Falling for Grace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love nothing more right now. I love you, honey."

"And I love you too, baby." Then without another word, I lifted my hips and Grace reached for my cock and put me right at the entrance to her pussy, all moist and warm. I slid in slowly, taking my time, and Grace wasn't rushing it either. It was after 3 in the morning, but we wanted to savor each other.

I reached for Grace's face with my right hand and touched along her cheek and the side of her neck, then along her chin and up to her lips. She kissed my fingertips and even used the tip of her tongue to lick them. It was incredibly thrilling, especially when Grace let out a soft purring sound. She then raised her hand to my face, tracing along the same paths that I had taken, and I licked her fingers too. The same emotionally charged excitement went through me, and I moaned softly. I leaned down and whispered in her ear "I love you so much, and I'll never hurt you again."

Grace bit her lip and cried out before saying "You didn't hurt me, baby. You've never hurt me. You couldn't, any more than I could hurt you." We were both crying gently, tears of pure love. We kissed once, twice, then we were locked together as securely with our lips as we were with our sex. We were grinding together, a long time, until we knew we had to finish. "Henry" Graced moaned as she came again, at least her third time, none of them earth shattering, but all wonderful for us both.

"Gracie" I cried out as I arched my back, burying myself deep inside her, as my

cock twitched a few times, spewing my love deep into her home, warm and welcoming. I turned on my side, bringing Grace with me so we still we connected. We spent some time just touching each other, tingling from the afterglow of great sex and deep love. I took her hand in mine, like two fists locked together, and I kissed each finger of hers.

"Honey, I love you more than anything. I just want to stay in tomorrow, just here with you, maybe even just stay in bed all day long. We can talk and love and then love and talk. We made a mistake tonight and I want to make up for it."

"Henry, I think I'd like that too. We've been running around for two weeks and I think a day off would be just what we need. And I want to talk about what happened, but It's almost 4 and I'm dog tired. Let's get some sleep now. We can talk tomorrow and we can love each other after that. Maybe even before it." She smiled at me in the dark, a very loving but tired smile and I cradled her head to my chest.

"I love you, Gracie. More than anything in the world."

"That's exactly how much I love you too, Henry. More than anything." We kissed and we cuddled and we stayed like that, all night long, until late the next morning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up a little after 11, alone in bed. The door to the salon was closed and I could hear the television, very low. I had to go to the bathroom first so I just called to Grace through the door to let her know I was up, went to the bathroom, put on a robe and joined her on the couch, like we would if we were living together back home on a Sunday morning. We shared a kiss and we snuggled as a news show played. I couldn't understand it all but Grace could.

"So how long have you been up?" I asked.

"About forty minutes. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. Almost angelic." Grace smiled sweetly.

"I don't think anyone's said that about me since my mother when I was an infant. Maybe your mom too. I doubt my father said it. And speaking of which, you look angelic all the time to me. Not just when you're sleeping."

Grace leaned back against my chest and I held her like that. We still needed to talk but not yet. I ordered breakfast from room service and we still sat waiting.

"Room service for breakfast" Grace said with a smile. "How do I go back to pouring my own cereal when we get home?" she chuckled.

"Move in with me and I'll serve you breakfast in bed every day" I joked.

"Don't think I wouldn't hold you to that. Seriously, have you thought about us living together in New York? You know, after our first semester?"

"Are you kidding? Only every freaking day. It's a year from now. But I think about it all the time. And...shit, Grace. I think about us getting married one day. But living together...I don't know how our parents would react." \

Then there was a knock on the door; breakfast arrived. After the cute waitress set us up, I told Grace she was the same one who saw a hint of my erection the other day.

"So that's my competition? You think she could take better care of you than I could?" she said with a big grin.

"Honey, there is no competition. No one else could ever do for me the things you do." I stepped to her and took her in my arms. "You're the best, the very best, woman I'll ever meet in my life. I could never desire anyone over you." I kissed her gently.

"Right answer, Tiger. Seriously, thank you for saying that. I know you mean it and it touches my heart. And no one could ever take your place either. My handsome man."

We sat and ate, and Grace filled me in on the parts from the news shows we watched that I didn't understand.

