Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is this it?' Pride asked of her, once Lian was finished. 'Is this what you want to see staring back at you?'

"Yes," Lian answered without hesitation. Her grin split her face from ear to ear, showing impossibly sharp, demonic teeth. She looked unbelievably powerful. "It's perfect. I'm perfect."

'No,' Pride retorted. Her sudden, contrary insistence had left Lian taken aback. 'It's not perfect. Not yet. There's one more thing.'

"What's that?" Lian asked, the question drawn out of her by the magnetic pull of Pride's sinuous words. Even though she knew Pride was in her head, she could somehow feel the demon drawing closer, like an invisible figure was breathing down her neck. But in the mirror, there was nothing behind her.

'The others!' Pride's voice inside Lian's head felt more urgent, more domineering than before. 'You need them. You're no leader without followers. No goddess without worshipers. They need to understand your glory. Your perfection. They'll soon see. But they might not understand at first. They might... struggle. But you can make them understand, Lian.'

"I..." Lian paused. She understood all too well what Pride was suggesting. But despite the transformation she had already brought on herself, she balked at it. She could feel Pride wrapped around her now, almost touching her, but she couldn't take her eyes off the mirror to look round, and Pride still showed no reflection in its gleaming, arcane surface.

'Can't you picture it?' Pride continued insistently. 'Can't you see it in the mirror? Can't you see them, kneeling all around you? Looking up in awe at you? Can't you imagine how it feels?'

"I can..." Lian breathed. The mental image was uncomfortably sweet. She was almost sure that, out of the corner of her eye, she could see shadowy limbs and tendrils wrapped around her form, threatening to constrain her.

'Just say the word, Lian.' Pride instructed. The demon's voice felt so loud now, and rang with unshakable authority. 'Say the word. Make it appear in the mirror. Make it real.'

Lian paused for a long moment, sinful words poised on the tip of her tongue. She hesitated for just long enough that she could start to feel Pride's strange, ethereal form touch her own skin - and then she struck. Her movements had become slow and lethargic as she succumbed to the mirror's hypnotic spell, but now, they were as quick as a whip. The magical girl's gaze was still locked to the mirror, in which Pride was invisible, but now that she could feel the demon, she could reach around herself and take hold of it. She couldn't see what she had grabbed, but it was something real. Something physical. And something very, very inhuman.

Lian smile. "Got you."

She felt Pride freeze, then pull against her, like a wild animal caught in a trap. But it couldn't escape. Lian's magically-enhanced strength was already formidable, and the new body Pride had gifted her with had only made her stronger. Against her, Pride felt like little more than a writhing kitten.

"You're not going anywhere," Lian warned. "Stop squirming, or I'll rip your arms off. Or your... whatever these are."

Lian heard a vicious, snarling noise inside her head, but then the struggling stopped. Lian smiled.

"Good." She laughed. "God, you demons are so transparent. It's pathetic. Oh, I know how I seem. I know you think I'd be easy prey for your silly little temptations. But you just keep underestimating me. It'll take much, much more than that for me to betray my friends. I'm not going to let you humiliate me that way. I'm not going to be anyone else's little minion."

'Minion?' Pride laughed. 'Oh, Star Sentinel. You have me so wrong!'

Something in the demon's insidious voice rang true, and gave Lian pause. "What do you mean?" she demanded.

'Do you think I, Pride, want a minion?' The demon laughed. 'Do you think I want to see you humbled? Humiliated? Do you think I want to make you weak? No. Think. I want the very opposite. I want to make you strong, and let you revel in your strength. I want to make you great, and I want everyone else to see it. I want you to be strong enough to bring everyone else to their knees, and I want you to wield your strength without letting anything hold you back. I am Pride, Lian Shi, and I want you to become my embodiment.'

The demon's words made Lian break out in a cold sweat. They felt true, and they felt powerful.

'I'm not making you my minion,' Pride continued. 'I'm... proposing a partnership. That's all. I will give you everything, Lian. I will give you all your heart's desires. And in return, all I want, is to be here, as a part of you, so I can drink in your sin. So. What do you say?'

"I..." Just like that, Lian was once again lost for words. She couldn't face how tempting Pride's offer was. She couldn't understand why it made her feel the way it did. Pride's voice was so close now, she could barely tell the difference between the demon's words and her own thoughts.

'And you call me pathetic!' Pride scoffed. 'Stop limiting yourself! You know what you want. And you know you've already accepted my bargain. Look at yourself, Lian. Look what you've done to yourself. Look how beautiful you are.'

Lian was already looking. She couldn't take her eyes off the mirror. She'd been hypnotized by it for some time. But, once again, she started checking over herself, admiring her reflection's new form. Inwardly, she already knew it was much, much more than just a reflection.

'What do you see?' Pride demanded.

