Falling for Grace Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your version of passion, Henry" Cynthia gasped. "I love passion with sex as well. Especially when my partner is so damn handsome" she said, looking up into my eyes, stroking her fingers through my thick hair. She kissed my hairy chest and then gently bit down on my left nipple, making me cry out involuntarily. "You're so damn sexy, Henry."

I kissed her, a long, burning hot kiss, and told her "You're pretty damn sexy as well. I'm glad I ended up with you too. You're so much more attractive than Ginny is. To me, at least."

Cynthia was kissing down my tummy, mixing those kisses with light bites of my flesh, which was making me shake all over. "Well, I think Darrell is going to have a great time with those huge tits on Ginny, especially after having to settle for my mosquito bites."

I stopped Cynthia from continuing her path down my torso, great as it felt. "Look at me, Cynthia. Stop and look." She raised her face, her lovely features open and honest. She had such a sweet and vulnerable expression. "You're beautiful just as you are. Darrell really likes you a lot. And he finds you very attractive. We're all different, and different people find different things about others to be attractive. So you have small boobs. They're perfect for you, with your petite body. And you're one of the sweetest women I know of. Not to mention you're hilarious. I think the world of you, Cynthia. I was glad we drew each other like you were. Don't worry about your boobs. They have nothing to do with what makes you a woman, any more than Chris' 10 inches make him more of a man. That special quality comes from here" I said, tapping her chest right over her heart. "You have that in abundance. You're a 44DDD when it comes to that."

Cynthia laughed through a few tears. "Dammit Henry. Why do you have to be taken, especially by a woman whom I think the world of? Darrell never talks to me this way when I'm feeling self-conscious."

"I'm sorry to hear that. I think you're great. And you're making me crazy with desire. Look at my shorts." I was sticking out straight ahead, still, and I was feeling a great deal of hunger.

"What shorts?" Cynthia said, tugging them down with impressive speed. She grasped my cock in her small, soft, skilled hand and I trembled with lust for this very lovely girl. Her hand squeezed tightly at the base, then became lighter as she moved up the shaft to the head of my cock, where she squeezed me tightly again. Cynthia certainly knew her way around a penis. "Sit on the bed, Henry. It's going to be my only chance, so I want to suck your cock like it's never been sucked before."

"Sounds like I'm in for a hell of a time. And I'm going to have to make it up to you afterwards."

"Damn right you will." Cynthia held my dick firmly by the base and rubbed the tip on her pursed lips, just rubbing it back and forth. It was making me squirm around, but it was a little uncomfortable. My tip is overly sensitive and not my favorite area to be teased. Cynthia could tell from the sounds I was making that I wasn't exactly loving this, so she moved so she was doing the same thing on my glans. She was rubbing that area on her wet, pursed lips and that was making me howl with pleasure. She gave me a smile and a wink, and she kept up the teasing on my very swollen and smooth underside. The way she hovered over my cock, her cute little ass sticking out and her silky red hair framing her face was so incredibly hot.

"Cynthia, sweetie, you're making me tingle all over." She used the tip of her tongue to bounce my cock around as she cuddled my balls in her free hand. Then she took my dick into her mouth, going down slowly, making the pleasure last. From the back of my mind, I could hear Grace crying out very loud; she must have been getting stretched out by Chris and his monster dick. I pang of jealousy went through me, but then I was focused on Cynthia and the great head she was giving me. It was like being eaten alive, in a great way. But I wanted to do for her as well. "Cyn" I said using a diminutive of her name, "Come on up here with me. I want to taste your juicy little pussy. And keep your panties on."

She smiled up at me and said "Someone wants to play. Fine by me, Henry. I love to play dirty, as you've heard by now." She climbed up on top of me and I laid back with her soft, petite body on top of mine as we kissed hungrily. She was grinding her body hard on me, then I turned her around so her ass and pussy were right in front of me, with those lavender panties covering her just enough. I kissed her thighs, the back and the inside and she let out her own moans. I could smell her coming through the thin material of her cotton panties. It was different than Grace but no less delightful. I little muskier. I had to get a taste. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down so her cunt was right over my mouth and I started licking at her through her underwear, which was already very moist. It could have been from earlier in the evening, but I didn't think so, at least not just from earlier. I used my thumbs and pulled her pussy open so her lips surrounded the thin strip of material in between.

