Falling for Grace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did he die of?"

"He died of hate, Gracie. Like so many black people in our state. Hate killed a lot of people, mostly black. And not a few gays." She squeezed my hands in hers, a lot of affection there in that grip. "People knew what he was, Gracie. He didn't hide it. So one day he got a letter, a flirty letter, from a man he had a crush on, asking him to meet at a bar not far from his home, what we call a gay bar. There were a few back then, mostly hidden away. He didn't even think it might be a set up. Which it was. When he got there, there were three toughs waiting for him, real White Trash. They took him in an alley and they beat him so bad, his own brother couldn't recognize him for the identification. They had to identify him by his dental records. They couldn't give him an open coffin." I had tears welling in my eyes for a great-uncle I never knew, and Grace held me close to her.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. That's just fucking horrible. Tell me, what happened to the men who killed him?"

I pushed back to look at her face. "Nothing. The police barely investigated, even though our family, then like now, was very prominent. But my grandfather didn't want it investigated. He didn't want to bring 'shame' to our family." I was crying softly and I was enraged. "So it was covered up. The cops said they couldn't find the killers and to this day, 23 years later, it's a cold case. Grace, hating for whatever reason destroys people. Hating yourself for being who you are is just as dangerous. Whether you want to act on it or not, you're always going to find that you have that attraction. So I have to ask you, are you certain you just have a relatively minor attraction to some women? Just a sexual fantasy? Are you certain that me, or possibly another man, will be who you want to spend your life with?"

"Henry, god yes! When I talk about a woman, it's just a physical attraction, a sexual thing. I have no interest in sharing the type of love you and I share with any woman. I can guarantee that."

"That's good enough for me. Is it something you want to try? A threesome with a woman?"

"Why, do you, baby?" she smiled at me knowingly.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the possibility interesting, even exciting. But I'd never go there without you. No way. If you ever want to, tell me. We can talk about it then." I picked up her hands and held them to my lips and kissed them both. "You're my Love, Gracie. with a capitol L. I'll never do anything to hurt you, and I know you won't do anything to hurt me."

"Never, baby. Never. I would never do anything with another woman if it didn't include you as well. I think it's just a fantasy, nothing will come of it. But you asked, and I didn't want to lie to you. I never want to lie to you, Tiger."

"Tiger? I thought I'm your Nasty Boy tonight?"

"Are you ready to be my Nasty Boy? Are you ready for your Dirty Girl?"

"More than ready." I kissed her long and passionately. "I'm even wearing something special for you under my pants. Though they're probably a mess from our little taxi tryst. It feels kind of nasty at the moment. Not in the good way. Maybe I need to wash up and change..."

"Don't you DARE change! I want to see what you wore for me! Don't even wash up there. I'll get you cleaned up, in my way. Go pee if you need, but that's all. Then I need a minute or two in there. We'll meet back here." She kissed me lovingly and I went to the bathroom. I really did need to pee. My thong was a mess, even oozing out a little to the inside of my slacks. Well, that's what laundry and dry cleaners were for. I went back to the living room and Grace excused herself, almost certainly to empty her own bladder.

When she came back, she had also freshened her makeup, but with a heavier layer than she usually put on, giving her a kind of 'cheap' appearance. She walked slowly until she was in front of me. She touched her body lightly all over, even touching her pussy through her dress and panties. She then said in French "So, sir, you brought me up to your room, but we didn't settle on a price. I'm usually very expensive. I cost quite a lot for the entire evening, but I never leave a man feeling he did not get his money's worth. So are you willing to pay my price?" Grace stood there with her hands on her hips and a confident look on her face, almost a defiant sneer.

I quickly picked up on her game. "I can pay your price" I answered in passable French. "So tell me. And tell me what I get for my money."

Grace slowly pulled her arms from the sleeves and then the shoulders down until her breasts were just still covered. "You get everything you want. I have almost no limits. I can suck you like you've never been sucked before, My cunt gets dripping wet and I need to fuck hard to satisfy my lust. You can pull my hair. You can spank me. You can even fuck me in my ass. And you can have me all night long, as many times as you want" she said as her dress came down, exposing her tits in a red satin and lace bra. "I am the ultimate sex partner. And I will give you the time of your life." The dress then came down and off, pooling at her feet, so she was showing her matching bra and panty set along with the black micro mesh stockings attached to an older fashioned garter belt, the thicker kind that rested lower on her hips, barely above her ass.

