Falling for Grace Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're very smooth, and that feels very sexy too. Everything about you is sexy, Gracie."

"I really like when you call me that. But only when we're alone. It's private. Just between us" she said softly in my ear, and I shuddered a little. That feeling of her breath in my ear...

"Then that's what I'll call you when we're alone. My pet name for you. What's yours going to be for me?" I asked, kissing her warm lips.

"I guess I have to work on that. Give me some time. I'll think of something fitting for you." She stroked her finger along my cheek and I turned my head and kissed it.

Grace had to go to the bathroom, not only to pee but to wash off my cum from her chest. When she came back, we cuddled together, but we were aware we really didn't have privacy. Janelle and Jonah could come out at any time. We wanted to be alone, somehow. It was still before midnight, early yet. So we got dressed and after letting Janelle know we were leaving, we got in my car and drove a few minutes. But where should we go?

"I can go home late, but I have to go home, probably by dawn" Grace said.

"Same here. Dad kind of gave me that message before I left. But we can get a room for a few hours. I don't want to park at Point Lookout tonight. I want to be alone with you. I love you, Gracie. I don't feel like sharing you tonight."

She smiled an adoring smile. "You always know how to make me feel so good inside. I mean deep inside. Sure, lets get a room for a few hours. It will feel tawdry in its way" she laughed.

I knew of a no tell motel nearby. I used 30 of the money dad gave me and we went into the room. It wasn't nearly as nice as the Holiday Inn from the week before, but it was clean. Good enough.

There was a radio, cheap and the reception had a lot of static, but I found a station playing soft music. Grace and I danced for a while, holding onto each other, right by the bed in that cheap little room that felt like a fancy suite at that moment. 2We were alone together, and that was all that mattered.

"I love you, Gracie. I wasn't exaggerating when I said you were the most beautiful woman in that room. You're the most beautiful woman in any room."

"Dammit Henry. I'm glad I know you're not just sweet-talking me. What am I going to do with you? Besides love you to pieces."

"You don't have to do anything else with me. Loving me is more than enough."

"No, baby, it's not. Not by a longshot. Get out of that tux again. We should enjoy this room. I want to watch you strip down."

Grace sat on the bed (there was almost no other furniture in the room except a dresser with a black and white tv), crossed her long, lovely legs and smiled, her wicked smile. "Come on, boy, give me a show. I want to see some skin!"

I gave her what I hoped was a sophisticated smile (I was in a tux, after all) and I eased out of my jacket, which, like everything else, went to the floor. Then I undid the bow tie and draped it over Grace's shoulder. She chuckled at that and gave me a few claps to encourage me. The shirt was next, unbuttoning it slowly for her, and as my chest came into view, Grace licked her lips in an exaggerated manner, sexy and funny. "Keep going" she said with a soft hunger.

Next went my pants. Opened the button, then slowly, teasingly, pulled down the zipper. I let the open pants just fall off my hips and down my legs and I stepped out of them. I was down to just my boxers and I just stood there. Grace said "What are you stopping for? I want to see my favorite part, big boy. Down with them!"

I loved how bawdy she was behaving, but I was feeling decidedly underdressed while she was in her dress. "You're going to join me, aren't you? I don't want to be at this party all alone."

"In time, baby. In time. You know how much I want you. I'd say my panties were wet but you tore them off before. I want...oh, oh my god!" Grace broke out in gale's of laughter.

"Gracie, I'm standing here in my shorts. What the hell's so funny?"

"We left my torn panties on the living room floor at Janelle's! I hope she finds them before her parents!" She was still laughing and I joined her. It was damned funny, though Janelle might not appreciate it as much.

"You're crazy, you know that? I'm in love with a crazy woman."

Her laughter calmed down, and Grace was smiling wide. "You're in love with me, hmm? Good. I'm in love with you too, you handsome stud." She beckoned me with her forefinger, pulling me to her, figuratively. "Come here, baby. You're so damn sexy, and I'm so hot for you."

I walked over so I was standing just a couple of inches in front of her. I reached for her cheek and stroked it tenderly. "You're so beautiful. I know, I've said it before, but you are. Gorgeous. Magnificent."

"Henry, you do things to me. You make my legs quiver. Make my nipples ache. And my pussy...god, my pussy."

"Well you make my dick throb, in case you haven't noticed. My heart pound. My knees weak. You make me want to take on the world."