Lian swallowed uncomfortably. Though she was still holding Pride in a firm grip, she no longer felt in control. "I... I see... I see myself." The words dripped irresistibly from her lips.

'You want this.' It was a statement. A commandment.

"I want this," Lian echoed. The words felt so true.

'You want this!'

"I..."

Lian felt something snap in her head. She was holding back. She was fighting her urges so hard. But... why? What had holding back ever done for her? Deep down, she knew the mirror's hypnotic power wasn't the reason she couldn't look away. She was a magical girl. A star sentinel. No mere mirror was strong enough to bind her like that. The reason she couldn't look away was because the mirror was showing her exactly what she'd always wanted deep down. It was her, and it was beautiful, and it was powerful. And the thing that truly sent tingles down her spine was that she knew it wasn't just the mirror. She could feel that she was taller, stronger, more magnificent. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the horns growing from her head, and the wicked claws that tipped her fingers. There could be no doubt; she had become something monstrous. No - she had made herself into something monstrous.

And nothing had ever felt so good.

"I want this!" Lian cried. She wanted it all. And she wanted her friends to kneel to her too.

'Yes!' Pride was jubilant, and the demon's voice rang strong through both Lian's head and the huge stone room.

Lian didn't reply. She was shivering and twitching as pleasure flooded her body. Now that she had admitted what was happening to her, she could admit the way it made her feel too. The pleasure was incredible. Her new body's nerves were so sensitive, and each one of them was alight with the bliss of unholy transformation. But even greater than the physical pleasure was the aching, simmering satisfaction her corrupt heart felt.

She had what she'd always wanted. Now, it was time for her to enjoy it.

'That's right,' Pride urged. 'Enjoy it. Enjoy yourself. Do whatever you want. No-one can stop you.'

Lian nodded. Pride was so right. Still admiring her own form in the mirror, she reached down and started to run her hands over her own body. She sang a set of pretty moans as she felt her new curves beneath her fingertips, along with the soft, luxurious material of her new dress. Between her demonic body and the regal outfit she was wearing, she looked like some kind of dark, irresistible goddess. It was perfect for her.

'You're a masterpiece,' Pride whispered. 'A work of art. Radiant. Beautiful. Perfect.'

Lian didn't need to be told as much, but she certainly enjoyed being worshiped. "Yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth, as her hands reached down between her legs and she started to touch herself through her clothing.

Immediately, she started moaning greedily. Lian's body felt incredible. It was so much more sensitive, and now that she had accepted pride into her heart, she could enjoy it so much more shamelessly. This pleasure was hers. She deserved it. Filled with euphoric vanity, she admired her own reflection as she touched herself, fantasizing about the ways she would make other people look at her and touch her.

'Other people like your friends?'

Lian was no longer surprised in the slightest that Pride could read her thoughts. She answered without hesitation: "Yes."

'Picture them,' Pride urged. 'Picture them kneeling for you. Pledging themselves to you. Worshiping you. Obeying you. Pleasuring you.'

The mirror no longer showed anything but her reflection, but Lian could picture what Pride was describing clearly in her mind's eye. She could picture all the other Star Sentinels kneeling at her feet adoringly, and foremost amongst them was Akemi. Lian wanted nothing more than she wanted to see her leader - her former leader - humbled and broken. How dare Akemi have ever pretended to be better than her? It was an insult, and one that Lian was determined to repay in humiliation and degradation. She would make Akemi kiss her feet, and worship between her legs. She would smother the pathetic magical girl under her perfect ass. Lian was determined to show Akemi that she was nothing more than a worthless sex toy to someone like her.

'That's right!' Pride's voice was just as orgasmically jubilant as Lian felt. 'They'll all see! They will all be yours.'

"Mine... mine!" Lian repeated, her head full of fantasies of glory. She knew she wouldn't be satisfied with just her fellow Star Sentinels. That wasn't enough for her. Maybe nothing was. But she knew that, with all her new power, the world was her oyster.

For now, though, those fantasies of dominance were more than enough to make her cum.

Lian screamed in an inhuman voice as she gave in to the incredible orgasm. The surge of pleasure that rushed through her body only confirmed what she already knew: she'd made the right choice. As she kept mindlessly touching and pleasuring herself in the afterglow, she was freed from the mirror's spell. The former magical girl looked down at herself, and grinned so wide she showed all of her new teeth.

'It's time.'

Lian turned at the sound of Pride's voice inside her head, but there was no-one there. Lian wasn't surprised. Pride was part of her now. They were one.

"Time for what?" Lian asked out loud.

'The others are ready too,' Pride explained. 'All except the leader. Akemi awaits.'

Lian licked her lips with her new, long, serpentine tongue at the promise of what was waiting for her.

"Take me to her."


12