Falling for Grace Pt. 03

Story Info
Prom and graduations.
14.8k words
4.8
10.2k
16

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Grace and I only got to see each other once during the week. She had soccer, I had rehearsals (Sancho Panza in Man of La Mancha) so I took her out on Wednesday. We spent the afternoon together, then I took her to a great chicken place for dinner before taking her home. We both had homework to do; school was close to being over, but it wasn't over yet. We fooled around a little during the afternoon, but that was all. We really just wanted to spend some time together, much as we desired each other. We heard a couple of remarks at dinner, but the owner told the offenders to knock it off, and we were mostly left in peace.

Friday I hurried home. I wanted to take my time getting ready before picking Grace up at 7 to take her to her prom and I'm a habitually prompt person. I had a snack as usual and took a long, hot shower. I did my hair just right, dad gave me some of his cologne to use sparingly and then I put on my tuxedo, which I owned, not rented. It paid to have my own tux; my family went to a number of formal affairs during the year, and then there had been Debutante Season, which I was done with, thankfully. I was fully dressed and ready to go at 6, plenty of time before I had to go to Grace's. Mom and Dad let Edina off early so she could help Grace get ready.

I went downstairs where my parents were waiting. "Oh, honey, you are just so handsome!" mom said, gushing over me as mothers are known to do. "I just wish Grace was here so we could get pictures of you two together! Next week, for your prom, she has to come here! And if she wants another gown for next week, Edina and I can still take her Monday. My seamstress will get any alterations done in plenty of time. You make sure you tell her."

Dad too pictures of me and of me and mom, and she got a few with me and dad. He took me aside before I left, slipped me $100 "just in case", and let me know I didn't have a curfew, but coming home at breakfast was not acceptable. I got the message. Stay out, have fun, but don't walk in at 6AM.

I got to Grace's about 15 minutes early. Gus greeted me much warmer than the last time I saw him, about 2 weeks before. I didn't know if he was doing it for Grace or Edina, or because he realized this wasn't some passing fancy and I really cared for his sister, and I didn't care which reason it was. "I took off from work tonight to see my baby sister all grown up" he smiled. Then he got serious. "I heard about your trouble last week. That cracker sheriff is a real piece of work."

I didn't like the word 'cracker', but I just let it go. "Yeah, he and his deputy had me scared out of my wits. Then my dad told me what could have happened with the work farm..." I just closed my eyes and shuddered.

"Yeah I know a couple of dudes got sent to that 'farm'. It's the one place where Blacks and Whites are equal. We're all n****r's there." Then he leaned closer to me. "I want to let you know I appreciate how you've been treating Grace. She's crazy about you. And everything she tells me- and she tells me a lot, just no details- says you are treating her with major respect. Keep doing that, and you and me, we're going to have no problems. Of course, you haven't met Alton yet" he said laughing.

"Why? What about Alton? Grace has barely talked about him."

"You'll find out in about a week after he comes home. He graduates from SC State in 10 days. Fifth in his class. We're all going."

"That's great news. I'm looking forward to finally meeting him."

Gus kept chuckling, confusing me. I didn't have time to think about it as that was when Edina came out with Grace right behind her. I think I froze stiff when I saw her. She was wearing a rose colored dress, just below the knees and very form fitting, including along her legs, her gorgeous legs. She had white high heeled sandals that made those legs look even longer. But the big surprise was her hair. She had gotten it done into long curls with a tint of red. Instead of the beautiful woman she normally was, she looked sophisticated, elegant. Breathtaking.

"Sis, baby, you look incredible!" Gus stated with admiration. "Just wow!"

Edina was beaming. "She's no little girl no more. I guess I got to stop calling you my baby."

"Mom, you can always call me your baby" Grace said as she hugged her mother. "I'll always be your baby."

Gus said "Hey Henry, nothing to say? You don't think my sister looks beautiful? You gone shy or something?"

I stood up, and in front of Edina and Gus, I kissed her, a long, soft kiss that Grace returned just as willingly. No tongues, just tender affection and love. Edina finally said "Enough already you two! So Henry, what do you think of my girl?"

"I think you're the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. More beautiful than the palace as Versailles. More lovely than the Mona Lisa. You're perfect. I almost forgot, this is for you" I said, handing her a wrist corsage, which I helped attach to her left arm. She gave me a small peck with a huge smile.

