. Pretty plain for a god. Nothing as far as the eye can see, except the shadows.

Everywhere there is nothing but shadows. I feel them all around me. It's like a weight over my whole body. But I am alone. There is no one here. I am alone and as empty as this meadow.

I start to freak out and use the safe word Mercy and I set up. "Cantaloupe."

And nothing happens. I should have teleported home, but I didn't. I'm still here in this meadow covered in shadows. I start to run but I'm still here. Every direction. Every way I look. It's all the same.

I break down and start to cry. I'm trapped and alone. Then I feel a hand rub my face. I look around but see nothing. I hear a voice telling me that it's ok as the hand continues to caress my face. I bury my face it this unseen hand.

I feel the shadows envelope me. They take me in. They let me know I am not alone. They whisper in my ear letting me know not to be afraid. I am not alone. They are with me. I just need to let them in.

I say yes. I feel the shadows ripple around me. It's like being the center of pure love. It engulfs me and I happily let myself drown into it.

I feel the shadows start to become solid. It coats my body like a second skin. My clothes are melted away so the shadows can touch my bare skin. Every inch of me is one with the shadows. Every inch of me feels the love they give.

Again, I hear them whispering to me. "Let us in." they say. "Let us merge with you. Let us be one forever."

I feel the shadows start to take control of body. They urge me to my knees. I kneel. They urge me to put me hands behind my back. I do. Then they harden even more, and I cannot move.

The shadows than start to explore my body. They ripple and it feels as if every inch if my body is being kissed, licked, and nibbled simultaneously. I lose myself in the sensation. Never have I felt anything as erotic as this.

Then the shadows start to massage me. Every inch of me is being rubbed at the same time. I let myself fall deeper into them as my body is manipulated.

"Let us in more." the whisper. "Let us merge you completely."

I than feel the shadows start to harden around my pussy. They envelope my clit. I shudder as the shadows make love to my clit. They wrap around my clit like a pussy around a cock. They pump and grind as if riding my clit.

I beg for more. I want to be one with the shadows. I want them to merge into me.

I feel the shadows lengthen and enter my pussy. They grow to fill my pussy completely. long and wide. They start to pump taking their time.

As they make love to my pussy, I feel a lengthening at my ass. Yes, I beg as they slowly fill my tight hole. Just like my pussy they go deep and wide filling my ass. Slow steady strokes push in and out of my holes.

I scream and moan as the take me. Frozen in place all I can do is let myself drown in their love. I beg between my orgasms to merge with me.

They take their time. Never rushing. Always the slow, hard pumps. Letting me feel every inch. Then the shadow cock in my pussy pushes deeper. I feel it enter my womb.

I lose it and start to squirt. My whole body is twitching from my orgasm. I babble as my mind breaks. Then I feel the shadows inject something into my womb.

The shadow cocks pull out of my pussy and ass. I kneel there waiting. I feel something start to grow in my womb. I feel it growing inside me. I struggle but the shadows hold me fast.

Then I feel it start to move. It works its way out of my womb and into my pussy proper. My stomach inflates as if I was pregnant. In a way I am.

I feel it work its way out of my pussy. Every inch sliding out of me. Every inch making me moan and twitch with pure pleasure. It leaves me, a new shadow to join Erebus.

I kneel there panting. I feel the shadow cocks start to re-enter my pussy and ass. I moan as I'm filled again. And just like before they take their time filling me.

"We will make you one with us. One shadow at a time until you are ready to merge." they whisper.

I than feel a second shadow cock enter my pussy. I struggle. Never have I had two cocks in my pussy before. The pain is almost unbearable. The pleasure is mind numbing.

They piston in and out of my pussy, slowly stretching me wide open. The shadow cock in my ass pumps deeper and deep. I feel myself becoming lost in the pleasure and the shadows. I feel myself being absorbed into Erebus.

Then the shadow cocks in my pussy and ass inject me with their darkness. I realize that that is what they are doing. My light is being corrupted and being reborn as shadows.