"Oh, fuck, Henry, stop fucking teasing me and taste my cunt already! I want this so fucking bad!"

I rapidly flickered my tongue all around her swollen lips for a minute or two, then I pulled her crotch aside so I could get at what I really wanted, her creamy, sloppy hot cunt. I ran my tongue over her gash and Cynthia cried out as she sucked and swallowed my cock, humming all around the hard shaft between her lips. I was moaning in her pussy, sending a buzzing sensation through her lower body. "You're fucking delicious, Cyn! And so fucking wet!"

"Yeah, eat me, you fucker! Eat that cunt! I've heard Grace going crazy when you do her, and I want some of the same!" She was bouncing around, her hips smothering my face as her cute ass wiggled in front of me. "Spank my hot little ass! I'm you're fucking whore tonight!"

I thought briefly I know the sexiest, nastiest girls. So much for Southern ladies. I swatted her ass, the side that was bare, sending a loud crack through the room, and Cynthia grunted as she ground down hard on my face. "That's it, keep smacking my ass! I'm a dirty slut, and I need to be punished!"

I would have answered if my face wasn't being smothered. I spanked her four, fix, six times, and Cynthia kept begging for more as she came over and over. It got to the point where she forgot about my dick; she was so focused on her own pleasure. She crawled off my face, which was now soaking wet from my hair to my neck and she stayed in that position, on all fours. "Come on and fuck me, Henry. This is our one night, so make it count. Don't go easy, take me as rough as you want!" She was looking back at me with one hand on her ass.

I had my own dick in my hand, standing up stiff and throbbing hard. The head was red to purple and I couldn't wait to bury my bone inside her. I heard Grace and Chris going wild in their own room and it just encouraged me to get going. I put the head to the entrance to her cunt and popped inside her as Cynthia closed around my dick like a tight sleeve. My hands gripped her ass as I closed my eyes and just waited while we adjusted to each other. "Fuck, you are so goddam tight. It's like being in a wet glove."

"Just fuck me with that fantastic cock. Hard as you can, Henry." I started moving, my cock going in and out like a piston in long smooth motions. Tight as she was, she still was so easy to fuck because she was so slick. Cynthia buried her face in a pillow as I started pounding away, stifling her cries as her asshole winked at me. My dick started doing that twitching thing, and Cynthia loved it as much as Grace did. She screamed as she came, clamping down on my dick hard. I reached around to pinch her clit as she reached under her to rub my heavy balls. The bed was shaking with every thrust of our bodies. She wasn't Grace, but Cynthia was a great fuck.

"Pull out and cum on my face when you're ready! I love that!" Cynthia cried as I was approaching the point of no return. When I was almost there, I pulled out and she moved like a cat to get in front of me. "Yeah, jerk that dick for me. I love watching a man stroke his dick in front of my face. Come on Henry. Jerk it hard. Spray my face with your cum!" Her filthy mouth got me over the top and I shot thick streams of cum all over her cheeks and nose, even a little going over her eyes. Her fingers were buried in her snatch and the heat from my cum on her face brought her off too. I have no idea how many times she came, and I don't think she knew either. When I was almost done Cynthia stuck her tongue out and licked my cock all around, gobbling every bit of cum that wasn't on her face. My leg was tired again so I fell to my side and stretched out the leg, which always seemed to help. "I've got to clean this off; it stings in my eye!" Cynthia giggled. She went to the door, checked that the hall was clear, and darted to the bathroom for a few minutes.

We had had an amazing time, and I was feeling a little guilty, even though Grace had agreed and had her own experience. At that point, even if Cynthia and I went again during our allotted time (we still have over an hour), I knew it would be my last time with another woman. I loved Grace too much to want to do this again, as fun as it was. I wasn't cut out for any form of "cheating", even if it wasn't technically cheating.

Cynthia came back and hopped back in bed, her face clean, and she kissed me with great affection, which I gladly returned. I liked her a lot as a friend, and, in another set of circumstances, I would have liked to have dated her. But my heart was taken by Grace, and it was very, very happy there.