"Thank you. You really know how to make me feel very special."

We took some pictures, of course, then we got in my car and headed over to pick up Grace's friend Janelle and her boyfriend Jonah. Janelle was very friendly, pretty, very vivacious and Jonah was nice and friendly. We all talked lightly as I drove over to their school, where the prom was being held.

The gym was decorated nicely; the prom committee did a heck of a job. Girls all fussed over each other and the guys all were friendly but a little aloof. We sat at a table with Grace's friends and two other couples. The girls were all very friendly towards me, and I to them. But the guys were mostly just polite.

We danced to a few fast songs to start, then a slower song before dinner started. I loved dancing with Grace, our arms around each other, sharing kisses. There were a lot of very pretty girls there, but Grace was far and away the most beautiful. I don't think it was a biased opinion, but rather a statement of fact.

After the we ate a little, I had to use the bathroom. I excused myself, kissing Grace as I got up and found the men's room. I was standing at a urinal when I was surrounded by 4 guys with menacing looks. Shit. They just stood there while I finished peeing, shook off, and tucked in. I turned around, but I couldn't step away.

"Hey, guys, you mind if I go wash my hands? We can talk about whatever you have in mind after that, ok?"

They opened a path for me and they followed me to the sink. I deliberately took my time washing, thinking about how I was going to get out of this one, but nothing came to me. I grabbed some paper towels and then one of the guys, clearly the leader of this group, said "Listen White boy. If it wasn't for Gus, you'd be getting your ass kicked right now. Tonight you get a free pass. Don't come to this school again. It's off limits to you. Understand?"

"Yeah I understand. But I'll come back when I want. Grace is very important to me. You do what you have to do. But I care much more about her than I fear you. I'd rather we all got along. I'm not here to bother anyone. But if there's a problem, it's on you. Now excuse me. My girlfriend is waiting for me, and I'm sure yours are waiting for you."

I walked past them, confused looks on their faces. My heart was pounding hard enough to burst from my chest. I was no fighter, and I certainly didn't think I could fight off four guys. I probably would have lost to one of them. But if it came down to dealing with trouble here or disappointing Grace in some way, it was no contest.

I walked down the hall back to the gym when one of the guys called to me from behind. "Hey, Henry, wait up." I stopped -froze, actually- and the guy stood in front of me and put out his hand. "You're all right. We wanted to make sure you ain't got ice water in your veins. You stood up for Grace. You got guts. We ain't going to be best buds, but nobody is going to fuck with you." And he went back to his friends.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. My dad had told me a long time ago a little courage goes a long way. That was the first time I think I ever got the point of that tidbit of wisdom. I went back inside and took my seat.

"Are you ok?" Grace asked. "You were gone a long time. I was getting worried about you."

"I'm fine. Just suddenly had to...you know. Can't control when these things need to happen."

"Ok, I'm glad you got that out of your system, because I want to dance some more!"

We danced and danced, to funk and soul, some rock and roll, and best of all, some sexy, slow songs, one after the other. When we sat, the boyfriends became more friendly towards me. Maybe word got around. I just knew we were having a great time.

Towards the end of the evening, the last few dances were all slow, romantic songs. Grace and I were dancing very close, like most couples were, her arms around my neck and mine around her lower back. We shared kisses, again, like most couples, and then she rested her head on my shoulder. It was the last dance. "Henry, thank you. This has been one of the best nights of my life, maybe even better than last week. A month ago I wasn't even going to go. I had no one to go with; no one even asked me."

"I find that hard to believe. You're the most beautiful, the classiest woman here. I'm serious. How could not one of these boys have asked you? Not that I'm complaining; their mistake was my stroke of luck."

"You answered it yourself. They're mostly boys. I need to be with a man. A strong, handsome man, with dark hair and these killer brown eyes. A sexy grin. And a good, strong heart. I love you, Henry."

"I love you too, Gracie." We kissed for a long moment as the song ended. We were looking into each others eyes as most of her classmates cheered and cried and hugged each other. We were completely focused on each other as we kissed one more time.

Grace spent twenty minutes saying goodnight to people, then we got in my car with Janelle and Jonah. Before I even started the car, they were making out hot and heavy, and Grace grabbed my face, kissed he hard, and said "No one's home at Janelle's house. Let's go there. I want you so much. It's been a week" she moaned as we kept kissing over and over. She finally let me go long enough for me to turn the key and get going.