I try to fight but I feel the shadows growing in my pussy and ass. The work their way through me like before, making me cum every inch of the way. Then I give birth to two more shadows from my pussy and one from my ass.

"You are ours. Do not fight us. Let us merge with you." the shadows whisper.

They then shove their shadow cocks back into me. My pussy is filled with three this time. I feel my pussy stretch beyond my limits. Two shadow cocks plunge into my ass. I feel my ass being torn apart. My body spasmed as I switch from pain to pleasure than back again.

The shadow cocks are no longer being gentle either. They pound into me hard and fast. All three shadow cocks batter my womb, my cervix stretched and useless. My ass dilates as the shadow cocks not only fuck my ass but pull and stretch it out.

I know if I don't escape now the shadow cocks will keep fucking me until they pull me apart. I feel them getting ready to inject me again. I use every ounce of power that i have from Sierra, Mercy, and Hedone and I break the shadow skin holding me. I leap off the shadow cocks just in time. Their darkness squirts into the air.

I look back at them and see him. Erebus. He was right behind me the whole time manipulating me into becoming one of his shadows. "Impressive little star, not many who could escape my shades." he whispers.

His body shimmers in and out like the living shadow that he is. I see tendrils sliding around his body. It's like looking at a reflection in a rippling pond. And he is as black as the deepest shadow.

"Don't worry my little star we will still have fun. And you will still be mine to merge with." Erebus whispers with a smile.

Then the tendrils shoot out of him. Like tentacles they wrap around my ankles, wrists, and throat. I start to pull my arms and legs free but the one around my throat tightens. I get my arm free and try to remove the testicle chocking me when another tentacle whips my side. I fall to my knees as it starts to whip my ass. More tentacles wrap around my arms and legs holding me in place.

I feel multiple tentacles start to whip me. My ass and back take shot after shot. I hear Erebus laughing as he punishes me for my disobedience. My back and ass burn with pain as Erebus teaches me his lesson.

He stops his assault, and I am lifted into the air. I can see the tentacles around me. Hundreds of them. Every on a soul Erebus has taken.

"Don't worry little star this will be quick. You will beg to merge into my shadow." Erebus whispers.

I'm then flipped upside down. My face level with his cock, which he shoves into my mouth. I feel tentacles at the back of my head. They push me head back and forth making me suck his cock.

As I am forced to deep throat Erebus, his balls rubbing on my face with every thrust, I feel the tentacles start to enter my pussy. Four slam into my pussy pumping hard and fast. I scream my orgasm into Erebus' cock as it pounds my throat. I cum all over the tentacles, my juices being flung around as they pound me.

Then I feel the tentacles start to spay their darkness into me. My pussy swells as I get impregnated by four shadows. I feel them start to move in my pussy. The tentacles keep fucking me as the shadows squeeze out of my pussy, which is stretched even more.

Once the shadows escape my pussy two more tentacles slam into me. Then to fill me more three tentacles penetrate my ass. I cum instantly. My hole stretch and my body it truly fucked.

The tentacles on my head push me all the way down onto Erebus' cock. I gag with how deep he is. Then I feel his cock cum down my throat. I feel his pure darkness squirt into me. Load after load is forced down my throat. I shudder as my light dies more and more.

Then the tentacles that have ruined my holes inject their darkness into me. They all pull out as my pussy swells and my ass widens. Then the shadows cover my pussy and ass and harden, trapping the shadows in me.

I buck like a wild woman. The shadows in me fight to get out. Every more they make sets my body on fire. Yet I can't cum. As long as the shadows are trapped in me I can't cum.

I thrash and buck as my orgasm builds. The shadows fight for escape making it worse. My mind and body break. I pass out only to wake up needing to cum. And I still can't cum.

"Beg my little star." Erebus whispers. "Beg me to give you the release you need."

"Please!" I scream.

"You can do better than that."

"Please my lord let me cum. Please let me cum. I'll do anything. Please God let me cum. Let me cum!"

Then the shadows fade from my pussy and ass. Like a damn breaking the shadows leaves my body. I cum. Earth shattering. I cum and keep cumming. I pass in and out of consciousness as I cum.

