Falling for Grace Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we all shared in the cleanup which made it go quickly. Then we settled into the family room of the house and put on some Rolling Stones, but not too loud. The talk kept going, another round of beers had everyone feeling nice and loose, and all three couples sat paired up around the room. I loved holding Grace in both arms and she snuggled close to me. Darrell held Cynthia and Chris and Ginny were also cuddled up.

As it got to be fully dark out, we all mellowed out. The banter eased off and it got quiet except for the music still playing, now some easy Van Morrison. Everyone was feeling romantically inclined, and we were all making out with our partners. It was light at first, easy kisses and gentle touches, but of course we all got more and more passionate. The heat was definitely on, so to speak.

Since it had been a few years since any of us had been to a make out party, I figured this was the perfect time for Grace and I to find some privacy. After all, we wanted to do a lot more than make out. I was sure it was the same for our friends. I got Chris' attention (no small feat considering he and Ginny were going pretty hot and heavy) and said "Which room should we use to be alone?"

"Use the third bedroom on the left at the top of the stairs. One of the guest rooms. Have fun, you two." Grace turned a little red and we got up and went upstairs with our arms around each others waist. We found the right room, and I closed the door behind us as Grace fell back on the bed. "Come here, you" she said as she beckoned her finger at me. "You owe me big time. You're going to be doing most of the work this time."

"My pleasure. Or should I say both our pleasure." I got on the bed next to her as we heard our friends going into other bedrooms. It was about to get noisy upstairs. Grace and I rolled around lustily on the bed. I pulled off her shirt and then her pink lace bra. Her yummy tits were in my face and I took advantage, pushing them together and kissing them all over. I pushed her nipples so they were almost right next to each other and I sucked on both of them at the same time. "God damn, Henry, that's fucking awesome!" she moaned as I sucked and licked her big tits and thick nipples. She was rubbing her legs on mine, a not too subtle hint she wanted me to get her out of her khaki shorts. I used one hand to unbutton her shorts while the other was busy holding onto her tits. When they were open and the zipper was down, I used my hand and my good foot to push her shorts down her legs, leaving her in a matching pair of pink lace boy shorts. She looked hot as hell.

"I love a gorgeous woman in a sexy pair of panties. I'm a bit of a panty freak, Gracie."

"Really? I hadn't noticed" she said sarcastically. "All the times you ate my pussy with my panties on or pulled them aside when we fucked wasn't much of a tip off. So, my sexy man, why don't you show me how much these turn you on?"

I grinned wickedly at her and wasted no time getting between her legs. I rubbed my nose all over the damp crotch of her panties, taking in her wonderfully feminine scent. At that moment we heard Ginny crying out as Chris obviously did something she really liked. It was so erotic, and I licked Grace's hot box through the pink lace, drawing a pretty loud reaction from her. She was lightly teasing her nipples as I licked her through the rough lace and her ass cheeks were flexing, pushing her pussy to my lips. "Fuck, Henry, pull them aside and get that tongue on my cunt!" Grace said loud enough for everyone to hear. This was going to be very interesting.

Except there was one small problem. "Honey, there's too much leg on these panties. I can't pull them aside. We're just going to have to remove them" I said with mock disappointment.

"Baby, pull them off, tear them off or get a knife and cut them, but get these panties out of the way already!"

"Go get her, Henry!" we heard Ginny call from the other room, and everyone was laughing briefly, taking a short pause from our lusty play.

"I'm trying, Ginny, I'm trying" I yelled back and the laughter continued.

"Grace, don't wear panties next time!" Cynthia shouted. "It's so much easier!"

"I'll keep that in mind! Now, do you people mind if Henry goes back to eating my pussy?"

Everyone settled down to their own fun as I tugged Grace's panties down her legs, not at all slowly. I pushed her thighs wide apart and just buried my face in her hot, juicy snatch. My face was pressed tight to her sex and my tongue was flickering in and out of her gash as Grace cried out loud. I could hear moans from Darrell and more from Ginny, but not clear as Grace's thighs were squeezing the sides of my head. I had my hands full with her ass cheeks and I pulled them apart so her asshole was easily accessible. I moved my head slightly downwards so my nose was in her cunt and my tongue was rimming her anus and Grace went nuts.

