Falling for Dad's Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back on the 36th floor, I'm searching for the magnetic key in my wallet. Stella leans with her back on the wall next to me. It's at this time that my neighbor, Ms. Hoekstra, a single, oldish science teacher, decides to open the door of her flat and come out.

"Ms. Hoekstra," I say. "Good afternoon!"

"I haven't seen you in a while here, Evan," she chides me. She addresses me, but her gaze is fixed on Stella, scrutinizing her from head to toe.

"You should come and visit me again, have some fruit cake." Her tone suddenly becomes stern. "Who's your boyfriend?"

"Her name, ahem, his name is Stella."

"He's got great legs. I wish I had his legs when I was young."

"It's a good observation, Ms. Hoekstra. He has good legs."

"Alright then. I'll leave you two to be. I imagine you have things to do. Come visit! Don't be a stranger. Bring your boyfriend with you."

"Good bye, Ms. Hoekstra," I say, my apartment door finally open.

"And get him something to wear, his bits are showing," I hear her advising as she enters her own flat. "He'll get a cold like that."

I drag Stella inside. We both laugh. I kiss her in the middle of the living room, my laughter quickly turning to want.

"Would you like to fuck?" I ask Stella.

"Yes, please. Fuck me or I'll find somebody else to do it."

I know she's not just saying that.

I pick her up in my arms, her thighs on my hips, and take her to a table, where I lay her butt on the edge. I strip hurriedly, she helps. She leans back and props herself up on her elbows. I spit in my hand and lubricate my dick. Stella's legs are high in the air. I lean back a little to see what I am doing. I pull the yellow butt plug out her ass and press the tip of my cock over her easy entrance. It gives way almost immediately when I push and I'm back in her butt again. It starts to feel like I belong in there, so much I have fucked her lately. I pump her ass excitedly, watching her staring back at me.

Her ear pieces are swinging, her tits are jiggling. The boy parts in between her legs are shaking. The rings and chains and bracelets make her look like a festive girl -- or tree. Her body is toned and her abdominal muscle forms a bridge between her groin and chest.

I pull back out of her and order her to stand up and bend over. I don't know myself why I did so, the show was so good. Maybe I'm just trying to prevent a sensory overload.

Stella's view from behind is great too: good ass, beautiful back, blonde curls. Still, the over all experience is more relaxed, I can even take my eyes off her from time to time and peek briefly over the window. I fuck her needily hands dug in her hips, until I blow enough steam to steady myself and switch to a lower gear.

From there on it's something of a lustful haze, with the feel of a good physical workout. We crawl on the floor to the bathroom, stopping to fuck on the way. I fuck her face up, then I fuck her face down, crushing her body under mine. She gets away from me, then I catch and fuck her again. At last we reach our destination, the shower area. If you don't wash before sex, you might as well do it during sex. I turn the shower on and we keep fucking on the floor, hot, steamy water pouring down on us. We run back in the livingroom, without bothering to dry off. I sit on the couch and Stella crawls down on me to lick my balls and eat my ass. When she's satisfied with that, she climbs and straddles me, fitting my cock in her ass. She bounces on it and kisses me. I grab her ass and I squeeze her tits. Outside the light of the day is fading. We try a dozen more positions on the couch, fucking mindlessly.

I stand and help Stella to her feet. It's been night for a while now. I take her to the dim lit bar and ask her to climb a high chair, butt pushed out. I put my cock in, and I pump her, arms around her belly. Her earrings swing to the rhythm of my thrusting, her sweaty tits shake. Her insides are warm and buttery and I don't feel much of anything as I fuck her.

"Stella, you have the loosest boy cunt ever," I feel the need to share this trivial fact with her.

"Fuck my boy cunt," she whispers back slowly, with complete abandon in her voice.

Her intense emotion takes me by surprise, and I almost quiver. I take my cock out of her quickly, before I suffer the ignominy of an accidental orgasm. Heck, I thought I was being funny, and I was guessing she does not even like her hole to be referred as cunt.

I fuck her briefly with two fingers. It's a pleasant feeling. I could slip in four, or perhaps the entire hand, but I don't want to do or give that to her just yet.

