Falling for Grace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it have to be a quickie?"

She smiled at me with that smile of hers. "No, it does not."

I paid the check and we walked as quickly as we could without seeming too obvious, and once we were upstairs, we pounced on each other. We didn't go to the bed, we didn't even make it to the couch. Right there on the carpet, a few feet from the front door. Our clothes were off and we were all over each other. I pushed her legs wide and was licking her delicious pussy before her panties were completely off her ankle. I licked all over her thighs, which were showing streaks of her pussy juice leaking freely. "Oh, fuck, Henry!" she groaned, not caring who might hear us out in the hall. When I cleaned her thighs thoroughly I moved to the joints where her long legs met her pelvis, licking right there and she was going wild.

"Do you like when I tease you like that? Making you wait before I eat your pussy?" I wasn't being discreet either.

"Fuck, YES! But not too long! I don't think I can wait, Tiger!"

"Then let's not keep you waiting." I moved right to her pussy and I could feel the heat coming off her in waves. Grace was squirming all over the carpet and she held her pussy open for me, not just inviting me, but beckoning me to dive in. I pushed the back of her thighs up and then apart and I started taking long licks of her dripping cream.

"Uhhhhh" was all she could utter, Over and over, "Uhhhh" as my tongue flicked away at her swollen lips and I rubbed my nose on her clit. She became more verbal then. "You do that so well, Tiger. Everything you do to me is amazing." Grace was groaning then as I attacked her lips and clit, pushing two fingers as deep as I could go. She grabbed my hair hard, maybe harder than she ever had before, though not hard enough to pull any out, thankfully. If this was how hot she got just thinking about me wearing something special...

"You're so fucking wet, Hot Stuff. And if you clamp down any harder, you're going to snap my fingers in two."

"Fuck it, twist them around inside me!" I did it and as I went back to licking at her clit, Grace had a rolling orgasm that just kept going over and over, three or four times, crying the whole time, until she pulled away from me. "No more! Please, no more" she said, rolling into a ball and whimpering. I moved behind her and held her against my chest.

"What did you do to me, Henry? I thought it would never stop. It was great and it was frightening at the same time. Like I couldn't control myself. I honestly don't know if I want to experience that again." Grace turned over and held me tight, sobbing on my shoulder. "I don't like losing control, baby. I really don't. Not under any circumstances."

I just learned a vulnerability in my love. I held her and just soothed her. "Nobody does, honey. None of us like that feeling, even when it's associated with something wonderful. Especially when it comes to our bodies and our minds."

"I was so hot for you, wondering what kind of special outfit you picked out, thinking about how it must have been hard for you doing that and yet you did it for me anyway. Sex is so much a mental thing, after all. And then you kept pushing my button, pardon the pun." Grace picked her head up from my shoulder and looked at me with wet eyes. She was so beautiful and so open in a way she hadn't often been before. She was the most self assured woman I ever knew. Seeing her vulnerable like that both made my heart ache for her and it scared me a little as well. It also made me feel that much closer to her. She was sharing something of herself that she rarely showed anyone, maybe just her mother.

I touched her cheek as gently as I could. "I don't ever want to scare you like that again. But when we're having such a great time together like that, I don't want to back off and deprive you of your pleasure, either. You were having a great time until the end."

"If I can't talk, if I'm making unintelligible sounds, maybe you should ease off then. We'll have to work on it, like we do everything else, baby. Together, remember? Always together."

My heart was bursting for her, adoring her like I can't even describe. "Always together, honey. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. Shit, now I feel really bad. I didn't take care of you."

It didn't matter; I wasn't hard anymore, focused on helping Grace through her problem. "It's fine, honey. You can make it up to me later." I kissed her nose and then her lips.

"You're so good to me. I'm so lucky."

"We're both lucky. I couldn't have gotten through the summer without you, Gracie. No way." We held each other a few more minutes before we got up off the floor and gathered our clothes. We took a shower together, playful but otherwise just a shower, then we put on robes and watched a little news on the TV. The news from Tehran was still bad; it was looking like this was going to last a long time (which it did, 444 days in all). What I couldn't understand, Grace filled in for me.