"Where did you learn to speak French so fluently, anyway?"

"When I was five and the school realized how smart I really was, they had me tested and found out I had a language aptitude. So I took French and Spanish along with some special classes. I speak them both fluently. I could probably take a few other languages in college."

"I'm really going out with someone way out of my league. I'm going to get an inferiority complex" I said with a smile.

"I know just how to build you up though. I know just what's good for you, baby."

We finished breakfast, I wheeled the cart outside and we went back into the salon and shut the TV. It was time for us to talk about the previous night.

We sat a foot apart and held hands as I started. "Honey, first of all, I'm sorry about last night. I know you said we're both responsible, and I get it, we are, but I still feel like it's my fault to some degree."

"Baby, stop that now. It's not your fault, any more than it's mine. We made the decision to try it out together. That's that, as far as I'm concerned. Neither of us is at fault and we're both at fault. Now, tell me, what do you think was the real problem? To me, what we were doing felt good physically, but..."

"But something was missing, Gracie. When we have sex, whether we're being loving and sweet or even when we get naughty, as naughty as we can get, there is still love there between us. When we're done, we go right back to being a very loving couple and I felt like we couldn't get there, for the first time. Even that first time we had sex in my car, we were coming from a loving place."

"I agree, baby. Physically it was a huge turn on, being in front of others, watching others, but I felt empty inside at the same time. Even when we play dirty, I never feel like I'm dirty inside. I felt that way last night. that's why I got rid of the bodystocking. I never wanted to wear it again, something that reminded me of feeling like that."

"Yeah, I got rid of my briefs, whatever it was. I never want to think about that again." I shuffled closer to Grace, so we were right against each other. "I never want to feel any way but loving with you. Whatever we do, however we do it. It has to come from our love."

Grace wrapped her arms around my body and I held her close as well. We were practically squeezing each other to death. We talked a little more and agreed our love life should always be between us. We didn't need any others involved.

We stayed like that, cuddled together, for a while, when I felt Grace's fingernail tracing along the inside of my thigh. She moved it lazily, making little circles, even along my scar on my lower leg. She was the only person I wasn't self conscious about my scar or my toes with. I even felt a little weird around my parents. But not Grace.

She moved up along my tummy and to my chest, playing with the thick, dark hairs there. Sure enough, my cock was stirring and I started kissing her along her neck, up to her ear. She giggled and sighed, and I whispered in her ear "Here or the bed?"

"Take me to bed, my Nasty Boy. I feel like we'll need plenty of room to play."

I took her hand and we trotted to the bedroom and leaped onto the bed, both of us laughing as we kissed and tickled each other, both of us feeling very frisky. She pretended to crawl away and I pursued her. I grabbed her legs and pulled her to me. "Come here, you Dirty, Dirty Girl. You're not getting away so easy."

Grace laughed and pretended to yell "Help me, I'm being attacked. MMMM I'm being attacked so good" as her robe opened and I attached my lips to her tits. She held them in her hands, offering her nipples for me. "Yes, attack my nipples, Nasty Boy. Suck them, bite them, you know just what I like" she said with a long moan. I was sucking eagerly, constantly going back and forth between the right and left and back again. Her fingers were running through my hair, encouraging me as she kissed my head. My hands were all over her, slowly, deliberately. I knew exactly how Grace liked to be touched.

She laid back and sighed again, feeling mellow. Right then, the phone rang. I looked at Grace and she shrugged, and I looked at the clock. It was 8AM back in Charleston, but we couldn't imagine anyone else calling us. That felt like a bad sign.

I picked up the phone and said hello, and I heard my mom crying into my ear. "Henry, you and Grace need to come home right away" she said in as she sobbed. "Your father had a heart attack last night and he's in the cardiac unit at Med USC. Please sweetheart, come home as soon as you can."

"Wait mom, We'll be on the first plane we can get. But tell me how he's doing." I could see Grace looked worried as she touched my shoulder.

"He's stable, but they may have to do bypass surgery. We were just watching a movie at home and..." and mom fell apart again. I had a huge knot in my stomach.

"Is Evelyn there with you?"

