All Comments on 'Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 06'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Look, we get it. The seven deadly sins blah blah blah but it’s gotten dull and repetitive.

AryaStarkNakedAryaStarkNakedabout 3 years ago

I don't think it's dull or repetitive, I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope they get a proper Bad End, and don't get saved at the last minute!

CrepeCrepeabout 3 years ago

I think this chapter was great! Wrath and Pride chapters are way too awesome... Can't decide which one I like more. It's natural for Pride to want to dominate others but on this type of website Lust is probably stronger no questions asked. ;P

StrappingManStrappingManabout 3 years ago

Dont let the rating get to you. This is excellent writing and we will have to follow the story where it leads.

I love the foreshadowing of the power plays that lie ahead.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Begs the question, does Pride cometh before the fall? Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...