Fallen Kingdom Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful teen girl sucked with dedication, making loud noises as her saliva bathed his shaft. Meanwhile, Wulfkar admired the view from behind - Shinatri's kneeling nakedness, her long, deep-brown-to-almost-black hair streaming down her back as her head bobbed in the cutest way. Wulfkar felt his own cock rejuvenated at the sight of his newfound slave-girl's cock-sucking performance. He knelt beside her. He helped gather her hair away from her face with one hand and fondled her ass with the other. Dear gods, he looked forward to fucking that exquisite ass. Eventually, he stood back up and smacked Lord Kaelon on the cheek.

"Open your eyes, bastard. At least look at the girl while she gives you pleasure. She deserves that much courtesy, don't you think?" Miserable and deeply ashamed, the man slowly opened his eyes. He looked down at his daughter's best friend. He looked down at Shinatri's delicate face, her mouth impaling itself on his erection, the sounds of slurping and sucking mesmerizing his ears momentarily despite the sounds of violence and destruction echoing in the distance.

"Shinatri, please forgive me," he said plaintively.

Shinatri maintained a tight seal with her lips, now sliding her lips so far down his cock that her tongue could lap gently at his testicles, his wiry pubic hair almost tickling her nostrils. She groaned, her tongue licking at the underside of Lord Kaelon's balls for almost a minute before she neared the need to come up for air. She couldn't believe that she was licking the very balls that had helped give her best friend life. Coughing, she sputtered a little as some of Lord Kaelon's pre-cum hung from her bottom lip and chin in oozing, sticky strands. Then she re-impaled herself, redoubling her efforts, feeling his warm cock stabbing toward the back of her throat as she smelled his pungent scent and fondled his fragile testicles with her fingers. He was close now. She could sense it not just in the engorgement of his cock, but also in the tempo of his ragged breaths. She was about to make her best friend's father come. It felt so wrong. It felt like an offense against the gods. Yet given what else had happened this day - her father missing in battle, her mother raped senseless - it seemed almost mundane by comparison.

The gorgeous girl took him as deep as she could now, then pulled out, flicking her tongue teasingly against his glans, before deep-throating him with fresh urgency. She alternated back and forth, teasing, taunting, and then impaling her mouth, until Lord Kaelon's breathing sounded like a man whose heart might burst at any moment. She could feel his eyes unwillingly on her, looking down at her as she pleasured him like she had pleasured no boyfriend ever. The desperation of being commanded, of not knowing what her new owner might do if she didn't show complete cooperation, drove her onward like an invisible lash. Shinatri now slid her tongue up one side of Lord Kaelon's cock, and then the other. She admired that shiny shaft, coated in her own spit, before smothering the mushroom-shaped cock-head once more.

That did it. Lord Kaelon lost control. As she bottomed out on his cock, her nose scrunched against his pubic curls, he let out a plaintive wail of pleasure and shame.

"AAAHHHHH!! OH GODS! NO! OH PLEASE! UUUUGGGGHHHH!" Lord Inarius Kaelon felt his churning testicles burst, the floodgates opening as his jism shot through his spasming cock to bathe the mouth and defile the throat of the slender girl at his feet. Shinatri's eyes widened as she felt his cock leap inside her mouth, twitching madly as sperm shot everywhere - or would have if her warm, wet mouth hadn't encased him. She tasted the salty tang of his cum. She waited until the very last twitch of his cock had at last subsided. Then, feeling it turn semi-soft, the rigidity gone at last, Shinatri let the Imperium nobleman's cock slip free of her mouth. She hadn't swallowed or spit out the man's seed. She remained unsure, so she waited for her new owner's instructions, which weren't long in coming.

"Open your mouth, bitch. Show him all the creamy goodness in your mouth before you swallow it," Wulfkar ordered.

Shinatri opened her mouth as wide as she could. Lord Kaelon looked down and saw the reservoir of his spent sperm glistening between the girl's lips.

"OK, bitch, now swallow." She did as Wulfkar commanded, swallowing the salty spunk in one big gulp. Despite the dull ache in her pussy from being ravaged and raped by more than a dozen cocks, in some ways what she had just done made her feel even filthier. Now she looked up at her best friend's father.

Her eyes spoke what words would not.

'It's okay. I forgive you. Forbidden desires or not, I forgive you. This man made us do this. He's to blame... not you, not me.'

It was amazing how much meaning could be communicated from a simple look, and Shinatri thought that Lord Kaelon understood the unspoken truths shared between them.

"Shinatri!"

A voice abruptly pierced Shinatri's preoccupied thoughts. She knew that voice - her best friend's voice. She looked up just in time to see a tall, forbidding gladiator with a naked Anaria by his side. Shinatri stood up, relief flooding her. Here was her dearest friend, feared dead, raped and killed, still alive, still whole - at least in body. Anaria flung her arms around Shinatri. The two girl-captives cried. With her wrists bound in front of her, Shinatri couldn't return the hug, but she burrowed her face, now soaking-wet with tears, against her friend's neck.

"Anaria! I feared you were dead."

"We'll get through this, Shina. I'm so glad you're all right."

Gorlann and Wulfkar stood back for a moment and let the little heartfelt reunion play itself out.

"Enough," Gorlann finally barked. "Say your goodbyes to your father. Then we are leaving."

Anaria finally and reluctantly pulled away from embracing her best friend. "But... but you said you would let him go free? And where is my mother?"

Wulfkar broke in. "A band of Xokothi slaves took her into the woods to rape her and do to her who knows what else. She is no longer your concern."

Gorlann nodded. "I said I would spare their lives, little Imperium cunt, and so I have. Your father can enjoy the view of his town going up in flames while tied to that tree for all I care. As for your mother, she will meet whatever Fate has in store for her at the hands of the Xokothi. Now come, say your goodbyes. Be quick about it!"

Throwing a hateful look at Gorlann, Anaria decided that the shred of hope she'd harbored that he might not be a complete monster was a hope forlorn after all. She turned back to her father. Not even self-conscious despite her nakedness, she embraced her father one last time, her breasts pressed against his chest.

"Forgive me, father. I will come back for you somehow. I'll find a way to save you. Stay alive. Please don't die on me."

Lord Kaelon looked at his beautiful, nude daughter, hating what had been done to her, what had been done to his once perfect and happy family.

"Take care of yourself, daughter. I will see you again one day. I promise you."

Lord Kaelon closed his eyes as Anaria stood up on her tiptoes and kissed her father gently on the forehead for a final goodbye.

"I love you, Father."

"I love you too, Ana."

Those were his final words as Gorlann pulled her away, and Wulfkar tugged along Shinatri in the same direction. The two gladiators reclothed, re-equipped, and donned their armor again before dragging their captives toward the unknown. Lord Kaelon watched until the two larger male figures and the two more delicate silhouettes of the teen girls grew distant and then finally vanished from view altogether, disappearing into the dense forest along the upper slopes of Bheketha. In the background he heard the crackle of flames. Twisting his head around, he saw that his beloved villa was on fire. Yanking on the ropes binding him, he strove feverishly to loosen the knots. As the blaze grew, smoke billowing upward into the soon-to-be star-laden sky, Lord Kaelon knew that despite everything that had happened, he couldn't give up hope on saving his wife and daughter. He wasn't ready to die. Not yet.

THE END FOR NOW...

12