"Goddam, baby, that feels incredible! Keep eating my ass! You have such a wicked tongue!" She was trembling under me and her ass was jiggling as I kept swirling my tongue into her puckered sphincter. Then I pushed two fingers from my right hand into her grasping pussy as Grace whimpered in blissful delight. She grabbed my hair roughly, grinding her hips so her pussy was mashing my face. "Fucker....dirty fucking bastard....put a finger in my ass...."

She was getting into it, big time, so I gently pushed my forefinger from my other hand past her incredibly tight ring. Grace tightened her grip in my hair as she moaned much louder. "That's so fucking good" she gasped. "Put another finger in my ass, baby!" I didn't know how much of that our friends heard, and I didn't care. It was so nasty and fun. I put my middle finger in with the first so Grace had two fingers in each hole. I lapped at her clit with my tongue and she practically pulled my hair out as she violently came, her thighs clamping tight around my head as I sucked on her throbbing pearl, sending a second orgasm through her body. I eased off, releasing her clit, then gradually pulling my fingers first from her anus and then from her pussy. Grace was gasping for breath, her ample chest heaving. I kissed my way up her body, salty with perspiration. When I got to her lips she grabbed me hard and kissed me harder. "You just keep finding new ways to surprise me, baby. I'm still shaking all over!"

"I'm glad you liked it so much. I love making you feel good." More kisses were shared.

"Baby, you always make me feel good, even when we just talk. This was something else altogether." She snuggled close to me, still catching her breath, when we became aware of sounds of sex coming from our friends. Chris and Ginny were doing something to each other and Cynthia was crying out from whatever Darrell was doing with her. My cock, still in my boxers, was like a steel beam and poking at Grace's flat, firm tummy. "I've been ignoring you. Your turn to have some fun. Just don't cum, Henry. I want to feel that in my pussy. A big, warm thick load. Think you can do that for me?"

"The way I feel right now, I might drown you through your pussy. My balls feel like I'm storing a gallon."

"Really? Let me see." Grace yanked off my shorts and cupped my balls in her hands. "They feel nice and full. But there's a better way to find out" she said as she licked my heavy sack all around. Her right hand grasped my dick and jerked it nice and steady while she kept bathing my balls. "Oh, they're definitely overfull. Good thing I have just the right place for all that cum."

"Gracie, don't even suck me. I'll probably if you do. I'd rather save it for your hot cunt." I grabbed her and put her on her back and got between her spread legs.

"Yes baby. It's been so long since you've taken me! I need to have my big, hot man fuck me hard. Do what you want with me" Grace urged as she arched her back, desperate for me to get my dick in her. I was pretty desperate myself.

I put the head to her pussy and rubbed around. When it touched her clit, Grace lifted her hips to get me inside her. I wasn't in a teasing mood anyway, so I entered her pussy, smooth as silk. That's what she felt like, silky, slick. "Oh yes, fuck me Henry!" she howled, not giving a damn what the others heard. From what we could hear, it was questionable if any of them were paying any attention anyways. When I paused to let Grace adjust to having me inside her, we could hear Ginny screaming like she was being torn apart, in a very good way. My friend Chris, scrawny Chris, had once when drunk bragged about having a 10 inch dick on him. It sure sounded like he had been telling the truth.

Grace held me tight. "Henry, it's been so damn long since you've been in control. Take advantage. Fuck me as hard as you want. I love it when you take charge. My dirty, nasty man. Treat me that way."

"Anything for you, my hot little bitch. Feel this!" I said in a commanding tone as I made my dick twitch inside her, as I knew she loved to feel. "That's what you want, don't you, my hot little slut?"

"Fuck yes! Pound me while you do that, motherfucker!" I was already pumping away, fucking her good and steady and rapidly building up speed. My big balls were slapping her soft ass, making a loud noise as they did. I was grunting as I fucked Grace hard, my cock flexing inside her every few strokes. "That's it, you bad boy! Just what I love!" Grace shuddered under me as the sweat from my brow dripped on her face. She was scraping my chest with her nails. Then I pulled out of her pussy and she let out a frustrated cry as I turned her onto her knees and slid back into her from behind. "YES! Harder!" she cried as I fucked her as hard as I could. My hips were slapping her ass and my balls were swinging wildly. Somewhere from another room, we heard Ginny cry out she was cumming and she wanted Chris to cum on her big tits. Darrell was grunting hard, and Cynthia was making slightly lighter moans. We were a very nasty group of friends.