I was almost speechless. Grace looked the part she was playing. But she was mine alone. My personal whore. I croaked out "So how much do you get?"

She smiled at me while she sat across my lap. "We can settle money in the morning." She kissed me softly, lightly licking my lips. "Tonight is just about lust. But first I have to inspect you. Make sure you're not carrying anything, if you know what I mean. So off with your pants."

"if you insist" I moved her over on the couch and stood up, unbuttoning my trousers and taking them down slowly, until I let them drop. I stood there in my dress shirt and my thong and Grace's eyes lit up wide. She broke character for a minute. "Nasty Boy, those are so fucking sexy! They even have those big red lips!" she said in English. Then she shifted back to character. In French: "Do you always wear such...interesting...underwear?"

"This is actually my first time. I wore them for you." I smiled like a knowing lecher. "I was in the mood to find a very Dirty Girl tonight."

"You've found her. Dirty as you want. Now lets see what's inside that pouch." Grace reached in and pulled my dick over the top. "Very nice. Most of my clients are so...average. You, however, are just what a girl hopes to find. Long and thick. And clean. Well, mostly. Did you cum in your thong before?"

"I did. I was dry humping my girlfriend and we both got off. She's now sleeping in our room, but I'm still horny."

"And you picked me up in the bar. Her loss is my gain. I just have to clean you up a bit first." Grace did clean me up. She used her mouth and sucked me immediately, taking my full, hard cock all the way to the back of her throat until she gagged. Her tongue was licking the underside at the same time. I watched her as my lovely, loving girlfriend played the role of a prostitute for my pleasure and also on some levels her own pleasure. While she sucked my cock and held the base in her right hand, her left was gently playing with my balls through the silk of the thongs pouch, a new and amazing sensation for me. I was making all sorts of sounds of desire as she kept up her oral assault.

I stroked her hair and her cheek, probably not how I would have touched a real hooker, but in my state of ecstasy, Grace was still my Grace. Some things just couldn't be helped. She moved her left hand from my balls to the cheeks of my ass.

"You're the best I've ever been with, besides my girlfriend" I moaned. Grace looked up and me and winked, appreciating how I was playing the role yet respecting her, my love, at the same time.

She stopped sucking and said "Come with me into the bedroom. I'm not done sucking your dick yet." She laid on her back on the bed and hung her head back over the edge so her head was dangling from the side. "Come here and fuck my mouth, you Nasty Boy."

This was a new one for us and I jerked my dick a few times as I got into position over her face. I bent my knees a little, touching the head to her full lips, Grace sucked me in, and I went slowly, her tongue licking over the top side this time. Soon I wasn't just at the back of her throat; she swallowed carefully and I felt the head slip into the throat for the first time. It was unbelievable. I had to lean forward and grab her tits for leverage. I pumped into her mouth and throat a few times, then pulled back so Grace could breath for a bit, then back into her throat. Her saliva was gushing from her mouth and got all over her face and on the carpet beneath. Her hands were on my ass, squeezing, even spanking me a few times and it was all I could do not to choke her with my cum. When she felt the need to breathe, Grace tapped my thigh and I backed off a while. I rolled her nipples roughly and she moaned all around my dick. I could have lost it then but instead I pulled out of her mouth and helped her back up from that angle.

"Fuck, I've never felt anything like that! My girlfriend has never done that. Do you think she might in the future if I asked her?" I said playfully.

"She just might. If you ask her nicely" Grace smiled sweetly. "In fact, I'd bet on it."

I got her a towel to wipe up her face and then she said "What would you like next, sir? As I said, you can do anything you like with me. Just keep on that thong if you don't mind. It's very sexy."

"I can do that. As to what I'd like next...I'd love to eat your pussy. You must be kind of horny in there."

"In fact I am. But I don't usually let clients do that. It's really something I save for my amazing boyfriend."

"Amazing, is he?"

"Absolutely. The very best" she said smiling.

"Still, I'd love to taste you, If my girlfriend was here, I'm sure she'd tell you how good I am at it. And then she'd kill us both." We both laughed hard at that, and I said "Fuck it Grace. Fun as this is, I want my girlfriend. We can still be a couple of naughty perverts. But I want to hold you and kiss you and do the things I would only ever do with you."

