Falling for Grace Pt. 04

Story Info
My loved ones get me through a very difficult summer.
15.6k words
4.57
8.1k
14

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,299 Followers

The last two weeks at the rehab facility were brutal; there's no other word for how rough it was. I had to learn to get around on crutches with a cast still on my left wrist while dragging around my right leg in a long cast, and a surgical boot on my right foot. Almost any pressure on the right foot was a new experience in pain, both in the foot and up the leg. And my missing toes hurt in a weird way, what's called "phantom pains". When they hurt, I'd try to reach with something to touch them, only to remember the toes were gone. And last, there was the unbelievable itching of my bones in my leg and the surgical scar under the cast. In some ways that was the worst of all.

Twice a day I had physical therapy, which at that point was mostly just learning to get around on the crutches so I could go home. I had to be able to get around the house, including going up and down the stairs, be able to get in and out of a car so my mother would be able to take me to doctors appointments and so on. I was able to do it, but only by stretching out across the back seat. Despite the pain of the therapy, I was highly motivated; I wanted to go home. Desperately.

Thankfully, I got it done. Two weeks after graduation, Friday morning, I was a bundle of nerves. I was awake by 6:30 and got myself dressed (with a little help from that cute redhead nurses aide, Carrie. Grace wouldn't need to know.). My dad took off from work and he and mom showed up at 11. "Ready to come home, Henry? Or would you like to stay another week?" he said with a smile.

"Thomas, do not even joke about such a thing!" mom chastised him. "Our sweet boy is coming home today!" She hugged me like I was a life preserver.

"Believe me, mom, there is no way I would have stayed here another day! I just want to get home, to be comfortable there, and to sleep in my own bed. I want to see both of you every day, see my friends and see Grace. I've missed everyone."

After a half hour of paperwork and saying some goodbyes to some very nice people I met there, staff and patients, dad wheeled me out to where the car was waiting. And there was a big surprise; Grace was waiting by the car!

I hugged her tight and said "Gracie, why didn't you come inside? I had no idea!"

"That was the plan. We wanted to surprise you!" She held me close and kissed my head as it rested against her breasts. She felt amazing, smelled delightful. And I'd be held by her all the way home. She had to get in back with me, and the way I had to sit across the seat meant I'd be resting my back on her body the whole two hour ride home.

I'm sure it wasn't the most comfortable thing for Grace to have my upper body weight on her the whole ride, but she never complained. She kept her arm around me, stroked my hair with her other hand, and we shared some small kisses every so often, with my parents right there. I could see my dad smiling at me in the rearview mirror.

"Henry" mom said, "Evelyn wanted to come, but there was no way she could fit with the way you have to sit. But she's so excited to have you home again. And Edina is making your favorite dinner, her pot roast with root vegetables and pop over rolls. And peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream for dessert. I told her you lost too much weight!"

"Oh god, I think I'm drooling!"

"Not on my shirt, you don't" Grace said with a warm, loving smile. I wished I could have turned so I could have held her. I did manage to give her breast a gentle, quick feel and she slapped my hand away, looking at me like I lost my mind. I kind of did. I gave her a naughty smile and she shook her head with a smile of her own.

When we pulled up at home, Evelyn came running down the stairs to the car and gave me a huge hug and kiss when I got out of the car, so huge she almost knocked me down. "My baby brother is home! It's so good to have you back!"

"It's great to be here, just don't put me back in the hospital, Ev!" We held each other and kissed cheeks. I always adored my sister.

Edina was next, coming down to the front and, after kissing Grace, she was the next to hug me. "Henry, your mother was right, you're too skinny! We've got to build you back up. You're going to need all your strength."

Everyone was making a big deal, except Grace. She just kept giving me loving looks and smiles, and I loved her all the more for her simple way about her. I used my crutches to hop up the steps to the front porch and then got into the house as everyone nervously watched me. Inside I made my way to the living room and collapsed onto the couch, breathing hard. It was tiring, but it felt so great to be there. To be home. I started crying and Grace sat next to me and held me to her shoulder. I had been having trouble since the accident keeping control of my emotions. A psychologist I spoke to a few times in the rehab center told me about a new term for what I was experiencing: PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder. She told me it would be good for me to keep seeing a therapist when I got home in order to learn to deal with this problem. I said I'll think about it, dismissively.