We were getting hungry, but we didn't want to go to dinner too early. In Europe it's not uncommon for people to eat on the late side, especially in the nicer restaurants. We figured we'd get ready by 8 and go down the the 3 star restaurant at by 9. We had an hour plus to kill and were cuddling as we kept watching the tube. I felt Grace's hand working its way up my leg nice and slow. Then she was under my robe and tickling along my inner thigh and my body was rebounding as my cock got stiff again.

"Gracie, are you sure you want to do this now?"

"Positive. I want to do this more than anything. I want to take good care of my man" she said as she kissed me lustily. "Sit back and let me make you feel all better." Grace opened the bottom of my robe and saw my hard again cock resting on my tummy, leaning to the left, while Grace was on my right. "He looks very tasty. I think I need to find out." She leaned over my lap and kissed the head of my dick with her soft, sweet lips. "I was right, you are delicious."

"You just noticed after all this time?" I groaned, running my fingers down her back.

"Hardly. I just wanted to confirm it. Now don't make me talk for a little while." Grace was applying gentle pressure, sometimes swirling her tongue around, other times making it flat and using it to massage me. I tickled the back of her neck and ran my fingers through her hair. This was loving, not dirty. And it felt fantastic. She knew just what I love, and did it with joy and love. She loved making me feel great just for the sake of it, just like I did for her. There's a great amount of pleasure in giving your partner pleasure. That's what Grace was doing for me at that moment. Pleasure for its own sake.

I sank back further onto the couch and spread my legs wider. Grace moved from my cock to my balls, tickling them with her tongue as her finger just teased my anus without penetrating me. I was breathing hard, moaning, gasping as she sucked my cock again, increasing her speed, then slowing down. She was drawing it out for me. I reached down to massage her breasts and tease her nipples. She stopped sucking me for a moment and said "If you keep that up, I'm not going to be able to finish you off. You're going to have to take me to bed. So make up your mind, Tiger." She then went back to sucking me while looking up into my eyes.

"Are you sure you don't mind finishing this?" I asked. She nodded her head as best she could and I just leaned back, closed my eyes, and let Grace do her thing to me. She kept teasing me, going fast until I was almost at the point of not being able to hold back, then slowing down. I was getting frustrated and loving it at the same time.

"Gracie, you have to let me cum already. Either that or I'm just going to jerk off all over you!"

She started moving quicker, lapping at my glans, this time not slowing down at all. She tickled my anus again, pushing just a little on my tight ring and I gasped as I came, probably as much as I did when Grace and I had sex the night of my graduation party. And she kept up with each spurt, each dribble, swallowing it all down, not wasting a drop. I stroked her hair and caressed her cheek with all the love I could show. She was wonderful to me, like she was every day since we met.

Grace let me go after a minute or so, and she moved up and kissed me tenderly. Her lips were slightly salty and sticky and so sweet. The sweet part was all Grace. We kept kissing like that, from our hearts, for a few more minutes.

"I thought you wanted to wait for later" I asked.

"I couldn't wait. I thought about how good you were to me, how good you always are to me, and I wanted to do something for you, just to make you feel good. It makes me feel good to do nice things for you. Like you did for me earlier."

I held her as close as I could, not saying much at all. So much of our love for each other was transmitted through our touch. But sooner or later, we had to say it. "I love you, honey. Always."

"I love you too baby. Always. And next time, I might just let you jerk off all over me. But I want to watch you, beginning to end. I want to see how my man touches himself."

"Only if I get to watch you too. We should do it at the same time, tease each other, really get the kinky juices flowing" I said as I nibbled on her shoulder.

"Done! We have to do that together!" Grace said as she laughed, a laugh of someone who was having a great, fun time and was also mildly aroused.

Our fingers were entwined together as Grace rested her head on my shoulder. We sat like that until we got very hungry, a little after 8, and we got up to dress for dinner. Grace dressed behind the closed door to the bedroom and I dressed in the living room. She said she was going to wear one of her purchases to dinner. Then I did something impulsive. I put on the black silk thong with the lips on the front instead of underwear. I just hoped I could sit through a nice dinner like that, plus a nightclub if we went out afterwards.