"She is, she came in the middle of the night. Your Aunt Lorraine is on her way from New York. Call me at the hospital at the cardiac unit when you know what your plans are, please?"

"Of course, mom. As soon as we know. We love you very much. Tell dad we love him too. I'll call back as soon as I can."

I hung up and fell into Grace's arms, crying my eyes out. She didn't ask any questions; she just held me and stroked my back and my head. When I got control of myself I told her what happened and she started crying too. We had all become so close in the past eight months, and of course, what hurt me hurt her. When I was under control I called the concierge and explained that we had a family emergency back home and needed the first flight back to South Carolina. I gave him our ticket information and he said he'd work on it with the hotel travel service right away. While we waited, Grace and I packed as quickly as we could, hoping we wouldn't have to wait more than a few hours for a flight. When we were almost done, the concierge called and said they got us on a flight to Charleston from Orly Airport, leaving at 6:20 and arriving 1:30AM Charleston time with a stopover in New York, There were no direct flights and the total travel time was thirteen hours. It was seventeen hours from the current time, a long time away.

I jumped into the shower while Grace did some other things and while she showered, after I dressed I went down to the concierge office, picked up our tickets and gave him a huge tip for all their office had done for us over the week we were there. He tried to say it was too much, but the last thing I cared about was a couple of hundred dollars right then. Besides, they had earned it. He arranged to have a large car for us for 3:30.

I went back to the room, called the hospital through the operator, and told my mom our travel arrangements. She thanked us for cutting our trip short and I told her not to be silly. I just wished we could get there much sooner. She told me to go home when we got in because of the hour. She'd be there unless she needed to be at the hospital, and if she was sleeping I should wake her and Ev. I promised I would and again told her we both loved them very much.

I helped Grace finish up getting everything together. When we were just about done she stopped me and took my hands in hers, soft and comforting. "Baby, I'm not going to ask if you're ok, because I know you're hurting. If you need to talk about this, about anything at all, I am here. Always for you, baby. You know how much I love you. You're the world to me." Grace held me and her hugs never felt as good as that one did right then. I could have stood there holding her forever.

"Thank you, honey. I know. I love you just as much. I'm so glad we're together. I would be a wreck right now if I had to face the trip home alone. You're my everything. Well, almost. Do you want to call your mom before we leave? I'm guessing she's either at my house or if not she must be at yours."

"Thanks, baby. I didn't even think about it." We called my house first, but there was no answer so we called her house. Gus answered and after telling Grace how glad he was to hear her voice and how he missed her he told us Edina was with my mom and sister at the hospital. She told him we'd see him sometime the next day. "Mom's at the hospital with your mom and sister."

"I've always loved your mom, honey. She's amazing. I'm sure she's a great comfort to them."

We went down to check out. The bill, like in London, was paid by my parents except for things like the mini bar and phone calls. We met our car, the driver loaded all our bags and we went to the airport, eager to get home but not looking forward to the long trip. We checked in and got something to eat while waiting for our flight. Well, we didn't eat, we just kind of picked at our food. We weren't hungry really. We talked a little, but mostly we were pretty quiet.

Soon they called our flight and when we boarded, we found the travel service had gotten us upgraded to First Class at no additional cost. It was a nice gesture, and I felt bad I didn't stop by the office and thank them. We settled into our wide, roomy leather seats and declined the alcoholic drinks, asking for a couple of cokes instead. I wanted to keep my head.

I took Grace's hand and said "Thank you, honey."

She looked at me with a confused expression on her face. "For what?"

"For being you. For being the most amazing girlfriend I could ever have found anywhere in the world. For being my soulmate. For being the woman I love more than I can ever tell you."

"Oh. For that. Well, when you've got it all..." and we broke out in laughter, cathartic laughter that broke some of the tension in our minds. Another reason to love her. "I love you too, Henry. Always."

"Always, honey." As the plane took off, our fingers entwined and we wondered what waited for us back home. I hoped, even prayed, that my dad would be alive and he'd be back to himself very soon. I hoped my mother and sister were ok, keeping strong for each other. And I hoped that Grace would always be by my side for whatever troubles kept finding us.

I hoped. I HOPED.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As always I appreciate your votes and your comments.