We were being totally honest now. No teasing, no joking. "Henry, my baby, you make me want to hold you all night long. Hold you and protect you and keep you warm. Not like a mother. Like a lover. Like your only lover." She stood up so we were face to face. Grace reached for the straps of her gown and pulled her arms through. She turned around and said "Unzip me, baby. Nice and slow." She was 18 and a total seductress, at least when it came to me. My fingers were shaking as I took the zipper down as slow as I could manage. I kissed the back of her neck, her shoulders, even her upper arms and she trembled a little.

"You're delicious. Your skin is so soft, a little salty. Just amazing." I undid her bra- I loved taking her clothes off and feeling her body, every time- and her breasts fell into my hands. I massaged her fleshy mounds and rolled her nipples with my fingers.

"Henry...you make me want to melt in your arms. I'm literally shaking. You make me feel like a real woman."

"You ARE a real woman, honey. A sexy, sensual, desirable woman. I really don't want to be with anyone else. And you make me feel like a man. Not a teen. A man."

I was kissing the side of her neck, and Grace was tilting her head, giving me easy access to that sensitive zone. "My man, Henry, baby. All mine." She turned around quickly and we were kissing hard, like possessed people, hot and craving and very needing. She got my boxers off, finally, and the head of my cock was grazing against her soft tummy, tickling her. A single drop of my precum oozed out and stuck to her right below her belly button. I pulled back a little and that drop left a strand connecting us.

"I've got to have you, Grace. I need you."

"I need you too. Like you wouldn't believe."

I reached down to the back of her thighs and picked her up. Grace was hardly fat in any way, but she was athletic, far from skinny. And I was not exactly a muscle man, but in good shape. I was so on fire for her I picked her up like a bag of feathers. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bed and laid down on top of her. My penis was between us, her warm tummy so comforting. Our lips barely separated because our kisses were so passionate. When they did part, it was to kiss other parts of each others faces, shoulders, throats. This was passion and love and we both were feeling more love for each other than we could say.

Grace pulled her legs wide apart, giving me access to her warm home. "Let me get a condom" I whispered as I moved to grab my pants.

"No. I know it's risky, but I need to feel you, just you, inside me. I even want you to cum inside me, I want to feel that for once in my life."

I stopped moving, stopped kissing her. I pushed up on my arms so I could look at her face. "Grace, do you realize what you're saying? This is a huge chance we're taking."

"I know. And if something happens, we'll deal with it, together. We're two very smart people; we'll figure it out. But I need this, this one time. I love you so much, Henry. With all my heart."

I couldn't say no, not with my heart. My head was saying something else, but I was listening to my heart. "Ok, my love. We'll hope for the best, and we'll figure it out. Together." I held her left hand with my right and we both squeezed.

I lifted my hips and Grace reached to guide my cock to her pussy. I looked in her eyes as I went in, smooth like silk. She felt like warm butter surrounding me. Grace gasped as I filled the center of her being. I kissed her, she kissed me, her hands holding my head. Our tongues played and teased, our lips were burning hot and our bodies were sliding along each other, covered in a warm coating of perspiration.

I put my lips next to hers and whispered "I love you, Gracie. More than anything in the world" as m, y body moved in perfect rhythm with hers.

"I love you the same, Henry, baby. More than I could have imagined. That's it, baby. Nice and slow. So beautiful."

Slipping in and out. Not rushing, just moving deliberately in time with each other. She was so right, it was beautiful. Occasionally I felt her shudder beneath me as a small climax passed through her. Her hands traveled all over my back, my arms, my butt. Her nails scraped lightly along my neck and back. I didn't cum but I did shiver a few times, not from cold but from pleasure.

We didn't talk, we just kept making love. I didn't know how long we went on, but it seemed like both a long time and a brief moment in time. Nothing felt better in my life up to that point. Just being connected like that with Grace...it had to be true love.

After some time, Grace whispered "Baby..."

"I know. Me too. Last chance to change your mind, honey. Are you sure?"

"I am. I've never wanted this before with anyone. Just you."

We both moved quicker, building up gradually, our bodies still in perfect sync. Grace's nails dug into my shoulders a little as she got closer to her orgasm and I felt my own approaching from deep inside me as I twitched inside her, the way she loved so much and she gripped me, the way I loved so much, and then we came together, without any prompting. I twitched with every pulse of my semen, each time causing Grace to moan "Oh, oh, oh..." until I was empty and she was drained as well.