"Henry, that's fine with me. This was fun, but I want the same from you. My throat's a little sore, baby. Would you get me something cold to drink?"

"I don't doubt your throat is sore. That was fantastic, what you did there. We will have to try that again...and again." I went to the mini bar and got her a bottle of apple juice, cold and soothing, and Grace drank almost half before putting the bottle down.

"Thank you baby. Now you were saying something about wanting to go down on me?"

"Oh yeah. More than almost anything. I have to make it up to you, for that incredible blowjob you gave me. And then I'm going to fuck you so good, With my thong on."

"I can't fucking wait!" She leaned back with her legs apart, leaning on her elbows to watch me. "Come get this pussy, Nasty Boy. I'm so fucking hot and wet. All for you and you alone."

I scooted over to her, kissing her lips and nose and neck, like I had been missing while we played our game. Fun as it was, I liked this more. I kissed her all over her shoulders and then her chest and breasts, I took my time, teasing her. It was the middle of the night now, about 3AM, and neither of us was even slightly tired.

I took some time to suck and bite lightly on her tits, and I loved hearing her moan as her nipples were teased. "Go lower, Nasty Boy. Lower. I'm on fire."

I got between her open legs, still in her garter belt, stockings and even the red heels. She really was dressed for sex. I pulled her tiny panties aside and saw her hair was matted from being so wet. I licked my lips ostentatiously for Grace. She giggled as I buried my face between her soft brown thighs and sucked her pussy with gusto. No teasing; she was already burning hot down there. I lapped eagerly at her lips, sucking them, then sucking her whole pussy, the way she loved so much. I wrapped my arms around her upper legs so I could pull her pussy tighter to my face. Grace was moaning loudly and her body was moving all over the bed.

"You always eat me so well, baby. My hot, dirty man. So wicked for me. Keep going, Tiger. I'm so fucking close" she urged. I moved a little so I could get at her clit with my tongue and lips. I swirled around her little pearl, so sensitive and Grace cried out as a small climax hit her, then another as I tugged with my lips. "Come fuck me Tiger. Fuck me like only my Nasty Boy can."

"Anything for you my Dirty Girl. Turn over on your knees."

Grace eagerly turned around and her lovely ass was inches away. I kept my thong on as I promised and held my cock in my right hand. I smacked it on her ass a few times and she let out a series of moans. "Yeah, treat me good and dirty. You're such a Nasty Boy."

"All for you, Dirty Girl. I'm going to fuck you so good." I then put the head right at her pussy and pushed forward, pushing my dick halfway into her cunt, then I pulled back and then buried my cock all the way into her sopping wet hole.

"Henry! Fuck, that's incredible..." she cried out as I slammed my hips against her ass. Grace fucked back at me, meeting my thrusts with her own. We were fucking hard, moaning, grunting. The bed, even as solid as it was, was complaining under our pounding sex. I grabbed her garter belt and held on tight as I thrust repeatedly into her grasping cunt and my hips and her ass were slapping hard, filling the room with resounding smacking sounds. "Come on Nasty Boy. Do what I told you before. Don't get shy on me now!"

"Anything you want, Dirty Girl. My hot Dirty Girl. All mine, and I'm all yours." She grunted repeatedly as our fucking got even nastier. I grabbed a handful of her hair, not hard enough to hurt her (never) and as I pulled her head back a little, her back arched and her tits thrust forward. Grace used one hand to rub those tits roughly as I spanked her hard enough to sting.

"That's it, Nasty Boy! I want to feel so dirty! Treat your Dirty Girl the way she needs!"

I spanked her a couple more times and whispered in her ear "We're so wicked together. Maybe next time you can spank my ass!" Grace cried out from the thought and when I spanked her again, her body got very tense as she climaxed. My earlier orgasm in the taxi was helping me delay my own finish. So I pulled out and helped flip Grace onto her back and I thrust back into her pussy before she could say anything. We still fucked each other with intensity. She grabbed my ass with both hands and held me tight so we were grinding hard. That put pressure on her clit and Grace exploded beneath me, a powerful orgasm that had her shaking. Her lips were on my neck and I was getting there, that tightening of my balls to my body and all the other signals. "Come on, baby. I need your cum inside me. I love you, lust for you. My Nasty, nasty Boy." I held myself deep inside her and held still while my cock twitched, shooting my cum into her pleasure center, the warmth and twitch of my cock bringing Grace off one last time. I fell on top of her, kissing her cheek and neck and then her lips as we shared the most special warmth imaginable. "Just hold still, baby. Stay there with me."

