Falling for Grace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arm was around her and I said "Everything I need is right here next to me. I'll be ok, I just need to rest my leg a bit. Just sit here and cuddle with me."

"Like you have to ask me to do that. There's nothing I like to do more than hold you or be held by you. Well, almost nothing." She smiled impishly. "I want to take care of you" Grace whispered sensuously in my ear.

I looked at my watch and said "It's almost 3AM, honey. We can just go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day."

"Is that what you really want to do, Tiger? Go to sleep now? Because if you do, we can turn in right now. But if you want something else, I'm very good to go. I'm still all warm all over for you. But whatever you need, baby" she said as she gave me a short but loving kiss.

I was tired, my leg ached, but I was horny as hell, and I was horny for Grace. If it had been any other woman there with me, I almost certainly would have chosen to go to sleep. But Grace made me want her more than anything, no matter how tired I was. "I guess we can sleep in a little later tomorrow...."

Grace got a sweet, then very wicked smile on her face. "I was hoping you'd say that. You just relax here. Let me do all the work." I didn't argue, I didn't want to argue. We kissed a little while and her fingers were tracing the contours of the muscles on my chest. All the physical therapy I had done all those months had tightened my body up and I now had well defined muscles all over my body. "Tiger, you are the sexiest man I've ever met. So handsome and so manly. You turn me on like you wouldn't believe." She was whispering these things while her fingers traced my body all over. Eventually she found my cock and squeezed me lightly, then gripping me firmly, and my cock was fully hard in no time at all. "I just love the way you get so fucking hard for me" she said in a very sultry tone that made me shake inside.

"It's you, Hot Stuff. You bring out the lover and the stud in me."

"Well, right now, stud, relax and let me take good care of you." She kissed my lips, then kissed my chest before engulfing my dick in her warm, wet and wonderful mouth.

"Gracie...." I moaned, stretching out my body as I felt her lips and tongue do so wonderful things to me. My body was on full alert, wide awake, as she gave me a gentle, loving blowjob. "You're the best. So good to me" I said as I stroked my fingers through her hair. I watched as my dick appeared and then disappeared into her mouth, showering my cock with her love. She bobbed very slowly; she had no desire to bring me off so soon nor in her mouth. We wanted to do something else.

I let her continue for a few minutes before I gently tapped her shoulder. "Honey, I want you. Please."

"Much as I love the taste of you, baby, I want you too. Just stay like that." She stood up and then straddled me, facing away so I had a great view of her ass and her strong shoulders as I also watched my cock disappear into her slick and hungry pussy, all the way until her ass was resting on my crotch. So soft and warm. I held her hips in my hands and slid them up and down her sides. I reached her breasts and caressed them, then ran them back down to her hips.

Grace was grunting as she rode me up and down, bouncing lightly to start. I leaned forward and kissed her back. "I love you so much, Hot Stuff. You're all to me. My sweet lover, my Hot Stuff sometimes, and other times my Dirty Girl. You're all of them."

Grace leaned back so her back was on my chest. I kissed her neck while she kept grinding down on my cock. "And sometimes you're my sexy lover, sometimes my Tiger and sometimes my Nasty Boy. All in one handsome package. I'm such a lucky girl!"

I rubbed her thighs as we kept kissing with Grace turning her head to the side. When she pushed up and down, her breasts bounced with a perfectly natural motion. She held them in her own hands and pulled lightly on her nipples and her pussy grabbed at my dick. It twitched inside her all on its own, and Grace groaned with delight. "Fill me Tiger. fill my pussy with your sticky, sweet cum." To bring that about, Grace started moving faster and harder, her ample ass slapping on my thighs as I held onto her.

"Whenever you're ready, Hot Stuff. I'm ready too...."

"Cum, Tiger! Let it go, NOW!" We both moaned as I exploded, filling her with my slippery hot load. My cock kept twitching as my balls emptied their contents deep inside and I held her down on me. Grace came right after, crying with lust and love. Her lips were there for me, biting gently at each other, so warm, so loving and teasing.