I settled in and my family joined me. It was nice, but a bit uncomfortable, the way everyone hovered over me. Did I need a drink, was I hungry, did I need to use the bathroom (oh brother). Everyone but Grace, who just sat with me with her arm around my waist. I loved everyone for their concern, but I really loved the way she was treating me as she normally did. I needed to feel like I was back to normal. I got up, with a little difficulty and told everyone to just sit, I had to use the bathroom, and I asked my dad to come just in case I needed help. I could actually go by myself; what I needed was a word alone with him.

"Dad, this is all getting to be...just overwhelming. Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure, son, what do you need?"

"Could you take everyone and leave Grace and I alone for a while. We need a little alone time. You understand, right dad? I mean, I know everyone will know what's up, but...you get it."

He looked at me, unsure for a minute, but he knew how things were. "Sure, Henry. We'll go pick up a few things from the store. I understand. Just try to remember, we're all so happy to have you home again."

"Thanks dad. I love you."

"I love you too, son. I can't wait until you and I can get on the golf course again."

I went to the bathroom and thought to myself, Golf. I hadn't even thought much about that in the last 2 months. And driving. How long would my right leg need to be able to be strong enough to drive a car? Damn, I was tearing up again. All these things I took for granted. Dancing. Playing pick up basketball. Damn.

I went back to the living room and my family went out to the stores, taking Edina, who asked Grace to keep her eye on the roast. , Dad said they'd be back before dinner, about two hours away. When they were gone, Grace could see my good mood had crashed.

"Henry, baby, what's the matter? You're home. And we're all alone. Talk to me."

"When I talked to my dad, he mentioned how he couldn't wait until we could play golf again. And it hit me, it could be a year before I'm strong enough for that. And things like dancing and driving and sports in general. All those things I'm not going to be doing for a long time. Some maybe never. Even making love to you is going to be difficult."

"Nonsense. Henry, it's going to take time, but your leg will get stronger, and you'll learn to walk and balance yourself again. You know, sometimes you don't appreciate what you have. You can be a real ass like that."

"Gracie, what do you mean by that?"

"I mean think if this all had happened to Gus, for example. No best rehab in the state. You're going to have a personal physical therapist coming here to help you when the cast comes off. No one in my neighborhood can afford that. Most couldn't even go to an outpatient facility. Your parents will replace your car when you're ready. You think most people I know can afford to do that if their insurance doesn't take care of it? You really need to get your head out of your ass." She looked at me with a touch of anger.

Damn. She was so right. Maybe I'd lose six months, maybe a year, of doing some of the things I loved. But I would get better, with a lot of help money can provide. So many people didn't have that advantage in life.

"Grace, honey. You're right. I don't always appreciate what I've got. It's just...I don't know. I feel like I keep losing my balance. Emotionally. The therapist I saw in the rehab told me I should keep seeing someone on the outside. She said I have something called PTSD. That I'd keep reliving the accident over and over, even though I can't remember it. I thought yeah, sure. I don't need that nonsense. But I'm not so sure. I feel like nothings right. First that cop, then this accident. I keep thinking what's next?" And I broke down in tears for the umpteenth time.

Grace held me as she did the night I was arrested. I don't know how long I cried. A long time it seemed. "Henry, you do need help. And I'm glad you see that. I've never heard of PTSD, whatever it stands for, but it sounds like you're suffering and you need some help. And if you're willing to get it, I'll stand by you and hold your hand and anything else you need. Especially your heart. I love holding that." She kissed me, a long and tender kiss. A tender kiss that turned into a loving kiss, which turned into a passionate kiss. Then another and another and another. I hadn't been thinking of wanting her sexually when I asked my dad for a little privacy but now that was changing. Her proximity and her love were bringing out the familiar desires.

We kept kissing and touching each other, my hands finding her breasts over her shirt and her hands on my chest under my shirt. She started to lift my shirt up my body and over my head before I thought of something. "Gracie, honey, I don't have any condoms."

"I've been on the pill for a month now, Baby. No more condoms" she said, kissing my face all over.

"Are you serious? You're not pulling my leg, are you?"

