Falling for Grace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry? What did you say?" my mother asked with mild shock. She heard me loud and clear. Grace giggled mischievously behind me.

"Sorry mom, I almost tripped while I was walking with the phone." Grace bit my ass and grabbed my cock from behind me and I thought I would have to kill her. "Everything is great, we're having a great time. Tell dad we had to spend some serious money on clothes since he wanted us to eat in the hotels as much as possible. You know what the restaurants are like here."

"Don't worry about that, Henry. Whatever you need to do, we'll take care of it. You just stay safe. We love you both. Here, Edina wants to talk to Grace."

Revenge! I said to myself. "Love you too, mom. I'm giving the phone to Grace." I turned to her and said "Here, your mom wants to talk to you. Your ass is mine!"

Grace looked like she was looking forward to it. She smiled wickedly as she took the phone. "Hi mama! We're having such a great time. I love it here!"

Edina was talking to Grace and I reached from behind her and tweaked her thick nipples, both of them. I heard her intake some air as her back arched a bit. Good. I kissed her back and I spanked her ass, not too hard; I didn't want Edina to think we were into things like that. Grace was having trouble maintaining her own composure as she talked, then Edina must have given the phone back to my mother as I heard Grace talking to "Mrs. Douglas". Oh, this was too good. I sucked her shoulder and reached to touch her clit and Grace was really having trouble now trying to talk to my mom. Then she said "I have to go now, Mrs. Douglas. Your son is attacking me in bed." She hung up the phone and laughed uproariously. "I got the last laugh, baby!"

My jaw must have been in my lap. "I can't believe you did that. I mean, they know what we're doing here. But now you made my mom think I'm some kind of sex maniac!"

"Well, you are, aren't you? My hot little wild pervert? Look how hard that dick is for me. You are a sex maniac."

"Yeah? You think she might say something to your mom about how bad we both are?"

Grace stopped laughing. "Hmm I didn't think about that. You know what? They should know we're pretty wild for each other by now."

"You're a sex demon, you know that?" I crawled to her across the bed and kissed her. "A wild" another kiss, "wicked" and another, "sexual monster."

"You created me, Nasty Boy. I was a good girl before we met" she said batting her eyes innocently.

"Ha! You were wild with me from the start. Now come here, Dirty Girl!" I pulled her to me while she laughed wildly.

We were kissing like we were starved for each other. The bed was huge, yet we managed to roll all over it, almost falling off the edge a couple of times. We were kissing, biting, licking each other, everywhere we could get at. We weren't hot for each other; we were ablaze, from our heads to our feet.

I ended up hovering over Grace, my legs forcing hers wider and my hands pinning her by her upper arms. We were both panting lustily, our needs all over our faces. "Do it already, fucker" she grunted. "Fuck me like my Nasty Boy. Only you can fuck me the way I need it now."

"Oh yeah, I'm going to fuck you so hard, your body's going to ache" I responded as I thrust my hips forward and my cock pushed its way into her steaming snatch. Grace's back arched and her legs came back as she gave no resistance at all.

"Oh, you fucker! Pound me with that big pink dick!" I was all the way inside her cunt, grinding my hips on hers, stirring up the sticky juices leaking from her pussy and down the crack of her ass. She wanted to grab me but I held her arms down tight and kept pumping my cock in and out of her, raising just by my hips. "You're such a wicked man, fucking me like this, using me and my hot cunt! Keep it up; I'm on fucking fire!

I kissed her hard, so hard our teeth clicked. "You like getting fucked like this, like my own little whore, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"All mine. Your pussy is mine, your ass is mine, you're all mine!"

"YES!" She came hard, her lower body shaking wildly. "Do it again! Make that dick twitch inside me!"

I flexed my cock, twitching a few times inside her, and Grace went wild, her hips rising and falling on the bed. Still I didn't let her arms move and she was struggling. "I want to touch you, Nasty Boy! Let my arms go already!"

I let her free and put my hands on the mattress. She grabbed my ass, pulling me hard on her mound as her legs flailed wildly. "Fuck...me...Oh God!" Grace screamed as she came yet again. I was mashed onto her clit, my cock throbbing inside her. "I'm going to cum, Dirty Girl!"

