Fallen Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more than Hoss could take. Over and over he drove into her backside with an approaching orgasm that could no longer be abated. Hailey's own strength had nearly given out completely, with the headboard approaching her face and a mind blowing orgasm approaching her body with the same violent urgency.

Then, all at once, Hoss' entire body tensioned. With leverage from the fingers in her hair, he pulled himself into her so hard that her face was looking towards the ceiling and pinned helplessly into the hard paneling of the headboard. With a groan that was so loud the drapes of the windows fluttered, Hoss came; sending load after load of hot cum deep into her ass.

Hailey was not far behind. Her face was painfully pinned against the back of the bed while her breasts, abdomen, and pussy were helplessly straddling the corner of the mattress, but with an extraordinary burst of strength, she was able to drag her clit back and forth a couple more times.... and it was just enough.

All of time and space seemed to phase out for just one moment. All of Hailey's troubles seemed to melt away. Her disappointments abated. Instead, her reality was nothing but bliss. Her mind filled with sexy lust for this beautiful man and her convulsing pussy left a trail of vaginal fluid the length of the bed. The stretch of her anus wrapped around her lover's cock, and the feeling of fullness as he dumped load after load of semen deep inside her body left her tingling from the heady combination of discomfort and excruciating pleasure. It was all too much. It was just enough.

"...Oh Hoss!!!" she screamed as her body convulsed uncontrollably.

***

The next morning, Hailey rolled over onto her belly and pulled back the drapes that separated the sleeping chamber from the rest of the vehicle. She studied the carnage of the 'living room' for a moment. Without getting out of bed she fished though the rubbish on the floor, pushing aside a butt plug and several layers of clothes until she produced an unopened beer.

The distinct sound of carbonation escaping the warm beer stirred Hoss from his relaxed state. He rolled over and joined her staring at the mess that they had made. Hailey took a sip of the beer with a contented smack of her lips, then passed it to her lover. "I hated that fucking counter top any way."

"I'll build you another one," offered Hoss in consolation as he accepted the beer.

"I'll build my own," she said flatly, rolling on to her side.

Hoss mirrored her and soon they were gazing into one another's eyes. "I missed you Nilah," he said softly.

A fierce look came over Hailey. She reached under the sheets and wrapped her entire hand around his package, squeezing his cock and testicles so hard that he gasped. "My. Name. Is. Hailey," she said in a staccato fashion that added emphasis to each word and left no doubt of her conviction on the matter.

12