Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarissa looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked as if she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard, unrelenting orgasms. Her skin marred with his nips and bites, glistening with perspiration.

Dominic looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought and he shouted. "Oh my God baby, what have I done?" Dominic quickly climbed off her and began to unbind her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering.

"NO ... DON'T ... STOP ... IN ... ME ... FUCK ... ME ... INSIDE ... ME ... DON'T STOP ... OH MY GOD ... FUCK ... ME!"

Dominic looked into her love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this just as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Dominic slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was extremely tight as he started feeding his cock into her. At first, she had a look of distress on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Clarissa's breathing got deeper and more ragged as she felt cock filling her up. Clarissa had always wondered what a massive cock would feel like filling her pussy and oh, God, it felt so incredibly wonderful. The stretch was magnificent, as he slowly rocked in and out. The constant motion against her G-Spot sent searing chills of desire rippling through her sexual core. She had never felt so stretched and it filled her with intense fiery craving for more. The deeper he sank inside her, the more intense the rapturous tingling inside her. It was everything she dreamed of and more.

She had fantasies of taking a massive cock inside her, and she wondered how it would drive her wild with the deep sensual stretch of her pussy. As Dominic methodically made her fantasy come true she found it harder to breathe, moaning and whimpering the deeper he went. His cock seemed to reach deeper and deeper inside of her, wondrously filling her. Clarissa began to wonder how much more of him there was and could she take all of it? The feeling was indescribably and excruciatingly delicious; like nothing she had ever felt.

Dominic kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Clarissa's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she gasped for superheated air. She gave in to the blistering heat inside her, letting passion's wildfire consume her. Her mouth was opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture scorching her body. Clarissa had never even imagined anything like this. Having him inside her was at the same time exquisitely electrifying and agonizingly rapturous. All she knew was she didn't want it to ever stop and now she knew what it was like to have a real man make you his woman.

Dominic knew his large cock could be painful in the beginning as he filled this tiny woman, so he took it slowly as his cock inched inside her. However, Clarissa had all the slow consideration she could stand. She couldn't stand waiting any longer with her craving intensifying each second. She needed to feel his cock all the way inside her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, pulling until she felt his cock hit bottom. As his cock nudged against her cervix, Dominic felt Clarissa's body tremble with her stomach knotting and her legs starting to shake as another orgasm barreled through her.

Dominic stayed still while she became used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try to get his orgasm under control. It felt like a satin vise was squeezing his cock. With her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock, he was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked in her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he passionately whispered. "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice full of passionate awe, she whispered. "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're so deep inside me; you stretched me, filled me, and made feel like a real woman ... your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh, God. Dominic, keep making love to me and never stop fucking me."

Dominic started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips and back down, bumping her cervix, Clarissa started moaning, whispering his name and trying to express the bliss, she was feeling. Her eyes stayed glued to his letting him see the love in her eyes and the rapture in her body. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Clarissa's body arched off the bed as she succumbed to yet another mind-numbing orgasm. Dominic flicked her clit with his finger. As her body spasmed in response, her eyes flew open and her mouth was slack jawed, still not believing what she felt. He leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Dominic suddenly remembered all the toys that he had laid next to her. With his cock still deeply embedded inside her he got to his knees between her legs. Now as he slammed his cock inside her, he thought about using the riding crop to pop one of her nipples, belly or clit. He watched Clarissa whimper, moan or scream each time his cock slammed into her. This was making love to each other and it was all they needed.

For Clarissa, all the deep jolts of his cock were gilding the lily. She was already cumming so hard her body couldn't accommodate much more. She loved his attention and the way he whipped her body into a passionate frenzy. However, for her, each stroke was like adding a lightning storm to a tornado. Lightning was beautiful with all the bright explosions in the sky, but the orgasmic tornado was creating the damage, wreaking havoc throughout her body.

Dominic thought for a moment about using the vibrator on her as well, but one look into Clarissa's eyes told him that she just wanted him. He leaned over, began driving his cock deep against her cervix, and watched everything through her eyes. Dominic could see it each time the almost painful bliss took control of her body, but in between cums her eyes revealed her open and trusting heart.

Clarissa moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Dominic looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. As he kept pounding into Clarissa, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Dominic felt himself loving this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Dominic began to pound into Clarissa and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Clarissa was lost in her unending bliss and she had no idea how many times she had cum. Her body was no longer hers; with Dominic, controlling her body's scorching passion. Clarissa screamed once more as her orgasms were again controlling her body.

"GOD DOMINIC, OH GOD, OH GOD ... OH, OH SO DEEP ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Clarissa completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Dominic continued claiming his love with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "Who owns this body, this heart? Who do you belong to?"

In between hard passionate breaths and whimpering moans of delicious unrelenting passion, Clarissa whispered, "You ... My heart ... belongs to you! This body ... is for you! Take me ... use me ... possess me ... anyway you want ... I belong to you!"

Twice, Dominic thought he saw Clarissa's eyes roll back in her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for a few seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through lust-glazed eyes. As Dominic was whispering into her ears, he could see Clarissa's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive cum had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Dominic felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Dominic looked down and Clarissa eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Dominic started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Dominic held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His devotion and love for her overwhelmed him. She lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Dominic had done to her. This tiny beautiful woman had given him everything and Dominic had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Dominic caressed her face, he leaned down to kiss her cheek. Dominic's lips followed the tracks of her tears to her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her Dominic felt her arching towards him, trying to pull him into a deeper kiss, but her bound hands only let her go so far. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered. "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

He held her tight, feeling the scars of where her wings used to be and knew what she given up to be with him. While he was thinking about what life would be like with his angel by his side, Clarissa was wondering the same thing. Life together would be glorious and full of passion and fun.