As soon as we were in the door, Janelle and Jonah disappeared into her bedroom, leaving us the couch. It was our only option other than Janelle's parents bed or her kid brothers, which was a single bed for her 20 year old brother, who was out for the night. The couch was roomier, if less private. Grace kicked off her shoes as I took off my jacket and tie and she pushed me on my back as she pressed her body on top of mine and we were kissing with the desire we had repressed all night. My hands were rubbing her back and down to her ass, grabbing the cheeks in both hands through her dress. Her hands were busy unbuttoning my shirt and kissing my chest as it was exposed. "I'm going to gobble you up!" she said in a very lusty voice.

"As long as I get the chance to devour you too. I'm very hungry for something hot and wet! And it's right between your thighs!"

"I'm counting on it. Now me first!" My shirt was open and Grace's tongue was trailing down the center line of my chest and stomach. She swirled her tongue into my belly button and I let out a brief cry. Then she bit me softly on the lowest part of my tummy and my cock went from hard to steel. Grace could feel it against her tits.

"I love how hard you get" she moaned. "So hard, so easily. It's a huge turn on."

"You're the one that gets it that way. You're so fucking hot. You're driving me wild!"

"I'm going to make you scream and beg and cry" she said as she got up and pulled down the top of her gown, then freed her ripe tits from her nude colored bra. Her perfect tits always made me want to suck them hard just from seeing them up close. I reached for them but Grace slapped my hands away. "I told you, me first!"

While she was up on her knees with her body naked from her hips up, she reached and undid the buttons on my pants. Just as she was tugging them down, we heard loud noises from Janelle's room, mostly of her yelling "OH! OH! YEA! FUCK!" and the sounds of flesh smacking against flesh.

We both giggled but not for long, as Grace got back to tugging my pants down and off. My cock was standing almost straight up, with a slight curve upwards. She grabbed my hot dick and pumped it a couple of times before bending back down and kissing it all over. Grace kept flicking her tongue under the head, teasing the hell out of me. She was clearly in a very naughty, playful mood and I was more than willing to play along. Hearing Janelle and Jonah didn't hurt our libido's.

Grace kept teasing and toying with me until she finally took my cock all the way into her mouth, her big tits pushed against my thighs as she bobbed up and down, up and down, slowly and then faster, then slower, changing it up so I couldn't get close to cumming. She let my cock out from her mouth into her hand as she sucked on my balls, switching back and forth between my swollen orbs as she stroked me slow.

"You're so good to me, you wicked, dirty girl. Sucking my cock and balls like this. You love sucking me, don't you? Tell me!"

"Fuck yes! I love your big dick in my mouth! You've got a delicious cock and such sweet cum! You're going to have to give me some of that cum in my mouth later. But not now. Now, you're going to eat my juicy pussy. Get ready to use that nasty tongue!"

Grace stood up for a minute to shimmy out of her gown, then she crawled over my face. "Take off my panties...with your teeth!" she giggled with heat in her voice. "Let's see what you can do, dirty man. But hurry; my cunt's on fire!"

Her panties were skimpy and cream colored; I thought I could do it, but I needed a better angle. I grabbed her hips and ass and pulled her over on her back, a little roughly, which made Grace squeal with delight. "I love it when you take control! I love a man who behaves like a man! I get so fucking wet! Wait till you taste my panties. Can you smell me? Can you smell my wetness?"

"It's the greatest scent in the world. Your juices are so fragrant. Let me show you what I think of your scent!" I immediately dove between her legs, licking her juices from the inside of her thighs. Grace was moaning and rolling back and forth, grabbing at the back of my head, but this time I pushed her hands away. I was doing what I wanted. I rubbed my nose and my tongue all over the crotch of her panties and she was right, I could taste her completely through the thin cotton. After teasing her a little, I used my teeth to grab the elastic above her mound and tugged a little with my teeth, but it was hard to get enough grip to get them down over her hips. I'd never done that before, and didn't know if there were some sort of tricks to getting it done. I tried a few times, but really had no luck.

"Fuck it, Henry, just get them off me already! Pull them down or tear them off. I don't care which, just get your face in my cunt!" Grace cried out with need and frustration. I said to myself fuck it and I grabbed her panties by the thin strips at the sides and tore hard. Grace's panties came apart and she moaned out loud as the tiny panties came apart in my hands. It definitely turned her on even more; I was learning things about her sexuality and about my own as well. This turned me on too, like a jolt down my body to my cock.