We had yet another great dinner at a restaurant the concierge set up for us, and then we took a cab to a club he told us about. The line was fairly long but the man controlling the door wasn't admitting people in order. He looked up and down the line and chose the people he wanted to enter.

While Grace and I stood there in the cold night air, her long brown legs made longer by the red high heels she wore, a man came by and handed out cards to select people, including us. I glanced at it but just then the door man chose us and we gladly got out of the cold. We checked our coats and we could hear from the other side of the wall in front of us loud dance music. We went around the wall and the music blasted at us and lights of all colors were flashing in sync to the music. I paid our admission (160 Francs each, about 40 dollars apiece) and we made our way across the floor to the bar where I got us a couple of drinks.

"Henry," Grace semi-shouted, "Are you sure you're up to this?" We hadn't danced to anything like this since the night of her prom, the night of my accident. a little more than six months before.

"I guess we'll find out. It's time we knew." Grace smiled and then hugged me. We finished our drinks and then she dragged me to the floor. "Let's go, Tiger. I want to dance with my boyfriend!"

And dance we did. I was nervous at first, unsure of my footing. I sure as hell didn't want to fall on my ass in front of hundreds of strangers. But within a minute or so, I was moving to the music with more comfort. I felt sure of my balance and besides, just dancing with Grace, the most beautiful woman in the club, was a great confidence builder. She wore a red dress we bought in London, 3/4 length arms, snug at the top and flowing from the waist. Every time she twirled on the floor, her dress flew up almost to her hips and I had a hint as to what she wore underneath. I could see the straps leading from a garter belt to the tops of her black micro fishnet stockings. That was enough to give me the rest of my confidence.

We danced fast and when the music slowed, we danced slow and close. She faced away from me and I was close behind her, my hands on her fabulous hips, kissing the back of her long neck. "Henry, I'm so glad we're here" she said gleefully. "This is the best night of this trip! I love you! Hell, I adore you!" She turned around and in front of everyone gave me a huge kiss.

"This is a great night, honey. I'm so in love with you!" We kept dancing, taking the occasional break for something to drink. But the breaks didn't last long and we danced some more until my leg got tired and sore. I told her I needed to give it a rest and she touched my hand and led us back to the coat check.

"This was so much fun, baby. Really. I had an amazing time. And our night's not over yet."

I kissed her cheek and we went out and grabbed a cab back to the hotel. We kissed and giggled all the way back to the hotel, getting frisky as I ran my hand up her leg, feeling the rough pattern of her micro mesh fishnets, up to where they ended at her mid thigh. She stopped me there. "Not yet, Nasty Boy. Soon enough. Just tease me for now."

If she wanted to be teased, I was all for it. I leaned over to the driver and managed to let him know to take a long route to our destination. "You're a very Nasty Boy" Grace said in a lusty voice. "Very Nasty."

As we kissed I ran my hand more forcefully up the inside of Grace's thigh, this time going past the top of her stocking to her panties, touching her right over her pussy in the back of the cab. "Still think I'm a Nasty Boy? Maybe you're just a Dirty Girl."

"Oh, I am. I'm a very Dirty Girl." Grace leaned back across the seat and hiked up her dress. I had a clear view of her red satin panties. The driver probably did as well when he looked in the rearview mirror. "Come kiss me, Nasty Boy."

I was on top of her, fully dressed, dry humping each other, something we hadn't done before. It was like being in 10th grade all over again with my first sexual experience, and it was just as hot in my mind. It must have been the same for Grace, because she was gasping as I pressed against her as if I was fucking her hard. My other hand roughly manhandled her tits, squeezing them in my fingers, going back and forth between them. The driver was silent, letting us have our fun; I'm sure he saw much worse in his time driving a taxi in Paris. My hips were pushing hard into Grace's. She had her legs wide apart and my cock felt like it could tear through my thong, my pants and Grace's panties. We both grunted loudly, my lips kissing her neck and hers biting my earlobe. It wasn't long before we both shared a thunderous climax, shaking us both all over. My thong, which I hadn't given much thought to, must have been a mess, maybe the inside of my slacks as well. I didn't care at all. This was such a fucking hot experience, something we'd always remember.

Grace was gasping, as I was. All she said was "I hope you have more in you. That just was the appetizer."

