Falling for Grace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, we do know how to burn it off, don't we? I love 'exercising' with you, baby" she said with her own lecherous look.

After dinner, Eric approached us again and asked, since it was a Friday night, if we wanted to go to a party at someone's house nearby. Grace looked at me with a smile and we decided to join our new acquaintances. We had no plans otherwise.

We joined with Eric and his girl Lydia, a nice blond, a little chunky and pretty and we went to their flat first so they could get comfortable, out of their work clothes. They offered us something soft to drink while they got dressed to go out. Grace and I were already dressed that way, me in a tan pair of slacks and a yellow cable knit sweater and Grace was in a knee length navy blue dress with pantyhose and nice navy shoes with a chunk heel.

We hung out with Eric, who was working at a newspaper as an apprentice reporter, and Lydia, who was unfortunately one of the many young unemployed of that era, until around 9 and then we walked a couple of blocks to yet another row house (it was easy to get mixed up if you didn't know the neighborhood) where there was a loud party going on. They introduced us to over a dozen people, none of who's names we were going to remember. Beers or wine was served and we had a great time talking to all these friendly, somewhat rowdy people, all a little older than us. I knew from previous trips with my parents that the British are fascinated with Americans. Our culture, our flaws and foibles. And more than a couple of guys were giving Grace very hungry looks, but no one got out of line. Hell, a few of the girls were flirting openly with me, which I deflected politely. We had a few drinks there as we talked with different people.

About midnight, Grace found me and whispered in my ear "Baby, I'm really tired. Any chance we can get going?"

"I'm pretty beat myself, honey. Sure, let me just find out about calling a taxi to the hotel." I found Eric and he told us we were only two blocks from our hotel and could walk there in five minutes. He told us which way to go and then he asked if we would want to come to his parents for Sunday dinner at 3. "My mum makes a hell of a Sunday roast, all the extras." I asked Grace and we just said sure, we'd love to. "Great! I'll pick you up at your hotel at 2:30!" We made our goodbyes to everyone and stepped out into the cold night air.

The five minute walk was invigorating, waking us both up from our tired state. We hadn't had much sleep the last two days and the alcohol didn't help, but the walk in the brisk air did. We walked with our arms around each other as we talked about what a good time we had with such nice people and before we knew it, we were back at our economy hotel.

We got to our room and we kissed very tenderly as we held each other. Her perfume smelled great and in no time I had plenty of energy for what I wanted to do with my love. But before I could even suggest it Grace said "Baby, would you go downstairs and get us a pitcher of cold water? I'm very dry. Do you mind?" She looked at me with those lovely, expressive brown eyes.

"Of course not. My pleasure." I pecked on her lips.

"You're such a gentleman. One of the many things I love about you, Henry."

I got the glass pitcher from the small table and walked down the three flights to the guest sink by the kitchen, got some ice and water, then trudged upstairs to the room. I figured Grace might be too wiped out for us to have some fun. It had been a hectic couple of days. Oh, well, there's always tomorrow, I thought.

But I was wrong, dead wrong. When I got in the room, Grace was laying on the bed on her side, facing me, her hand under her head. She was wearing a lace teddy in royal blue, her favorite color. I was speechless for a moment.

"What's the matter, baby? Cat got your tongue? That's ok, as long as there's enough left for my pussy" Grace said seductively, touching herself from outside the lace.

"Oh, wow. Honey, you are going to get devoured tonight."

"As long as I get to devour you too." She lowered her voice and said conspiratorially "Should we keep it quiet so as not to disturb..." as she pointed to the wall where our neighbors room was.

"Abso-fucking-lutely NOT! I say we wake the whole hotel!"

Grace giggled and said "I was hoping you'd say something like that! Come here, lover boy!"

"Oh my way, hot stuff!" I shucked out of my coat and my slacks at light speed, then my sweater was on the floor and I joined Grace on the bed in just my black boxers. Our mouths were glued together right away. We kept kissing passionately, desperately, tasting each others lips, tongues, shoulders and necks.

"Sorry I tricked you, baby" she moaned as I nibbled on her shoulder. "I wanted to get you out of the room for a couple of minutes to put on something very special for you."

"I forgive you, Dirty Girl. With all my heart!"