I whispered in her ear "My perfect love." I nibbled at her lobe and again whispered "My everything and all."

Grace shifted a little and said "You make me so happy, baby. No one could come close to making me feel so good and so loved." My hands roamed on her body, absorbing her warmth. We got up after a while, used the bathroom, and crawled into bed, wiped out but incredibly happy. We were getting into the habit of sleeping nude together, which was fun and more than a little exciting. This time Grace spooned me and I felt the comfort of her breasts on my back and her pussy emitting warmth onto my ass.

"I could get used to sleeping like this, honey. I love how your body feels, all soft curves, on mine. Most of all, I just love you."

"I love you too, Tiger. My Tiger makes me growl." She purred in my ear to make her point and I giggled playfully. Her arm was around my tummy, holding me, and as we drifted off to sleep, I thought I couldn't imagine loving anyone, anyone at all, more than I loved my Gracie.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next couple of days were spent exploring London via public transportation, both double decker buses and the Underground. We visited various neighborhoods to get a taste of the ethnic flavors, including Pakistani-Indian, West African, Jamaican etc. Most all of the countries that had once been part of the British Empire, now part of the Commonwealth, had people living in the city, establishing their own neighborhoods with their own clothes, music and food. We ate quite a lot, mostly small meals and snacks to try the variety of foods and had an amazing time. We bought inexpensive clothing and gifts for our families and friends. We made love at night, every night, in one way or another. It seemed we couldn't get enough of each other. By Friday night, the night before we were leaving to go to Paris, we were exhausted. We had plans with Eric and Lydia, but we were just too tired to go out. So I called Eric and made apologies, but instead of just canceling we invited them to join us in our hotel for room service dinner.

"Henry, mate, you're economy hotel doesn't exactly do dinners, or room service. I don't think the room would be big enough."

I chuckled; he didn't know we changed hotels. "Ummm we're not there anymore. We changed hotels at my parents insistence."

"So where are you then?"

"We're at Claridge's. Room 418."

"You're pulling my leg!"

"Honest to god. This place is incredible. Come over at 8. Grace and I are treating."

They got there a little early, and I think they thought it was a big joke until I opened the door when they knocked. "This is unreal! You were staying in that little place and now you're here? What the hell happened?"

"We called my parents after the takeover in Iran. My family has money; we stayed here two years ago on vacation. So they wanted us to stay somewhere with security. We don't think it's a problem, but parents worry. So when we go to Paris and Amsterdam, they booked us into 5 star hotels thee as well. This was originally supposed to be a budget trip, but that's gone out the window." I offered drinks and poured everyone from the mini bar and we sat and talked while we looked at the menu from downstairs. We were all hungry so we ordered dinner and talked while we waited. Eric and Lydia were good company and we had a great time with them on our last night in London.

After they left, around midnight, Grace and I just plopped down on the couch and snuggled. We needed sleep so we could pack in the morning and catch a noon train to Dover, where we'd catch a ferry to Calais and then another train to Paris. It was a long trip but we expected it to be beautiful countryside.

"Henry, baby, would you be upset if I said I'm too tired to have sex tonight?"

I chuckled at her. "Honey, I was about to ask the same thing. I'm wiped out. Are we getting old?" We both giggled at that.

"I hope not. I think it's just been a long week and it's caught up to us. I wouldn't mind cuddling with you instead. Maybe stealing some delicious kisses from you."

"That sounds perfect. I can always find the energy to kiss you. It's on the list of my favorite things. Actually, you're in all the top twenty positions on the list of my favorite things."

"Just twenty?" Grace teased me.

"I ended the list there. If I went to thirty, you'd be all of them. Well, except my parents, Evelyn, your mom and your mom's shrimp and grits. Other than that..."