"Baby, I've been denying myself even my fingers since you were hurt because you've had to go without relief. If you don't take me upstairs and take me, I'm going to attack you right here. On the floor if I have to. We're all alone. Let's not waste the time." She looked at me with a determined expression.

"You're crazy, you know that? Gorgeous, sexy, wild, but crazy." She just kept looking at me with that same face. Tick Tock. "Ok, you convinced me. Let's go upstairs."

"I never thought I'd have to convince you to fuck me" Grace muttered as she followed me slowly, very slowly, up the stairs to my room.

I was about to get on my bed, carefully, when Grace stopped me. "Wait a second baby." She unbuckled my belt and took off my pants. "It's easier before you get on the bed. Now you can lay down. Be glad, Henry. For the next couple of months, I have to do all the work. You lucky bastard." She smiled as she pulled off her shirt, then she undid her bra while looking right at me. She held her tits in her hands and said, soft and sexy, "Did you miss these? My big, soft brown tits? They've missed you, baby. Your lips and tongue. Wanna suck them for me?" All I could do was nod yes, yes, YES! Grace walked over to me, unbuttoning her jeans and they fell to the floor as she shimmied towards me. We both were in our underwear, me in a plain pair of white briefs, and Grace in a pair of bright yellow panties that were almost not there. She even turned around for me, and the fabric barely covered her big cheeks. Then she turned back and got on top of me.

I looked up at her, captivated by my sexy lover, so confident and feminine. We were wrapped in each other, kissing all over each others faces and upper bodies. I nibbled on her ear and neck and Grace went nuts. In my weakened state, she was able to hold me down and besides, I couldn't exactly get on top with my casts.

She covered my chest with kisses, pausing to lick sometimes, and my head was spinning from the wonderful feelings. I could feel the warmth from her breath on my chest hairs. I was exploring her body with my hands like the first time we had been together that night at Point Lookout, and Grace mewled with pleasure. "Henry, I'm so hot for you. I haven't had your tongue in my pussy in such a long time. Taste me, baby, please" she moaned with great need.

"Of course, honey. I've missed you too. But you're going to have to ride my face; I can't lie on my stomach."

"You just do your part, baby. I'll take care of the rest. Watch me now." She stood up and very deliberately rolled her panties down over her hips, then down her thighs and then they were off and on the floor. She stood before me gloriously naked. Even the few times we had managed to have sex, like the night of my graduation, I hadn't been able to see her body, that curvy, slender, smooth, brown body, all woman. My dick was jumping around in my briefs and Grace smiled at the sight. "You tell him to calm down, baby. I'll get to him. But this time you owe me first."

Grace kissed my lips with a long, hot kiss, and then she crawled up over my face so her pussy and her soft hairs were staring at me. I reached for her hips and her ass and helped bring her down. But before I made contact with her lips and crease, I turned my head back and forth to kiss her inner thighs, right side and left, where there was a trail of her musky juices. I lapped up her flavor as her fragrance hit me hard, soft and feminine, delicious. Grace grabbed my headboard to steady herself as she wiggled her lower body, trying to get my tongue on her pussy. "Dammit, Henry, eat me already. It's been months. I need your tongue and lips on me!"

"As you wish, my love" I said as I moved my head and took some quick licks of her outer lips, using my own lips to nibble at her, then taking long, slow licks. Grace shuddered a little and uttered a low, sexy moan. I moved my hands to wrap around her hips and I used both my thumbs to open up her pussy, all pink and wet. The scent I got from her almost knocked me out, it smelled so great. Like pure lust. Her clit was peeking out from behind its hood, stiff and needing of attention.

I poked the tip of my tongue inside her, wriggling it around and getting a great taste of her sweet honey. Then I used my tongue to flick in and out repeatedly, as quick as I could, while Grace pushed down, fucking my tongue and pressing my nose above her clit. "Oh, fuck Henry. You're so damn good at that. I've missed this so much."

"Me too" I tried to say from between Grace's magnificent thighs.

"Shhh. Don't talk while you eat" Grace giggled. She was enjoying herself after depriving herself on my account. I thought it was sweet, though unnecessary.

I kept licking all around her pussy, pushing her back a little so I could breathe easier. While I kept swirling all over her pussy I used my thumbs to press against her clit from both sides, which set Grace off like a small bomb. She thrust down on my face hard and came all over my tongue and lips.