"MMM my Nasty Boy is very eager!" She was squeezing my dick in my shorts as I grabbed her delicious ass with both hands. She rolled on her back, pulling me on top of her, and said "You said something about devouring me...?"

"I did. I said that. And I'm more than willing to fulfill that promise." I kissed down her neck to her chest as I pulled the top of the teddy down over her shoulders, giving me access to her glorious tits. I flattened my tongue and licked all around her globes, the left then the right, trailing my saliva over her thick, rubbery nipples. When I bit them lightly, Grace cried out gently and she arched her back. She grabbed the back of my head and held me to her breast as if feeding me and I suckled greedily. First the left, then the right. Back and forth. So hungry for every bit of her. I was always so hungry for my Gracie. I still am.

"Lower, Henry. Lower." Her fingers roughly went through my hair and gently pushed me to go lower. I followed her lead and kissed down her cleavage, then all over her tummy and Grace let out a series of sexy sounds. I kept pulling the teddy lower ahead of my mouth, until it went past her hips and down her legs and then ended up on the floor. It served its purpose but after that it was in the way. It was covering my prize.

I let my tongue travel lazily through her black pubic hair and Grace cried out "Stop teasing me, you bastard! Eat my pussy already!"

I lifted my head and I let my fingers tease her lower lips. "You want my tongue in your pussy?"

"YES!"

"You mean this juicy little pussy right here?" I was playing with her and we both loved it even if she was protesting.

"YES, DAMMIT!"

"Are you sure?"

"Henry, if you don't go down on me, I'm going to throw you out to sleep in the lobby!"

I blew a kiss at her and dove into her sweet honeypot. I didn't tease, and I didn't go slow. She was already on fire and I ate her as if she was my dinner. My tongue flicked in and out as I held her lips apart with the fingers of my left hand and my right hand rubbed all around her clit. Grace was groaning and rolling her hips from side to side. Her hands grabbed my head roughly and pushed my face firmly into her steaming gash. "Eat me, Nasty Boy. That's it, use that wicked tongue. You use it so fucking well."

A couple of times she cried out as she had a climax. Her legs got tense and her ass cheeks clenched tight. My face was very wet from her juices and my saliva and her scent made me so hot for her. Grace leaned up on her elbows and said "Come here, Nasty Boy. Come kneel by your Dirty Girls face and give me that yummy cock."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I was by her head in a flash and, after bending over and kissing her a few times, I straightened up and held my cock by the base and rubbed the head all over her lips. I squeezed out a drop of my precum and she licked it with great desire. "You always taste so good, baby." Grace cupped my balls with her hand as her tongue explored every contour of my cock.

"Oh fuck, Dirty Girl. You do that so good. You're the one with the wicked tongue." My cock was twitching the way she loved, except this was on her tongue instead of in her pussy. Grace was bouncing the head of my dick off the tip of her tongue and I thought I would lose my mind. I reached over and massaged her breast while she teased me and I tweaked her nipple, eliciting a loud moan from her lips. She grabbed the shaft and blew softly on my glans as I throbbed. "Keep that up and I'm going to cover your face in cum" I warned.

"Go ahead, Nasty Boy. Shoot that sticky load all over me. I'm your Dirty Girl, after all." She jerked my shaft hard, swirled her tongue over the head, and then I let loose a torrent of hot cream all over her lips and cheeks, spraying some beyond her cheek onto the sheet

"Fuck me" I moaned as I rested next to her and kissed her sticky lips. "That was something else" I whispered as we kept kissing, sharing my cum. "You never did that to me before. You are just full of surprises."

Grace moved closer to me and said "It just seemed like the thing to do. All sorts of ways to make love, after all." We held each other for a few more minutes until she got up to wash her face and use the bathroom, then I did the same and we snuggled in bed. We pretty much had to due to the size of the bed, but we really wanted to anyway. We loved cuddling together.

"I love you, Gracie. So damn much it hurts sometimes."

"I love you too, Tiger. See, there's my new nickname for you. Finally. And I know what you mean, Henry. I hate being apart from you. But we'll be together for the next three weeks. Think we'll get sick of each other?"

"Never, honey. Not in a thousand years."

"You say the sweetest things. I think I kind of loved you before we ever met. My mother used to tell me what a sweet boy you were. I don't think she had any idea how you could sweet talk a girl out of her panties, though" Grace said with a giggle.