I don't know how long it last for me to stop. I do know that I am now hanging right side up. Erebus lifts my chin to look me in the eyes.

"Almost broken little star. What I do next will end you. Then you will merge with me and I will spend eternity breeding you."

With that he kisses me. I feel his tongue snake into my mouth. I than feel the tentacles start on my pussy and ass again. I have no clue how many are inside my holes. My pussy and ass have been so stretched by his assault. They pound me making me cum. I wrap my legs around Erebus. My cum drips down his body as his tentacles fuck me.

Then I feel tentacles attach to my nipples and clit. I moan. Erebus' tongue wraps around my tongue and slides to my throat. I feel the tentacles around my nipples start to grow stingers. They pierce into my nipples. I shudder. Then the tentacle at my clit follow suit. I cum and twitch. Erebus just holds me tighter.

Then I feel the stingers start to pump darkness right into my nipples and clit. I try to scream but Erebus tongue start spraying darkness down my throat. I feel it coating my insides. My body is merging with the darkness.

The tentacles pounding my holes start to cum. Not inject darkness like they did before but actually cum. The darkness spreads through my pussy coating it. It gets to my womb and corrupts it to be a breeding ground for shadows. The darkness fills my ass and starts to move up my body.

I can see my skin turning into shadow as Erebus fills me. I squeeze my legs tighter around him. I know he has almost finished changing me. He just needs to merge with me, and I'll be his breeding slut.

More and more tentacles pound my pussy and ass. I stretch to let them all in. My pussy and ass are like a shadow now and able to accommodate all of Erebus. Their cum continues to spread in me. My nipples and clit and as black as his shadow. The cum spreading down my throat meets the cum pumping up my ass. I am full of his darkness.

Erebus' eyes glow blue. His shadow envelopes me. He is all around me, his blue light fills me. I cum and feel him pull me soul through my orgasm. My body starts to waver as I continue to cum. My body loses its form. I continue to cum. I am a shadow. I continue to cum. I merge with Erebus. I continue to cum. I access Hedones power. I stop cumming.

Sierra had heard of Erebus. He had taken a bunch of succubae in the past. One survived. Sierra talked to her and found out the only way to hurt Erebus was as a shadow. With that knowledge Mercy cast a spell that once I was a shadow I could access Hedones power and free my mind.

I rip my way out of Erebus' body. He screams in pain as I do. I punch him in the face knocking him down. With the power that I received from Mercy my punches and kicks are like being run over by a semi. I mount him and give a few more punches for good measure.

I than reach down and slide his cock into my pussy. It feels good. It feels very good. I lean over and pin his arms to the ground. Since I am a shadow now he cannot escape.

"I'll be taking your cum now. Feel free to enjoy this, I know I will." I say.

I then proceeded to fuck myself on his cock. It's hard and big and fills me completely. I enjoy myself riding Erebus. I switch from grinding to bouncing on his cock. Though he is angry that I beat him I can also see he is loving my pussy. I bit my lip and gush on his cock. He moans his approval.

I take my time letting us both enjoy this. I lose track of how many times I cum on his big, hard cock. I let go of his hands and he grabs my waist. He pumps as I grind. He pulls me down as I bounce. He makes love to me making sure I feel every inch deep inside.

Then he cums. I feel his cum fill me. I cry as I cum with him. He holds me tight to pump load after load as deep as he can. I collapse on his chest as his cock pumps the final load into my pussy.

We lay there for a moment recovering. I feel my body start to return to normal. Lelu's curse and Sierra's demon energy mean I'll be fully human again soon.

I look at Erebus and he kisses me. It is a kiss full of passion. "Never before have I been bested little star. " he whispers.

I smile at him. Then I kiss him. He touches my left nipple. It glows blue for a moment. I notice it is now pierced with a nipple ring made of blue metal.

"Should you ever wish to return to my realm, or need my help, touch my make and I will find you." Erebus whispers.

I climb off him with a smile. I lean over and give his cock a kiss. Then I think the word Cantaloupe and I'm teleported home.