Fallen Angel - Seductive Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett turned oblivious to her nudity and hugged all of them, with tears glistening in her eyes. As she pulled back from the hug Lisa guided her back to her cloudy sanctuary where she explained what was expected of her. Her mission was to seduce Eoin and turn him to the path of righteousness. She was to use her gloriously stunning body, new haircut and makeup to make him forget about all others except her.

Scarlett listened to Lisa and her stomach had butterflies with the thought of making Eoin fall in love with her. In her heart she knew that it would be difficult for resist Eoin's advances and if he fell in love with her, she would enthusiastically give herself to him. She wanted him badly and had multiple dreams of him taking her anyway he wanted. In the back of her mind she knew that God knew all of this and that was why she was given this assignment.

She looked at Lisa and breathlessly exclaimed, "I accept this task and will offer Eoin everything I have and he will fall in love with me!"


12