We snuggled like most couples who had shared intimacy, and we talked, a little more openly that we would have otherwise. Sex and affection can do that, open up the heart and the mouth. I learned that while she liked Darrell a lot, she didn't love him and didn't think they were going in that direction, and that Darrell felt pretty much the same. I told her that I could see Grace and I having a long future together, maybe even permanent, though we were too young to talk about that. After a while we started kissing again, letting our hands explore each other. I teased her thick nipples and around her small, cute breasts while she played with my nipples and my chest hair. We were both responding to each other and we quickly checked the time. We saw that we had about 45 minutes, plenty of time to have some fun, but we decided to be mellow this time. "I want to find out how you are as a lover" Cynthia whispered in my ear as she took a long lick there, which drove me a little crazy. Then she blew gently in my damp ear, which sent incredible signals through my body.

I had to try that on her. I nibbled on her neck and shoulder, something knew most women loved, and I did the same to her, licking her ear and blowing softly into it. She gasped and squirmed, clearly very turned on. Our kisses got very intense and we got her out of her panties this time. I saw her mound was sparsely covered with fine, red hairs. I touched her between her legs, first just pressing on her mound and then sliding along until my fingers were over, but not inside, her slippery pussy. At the same time she reached for my cock, stroking me very slowly, very lightly. It was very sensuous, very affectionate. We kept kissing, sweet and passionate, and there was none of the dirty talk from earlier.

When we were both ready, we moved to Cynthia was on her back and I got on top. First I just stayed there, my cock pressed between our bodies as we kept kissing all over, our faces and our throats, our shoulders and chests. I sucked her breasts, rolling her nipples with my tongue and lips, and Cynthia's nails went up and down my back, making me tremble. "Henry, please make love to me now. Nice and slow. I want us both to enjoy this."

"So do I, sweetie. I'm ready when you are." She took my cock in her hand and helped me find her pussy. Her legs went wide and I entered her so easily. We both gasped as I sunk inside until my balls were on her ass and our bodies were fully joined.

"Stay still a couple of minutes if you can, Henry." She brought my face down and kissed me, short sweet kisses. After a little while, my body needed something, and my cock flexed inside her. "Oh god, that does feel amazing. How do you do that?"

"I just do. Most of the time, it just happens on its own. It's just a response."

Cynthia squirmed under me, shifting to find the best angle for us. "That's it, just the spot. Ok, you can move now. Nice and slow, sweetie."

My hips rose and fell in a easy, steady rhythm. Next to Grace, Cynthia was the best lover I had ever been with in my relatively brief sexual history. We both were moaning with each stroke of our bodies. I was on my forearms and our bodies were lightly touching. Cynthia reached behind me and gripped my cheeks, which spurred me on to go a little faster, then a little faster still. She was lifting her body to meet my thrusts and we were getting very close. When I was almost ready I kissed her hard and then nibbled on her ear and Cynthia cried softly as I came inside her, her pussy spasming in response as she joined me.

I kept most of my weight off her; I was much heavier and I didn't want to hurt her. Cynthia kissed me and pushed me on my back as she rolled on top of me. She rubbed her nose on mine and we kissed very softly. "I'm glad we got to share this, sweetie" I told her. "It's a one time thing, but I'm not sorry it happened. You're very sweet and an incredible lover."

"I could say all the same things about you, Henry. I'm glad we had this time together as well. It was so damn hot, and then it was so beautiful. You're pretty amazing as well. Don't ever tell him, but you're much better than Darrell, especially at making love." She kissed me one last time, then got up. It was almost 1:15 and we had to get cleaned up and go downstairs. "Thank you, Henry. I'll always remember this."

"So will I. And I'm always going to be your friend. No matter what."

"Thank you for that, Henry. Same here."

We used the bathroom and put on some clothing, then went downstairs, where Darrell and Ginny were already waiting, then a few minutes later Grace and Chris came down and Grace sat next to me and took my hand. I whispered "Are you ok? I love you very much."

"I'm ok, baby. And I love you too." We kissed and everything felt right with us.

We all agreed not to discuss this part of the evening; what was done was done. It was late, so we all retired to our respective bedrooms.

Grace and I were alone and we held each other tightly. We kissed a few times and I held her cheek. "Any regrets? I'm not going to ask for details, but I just want to make sure you're not hurt or upset or anything."