"DO IT! Cum inside me now!" We both exploded, my balls shooting so much sperm it was leaking out from where we were locked together, down her ass and onto the sheets, making a hell of a wet spot.

I rolled to my side, bringing Grace around as well so we were face to face. We were immediately back into our natural, comfortable roles, loving boyfriend and girlfriend. We kissed softly between our deep breaths and a gleam of sweat covered our brows. I reached out to touch her cheek and she kissed my hand. "My beautiful lady. I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you."

"If you never met me, you wouldn't have had that accident that cost you so much." Grace was looking at me with a lot of sadness. "Sometimes I feel like it's my fault, baby. I got you hurt. If only you hadn't spent the night with me."

"Don't say that, Gracie! Yeah, I had a bad time from that accident. I lost some time and a few toes. But I gained so much more than I lost. I've got you." I leaned to her and kissed her nose, then her lips. "It's not your fault in any way. It was bad timing, some bad luck. What I get from you, honey is so much more than anyone else could give me. What I lost is relatively insignificant. I have your love."

Her dark eyes were watering, then she was crying and I held her to my shoulder. What had brought this on? "Grace, honey, why are you thinking like this now? We're in this beautiful hotel room, we just had very hot sex, tomorrow we'll make love and go see more of the sights. We have so much ahead of us, including college, not together, but close enough so we can be together. Why are you suddenly so upset?"

"Henry, I don't even know. I just out of nowhere felt a sense of guilt. I'm thrilled we're here and we're having such an amazing time. But we wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for that night. We'd be at school, where we should be."

"And where we will be in a couple of months. Compared to where we are, and most of all, how we feel about each other, I lost nothing. Gracie, do you remember when we were able to make love at my graduation party?"

She smiled softly. "How could I forget? That was so beautiful. I had been missing you so much."

"It was beautiful, because my equally beautiful girlfriend managed to make it happen. Because you love me, you desire me, and you care about me. I couldn't get what I get from you from anyone else. I hope I'm giving you half of what you give me, honey."

"Henry, you give me so much. I'm not talking about gifts and good times and this incredible trip. I'm talking about here" she said as she rested her hand over my heart. "No one could give me that, not like you do. Your love is perfect."

"Gracie, I'm not asking you...we're too young still for that....but do you think about us getting married some day? Please be honest. I just want to know."

Grace bit her lower lip as she looked at me. "I do, sometimes. I think our parents would kill us if we told them we're engaged. They've tolerated a lot from us, but that might be a bridge too far. But, yes, I think about marrying you. Do you think about it?"

"Only at least once every day. I don't think I could ever feel like this about anyone else." We slipped into each others arms. We were feeling as close, as in love with each other, as we ever felt up to that point. "I love you, Gracie. With all my heart. Don't ever feel guilty about that accident. It was bad luck, that's all. Compared to the great luck I had in meeting you, it's small potatoes."

"How did I get so lucky, finding you?" Grace whispered, sleepily. We were both feeling tired, We moved around enough to get under the warm blanket and cuddled up naked. We were too tired to get changed. Grace rolled to her side and I got behind her, spooning her like I was made to fit right there like that. I kissed the back of her neck and she purred.

"Just incredibly lucky, I guess, Like me, very, very lucky." We drifted off to sleep in the huge, plush, posh bed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day was a busy one, going to a couple of museums and walking around Hyde Park. We'd been lucky; the weather had been excellent, just a little chilly. We barely felt the cold, keeping warm by walking and wearing warm coats. Grace looked so stylish in the grey wool coat I had bought her for her birthday. And like I always thought, she was the most beautiful woman wherever we went. After walking around for an hour, and after all the walking we had done earlier in the day, my leg was aching and I needed to sit for a while. We found an empty bench and sat for a while.

We were just sitting, talking lightly, arm in arm like two young people in love, when a group of 20something guys walked by and snickered at us, muttering about the 'dark meat' sitting with her better. "What was that?" I said, louder than I planned.

"Listen, Yank, you want to be with a Darkie, you keep that at home. We don't need your polluting the race here!" one of them answered. I took note of the four of them, the one of me, and I just turned my head and ignored them. They kept walking, laughing at their 'joke'.

"I'm sorry honey" I said to Grace, sorry for how they must have made her feel. But my Gracie was a hell of a lot stronger than those fools.