"I'm not going anywhere, my darling. Not yet anyway. I'm right where I want to be, more than anyplace on earth. I'm with you, Gracie. With my love." I kissed her with a series of soft kisses, looking at her adoringly. I saw much the same on her face, adoration. When my cock finally softened and slipped out, I rolled to my right and laid on my back next to her, holding her hand. "I love you, Gracie. More than anyone else in the world."

"That's how much I love you too, Henry. This has been one of the best days and nights of my life. Because I shared it with you." She kissed my shoulder and I felt a rush of love warm me some more. I turned my head and found her lips. It was now going on 4 and we knew we had to get some sleep if we wanted to do anything before noon. We got out of our lingerie, and, after using the bathroom, we got into bed naked. It seemed like the thing to do. We cuddled close after I shut the light and we laid there in the total darkness of the room, feeling nothing but love and the beat of our hearts. It was perfect.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next morning, we allowed ourselves to sleep 'late' until 10. We were tired, but we weren't complaining. Not after the night we had. We spooned in bed for a little while, until neither of us could ignore the pressure in our bladders. As usual, I let Grace go first while I suffered, lying in bed, trying to think of anything besides my body's needs. I also had to relieve my bowels. I pretty much raced for the bathroom when Grace finally got out.

She was tidying up while I took care of what I needed. She picked up our discarded clothes and hung up what could be worn another time and put others in laundry piles. After finishing my business, washing up and brushing my teeth, I went back into the bedroom and Grace asked "What's this, baby?"

I looked at a card in her hand, about the size of one and a half postcards. It had a photo of a beautiful dark haired woman in lingerie sitting provocatively on a chair. I didn't understand all the writing on the reverse side so I asked Grace to translate it.

"It says 'A truly adult experience, Club Erotique." Then is said the address of the club. "Discriminating, open minded adults only. Couples and single women only. No unaccompanied men. Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays only. 11PM-?' Where did you get this invitation?" Grace asked without suspicion or distrust.

"Honestly, I don't remember. Where did you find it?"

"It was in the inner pocket of your jacket from last night."

I thought for a minute. "It must have been when we were waiting to get into the nightclub last night. Someone came by handing them out and before I could even look at it, we were gestured to enter. So I just put it away and forgot about it."

"Is this what I think it is? Like a swingers club?" Grace asked a little breathlessly.

"I guess so. You know as much as I do, honey. That's what it sounds like."

She let it go then, and I ordered a continental breakfast to be sent up while we took turns showering. This time I went first and while I was washing up, I admit, I had thoughts of that club, Erotique. Just a fantasy. Watching others have sex in all sorts of ways. Even having sex with Grace while others watched us. Hey, I was an 18 year old male with a hell of an imagination. When I called for Grace to come in, as I put on my robe, she entered and saw my obvious erection poking out from the fold of my robe. She gave me a playful squeeze and said "Are we even leaving the room today, Tiger?" She then closed the door with a giggle as she went to shower.

A few minutes later our breakfast arrived and I called for the delivery person to just come in. I was in no position to stand up without embarrassing myself. Sure enough, my luck, a lovely young blond girl wheeled in the cart with the croissants and pastries and butter and jams, and of course coffee. I signed for the food and left a nice tip as, I was sure, she took a peek at where my cock was trying to escape. She gave me a hell of a smile, a little shy, a little sophisticated, before she left the room. The world was conspiring against me that morning.

Grace came out a couple of minutes later and said "Ah, coffee! Would you pour me a cup, baby? Please?" I got up to prepare two cups and Grace saw I was still rock hard. "Well, you're definitely in a frisky mood this morning. It would be a shame to waste this. Let me just have a cup of coffee and something to eat and maybe I can help you get yourself under control. Nasty Boy." Grace licked me, up my neck to my ear and I moaned and shuddered. "What is into you this morning? Or what will be into me this morning?"