"Count on it, honey. I'm all fired up." I sat up and let the driver know it was time to take us where we were going. He just nodded his head and took us back to the hotel. I gave him the fare and a very generous tip.

Grace and I laughed and held each other loosely in the elevator. I couldn't imagine loving her more than I did at that moment. We were intense and yet so easy with each other at the same time. We both had our concerns at the beginning of the trip about how we would manage being together almost constantly for three weeks. The answer was no problem at all.

We got in the room and this time Grace came up behind me and kissed the back of my neck. I saw what she enjoyed so much about that gentle gesture. It was highly erotic and loving at the same time. She wrapped her arms around my tummy and I held her arms there as she rested her head on my back. We were still giggling, giddy on a natural high.

"You are the sexiest man imaginable, Tiger. When I get home, I'm taking all those posters of all those athletes and musicians down off my walls. I don't need to stare at them when I have the most incredible boyfriend imaginable. You're all the man I need, ever."

I turned around and faced Grace. My arms were around her waist and hers were around the back of my neck and we kissed lightly a few times. "You mean that? You're getting rid of those posters?"

"I am. I don't need them. But I am going to need a framed picture of you for the nights I get very lonely."

"Only if I can get one of you. The most beautiful woman in the room, in any room. Including the club we were in. You were easily the hottest woman there."

"Stop that. There were so many absolutely stunning women there. I was just about average."

"Uh-uh. Not a chance. You blew them all away."

"You're silly and biased. Not that I don't love hearing that. But be honest, Henry. There were so many women in there who were real knockouts. Model types. I'm not like them."

"No you're not. You're so much better, because your real, not some phony, soulless thing. You're beautiful and sexy, with the best heart I know. None of them smiled, they looked bored. You were having the time of your life and it showed all over your face. That was true beauty. It was all over you."

Grace was so quiet. "Baby, I don't know what to say. You really do believe all that, don't you. You really believe I was the most beautiful woman there tonight?"

"Without a doubt. If we went back tomorrow and every other night, it would be the same. And you love me. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe it."

"Let me do the pinching" Grace said as she grabbed my ass. "You are the sexiest man I've ever met. Devastatingly handsome. Sweet old Southern charm. A real gentleman. And your funny and kind. I wouldn't ever want to be with another man."

"Oh yeah? What about another woman?" I teased her. Grace got very flushed. I didn't know if it was from embarrassment or from something smoldering inside her. "Grace? Do you have a thing for women? You can tell me. I want you to be honest."

"Henry, I kind of do. Have an interest in some women." She was uncomfortable but talking. "Can we sit down?" I guided her to the couch and we sat facing each other. "It's not like I'm a lesbian, baby. I don't want to fall in love with a woman. I love men too much. Just one very special man." She took my hands in hers and tried to find her words. "But for a long time, I've thought about being with a man and a woman at the same time. It would take the pressure off me, if I decided I couldn't actually do...certain things...to the other woman. I'm curious. I don't know if I can explain it better than that." Silent again. "God, I'm so ashamed!"

"What are you ashamed of, Gracie?" Our hands were still together.

"Because it's sick to be attracted to another woman! It's unnatural!"

"Nonsense. That's your mom's church talking to you. And almost every other house of worship out there. There's nothing at all sick about being attracted to people you find attractive. In our state, it wasn't so long ago you and I would be considered sick for loving each other. We could have gone to prison. Are we sick?"

"No, of course not. Nothing could feel better than this."

"Religion keeps telling us who we can love and who we can care for. 'Love the sinner, hate the sin'. It's all bullshit. You said you don't even believe in god, like me."

"I don't. But Henry.."

"Grace, you know my family doesn't go to church. Christmas, Easter, weddings. It's more a social situation for us. Do you mind if I tell you why?"

"Of course not. You can tell me anything. You know that."

"My dad had an uncle, his father's brother, his uncle Howard. I never met him; he died before I was born, before Evelyn was born, but after my parents were married. Howard was what people called 'queer' when they were being polite. When they were cruel, they called him a 'faggot' or worse. He was pretty obvious as to what he was. Effeminate. But from what my dad says, he was the most fun and decent man there was. He loved his uncle, though his father tried to keep him away when they were at a family party. Howard died when he was 45.