"I'm a little sore; he wasn't kidding. It made me nervous at first. But I dealt with it. And honestly, he may be equipped, but he needs to work on his technique. You have him beat by a mile. Are you and Cynthia...anything I need to worry about?"

"Not a thing. We made sure we both understood this was it. We had a good time, but it's done. And I learned something about myself. I'm not the type to want to cheat on you. Not that this was cheating. But from now on, you're the only woman I want to be with. As long as we're together. Just you, my darling."

"Same here, baby. I never need anyone else. But I'm kind of glad we got this out of our system. Do you think you have it in you to go once more tonight? He left me kind of hanging." Grace looked at me with expectation and desire. And love, always love.

"Honey, I honestly don't think so. And I really should clean up properly if we were to try. I don't think you want the scent of another woman on me."

"Tell you what. Let's go into the bathroom together, I'll get you nice and clean, and let's see if I can't convince you. You are my big, bad stud, after all."

I sighed. It was late, I was tired, but my love made it hard to say no without even trying. And we were still making up for some lost time. Plus our time alone together was limited. I took Grace's hand and we went to the bathroom. She grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm, slightly soapy water. I stood in the bathtub while she wiped all around my cock and balls, on my tummy and my thighs, then she turned me around and washed my butt and the crack of my ass. "In case we get very playful" she said with a light laugh.

After I was sufficiently clean, I asked "What about you? Would you like me to do the same for you?"

"I did it already, but you're welcome to clean me again. It could be fun." I took a clean cloth, wet and soaped it, and Grace sat on the toilet while I washed her all around her pussy and her thighs while she sighed with some pleasure. "That feels very nice, baby. I hope you have some fuel left in the tank for me."

I looked at her while I sat on the edge of the tub. "You really need me that much?"

"Baby, it's not just that I'm still horny, though I am. I'm feeling a little bit insecure right now."

I held her hands in both of mine. "Honey, I love you more than anything. I admit Cynthia and I had fun, but you're still the sexiest, most desirable woman in the world for me. Add that to the love I feel for you and there is nothing to feel insecure about."

She smiled kind of sadly. "Baby, I could hear you two. You weren't having fun. You were having a great time. She must be a great lover."

"Honestly, without going into detail, yeah, she's pretty damn good. But you and I have that as well as things I could never have with anyone else. I admit, I was curious. I've know her a few years and there was an attraction. But I've never felt about her like I've felt about you since that first night we met. And look" I said, looking down at my crotch. She followed and smiled as she noticed I was getting hard once again. "It has to be because of you, honey. No one else could get me going so late. Without even playing with me. It's you I want. It's always going to be you."

Grace stood silently, pulled me up with her, and we kissed as lovingly as we ever had. It was romantic as well as sexual, loving as well as passionate. I did want her again. 2AM, I'd cum three times already that night, and I was raring to go, because I loved no one, could love no one, the way I loved Grace. We went back to the bedroom without saying a word. We got in bed, we held each other and kissed some more, and we made love with passion and desire and tenderness. Grace was on top so I could rest my leg. She moved around, just grinding on me as I flexed inside her. She came a few times, a series of gentle climaxes that greatly satisfied her need. But perhaps not surprisingly, I couldn't seem to finish.

"What can I do for you baby?" Grace asked me softly.

"I don't think I can get there. I'm kind of pooped. I'm sorry."

"Uh uh. I've told you, it's a matter of pride. Just lay there. I'll get you off. Neither of us is going to sleep until you cum." Grace climbed off me and got between my legs, lying flat on her stomach. She licked at my cock, wet already from her juices, giving most of her attention to my purplish glans. Then when I was all slippery, she used the ball of her thumb right there while she moved next to me and kissed me over and over. I held her close, her big breasts mashed on my chest, as she kept making little circles under the head. She could feel me throbbing, my cock expanding as everything got tight. "Come on baby. I want you to give me one last cum. You want to do it on my tits? Or just in my hand like this?"

"Just like this" I groaned. "Oh god, her I cum" as I shot a small stream of semen, not all that much, but the climax was intense and it pleased Grace immensely to satisfy me. I was officially drained, kaput. Done.