After she was over her peak, Grace didn't waste time. She got off me and kissed me hard, tasting herself on my mouth and my cheeks. "Thank you for not forgetting how to do that to me."

"It's like a bicycle, honey. You never forget. I love you, honey. I haven't said that much today, what with everyone being around. Not that they don't know it."

"I love you too, Henry. You wouldn't believe how much my heart hurt being apart from you so much."

"Actually, I would. Mine hurt just as much, at least." I felt her feeling around my briefs, where my cock was seriously stretching out the cotton fabric. "Mmm that feels very nice, Gracie. Mind if I find out if you've forgotten anything?" I hinted with no subtlety at all.

"Oh, I haven't forgotten a thing. Let me get you out of these briefs" she said. It wasn't that easy, getting the elastic over the cast, but she managed. My cock was standing up proud and purplish, ready for my love. "Oh my, he's very eager, isn't he." Grace took a tiny lick around the head and it was my turn to shudder. I was certain I was going to enjoy this.

"Wait, let me push up on the headboard. I want to watch you, my sexy, wicked woman."

"Well, move it then. I'm hungry and I need my snack."

I pushed up with a little effort until I had a good angle. Grace was between my legs and smiling. Her full tits were hanging down and they looked delicious. Just like my cock looked to her. Grace's lips massaged the tip of my cock, just the tip, until I felt her tongue slither out of her mouth and caress the entire underside of my aching dick. "Oh, god" I moaned, as her mouth slowly went down over the crown, past the ridge, and then down the shaft of my extremely hard dick. She took me all the way in her wet, hot mouth, using the tip of her tongue to tickle my balls. "Fuck, honey, if I didn't know better I'd swear you were practicing on someone else while I was laid up."

Grace let my cock out of her mouth, continuing the pleasure with her hand. "Don't you know? I sucked the whole football team, the basketball team, the swim team...all to keep in practice for you, baby."

"I knew it" I teased as she went back to giving me one of her fantastic blowjobs. Watching her just made it all the better. Grace's lips were thick and spongy, and with her spit it made for an amazingly sensual experience. I was moving my hips as much as I could. Grace got the hint and quickened her bobbing, then she slowed things down. We only had so much time, after all, and we still wanted to make love together. "I think it's time to move on, honey. I don't want to cum in your mouth. I mean I do, but not this time."

"Same here, baby. That I didn't practice with the football team and the basketball team and..."

"You sexy ballbuster. I can't wait to be inside you, honey. I love you so much."

"Love you too, Henry. Sit up a little more." She helped me move up more, almost sitting up straight with my legs out. Grace moved so her pussy was rubbing on the head of my cock and I grabbed her and kissed her hard as she slid down on me. We were both so hot for each other and her pussy gripped me like a fist. Our lips stayed locked together as she sat on my cock so it was almost straight up inside her. I wished I could have moved more, but I couldn't get enough leverage. Instead Grace took complete control, squirming around in circles, moving up and down, then going side to side, mixing up her movements. It felt incredible and it also kept us from getting overly-excited, making this last.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world, Gracie. My perfect love. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too, baby" she said with a ragged breath. "You're such an amazing lover. Especially when you do that thing with your cock, that thing I love so much."

"You mean this?" I whispered as I flexed my cock inside her grasping cunt.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "Keep doing that! You know what it does to me."

"Yes I do. Should I keep doing it? I could go all night with you."

"Don't you dare stop! God, you've got me on the edge...."

I held her close and sucked her right nipple while I kept on twitching inside her. Soon she was grinding down hard, pressing the base of my cock, which was now twitching on its own. I reached between us and rubbed her clit in circles and Grace screamed as she came. Her pussy was spasming wildly around my dick and her hips were bouncing hard. "Cum for me, baby" Grace kept saying, over and over. "Fill me with your love. Cum on, let it go."

That's just what I did, I let it go. I gasped from the blissful feeling surrounding me as I spewed my semen deep inside my love. I looked into her eyes with what I guessed must have been a stunned expression. My arms were around her back and hers were around my neck. We kissed so tenderly. Many, many soft and loving kisses. "I love you Gracie. No, wait. I'm in love with you. You're my heart, honey" I said with as sweet a kiss as I could find within me.

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,299 Followers