Falling for Grace Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in love with you too, my darling Henry. Always. Always, baby." We shifted so we could lie in each others arms. I had to lay on my back; with the cast on my leg, it was hard to turn and rest on my side, so I was on my back and Grace leaned against me and we locked hands. I kissed her hand, which made her giggle pleasantly, then the top of her head. Grace turned over and moved up so she was resting on her elbows and she kissed me repeatedly. We were pretty quiet except for the sounds of our breathing and of our kisses. I let the fingers of my right hand lightly trace up and down her spine, something I knew she loved. I could see it on her face, which was glowing. I could have looked at that expression 24 hours a day, every day.

I looked at the clock. Everyone would be home in about an hour. "Gracie, they'll be home soon. Think we have time for...?" I said while raising my eyebrows lecherously.

She laughed at my lewd expression and said "How about if I take care of you? I haven't had my favorite treat in a long time."

"How can a guy say no to that?" I said as I kissed her soon to be busy lips.

"You can't. Or you'd better not, at least. That would be very bad for my ego."

We kissed and touched for a few minutes, the proximity of Grace's magnificent body and soul making my cock stir with desire. My hand glided along the smooth cheeks of her ass and I gave it a few squeezes. Grace moaned in my mouth, sending a bolt of sexual fire through my body and my mind. She reached and grabbed my ass in response and that was enough to get me nice and hard for her.

"I love how hard you get for me, baby. It's a big turn on and a huge compliment to me."

"I've never wanted anyone the way I want you, Gracie. You're the most exciting woman I've ever seen, let alone known."

"You're a sexy little monster, Henry. Very sexy. Speaking of monsters, yours is ready for me. Have fun. I'll be a little busy."

I leaned back to enjoy what Grace was going to do to me. She kissed down my tummy her tits bounced around my thick cock. The feel of those wonderfully soft cushions gently teasing me was a lot of fun in itself. My skin was tingling all over as Grace got closer and closer to my throbbing cock. Then she was kissing all around the base, kissing my balls, kissing my inner thighs. She was teasing me, her lips going everywhere around but not directly on my cock.

"You're so wicked. My little cock tease. I love you. I love the way you make me feel."

"And I love making you feel good. I've missed that almost as much as how good you make me feel. When you get your strength back, we are going to make up for a lot of lost time, baby." Then she let her tongue slither all around my dick, all down the underside, just her tongue. She paid special attention to my glans, and my hips rose as high off the bed as I could manage. I was trying to get Grace to take my cock into her mouth, but she was in a teasing mood. Instead, she stretched out sideways and, just using her lips and tongue, moved her head up and down along the bottom of my stiff dick.

"Oh fuck! Where did you learn to do this!" I cried out. "Never mind, I don't really want to know. Oh my god, Gracie!"

She kept moving her head along my cock, her delicate fingers gently stroking the shaft as her lips and tongue did such wicked and wonderful things to me. Grace had started very slow, and was working me up into a minor frenzy. She was licking faster and faster, her hand stroking me harder, and I was getting close.

"Honey, I'm almost there. Just a little faster...."

Grace slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked hard as her tongue kept massaging my glans. "Gracie, I'm cumming!" I yelped as thick globs of my cum filled her mouth. She swallowed each spurt; I could see her throat as she kept pace with my eruptions. My body was tight as a drum during my orgasm, then it just went slack. My blood was pounding in my head from the power of my climax.

Grace was kissing my cock, treating it tenderly, very caringly. I reached out my hand to touch her cheek as I gazed at her with all my love. And that was considerable. I loved her so very much. "Come here, honey. I want to hold you for a little while, before we have to get ourselves together. We really didn't have much time, but I wanted to feel her close for as long as we could.

Grace curled up next to me, sharing kisses and soft touches. "I love you, Henry. I wish we could see each other every day during the summer. But you're going to be busy with physical therapy and I'm going to make some money tutoring. And transportation is a problem until you can drive again. We'll have the weekends. Maybe some nights if Darrell and Cynthia, maybe even Janelle and Jonah have a car."