We laid there very still. I was slowly softening inside her, and we held onto each other as long as we could. Our kisses were soft and sweet, salty from our exertions. I could have stayed like that forever with Grace.

"Well, we did that. For better or worse" I teased, punctuated with a kiss and a nibble on her neck.

"Oh god, don't say that! It's like an omen!" she responded, laughing. We were so happy, but we were nervous as well. We just took a huge chance that could change both our lives.

"Whatever happens, Gracie, I love you and I'll stand with you. We don't have to talk about it anymore right now. We should just enjoy the rest of the night." I kissed her again. I loved kissing her.

"Thank you, Henry. I know I can count on you. Could you roll off me? You do get kind of heavy after a while." I moved to her side and she turned to face me. We held hands and just enjoyed being together in the most intimate way imaginable. "Whatever happens, that was so special, baby. Perfect."

"It was, wasn't it? I never felt anything like that, and I don't mean just sexually. It was like magic. Gracie, have you ever thought about going on the pill?"

"I never had a need to think about it before. There was never anyone in my life I felt this deeply about and committed to. You know it's not without some risks. They can cause bleeding, weight gain, headaches and other problems. Most are minor, but still. Now that I'm with someone I love so much, I'll look into it." We kissed and held each other.

"I love you too, honey. I just want to hold you for a while before I have to take you home. I don't want to take a chance of falling asleep here. We'll both be in huge trouble."

"We'll be grounded for life. Or at least the summer." We laughed softly together. "I need to use the bathroom" Grace said, kissing me before going to do her business. I loved watching her ass shake as she walked away from me.

When she came back, I took my turn, and when I was done we just cuddled for about an hour. We didn't say much; we didn't need to say much. Most of what we wanted to say was communicated through our eyes and our hands. At 3, we had to get dressed. If we didn't I would have been too tired to drive home. After making sure we were reasonably presentable (we also had to look like we had a good time) I took Grace home. Very reluctantly.

On her doorstep, Grace and I hugged and kissed like we expected to never see each other again. It was that hard to say goodnight.

"I will call you tomorrow" I said. "Count on it. But in the afternoon. We both need some sleep. Do you want to catch a movie tomorrow night?"

"I'd love to. I'll buy the pizza first. Fair is fair."

"Don't be silly. It's my pleasure to treat."

"I want to, Henry. I can't do it often, but once in a while I can. Let me, please?"

"It's hard to say no to you about anything. Fine, pizza is on you." We kissed and just held onto each other like tomorrow wasn't coming.

"Thank you, Henry, for making this such a special night for me. It was the best night imaginable. Thanks to you."

"Now you're being silly. This was your night. I was just arm candy."

She chuckled. "Very sweet and tasty candy. I love you, Henry."

"I love you too, Gracie. Have a great night. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Dinner and a movie tomorrow night." We kissed, one last lingering kiss and it was time for me to go. Grace watched me get into my car and blew me a kiss, which I blew back to her. Driving home, I thought tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

I didn't know it would be four days before I'd see Grace or anyone else.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To this day I have no memory of what happened after I left Grace's house. I remember driving and I remember Led Zeppelin was on the radio. I was singing along to Kashmir before all the lights went out.

When I woke up, I couldn't make out the ceiling. It didn't look like the plain white of my bedroom. For some reason there were ceiling tiles and fluorescent lights. That made no sense to me at all. I tried to turn my head to the right and a searing bolt of pain went down my back to my feet. Suddenly, I was surrounded by my mom and dad on either side of me. They both looked like hell. Dad was saying "Henry, can you hear me? Come on, son, wake up. Wake up." Mom held my right hand but my left was wrapped in some sort of heavy weight. I tried to say something but my mouth was stuffed with cotton (so it felt) and what I said sounded like a croak. Dad held a cup with a straw and I sucked greedily before he took it away. "Not too much yet, Henry."

"What...where...Grace..." was all I could manage.

"You're in the hospital, Med USC. You were in a car accident coming home Saturday morning." I tried to make sense of that, but I couldn't quite get there, due to the morphine drip they had me on.

"Grace. Where's Grace." It felt like the greatest effort of my life to say that.