I grabbed her shoulders for leverage as my hips moved with real urgency. Even as hot as Grace and I had been for each other from the first, I don't think we had ever gone at it quite so forcefully. Her pussy was trying to milk me as I moved one hand to her left breast, manhandling her roughly as she went through a series of orgasms. Her pussy was a creamy, hot inferno. I felt my balls starting to tingle as Grace was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Grace, I'm going to fucking explode! I'm almost there!"

"Cum in me Henry! Fill my cunt with your hot seed!"

I howled out loud and my dick twitched wildly as my semen started blasting inside her, churning our mixed juices into a sloppy, very sticky mess. Each time I twitched, I slammed in deep. I loved her so much, but this was all about lust and desire.

As I rested behind Grace, my wound got a bolt of pain and I cried out as I rolled to my left side so I could raise my right leg. Grace turned to me and saw the pain on my face. "Baby, what can I do to help?" she asked while taking my face in her hands.

"Nothing, it just has to pass. I put too much weight on it for too long" I grunted. It was passing, and I just wanted to hold Grace and enjoy our post coital mellow. I forced myself to ignore the lingering pain and just concentrate on my love for Grace. I rolled onto my back and pulled Grace on top of me so she was resting her body on my chest. She tipped her head towards me and she kept sharing those soft little kisses we both loved so much.

"You're a read stud, baby" she giggled lightly. "You always know just how to ring my bell. I didn't expect you to change positions like that. I thought you were....I don't know exactly. I thought you were just leaving me hanging for a moment there."

"I would never do that to you, honey. I think everything that was going on" I said while indicating the other rooms "had me wanting to raise the kink factor. I should have spanked your ass while I had you like that."

"Yes you should have. Like the nasty girl I am" she teased with a kiss for emphasis. "I really do love you, Henry. It's like our minds are in perfect sync."

"I know what you mean. Like we just know each other's needs and wants. And by the way, if you were in any doubt, I love you too. More and more all the time."

Grace sighed and just rested her head on my chest. We held each other gently, lying there quietly, when there was a light knock on the door from Chris. "Hey you two, everything ok in there" he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, man, we're great" I called back. "What's up?"

"Why don't you get some clothes on, or even just your underwear and meet us all downstairs? I want to talk to you guys. Darrell and Cynthia are getting ready too. Use the bathroom next door if you need."

Grace and I looked at each other and shrugged. "Give us like 10 minutes, ok?"

"No problem. We'll be waiting!"

We sat up and she said "What's that about? Just in our underwear? I mean, we're all close friends.... well, I just met Ginny, but I really do like her...but that seems a little 'friendly', if you get my drift."

"I get it. I guess we'll find out. Are you ok going down in front of Chris and Darrell in your bra and panties?"

"I can take it if you can" she giggled. We got into our underthings and I let Grace use the bathroom, then I used it to pee and wash a little and we made our way downstairs where our friends were all waiting, also in just their underwear. Well, Cynthia didn't have a bra on; I think she only wore one when she had to. She was tiny on top, a very small, cute pair of boobs with light brown nipples that she was obviously comfortable showing off. Grace was in that pink matching lace set and Ginny was in a black see through matched set. I mean her tits were on display even in her bra. They were just huge with very pink nipples. Darrell was in briefs and Chris also in boxers like me.

We sat on the couch, with Grace next to Cynthia, who was next to Darrell, and Chris in a large chair across from us with Ginny sitting across his lap. I kept my arm around Grace and she cozied up to me. Chris had something he wanted to say.

"Ok, there's no beating around the bush here. Ginny and I wanted to suggest something, and it never needs to go beyond this room, this night. It's a one time suggestion, and it only will happen if we all agree. If any one of us is uncomfortable with it, we forget about it. We're all pretty open about our sexuality here. No one was being even a little bit discreet when we were upstairs. What we were thinking was if we all spent a couple of hours with a different partner. It's almost 11 now, so we go back upstairs with someone other than our own partner. We can draw straws or pieces of paper or whatever, but we spend that time, before we end the night, with someone else."

My eyes were wide open, and so were Grace's. "Chris" I asked, "are you serious? Not just screwing with our heads?"

