All Comments on 'Falling for Grace Pt. 05'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic chapter

You never ever disappoint- your writing is always amazing. This story is one of your best and I am so happy they aren’t experimenting with other people anymore. Cannot wait to read more. Thank you!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

This is such a special story and you tell it so well. Even though I live in the UK I am excited to know they came to visit and interested to know how the visit went, whether it is based on fact or a pure fiction I know you will tell it well. I look forward to it.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

Devilboby Sorry, it's all fiction. I'm a NYC boy who's never even lived in SC. I look things up and use googlemaps to locate things. I was in England once, a very long time ago on a vacation. I'll work out the story, but it will probably have some mistakes. Hopefully they'll be minor ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AGAIN A PERFECT 5"***"!!!

I'M A BIG BUTT FETISH, ANAL SEX GUY.

I CAN SPEND HOURS BETWEEN A WOMAN'S MASSIVE ASS-CHEEKS.

HENRY AND GRACE'S ANAL SEX WAS THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

GOOD STORY.

GREAT WRITING.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES