Falling for Grace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were kissing and touching each other lightly, letting the heat build from warm embers to a blazing fire. After making out like that for a half hour or more, after Grace had teased my swollen cock mercilessly and I had her pussy weeping her sweet juices, I pulled Grace on top of me. "Do you feel like riding me to start?" I asked, touching her warm cheek.

She kissed my hand, even taking a long, slow and sensuous lick of my palm. "Always, baby. I want you inside me. Maybe you can get on top of me after a while. But right now....." Grace reached under where her pussy was and found my cock. Just her touch caused me to gasp involuntarily. When she pushed down, bringing me inside her warm, wonderful pussy, I thought I would pass out from the pleasure.

"Gracie....oh, honey, that's just amazing. You're amazing. My incredible love." I brought her upper body down to me, her full breasts rubbing gently on my hairy chest, and we kissed with great passion. My tongue explored her mouth and my hands did the same to her body. Her perfume was soft, barely there, and it still filled my brain.

Grace rose and fell on my cock, and we kissed and touched in a very tender way. "You do such wonderful things to me, Henry. How did I live without you before we met?"

"We were ignorant. That day we met, honey, was the best day of my life to that point. And every day we've been together since has been better and better." She grabbed my body, pressing tightly into me. Her hips rose and fell, again and again, slow, with great purpose. My hands traveled up and down her back and to her buttocks, then back up again to the back of her head.

Grace was whimpering now, her motion becoming more and more intensive. Her pussy kept squeezing me and I kept twitching inside her, giving her a number of small, strong orgasms. But she wanted the big one and I wanted to share that with her. I rolled her onto her back, never letting my cock fall out of its perfect home and I was now thrusting into her. Grace relaxed and let me go into her hard. Her nails scratched down my back. "Oh god, Henry...." she moaned over and over as my thrusts became frenzied.

"Gracie....my love" I moaned as I raised up on my hands so I could see her face and upper body. Her legs went up in the air and I pushed as deep as I could inside her.

"Henry!" Grace cried out as she came, milking my cock and I gave in, cumming deep inside her pussy, churning our creamy fluids as I gasped and my mind went kind of blank. My arms let go and I fell on top of Grace, our lips seeking each other.

We laid there like that, a tangle of our limbs, kissing softly every so often. "Gracie, that was so beautiful. Just like you. My amazing love and lover."

"Mmm you make me feel so good. Always, baby. You're an incredible lover, you know. None could be better."

"You make me that way." We kissed, looking into each others eyes. "You make me better at everything." We rested like that, quietly, touching gently, warm and comfy.

"You make me feel so safe, Henry. The world can be scary, but you make that all go away."

We took turns using the bathroom and got into our sleepwear. We cuddled close because we wanted to. We shared a few more kisses and said our I love yous. And we slept so peacefully, straight through the night.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day we got up early to pack our bags up. It didn't take too long, since we never had room to unpack more than a few things in that tight room. And yet for all its inconvenience, we were going to miss staying there. There was a coziness about it that appealed to us. I called the desk and told the clerk we needed a cab for 11 and we would be checking out. We went down at 10 for breakfast with our luggage, ate light, and after I settled the bill (with a very expensive phone call to Edina on there) a cab pulled up just before 11. The driver loaded our bags and took us the short distance, about two miles, to Claridge's. When I call it a 5 star hotel, I'm not exaggerating. It's amazing, all old world class and snobbery. The lobby itself was intimidating, all dark wood and fine furnishings and low lighting. After giving the driver a nice tip, the bellman and front man at the door gave Grace and I a look of semi-contempt; we certainly didn't look like we belonged there. We were dressed well, but not like places like this expect of their guests.

She whispered to me as we crossed the lobby to the front desk "What are we doing here?" Everywhere we looked, guests were dressed almost all in suits and fine dresses. A few were in casual wear, but very expensive casual wear. I thought we were going to have to get some clothes, really nice clothes, if we were going to keep staying in these snooty European hotels, especially if we were going to eat in the restaurants.

"We're staying here. Just act as if you belong. Like you don't have any concerns at all. Trust me."

The desk clerk was definitely looking down his long nose at us. "Excuse me, sir" he said with some measure of contempt. "May I help you?" as if the last thing he wanted to do was help us.

"Yes, you may. We have a reservation here, Henry Douglas III." We gave him our passports and my credit card, and his attitude improved significantly. I obviously was whom I said I was, had a legitimate reservation and he signed us in quickly and efficiently. We had a room on the fifth floor and the bellman took our luggage up with us. We found ourselves in a junior suite, with a separate sitting room with a table and chairs for room service meals and a couch and side chairs and tables to entertain guests. To say Grace was knocked out was an understatement.

"Henry...what is this? It's incredible! I feel like a princess!" That was from the sitting room, before we went to the bedroom. "Oh my god!" she cried out. It was a king sized bed with four posts, much bigger than the bed we shared in the B&B that night. I took care of the bellman after he put our bags in the bedroom and after he left, Grace almost leaped onto the bed. "I may never leave this room while we're here!" she chuckled. "You know your parents are crazy, right?"

"Sometimes. Honey, they just want us to be safe. You saw the security downstairs, right? I'm sure they were told to make sure to be extra careful with their American guests. For my parents, it's a peace of mind issue. And by the way, we're going to have to do some shopping. We both need clothes for nighttime. Most of all if we want to eat dinner here. You have to be dressed for the dining room at night. Daytime you can get away with more casual clothes. Same for when we're in Paris and Amsterdam."

"So you're going to take me shopping for fine dresses?" She had that glint in her eye, the look that told me we weren't leaving the room for a while.

"Yeah, we kind of have to for this place."

"Get your clothes off, Nasty Boy. I'm going to fuck you silly! NOW!"

She was like a woman possessed. Her top and black jeans were off in 30 seconds, then she was helping me get out of my pants when I wasn't quite quick enough to suit her. Before my underwear was even on my ankles, Grace was sucking my cock like it was a matter of life and death. Her tongue was doing all sorts of wicked things to me, licking all around the rim of my crown as her fingers teased my balls. I closed my eyes and Grace said "Don't do that. Keep those beautiful eyes open and watch your Dirty Girl blow you!"

She was hot as white coals and I could tell nothing was too nasty for her.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my cock for a minute. "You love sucking on my big hard dick, don't you?" Instead of answering, Grace just whimpered, rubbing her big tits still stuffed inside her black bra. I slapped her cheek with my dick; I was as fucking hot as she was. "Answer me!"

"Yes, my Lord!" she answered in her fake British accent, like a old time wench. I pushed back into her mouth and fucked her face, totally into our dirty game. I pulled out and pushed my balls in her face and Grace moaned while sucking and licking my big sack. She grabbed the back of my thighs while continuing her oral assault. Then back my cock went into her mouth.

"Such a good little wench" I said in my own fake, terrible accent. "Sucking the Master's cock with such enthusiasm. I might even give you a proper rogering!"

Grace paused and broke character. She stopped sucking and looked up at me and asked "'Rogering'? What the hell is that?"

"It's a British term for fucking.....I think?" We both broke out in peals of laughter. I felt like a dope and she thought so too, obviously.

"Rogering. Where the hell did you get that from?" Grace said, still giggling.

"I think I heard it in a movie or a Monty Python sketch or something."

"Rogering. That's so fucking funny" she chuckled as she went back to licking my still throbbing cock.

"Maybe we should lay off the British accents?" She just nodded her agreement as her lovely thick lips kept gliding up and down on my dick.

"But we can still play the game. I'm loving being your little submissive."

"Yeah, really?"

"Uh-huh" she moaned around my shaft. Her tongue was flicking at the glans as I grabbed her hair again. Grace could be so sweet and tender and loving, and she could also be my Dirty Girl, and I say that with all love and affection. Dirty Girl and Nasty Boy were roles we played when we felt the mood. But it was never who we were outside of our sexual games. We were always loving and kind to each other because we loved each other more than anything in the world. But this was fun.

She popped my cock from her mouth and stood up and kissed me with incredible heat. "Follow me" she said, turning, unsnapping her bra, and tossing it back over her shoulder into my face. She was so fucking seductive and I followed her ass, covered in see through black panties, to the bed. Grace climbed on and her ass wiggled in my direction. "What do you want to do with this, master?"

"I can tell you or I can show you" I said with a growl in my voice as I covered her cheeks with my hands.

"Tell me first, master. Tell me what you want to do with me."

"First I'm going to taste your sweet snatch, from right behind you. And I mean taste you until you beg me to stop. I may spank you for being such a dirty, Dirty Girl." Grace was moaning from the caress of my hands and from my nasty words. "Then I'm going to fuck you, good and hard, without mercy. Your pussy is going to be so fucking wet, it's going to drip down my balls onto these clean, soft, sheets. And finally, maybe I'll fill you with hot cum or maybe I'll cum all over your ass, or maybe somewhere else. Wherever I feel like it."

"Oh god, please, eat me now, Master! Don't keep me waiting, please!"

I knelt behind her and just tugged her panties aside and thrust my tongue between her thick pussy lips. Grace grunted lustily and her hips shook wildly. "My master eats me so fucking well" she cooed, dripping all over my lips. I was already coated with her sweet honey.

Then something bothered me, a lot. I pulled away from her pussy and Grace groaned in frustration. "Why did you stop?" she said, looking over her shoulder at me.

"Honey, seriously, I don't think we should play this way, with you calling me master. It kind of has some pretty serious racial context between us. We never discussed it but I guess you should know, my ancestors owned a couple of plantations and were slave owners. So having you call me master, in any context...."

That threw a bucket of cold water on our passions. "Wow, I never thought about that. No, I don't think we should ever play that way. I mean, I was thinking in the English Lord and his serfs and servants, but with our State's racial history, it would just be so wrong."

I sat next to her and we held each other on the end of the bed. "Grace, what if we found out some day my ancestors owned some of yours? I couldn't forgive my ancestors. I'm already angry at my heritage."

Grace kissed my cheek and held my arm. "Henry, you'd have nothing to be sorry for. You never owned anyone. Nor your mother and father. His people weren't even in SC when that was going on. You're a good man, Tiger. Loving and generous and so sweet and kind. Funny too. And you want to be a civil rights lawyer. Think how much good you can do to make up for those old wrongs. Not that you have anything personally to apologize for."

Our appetites and our ardor were squelched for the time being, but not our affection for each other. "So, I guess we're done until later. How about I take you shopping for a couple of very nice outfits so we can eat dinner in the hotel tonight? It will be so romantic. Then maybe after we can make up for what we missed a little while ago." Then changing the subject, I said "Grace, I love and adore you. More than anything in the world. It will never make the slightest difference to me that you're Black. It never has and it never will. To me you're just Grace, a beautiful, smart and sweet woman with a great sense of humor and a very, sexy nature. That's all I'll ever care about."

"Just like I never think of you as White. You're Henry, my love, handsome and generous and so sweet and sexy. My love."

We held onto each other for a little while, then we got dressed and thought about what to shop for. I needed a couple of suits and Grace needed some dresses. Shoes as well. This was going to cost a small fortune. Fuck it, I thought. I had my whole life to earn money. I could afford whatever we wanted here. I knew my father was going to cover the hotel and food. He wasn't going to let me pay anything there. But so much for the budget trip.

We asked the concierge where we could go nearby to buy the kind of clothes we wanted. Smart, stylish, not crazy expensive. He directed us to a street nearby where a couple of shops had what we needed. First we took care of Grace. After a couple of hours trying on various dresses, all of which she said were too expensive, we settled on three dresses, smart styles and great colors, which cost about a thousand dollars combined. 1979 dollars, that is. Then we found a shoe store and got her four pairs of shoes and some pantyhose and stockings, another 700. Both shops arranged to deliver her packages to the hotel the next morning. I love great service. Then it was my turn.

Grace enjoyed watching me try on suits as much as I enjoyed watching her change dresses. "You're so handsome" she said with a little lust in her voice as I stood in a dark, perfectly fitted suit. The salesman did the markings for alterations and, for a decent fee, promised to have them ready by 4PM the next day. I chose another in charcoal grey and he fitted that one as well. I already had good shoes with me, so, after spending another 1100 dollars, we were done shopping, for the time being.

"I don't think we're doing Carnaby Street, honey" I said as we walked out the door. "That was a hell of a shot on our clothing budget."

"Henry, I feel like a crazy person. What am I going to do with those dresses when we go home? I have no place to wear those dresses back home."

"But we won't be home for long. We'll be in New York. I promise, there are plenty of places to wear clothes like that there. You could wear those in a nightclub. They'll get worn, I promise." We kissed as we walked. It was getting close to dinner time and we stopped in an Indian restaurant we passed. Neither of us had ever had Indian food before, but we tried a few different things and had a good, inexpensive meal.

We decided, since it was early yet, to explore some things by the Underground. So we saw Trafalgar Square by The Mall, with Nelson's Column all lit up and a decent number of people walking around. Then we walked along The Mall towards the Palace and Victoria's Memorial, along the north side of St. James Park. The night was chilly but we were warm in our coats and with our arms around each other. It was so romantic.

"Henry, I know Charleston is a beautiful city. But it's nothing like this! I still can't believe we're here! I can't believe you brought me here. Whatever happens in our future... and I hope we have a great future together.... I'll always remember this, baby. I love you so much." We stopped, with people walking all around us, and we kissed, a long, deep, very loving and tender kiss that drew a few glances from some of the passersby. We didn't care at all; what others might have thought was the last thing on our minds.

"I love you too, Gracie. You're my heart and soul. I can't imagine going back to a life without you." Her smile in response was loving and a little shy. We were behaving like older adults, like we were in our late 20s, but in that moment, Grace looked like the recent high school grad we both were. "Lets keep going, beautiful lady." We continued on to the Victoria Memorial, right outside the gates to Buckingham Palace. It was also incredible, lit up in the dark night and lots of cars going around the traffic circle.

"Henry, take me back to the hotel. I want to finish what we started earlier. I need to finish what we started." I looked into her eyes. It was dark out, but the various ambient lights glowed on her lovely face and I could see the want in her expression. We kissed briefly before hailing a taxi, snuggling and making out during the short ride back to our hotel.

When we got to our room, we took off our coats and kissed some more in the sitting room, slow and sensual kisses. "Let me use the bathroom, Nasty Boy. Then we're going to break in that bed. And I can't wait to try sex in the shower in the morning! That tub is huge!" Grace giggled as she went to the bathroom and closed the door. The way she looked at me, during the cab ride, up in the elevator and when we got in the room had my engine roaring. My 19 year old girlfriend had the seductive powers of a very experienced 30 year old. I wanted her as much as I ever did.

She came out with a thick robe on and her dress over her arm. "Your turn, Tiger. Don't keep me waiting too long."

I was as fast as I could be. A few minutes later I went into the bedroom and there was my Gracie, this time completely naked and stretched out on the bed. "You have got to lay here with me, baby! This is the greatest bed ever!" Her body looked long and lean, her breasts stretched out and her medium brown skin glowing. My cock was like a divining rod, but instead of leading me to water, it was leading me to Grace,

I hopped up on the bed and it was the greatest bed ever. Soft and firm at the same time, with soft sheets of a ridiculously high thread count. "You're right, this is amazing, honey. Very soft, almost as soft as you" I said as I ran my hands all over her extended body.

"Oh, that feels amazing, Tiger. I love how your hands feel on my body. You can touch me as much as you want" she moaned.

That's what I was doing, feeling her up with seeking hands, when I saw that the clock on the side of the table said it was almost 11. We were supposed to call home almost a half hour ago. "Grace, we have to call my parents, while your mom is still there. We promised."

She groaned in frustration again, but she knew I was right. "Let's call them already so we can get back to pleasing each other." I got the operator to call Charleston and my dad picked up the phone on the first ring.

"Henry, is that you?" he asked as if anyone else would be calling him collect from London.

"Yes dad. Sorry we're late, but we were out walking around." Grace was behind me, kissing my back and neck. The little devil. She was teasing me while I talked to my parents.

"Everything ok there, son?" I could feel her nibbling on my ear lobe and blowing softly in my ear.

"Sorry, dad? What was that?" I tried to brush her off me, but she wasn't going away.

We talked a bit, then he put my mom on the phone and Grace kept up her seduction. It was incredibly erotic and annoying at the same time. Her tongue went from the back of my neck right down my spine and I whispered, louder than I intended, "Oh my fucking god."