"You're forgiven. I love all those things as well." We got undressed and actually put on bed clothes. We got into the bed and we cuddled nice and close, kissing softly, touching each other in very gentle and sweet ways. I ran the back of my fingers along her cheek and neck and Grace let out soft mewling sounds. "That feels heavenly, baby. Your touch makes me....mmm just feel all soft and squishy inside."

Her hand was up under my t-shirt, tickling my chest. Unsurprisingly, we were both getting turned on. We couldn't deny what we felt for each other. I was hard and Grace was wet. Our hands touched each other in those very special places, the keys to our most pleasurable places. "Gracie..."

"I know. I feel it too. So much for just going to sleep tonight." We helped each other out of our clothes and faced each other on our sides, naked and aroused.

She had my cock in her hand, touching me very gently. My hand was between her thighs, warm and damp as my middle finger tickled her clit. Her body twisted around and I leaned to her to kiss and suck on her left nipple. "Henry...." she growled, her eyes closed, totally lost in her excitement. Her hand gripped me a little tighter and I moaned on her breast, which made Grace shudder a little.

I stopped sucking for a while and said "Gracie, my love, I just want to keep doing this, touching each other. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes it does" she answered, her eyes closed tight. "It feels amazing. I love your touch, baby."

I concentrated on her pleasure, circling her clit rapidly, then slowly, bringing her back from the edge. We kissed over and over, then she put her face in my shoulder and cried out as I brought her back to the brink. "Do you want to cum, honey? Should I bring you back down?"

"No, Henry, let me cum, please." Grace was trembling all over. I kissed her hard, my tongue flickering around in her mouth. She held on to the back of my head as she pushed her pussy to my fingers and I brought her off, getting her sticky sweetness all over my fingers. I wiped them off on her breasts and kissed and licked it off her round pillows and Grace came a second time, spent and wiped out. "My love" she moaned, over and over, "my sweet love."

I held her close, my cock poking against her tummy. "I love you Gracie. I love making you feel good. I get so much pleasure from it."

She was clinging to me, her body snug against my cock, which was trapped between our bodies. "I love you for that. I love pleasing you too, Tiger. Let me take care of this for you."

"Just don't go anywhere, Stay like this, honey. I want to keep kissing you and looking at you. You're so beautiful."

She stroked my hair and kissed me. "Tell me how this feels." She held my cock, rubbing the glans against her tummy, just enough softness there to get me throbbing. A little precum leaked out and Grace rubbed it into the head of my cock, then kept rubbing the head on her tummy.

"Oh, god, Gracie, this is incredible! Don't stop, whatever you do!"

"I won't baby. I can't wait to feel you cum for me." She kept playing with me, rubbing the head with her fingertips and the shaft with her palm. I was moaning and moving my hips rapidly, like I was fucking her hand. Her leg wrapped around my hips and I felt the soft hairs of her mound tickling my balls. That was the last straw for me. My cock twitched in Grace's hand and I spewed streams of my cum on her tummy, thick, sticky strands covering her from her pubic hair to above her belly button. When she squeezed the last drops from my softening cock, I kissed her with as much love as I had within my soul.

"I love you Gracie. With all my heart." I cried softly in her arms, overwhelmed by the love I felt for her.

"Are you ok, Henry?"

"More than ok. I'm great. I'm having a great time with the woman I adore. I can't believe we actually were worried that we wouldn't get along during this trip. There's no place else I'd rather be than in your arms."

Now it was her turn to turn on the water works. She sobbed softly in my arms and said "I feel the same way. I'm happier than I've ever been before in my life. Thank you for thinking of this trip."

"No thanks needed, honey. I wouldn't have done this without you. It wouldn't have been nearly as much fun. Only you." We kissed a couple more times and snuggled under the covers together. Exhaustion took us again, and, after making sure we had a wake up call for 8AM, we both settled into a deep, contented sleep. Paris and Amsterdam were still to come.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always, I appreciate your votes and comments.