"It never came up between us. If she only knew...." and we laughed together. '"We'd better get some sleep. Tomorrow we start being proper tourists."

"About fucking time."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day, Saturday Nov. 3, was, as I said to Grace, a touristy day. After making love in the morning (something we intended to be a regular thing) we enjoyed a "full English breakfast", basically enough to hold us until dinner. Sausages, beans, mushrooms, eggs, grilled tomatoes and toast. Neither of us could actually finish it. And we had them leave off the Blood sausages. Nasty stuff.

We made the rounds, on various days, of the things everyone comes to London to see. Buckingham Palace and Westminster, where Parliament and Big Ben are. We went to the National Gallery, The Portrait Gallery, The British Museum (we could have spent the whole trip just going to museums). The Tower of London. We went to Abbey Road and Carnaby Street, where we did some clothes shopping. We went to Harrods to shop for gifts for our families. Every day we went for tea and late dinners. We felt fancy and much older than we were. Except for a couple of bad days, we had an amazing time. And we had great sex almost every night.

The bad days. That started that Sunday, Nov. 4. That day was when the Iranian ''students" took over the US Embassy in Tehran. Like most everyone everywhere, Grace and I followed the news that morning non stop. It was terrible to see on the news, and we worried. We even worried for our own safety briefly, before deciding we were almost as safe as at home as in London, even then in Paris and Amsterdam. But it was a terrible worry.

We almost forgot Eric was supposed to pick us up at 2:30 for Sunday Dinner at his parents home. At 2 we went up to our room and changed into nice clothes and Eric and Lydia pulled up almost exactly on time.

"Hey" he called out as we got in his car. "I didn't know if you'd want to come, what with what's going on. But I only knew your first names so I couldn't check through the hotel. You folks all right?"

"We're ok, just got our cages rattled. It's frightening" I answered. Grace and I held hands in the back, she and Lydia chatting and Eric doing the same with me. Grace and I realized we needed this, a touch of normalcy in a day of crazy. We were sure the crisis would be settled in a day or two. How little we or anyone else knew.

He took us to his parents in a working class neighborhood of, again, attached houses, in Lambeth, south of the Thames River. We asked Eric to stop for a minute so we could pick up some flowers for his mother and we got a nice bouquet. His parents were very warm, friendly people, like most everyone we had met so far. They were taken aback a bit at first when they met Grace; I don't think Eric had told them she was Black, but they had no issue with it. We sat down to dinner, and Eric was right. His 'mum' made a delicious roast beef with vegetables and mashed potatoes and of course, the Yorkshire Pudding, as I said, a pastry dough to soak up the gravy. We had a great time and it took our minds off the terrible news of the day.

About 7, Eric took us back to our hotel. We got his number and agreed to go out with him and Lydia Thursday, before we left London on Saturday. When we got to our room I said "We should call my parents, so they don't worry. They can call your mom after, and we can call again tomorrow when she's there so you can talk to her. My parents told me to call whenever we want, even every day, and reverse the charges, not to worry about what it cost. I think with what's going on that certainly applies."

"No argument here. I've been feeling a little anxious all day. But I'm not calling my mom collect."

I thought for a moment. "Call her direct. I'll pay for the call. You should be able to talk to her."

"Henry, are you sure? It's expensive."

"It's worth it for you to be able to talk to her. For both of you."

Grace kissed me and held me tight, not in a sexual way, but in a very loving manner. "You're the best."

"Right back at ya." I called the desk and asked for an overseas operator, then placed the call to Edina's house. Grace held the phone when Gus answered.

"Gus, it's your baby sister!"

"Hey girl! How are you and Henry? Are you safe? We're all worried about you."

"We're fine, I promise. We're actually having an amazing time. Is mama there? This is an expensive call."

"Yeah she's here. Love you, baby sister!"

"Love you too, big brother!" She held on a moment and then Edina came on the line. Edina made a big fuss over Grace, making sure we were safe and we were having fun. Grace assured her we were fine and having a nice time. Then Edina asked to talk to me, so she and Grace said goodbye and put me on the phone.

"Hi Edina. How are you doing?"

"We're fine here. You and Grace are good?"

"I promise, we're doing great. We keep meeting the nicest people, we even had dinner at the parents of someone we met our first night."