"No, not at all. I know it might be a little tougher for you and Grace, Henry. You two are in love, and if you don't feel comfortable, we all understand. I think Darrell and Cynthia are interested, though." We looked over to our right, and we could tell just looking at them there was a definite interest. The decision was pretty much in mine and Grace's hands.

"Do you mind if Grace and I take a couple of minutes alone and talk this over? It's kind of a big deal."

"Not at all. Take your time."

Grace and I got up and went to the kitchen to talk in private. "Wow, talk about unexpected" Grace said with an incredulous look on her face.

"Yeah, just when you think you know your friends. They're all interested. I never would have thought of this. Am I going to be in trouble with you if I say I'm thinking about this?" I asked her.

"No, not in trouble at all. I'd rather you be honest with me. I never would have thought of this either. But honestly, as much as I love you, I could do something like this as long as we're open about it and it's not behind each others back. We're young and this is a time when we could try different things. Before we take any further steps in our relationship. I guess I'm curious if you are." She looked at me with an open mind and heart.

"Well, I guess we're on board. I knew Chris was a bit of a freak sexually, but I still didn't see this coming. Just one thing: if you end up with Chris, he doesn't look it but he's rather...endowed. If you know what I mean."

"Of course I know what endowed means. Just how endowed is he?"

"When we were drunk once, he bragged that he was 10 inches. I don't think he was bullshitting. So beware."

Grace's eyes went wide again. "Holy shit. If I end up with him, I hope I can walk after. Ok, before we change our minds, lets do it. And Henry, remember how much I love you, baby." She kissed me with a big, warm and loving kiss.

"I love you too, honey. Always." I kissed her back and we went back into the living room, hand in hand. "Well," I said when we sat back down, "I guess we're in." Everyone else smiled, big broad smiles. I had a very kinky group of friends. "So how do we decide who goes with whom?"

"I've got it covered" Chris said. He got a deck of cards and took out three kings and three queens, hearts, clubs and diamonds. "We just draw the cards, and we draw again if anyone gets paired with their partner." He mixed the three queens first and Grace, Cynthia and Ginny all took a card and held them face down. Then me, Chris and Darrell each drew a king and did the same thing. The first two times, at least one couple matched their significant other, so we drew again, and then a third time. That time we were matched to someone else. Darrell drew Ginny, and Chris drew Grace and I drew Cynthia.

Grace looked nervous over having to deal with Chris' monster. I held her hand and asked her very quietly "You sure you're up to this?"

"I guess we'll find out, won't we? Don't worry, I'll be fine. I think. I'll see you in a couple of hours. Have fun, baby. Just not too much" she teased.

"Same to you, honey." Cynthia came over to me, petite, cute Cynthia, red hair and green eyes, and said "I guess it's you and me. Let's go." She took my hand and led me up to the bedroom Grace and I used earlier.

She stood in front of me, just inches apart, topless, in a pair of very small lavender panties with white lace trim. Very sexy. She was a very pretty girl, and in an objective manner, very attractive. "Are you nervous Henry? I am, a little. But I'm very turned on."

"I'm nervous too. I didn't expect to be in this position. But I admit, I'm also excited. You're very attractive, Cynthia."

She smiled at me and touched my cock and balls in my boxers. I was already semi-hard and growing rapidly. "Very nice, Henry. May I tell you something?"

"I don't think I'm in a position to stop you" I moaned as I reached to circle her nipples with my fingertips.

"I've wanted you for a long time. Since last year. I hoped you would ask me out. Don't get me wrong. I love Grace and I would never do anything to try to get between you two. But I'm glad Chris and Ginny wanted to do this, and I'm glad you and Grace were willing as well. And I'm really glad we ended up together. Besides being much more attracted to you than Chris, I'm not a size queen."

"You've heard about that too?"

"Oh yeah. Ginny doesn't stop bragging about it, though it's not like it's hers." A brief pause. "Henry, are you going to kiss me or is this going to be sex only, no passion?"

"I don't do well without some passion, Cynthia. I didn't know what you wanted." I stepped closer and stopped teasing her huge nipples. What she lacked in the titty department she made up in the nipples. I leaned down tentatively....she's only 5'2".... and kissed her lightly at first. She returned it eagerly, then grabbed my head and made it a very hot kiss. Her tongue traced my lips aggressively, then she darted into my mouth and met my tongue. My arms went around her upper back and her nipples were poking me hard in my chest and my cock was sticking straight out, poking her on her tummy.