"Nothing to be sorry for, baby. They're not worth our contempt. I told you the same basic thing after the Springsteen concert that night with those frat boys. People that ignorant mean nothing to me, and their opinions mean even less. I appreciate that you tried to call them on it, but I'm glad you let it go. Besides, everyone else here has been so kind. That's what I'm thinking about."

"You really are something very special, Gracie. The very best there is. I'm the luckiest guy in the world." I kissed her with great love and a big smile.

"My handsome man. I love you, Henry. Always."

"I love you too, Gracie. Always."

We sat a while longer in peaceful silence until we started to get cold. We walked back to the hotel about 15 minutes away and got there in time for High Tea in the Foyer and Reading Room, very elegant. We ate finger sandwiches we didn't really like (cucumber sandwiches?) and then went to our room to rest and relax for a while. Our new clothes were in our room, altered and all. As I said, I love great service.

We took a nap for an hour, and woke feeling relaxed and refreshed. When Grace went into the bathroom to clean up and while she did I called the concierge to arrange for theatre tickets the next night (Wednesday) and ask him a question for that night after dinner. He gave me the name and address of a place and I thanked him. I wanted to surprise Grace again.

We went down to dinner dressed in our new clothes, me in the charcoal grey suit and tie and Grace in her new green with white thin stripes dress that showed a lot of leg with green pumps. She looked nothing short of elegant and amazing.

The dining room was dark and quiet, though almost full with diners. People talked very softly here.

We ordered a bottle of wine and took in the atmosphere before reading the menu. "Isn't this incredible?" I asked Grace. She just beamed at me with the greatest smile I ever saw in my life.

"This is beyond incredible. The only problem with this is how the heck do we go home? I'll be like Cinderella going back to her old life as a scullery maid." She smiled ruefully while she said that.

"Honey, we're on vacation. From what, I can't exactly say." She chuckled lightly with me. "It's nice seeing how others live. I don't live like this either. This is like make believe. Except for the next couple of weeks, it all so real. Now let's look at the menu; I'm ravenous."

We enjoyed a quiet dinner, making eyes at each other, flirting playfully, When we were done, even sharing a dessert, Grace and I walked to the front of the hotel. "Where are we going?" She asked while I helped her on with her coat.

"It's a surprise. You'll see soon enough."

"My wonderful man. You're just full of surprises" she said with a light kiss in front of other guests of the hotel. We got into a waiting taxi (they always line up outside good hotels) and I gave the driver the address the concierge gave me earlier. We sat in back, holding hands, sitting close together.

The car pulled up to an address in Kensington, a club with a heavy door and a man on the inside to open it for the guests. We went and checked our coats and were led by a beautiful woman to a table. This was a dance club, but for dancing like our parents would enjoy, where couples held each other to soft live music.

"Henry, this is lovely. It's perfect." Again, that beaming smile.

"I wanted to take you dancing for a while now, but I'm still not up to a rock or R&B club. This should be easy enough for me. Besides, I love holding you."

"This is so romantic! I love you Henry. I really do."

"Same here, honey. I love you."

We ordered drinks (there was a two drink minimum) and then I stood up and took her hand as we stepped onto the dance floor. We were the youngest couple in there by quite a lot, not that anyone cared. We held each other very close as we moved to the music, Grace's cheek against mine, our bodies as close as the could be, sharing occasional kisses. We would take a break from time to time to sit and sip our drinks, then dance some more. Finally at 1AM we decided to call it a night. We asked the waiter how we get a taxi and he arranged for one that picked us up ten minutes later. He got a very generous tip.

We were making out in the back of the taxi and the driver had the good sense to leave us alone. I'm sure he saw a lot over his years driving; two people kissing didn't even phase him. We were back at our hotel 15 minutes later, a short ride up the elevator with a few other guests, and finally alone in our room. Grace kicked off her heels, giggling at me, a little buzzed from the wine and after dinner drinks. Her look was flirty and girlish. i hoped I looked as sexy to her as she looked to me.

I walked to her and she turned around. "Unzip me, Tiger." Her note of command and self assurance hit me hard. Then I got a whiff of her perfume and my head spun a little. I kissed her neck and shoulders, something I knew made her a little crazy. The top of her dress was bunched around her waist and I had my hands full of her breasts in her white, lace trimmed bra. "Oh, god, babyyyy...." Grace wailed before she turned her head as far as she could and we kissed as passionately as was possible. Out tongues snaked back and forth into my mouth and then into hers.

"Touching you, being touched by you, makes me ache, honey. Even just holding your hand. But when we were pressed close together on the dance floor, I thought I would lose my mind with desire for you."

"Baby, you make me melt inside when you touch me, when you hold me, even when you say these sexy things to me. I'm blazing fire for you right now." She turned to me and we kissed more and more as Grace helped me get out of my jacket and tie, then my shirt. I pulled her dress off and laid it on a nearby chair, then she unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it aside. Her hands were all over my bare chest and I undid her bra and let it float to the floor. "Such a sexy, hot man" Grace moaned as she kissed my chest. I rolled her nipples gently in my fingers while cupping her breasts in my hands. Then she helped get me out of my pants and we were just in our underwear, me in black boxers and her in small white panties.

I led her by her hand to a wide side chair in the sitting room and moved her legs so they draped over the arms. Her lovely legs were wide apart and her pussy looked like it was smiling at me. Grace touched a finger to the corner of her mouth and touched it with just the very tip of her tongue, an incredibly erotic sight that made me even hungrier for her. I bent down and kissed her before dropping to my knees like a peasant kneeling before his Queen. Her legs were spread so far apart that her pussy was spread open as well. I could see the moisture clinging to her lips and to her fine hairs. And her scent was floating up, entering my sinuses and making my head spin again. I kissed my way down from her tummy to her pubic hairs, then down to her thighs where I licked up some of Graces cream from her sensitive inner thighs. She gasped as she turned her head from side to side. My middle finger was probing her clit, rubbing a little circle around her swollen nub. Her legs tightened, then relaxed briefly before tightening again. "Damn, Tiger, you are so sexy! I love the things you do to me. I love YOU."

"I love you too, my darling" I said softly before diving back in to Grace's tasty treat. I sucked on her lips, licked all around her super sensitive sex, then sucked again. Her juices were flowing freely and I pushed a single finger slowly into her ass, causing Grace to lift that magnificent ass off the chair briefly. From deep inside her, Grace was emitting growls and groans, mumbles and moans as her body approached her point of no return.

"Henry, baby, I'm so close...faster, use your tongue on my clit faster!"

I flattened my tongue and assaulted her throbbing clit. Grace was howling in pleasure, her hips were moving all over the chair, leaving a very wet spot that was going to have to be cleaned. Let them charge me, I thought fleetingly, keeping up the pressure for Grace, and she raised her body from the cushion as she came, her whole body clenching tight, including her teeth as her climax roiled all through her body from the top of her head down to her pinky toe. By now I knew when to ease up and as she burst over the top I gradually eased up the pressure, licking her gentler, helping Grace ease back onto the chair. I kissed her in reverse of earlier, kissing her lips, then her thighs, then slowly upwards, up her tummy to her breasts. I kissed her soft mounds lightly, then up to her neck as she gasped for breath. "Come here, Tiger" she moaned and I found her lips. She threw her arms around me and held me tight as we kept kissing. "I know I don't have that much experience with other partners, but I can't imagine anyone out there being a better lover than you, Henry Douglas. The Third" she giggled in that teasing, playful and sexy way she had. She pushed my head back so we could look each other in the eyes.

"Seriously. You're amazing. I'm still shivering and it's not because I'm cold. I love you with all my heart, baby."

I kissed her softly and said "I love you too, honey. Everything about you. I think I fell in love with you that first time we met. Something changed for me in that single moment." She kissed me this time, a firm and soft kiss, filled with love. "Gracie, I have to get up. Kneeling like this is killing my leg."

She helped me get up gingerly. Between the walking, the dancing, and the kneeling my leg was aching bad. She helped me limp over to the couch where I was able to sit and extend my leg. By this point I no longer needed my prosthetic toes in front of Grace. "Baby, what can I do for you? For your leg?" She was sitting next to me, stroking her fingers on my thigh. "Do you need a cushion or do you want to stretch out in the bed? Whatever you need, Tiger."