"Henry, you're taking good care of my girl, right?" She said it with the authority of a deity.

"You know I am, Edina. I would never let anything happen to her. Ever."

"I know. But I worry, especially with the news today."

"We're far away from that, thousands of miles. Edina, we'll call tomorrow at my house, ok? We'll talk to you then."

"Ok, Henry. I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too Edina." I hung up and was a little misty. I always thought of her as a second mother. I loved that woman.

Grace hugged me again. "Thank you for that. I needed to hear her voice. Gus' too. It made me feel so much better. You're amazing, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too. With all my heart. Let's call my parents, ok?"

I again got the operator and a minute later, after reversing the charges, I heard my mom's voice. "Hello, Henry?" That thick Southern drawl that I loved. It sounded like home.

"Yes, mom it's us. Grace is here with me." I had my arm around her and she was leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Are you both ok? We're so worried about you both."

"Mom, we're fine, I promise. We're having a great time, well except for the news today. But we're very safe here, meeting very good people and enjoying ourselves."

Mom started crying. "The news, it's just so awful, and thinking of the two of you alone so far from home....". She was bawling. "Here, talk to your father. I love you, sweet boy."

"I love you too mom." My dad got on the phone. "Henry? Are you both safe?"

I kind of rolled my eyes. It was like no one realized we were almost 3,000 miles and about 300 years in culture away from where everything was happening. "Yes, dad, we're both great. Despite the news, we're having a great time."

"Where are you staying, in one of those hostels?"

I explained how we ended up where we were staying, which made him feel better than the hostels would have, but he still felt uneasy. "Listen to me, son. You remember where we stayed two years ago?"

"Sure dad, how could I forget? Claridge's. 5 stars all the way."

"I want you and Grace to go there in the morning. I'll call and set up your reservation when we get off the phone. Don't worry about what it costs, don't worry about eating there if you want. The security is excellent there and I'll pay for it. I'll set you up in Paris and Amsterdam as well."

"Dad! No way! It's way too expensive! What, it's got to be like 300 a night, at least!"

"I don't care about that, son. I want you someplace where I know you'll be safe. I can't protect you when you're seeing the sights, but I can protect you at your hotel. Just do it. The reservation will be there when you go to check in, after 11."

"Dad, come on. You're overreacting."

"Definitely. And when you're a parent some day, you'll understand. Just do it."

He was determined and I knew better than to keep arguing. "Dad I don't know what to say. OK, set it up. But I'm paying."

"We'll talk about that when you get home. Just make sure you go there in the morning before you go wherever you're going for the day."

We talked a little more and I said we'd talk the next day, when he was home from work, around 5:30 their time, when Edina would also be there. We exchanged I love you's and got off the phone. I was shaking my head.

"What was THAT all about?" Grace asked, uncomprehending.

"Honey, you're not going to believe where we're staying the rest of our trip." I told her about Claridge's, a first class, 5 star hotel all the way. Fancy rooms, first class service, everything perfect. And big, soft beds with plenty of room. And big bathrooms with room for two to shower and soft towels.

"Henry, we can't do that. It's way too much."

"I agree, Grace. But if we don't we won't hear the end of it. They're worried, even though there's really nothing to worry about. I mean, there could be some sort of attack from the IRA, but it's so remote. We should just do it. Trust me, after a day, you'll get over thinking it's too much. And think of the fun we can have on the most plush bed you've ever slept in."

Grace got a hint of a wicked smile. "That does sound like fun. But we still have tonight, baby. And I want my loving boyfriend. I want you to just love me tonight. Nothing funky, nothing kinky. Just my lover. My devastatingly handsome boyfriend."

"There's no way I can refuse that, honey. My gorgeous girlfriend. Not my dirty girl tonight. My most perfect love." Our arms wrapped around each other as we held on tight and our lips kissed softly and slow. We weren't urgent. We took our time. We undressed each other, our clothes gradually ending up on the floor. For all the times we'd seen each other naked by then, some might have thought that just being in the nude wasn't enough to get us excited. If you thought that, you'd have been very, very wrong. We were actually aroused before our clothes were off. Once we were naked, that arousal went into overdrive. Grace was the sexiest woman I ever met. Everything about her turned me on. Her body, her face and her mind all were huge turn-ons for me, and she felt the same about me. We both found everything about the other to be exciting.