"Darrell and Cynthia will be no problem, at least once or twice a week. We'll do the best we can, Gracie. It's all we can do. And I love you too." We kissed a few times, but then we had to put ourselves together, especially since I needed some help getting my briefs and pants on. We each used the bathroom first, walking around the upstairs of my house naked, a very unusual situation for me. We cleaned up, sprayed some air freshener in my room, got dressed, and went carefully downstairs. Grace checked on the roast, which was fine, and then we watched some tv together until everyone got home 10 minutes later.

"Is everything ok here?" Mom asked. "Any problems getting around?" We were getting knowing smiles from everyone, except maybe Edina, but they were all very discreet. Except Evelyn, who gave me a dirty look, loving but dirty. Grace and Edina had dinner with us, a delicious pot roast and vegetables with homemade pop up rolls. I missed Edina's great cooking almost as much as I missed my family and friends and even Grace. I lost almost 20 pounds while I was away and I needed to gain some weight.

Dad drove Grace and Edina home, and Grace promised to call around 10 to say goodnight. After they left, Evelyn caught me alone while our mom was upstairs. "You really get away with murder. There is no way in hell mom and dad would have ever left me alone in the house with a boy. Not when I was your age, and not even now. Probably not even after I'm married" she joked. But she was probably right about the rest of it.

"Ev, I can't do anything about that. Mom and dad obviously know Grace and I have been intimate. I'm sure they know, even without knowing, that you're intimate with your boyfriends....aren't you?"

"You're so cute, Henry. Asking like that. Yes, I'm not a virgin. I'm not going to go into details, just like I wouldn't ask you anything specific."

"And I don't want to know anything specific about you either, Ev. That would be beyond creepy."

"Agreed. But it does bother me that our parents treat us differently. I can't imagine they'd be as understanding if I brought home a black boyfriend either. Don't misunderstand me, Henry. I adore Grace and I think you make a great couple. The way she was dedicated to you when you got hurt.... she's an amazing girl. But they'd have kittens if Kevin was black. And white or black, they wouldn't have left me alone with him."

She was right, on both counts. My parents were more modern than I would have expected just months ago, but they were still old fashioned Southerners when it came to the role of women. They even had told her she was wasting her time in pre-med. I can't even guess how many times mom told her men don't like women who are too smart. I know that drove Evelyn crazy. "I'm sorry, Ev. I don't know what to do about it. Personally, I can't believe Edina left us alone, though she obviously knows about us as well. I could barely look her in the face during dinner."

"Yeah, I noticed that. Hey, just tell me one thing. Did you have a good time together?"

"Ev...."

"Oh come on. We're adults, brother and sister and we're close. I'm just curious."

"Yeah. We had a great time. We always do."

She smiled at me, a big shit-eating grin. "You lucky dog. If I can ever be of help...a ride somewhere or something like that, just ask. I'll do what I can."

"Thanks sis. When can you see Kevin anyway?"

"He's taking summer classes, so he's still in Columbia. We'll work it out, once or twice a week. Not enough, but it will do until Fall semester."

Mom came back downstairs, so we just gave each other a hug and let it go. The rest of the night passed quietly, and Grace came over the next day. Saturday, by bus and we spent the day listening to music and she helped me with some of the work I still had to do to finish the work for my degree. And that's how things went most days when Grace came to visit. We rarely had the time to be intimate. Such is life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Despite spending time together with Grace and sometimes with friends, in many ways that summer of 1979 was the worst summer of my life. It certainly was the most physically painful.

Ten days after I came home, the cast on my wrist came off. My parents hired a physical therapist to come over since getting around with my leg was a pain in the ass. The wrist was painful, but not too bad. In a couple of weeks I had full mobility back and a couple of weeks later, it was almost as good as new.

It was another three weeks for the cast on my leg before it was cut off. Getting rid of that weight was a pleasure. But then came the real pain. My leg muscles had gone to hell over the past few months, and the work required to build up the muscles and the ligaments in my knee was brutal. And I had to learn how to walk right without the toes on my right foot. That was tricky as hell at first, especially without much strength in the leg. I came to kind of hate my therapist, a really nice guy named Mitch. Every time he said "Two more, Henry, you can do it" I wanted to hit him with my crutch. There were days I was in tears. I didn't want even a small dose of narcotic pain medication, didn't want to risk getting used to taking it. I was just taking Tylenol, which wasn't much good but it was better than nothing. It took almost until the end of August for the pain to be mostly gone, but I was having trouble balancing on my foot, especially when I would get up in the morning. The crutches were gone, replaced by a cane, and I walked with a pronounced limp.