Later yet, she's on her stomach, on the floor again, right leg behind her, left leg bent in an S on the side. I'm above her, pumping her ass when on my own volition I cum deep inside of it. I lay down by her side, panting. She's doing something, and I watch her curiously. She's at my side, but squats ass over my belly. She pushes my cum out of her ass, slowly. It's as much as you'd think it would be after such a long fuck. She turns on her knees and licks it from my body with long tongue wipes.

I thought that was the last of her, but then she climbs on top of me, face above mine. She looks joyous. She kisses me deeply, mouth full of my own spunk. After that bit of mischief is managed, she lays down by my side and rests.

Time passes.

"Will you stay the night?" I ask her. "I'll take you back to your place tomorrow."

"Mmm," she agrees.

***

We're having dinner while sitting naked on the carpet in front of the large living room windows. The lights of the city shimmer before us. I was well prepared for such an eventuality, and my fridge was -- still is -- well stocked with ready and easy to cook meals, drinks, sweets, fruits, dairy, pickles and plenty more.

I'm quizzing Stella on her party life, as we stuff our faces.

"What do they do to you?"

"Fuck me."

"That's all?"

"That's all I want," Stella replies, mouth full.

"How much fucking do you take?"

"Three, four guys." She laughs. "Sometimes it's ten, sometimes twenty."

"No way!"

"I go to bars, disco clubs. Men come, touch me, feel me, kiss me. Some take me to their places, do their thing. When they release me, I go back to the same place or another."

"It can't get to twenty in one night going like that."

"No. But there are special venues. Sex permissive or conducive. Bars, clubs. Mostly gay."

"You're not a man."

"Ouch! You hurt my feelings. Of course I am a man."

"Yeah, ok. Delusions aside, how do you enter gay bars? You dress like a man?"

"Oh, no. I dress like a female slut."

"And they like that?"

"They love it. Of course I tell them I'm a man right from the entrance. And it's not like I keep my clothes on anyway, I'm naked for most of the time I'm there."

"And then what happens? They fuck you?"

"They fuck my brains out. Fuck me all night. It's not all gay venues. Some are kinky clubs, sex parties. But gay sex clubs are always the best. Sometimes I'm stuck in one for a full day."

"You serious? You go at night and leave the second night?"

"No. I go at night, stay the next day and night and leave the second morning."

"That's... I don't know what to say to that."

"There were a handful of times I stayed longer."

"I don't even want to know. Okay, tell me."

"Three nights, four nights. The longest was six nights, five days."

"I bet you got fucked a lot?"

"You are right, mister. It was sex non stop. The guys were passing me from one to another. Except for the short naps I was taking."

"Where were you sleeping?"

"On benches, under tables. Under the stairs. I fell asleep on a toilet several times."

"Where... what were you eating?"

"There was a wursts stand just outside. And vending machines."

"You were eating from vending machines and getting fucked?"

Stella loads her mouth and nods.

"I've never heard anything like that. You must be pulling my leg."

"No, I swear." Stella laughs. "There are plenty of patrons of such clubs that often stay for an entire day, sometimes longer."

"Gay clubs, you say? There's so much I don't know. Plenty of pretty girls like you in these clubs?"

"Enough pretty boys."

"What else goes on in such places?"

"Plenty. Pissing. Plenty of pissing, guys love it."

"You got pissed on a lot. Is this what you are saying?"

"Buckets of it."

"Let's get back to the beginning. How many guys get to fuck you in one visit?"

"Umh, in twenty four hours I should get a dozen good fucks."

"A dozen!?"

Stella laughs.

"Is this more like a dozen one on one actions or are more guys involved?"

"Most times it's just one or two guys."

"How good are these fucks?"

"Can get rough sometimes. My butt cheeks and tits are usually quite red when I stay longer. I don't wear any piercings to avoid accidents. And I cut my hair short before going."

"Fucking, checked. Next?"

"I get to eat a lot of loads."

"Oh, I'm very sure about that. You're the type that does not miss out on protein. How many?"

"If it's more of a place where guys are looking for a quick release, there'll be dozens in just a couple of hours. But in the stay all day and all night clubs, it may take a day to get to that number."

"So you say... this is kind of a normal experience? You're not the only one doing this?"

"That is so. Many guys doing it."

"Hmm. What else is going on in these places?"

"There's a lot of heavy stuff going on, but I stay away from all of it. And I'm not going now like I used to."

"But you're still going?"

"A boy needs to get his ass fucked," she says with a shrug.