"She's outside with Evelyn and Edina. She's been here the last three days with all of us." He leaned over "You gave us all one hell of a scare. But you're going to be all right. I'll let the doctor explain it to you. I'll go get him." He darted out of the room and I heard a minor commotion. Mom took over, holding me for dear life and crying like I'd never seen her cry before. "Henry. I thought we lost you."

"What...happened? Don't remember."

"A drunk driver hit you from the side. The police said you never had a chance to avoid it. If he hit you five feet more to the rear..." she started bawling again.

I was having trouble focusing; I just wanted to go back to sleep. But first. "Mom...Grace. Please."

"All right. But the doctor said only two visitors at a time. Evelyn and Edina want to see you too. I'm so glad you're awake. My sweet baby boy." Mom was crying again. She hadn't called me her baby boy in a long time, I hated it once I turned 13, but I was very glad to hear it then.

She called to the hall and Grace came in, looking like my parents, awful. But she was the most beautiful sight in the world to me. "Henry..." was all she could say before breaking down in tears herself. She put her head on my chest, which felt like a heavy weight. I croaked out "off...please" and she got the message and kissed my cheek and then my lips. And then I passed out again.

I didn't know how long I was out that time, but when I awoke, it was night out. Evelyn was sitting by my bed, half asleep, also not looking the best I'd ever seen her, and my sister is a beauty like our mother. I made as much noise as I could and she stirred awake and smiled at me. "Hey there. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see my little brother. You've had us very worried."

"Mom, dad...Grace?"

"Honey, it's after 2 in the morning. Everyone went to get some sleep. I volunteered to do the night shift. We didn't want you to be alone when you came to. Let me get a nurse to check on you." She pressed the call button for me and a nurse came in 10 seconds later. She turned on the lights and took my vital signs, asked me a few questions, cut back my morphine a little so I could stay awake if I wanted. Then she got a doctor to come in and check me, my eyes, he probed me a little (which felt like I was in the Spanish Inquisition) before saying I was doing pretty well under the circumstances. Then he left Evelyn and me alone.

I tried to look at myself again, this time able to move my head enough to look down and around a little. I saw I had a cast on my left wrist and another on my right leg from my ankle to above my knee. And my chest hurt when I took anything more than a shallow breath. "Evelyn...how bad...was I hurt?"

Her eyes welled up with tears. "You're going to be ok. The doctor treating you will talk to you in the morning to give you the details." She looked so sad.

"Ev...please tell me? And water, please."

She held my cup with a straw and I sipped water, all that was in the cup. I needed more but she said the nurses told her not to give too much fluids. She didn't say why. "Henry, the doctor should really be the one to tell you."

"Come on, Ev" I managed with a husky voice. "That's hours away. Please?"

She was trying to decide what to do. I guess she decided if she wanted to be a doctor herself one day, she had to learn to talk to patients. Something like that.

"You have a broken wrist and a broken fibula that needed some plates and screws. It's going to take you a while to walk again." Tears were falling down her cheeks. " You have 4 bruised ribs on your left side. And you also lost 3 toes on your right foot. And you have a skull fracture. You can't tell, but you have a big bandage around your head and your face is pretty beat up. It will heal" she added hurriedly. "But you're going to be here a week or two, then they have to send you to rehab to learn to walk with a cast, and then you have to learn to walk with toes missing." I could feel my own tears forming. "Shit I shouldn't have told you. Henry, you're going to be ok. It will take a few months, but you'll be almost as good as new. You have to focus on that. The most important thing is you didn't suffer any brain injury. It could have been so much worse." And then she just let herself cry her eyes out. Evelyn and I had always been close, but her worry touched me deeply. I reached for her with the fingers of my right hand and she took them with her own. "Everyone was so frightened, Henry. I think Grace more than anyone. That's some girl you have there."

Something then occurred to me. "The other driver?" I managed to ask.

"Fuck him, Henry" my sister, whom I never heard curse before in my life, spat with vitriol. "He walked away with a bruised shoulder. Drunken bastard. A 42 year old businessman who was entertaining clients all night and was too stupid to call a taxi. He's out of jail on bail and in a whole lot of trouble. The prick's lawyer already called dad to see if they could 'work something out'. Dad told him to fuck off and hung up on him" she said with great satisfaction. I never saw that side of my sister before, profane and bitter. I didn't like it, whatever the circumstances.