The guy who hit me that night back in April was being prosecuted. Eventually, when the case got settled a year later, he got a sentence of 3-6 years in prison. It didn't make me feel better, and I also felt bad for him in a way. He had a family, a wife and two young children who would lose him for at least 3 years. I didn't like that. But I liked what happened to me even less.

My dad and a partner from his firm sat down and had a talk with me in early August. The man's insurance company was making an offer to settle the civil case. They offered me 400,000 dollars. A lot of money, even for my wealthy family. My lawyer explained the various pros and cons for accepting the offer. The mans' family was comfortable, but not wealthy. If we didn't take the offer, his insurance wouldn't pay more than that. Anything else would have to come from his pocket, and the case could take years to settle. I wanted to be done with this. I said take the offer.

"Henry, are you certain that's what you want? Based on your age and how this has affected your life and your health, you could get a lot more" my dad told me.

"Dad, we're not poor people who need every dime we could get. I don't want this lasting for years. Let's put this behind us. I can do some good with some of the money. Something I want to talk to you about." After the lawyer left, mom joined us and I said "There's two things I want to do as soon as possible. I want to get Grace a car, nothing fancy, a good, reliable used car, so she's not reliant on the bus to come see me until I can drive again. Plus she can help Edina with errands that way. And I want to get their house fixed up. The roof and exterior need some work, especially the roof. I was thinking about that when I first took Edina home that time, before I even met Grace."

My parents looked at each other, then mom took my hands in hers. "Henry, that's so kind of you. You have such a good heart. But the house part is unnecessary. Your father and I already hired a contractor, who's been working since last month. The roof is done already, and the exterior will be done in a few weeks. She didn't want to take our help at first, but we told Edina there was a lot of back pay included. Being around Grace, seeing how sweet and loving she is with you opened our eyes, honey. We should have been more generous with Edina from the beginning, but it's just not the way things have been done. If our friends find out about this, there will be an uproar. But we don't care about that anymore. In fact, I'm resigning my membership in the Daughters of the Confederacy. I just can't be part of that any more."

Even dad was stunned to hear that; mom obviously hadn't told him about it. She leaned against him and cried softly. My parents had been shocking me in a number of ways lately, all of them in a positive way. My respect and love for them kept growing.

My dad then spoke. "Son, about a car for Grace. You know neither of you can bring a car to New York come January. So if you buy her a car, it's just going to sit in their driveway for most of the year."

"Why can't Edina use it when Grace is gone? Or Gus?"

"Edina doesn't have a drivers license. She never learned to drive; she never needed to. I guess Gus could use it when Grace doesn't. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Positive. It's a little selfish on my part. We can see each other more often. It's still going to be weeks before I can drive again. I miss her" I said plaintively. It was that simple. Plus it would make her life easier.

"Ok, Henry. It's your money and you're 18. It's your call."

"Thanks guys. And one more thing. I want to make two donations, one to the rehab facility I was at to help pay for patients without the means to afford it, and another to a state facility to help with indigent patients so they can get help. 50K each."

It was my parent's turn to be shocked. "Son, that is incredibly generous of you. But that is a lot of money." I looked at my mom, who had a tear dropping down her face.

"Mom, what do you think?" She usually deferred to my father on money matters.

"Henry, I think it's your money, like your dad said before. As long as you don't go crazy, hold on to the rest and used it carefully for living expenses and to save most of it, I think it's a wonderful idea. And your father and I will match your donations. We'll do it as a family, all four of us." She held out her arms and hugged me and kissed my head. "You make us so proud, Henry. So does Evelyn. We love you both so much."

I moved over to the couch and sat between them. Yes, they could be pains in the neck at times, like all parents seem to be to their teenage children. But truthfully, I loved them and Evelyn more than anything, except maybe Grace. It was a close call. "Thank you both for everything these past months. I don't know if I could have gotten through this without both of you, along with Ev, Grace and Edina. I have the best family imaginable." I hugged them both and there was a lot of crying, tears of gratefulness.

"You know, we have to get you a car too" my dad said. "You're going to be driving soon enough. Any thoughts to what you want? You can get a brand new car if you like."

"I think I just want another used Gran Torino. I loved that car. I have some time to be sure."

"Of course. Take your time. We love you, Henry."

"Thanks guys. I love you too. I'm going upstairs to call Grace. I'll be down to say goodnight."

I went upstairs, slowly and carefully, called Grace, but didn't tell her about buying her a car. I wanted it to be a surprise. We talked for a while and we were looking forward to Friday night. We were getting together with Darrell and Cynthia, as well as Chris and his girl Ginny, at Chris's house. His parents were going to be away for the night and it was our last blast before my friends left for Fall semester. Both Darrell and Cynthia were going to University of South Carolina. Chris was going to Penn and Ginny, who wanted to be an engineer, was headed for Perdue. All my closest friends were going out of town to college and because of my accident, Grace and I were sticking around for an extra 5 months. Grace's friend Janelle and and a couple of others would be around, but I got the impression Grace liked my friends more than her own. We never did things with her friends, always with mine. We were both looking forward to this small party; we were all spending the night at Chris' house. Grace and I were expecting a fun, and very sexy, night together.

I had finished my schoolwork in July, so I was officially a high school graduate. My leg was getting stronger and, with the help of a prosthetic device, I was walking much better and my balance was improved. Most days I thought it was a mistake to have taken the extra semester to heal up, and then I would take a fall around the house and realize I wasn't really ready to walk the streets of New York City. Even Charleston exhausted me easily.

After saying goodnight to Grace, I called down and said goodnight to my parents. I went to bed thinking about Grace, her beautiful face, her gorgeous body, her warmth and how fantastic making love with her was going to be. Neither of us seemed to have enough alone time together, not nearly enough. I fell asleep with thoughts of her body and mine entwined and experiencing all sorts of pleasurable feelings. I resisted the urge to jerk off; I wanted to save all my strength for Gracie.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I packed my overnight bag and Darrell and Cynthia picked me up and 4, then we went to pick up Grace. She and Cynthia were becoming close friends in their own right, even talking on the phone and getting together to go shopping. The two of them were yammering in the back while Darrell and I sat up front, barely able to get a word in edgewise. It was fun, and we liked how friendly they had become.

We got to Chris' house a little later, like mine, an old Southern house with posts on the front porch and yellow wood siding. Grace met Ginny and the girls went off to prepare some side dishes while the three of us guys prepared Chris' charcoal grill. He had a whole bunch of marinated chicken for us to cook up, along with a piece of salmon for Ginny, who only ate fish as a meat.

As I said earlier, Chris was a scrawny guy, about 5'6" and 140 pounds. He was funny as hell, smart and he had a heart of pure gold. There was nothing he wouldn't do for a friend, or even an acquaintance, in need. Ginny was a very sweet girl, also bright and funny, but she and Chris made an odd couple. She was about 5'8", long, dirty blond hair. She was also built a lot like Grace. A little heavier around the middle, but not fat. Curvy, with really big tits and ass. She had to be at least 150 pounds of very well distributed weight. So they were a bit of an unusual looking couple, but they had gotten close over the summer and were already feeling the pain of going their separate ways in two weeks. But not that night. We were all looking forward to a fun evening and night.

Everyone was drinking beer as the women talked about whatever they were chatting about and the three of us talked sports and I answered some questions about the accident case (I told them I agreed to settle, but not about how much; that would have been tacky). When the coals were white hot we put up the chicken, while sipping our beers. We let the women know when we were almost ready, then threw the salmon on in aluminum foil to keep it from burning. Five minutes or so later, the meat was done and we all sat in the dining room for a very nice, Southern and adult style dinner. It was a lot of fun, with more beer and delicious food. The sides were all Southern favorites, collard greens, mac and cheese and fried okra. We laughed, told dirty jokes, shared stories, just a great time with great friends. I was going to miss these people. Grace and I could go and visit Darrell and Cynthia at USC sometimes, but Chris and Ginny wouldn't be home until Thanksgiving.