"I'm going to eat this sweet pussy until you beg me to stop. Maybe I will, and maybe I won't!" Her eyes were gleaming with fire as I pushed her legs way back and thrust two fingers inside her slippery pussy. I then started licking her lips, all the way around in bit circles from above her winking asshole to her clit, back down the other side and starting over again. And again. And again.

Grace was screaming obscenities as her legs flailed and her thighs tried to crush my head like a walnut in a nutcracker. That's not a huge exaggeration. She played soccer; her thighs were were solid muscle when she tightened them. "Fuck that pussy, fucker! Deeper, get them in deeper and twist them around! Oh fuck, my clit, suck my clit, motherfucker!" I took her firm, round pearl between my lips and pulled as the tip of my tongue glanced over and around, and Grace was cumming loud and hard, pulling my hair and thrusting into my face and hand. Once, twice, then a third peak. It sounded like she was a screeching truck. Eventually she pushed me away with her feet. Grace was a whimpering mass and she couldn't say a word for a while. I tried to get behind her to cuddle with her, but there wasn't a lot of room for that on the couch. When she got her wits about her, Grace moved to make just enough room for me so my lips could taste the back of her neck, causing her to purr with contentment.

"I don't know who to thank, Henry. But there's some girl out there who trained you well! I don't know whether to kiss her or kill her!" Grace giggled.

"Honestly, this is all you. Something about you just inspires me. I get horny and all these kinky thoughts and ideas when we're together. I mean, sometimes I'd rather take our time and just savor each other. But when we're like this, I think I'd try anything with you. Just about, anyways."

"Baby, it's the same for me. I'd try almost anything with you. But only with you." She turned her head so we could kiss. "I can feel that pink steel cradled between my ass cheeks. Very warm, and I bet you're desperate to get some relief. Sit up, baby. I'm going to ride you, and then maybe you can ride me."

"Anything you say, boss" I joked. I grabbed my pants and got a couple of condoms and Grace helped me roll one on. The rubber clung to my cock, I was so damn hard. I sat and slid down so my ass was at the edge of the couch and Grace got on her knees facing me, straddling my body and aiming my cock right at her hot, dripping slit. I held my cock for her and I teased her a little, rubbing the head over her folds. She held still, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the pressure from the spongy head of my cock tracing around her pussy. Then she whispered "Fuck this!" and just slid down on my dick, engulfing my length slowly but steadily, until her ass was resting on my thighs. I pulled her to me, kissing her hard, as she rose and fell, up and down my cock. Her tits were mashed on my chest as we kept kissing passionately, as her hips bounced hard and fast. I slapped her ass and she moaned in my mouth and flexed her body forward, pressing her clit against my pelvic bone. I slapped her again and Grace broke our kiss to yell out loud. "Fuck me! God I'm going to cum! Spank me again!"

"I love slapping your juicy ass." SPANK "I love how you scream when I smack it. It makes your ass sting and burn, doesn't it?"

"YES!"

I slapped her ass a few times, Grace came again and pumped me as hard as she could. "Fuck I'm going to cum too...!"

Grace got off me fast as a bullet and stood between my legs and bent forward, pulled off the condom, and jerked me hard as she held my cock between her tits and I spurted as I cried out, lifting my hips up high, fucking her tits as I shot a thick creamy load of cum between her splendidly soft pillows. There were streams of my cum leaking down her cleavage, down along the inside of her right breast and even a little covering her right nipple. Then she held her cum coated nipple to my lips and I got the first taste of my own cum as I sucked greedily. I don't know what I expected; really, I never had thought about tasting myself before. It was salty, tangy, not bad. I wouldn't want to make a diet of it. But maybe because I was still so hot and aroused, I lapped it off her without hesitating.

"Fuck, baby, that's so hot! Touch my pussy, quickly!" I reached between her legs and rubbed around her clit and Grace shuddered once more as she grabbed my shoulders. When her climax finally passed, she collapsed on top of me, again straddling me. She felt so warm, so perfect. The wild heat was over, for the moment, and what came after was just as wonderful, the closeness and intimacy. We kissed lightly as we clung to each other. I rubbed my cheek against hers and she giggled. "You've got 5 o'clock shadow. It feels very sexy."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers