Falling for Grace Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured our coffee and fixed both the way we liked it (me, just a little cream and one sugar, Grace light with just a hint of sugar) and we sat quietly as we ate. "I'm not just asking for the heck of it, Henry. You're definitely still horny, even after last night. Care to talk about it?"

"Can I be completely honest with you, honey?"

"You know you can. Your honesty is one of the things I adore about you."

"Well, when you read the card for that erotic club, I just got...interested. I thought about what might be going on in that place and it really hit me. Then the waiter was a very attractive young woman, about our age, and she noticed I still was hard and she smiled...oh fuck, Gracie, I'm sounding like a pervert. Like I want something other than who I have, the most beautiful and sexy woman in the world."

"Baby, we all fantasize. It's harmless and it's normal. I see a really hot guy and I wonder. That's all it is, it's all I'd ever do. But it's something almost everyone does." We sipped our coffee and had a pastry. "That club really did get to you." Not a question, an observation.

"It did. I thought about seeing people screwing in all ways and combinations. I even thought about you and I having great sex in front of others watching us. But honestly, I never thought about us having sex with anyone else, not together nor separately."

Grace got up and let her robe slide down to the floor. "Do you want to check out that club together tonight?" She touched herself between her thighs, just past her thatch of black, curly hair.

"Am I going to be in trouble if I say yes?" I stood up and let my robe fall as well. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it lightly.

"No, Tiger. You'll never be in trouble for telling me what you're honestly thinking. So could you answer the question? Do you want to check out that club together?"

"Yes, I do, but only if you're curious as well."

"I am. And we should wear something very sexy, under our clothes. Do you have something to wear?"

"I told you, I bought three different things. I know what I'll wear. I'm sure you know what you'll wear." I was tugging my dick pretty hard. Grace put her hand on mine and stopped me.

"Do you want to play with me, Tiger? Talking about this and seeing how hard you are has got me so hot for you."

"I always want to play with you, Hot Stuff. You're my all time favorite playmate." I grinned, and gripped my cock harder, shaking it in her direction.

"Tell you what, Tiger. We can go there tonight if we can do something I want now."

"Let me think about it, Yes." I joked, but we weren't laughing.

"You sit in that chair again and get comfortable." Grace went to the couch which faced the chair. "That's it, nice and comfy." She moved so her ass was at the edge of the cushion and her upper body was almost lying down. Her legs were wide apart, giving me a great view of her pussy. Then she lifted her right leg and put her foot on the couch, opening her up even more. I could see that split of pink that contrasted so nicely with the caramel brown of her body. She held her right breast with her left hand and her right hand opened her lips even wider.

In the meantime I held my balls with my left hand and my right was stroking my dick again. This was a fantasy of mine and it clearly was one of Grace's as well. "You look so good with your dick in your hand, Tiger. That big, hot cock looks so swollen. I can't wait to see you shoot your hot load, but not yet. Don't cum yet."

"I won't, Hot Stuff. But when I do, it will be all for you. I'll be thinking about blasting it all over your face and tits when I do. I hope it goes at least two feet in the air. And like almost every time I cum, I hope it's thick and gooey. Wouldn't you love that all over your face?"

Grace uttered a guttural growl as her fingers flailed all over her pussy. "I'm going to shove three fingers inside my cunt, thinking it's your thick dick slamming into me over and over. That beautiful big cock, Tiger. I love it, you know? I love how hot it feels in my cunt, and especially when you make it twitch inside me. You know how wild that drives me!"

We kept going back and forth until we were so caught up in our impending orgasms we couldn't say anything other than groans. Grace's hips kept rising from the couch, her fingers fucking her and she was fucking her fingers. I kept alternating between rapidly stroking up and down my shaft, then moving my hand over the head. I gathered the drops of precum, lubricating my strokes and all that time my left hand teased my balls, which were getting closer to my body.

"Gracie, I'm almost there. Are you with me?"

"Fuck yes...just another minute." She had three fingers deep inside her and the fingers of her other hand were making fast, tight circles around her clit. Grace was completely off the couch, her ass hovering over the cushion and her lower body was shaking. "Now, baby! Cum with me! Fuck, shoot it high!" She grinded her pussy hard on her fingers as she yelled and cried out and her honey dripped all over her fingers.

I couldn't hold off any longer and shot my load, lifting my ass repeatedly as the first couple of shots sprayed all the way up my chest to my throat. Succeeding blasts went over my hairy chest and on my tummy, creating a broken thick white line from my waist to my neck. We stared at each other, breathing hard, both of us covered with sweat. We were going to have to shower again before we went out for the day. Oh well.

"Honey, you were so beautiful, so...erotic. That was such a huge turn on."

"I know, baby. Looking at you stroking your cock made me envious! I wished I was there, jerking it for you. You're so damn sexy, Henry. I love you."

"I love you too. My darling." I struggled to stand up and moved right next to Grace because I wanted to kiss her desperately. We shared great kisses, sweet and loving, then she leaned down and licked my cum from my throat and chest, then she kissed me again, sharing my semen with me. We held each other, getting stickier, not giving a damn. I just wanted to be close to my perfect, kinky, fun and brilliant girlfriend.

We jumped back into the shower together for a quick one, got dressed and went out to a couple of galleries, not that we were shopping for any artwork. We had a glass of wine and a light lunch and walked the local streets, though it seemed like it was getting colder every day. We were warm enough, holding each other as we walked. It was a very romantic afternoon.

When we got back to the hotel, We took a nap since we were expecting another late evening. We got up, watched some tv before ordering up dinner. By the time we were done eating it was almost 10, so we got 'dressed' to go out. Before we did, I asked "Honey, are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to, you know. If you have any doubts or concerns, it's fine."

"We're not going to do anything with anyone else, right?"

"Right."

"And we don't have to do anything besides look if we don't want to, right?"

"Right again."

"So let's be very French and do something wild together. Unless you don't want to...?"

"It's fine with me, honey. My very Dirty Girl."

"My exceedingly Nasty Boy. You go put on whatever you have planned. I'll wait in the salon."

It didn't take me long to put on that metallic micro brief, which felt really weird when I put on a pair of black trousers over it. There wasn't much to the briefs at all. A nice shirt and sports jacket, shoes and socks, and I was dressed. Then we switched, Grace went in the bedroom and put on whatever she had in mind. From the small print on the card, which Grace read, we knew guests would go into locker rooms and put away their clothes, with locks provided to protect valuables as well as clothing. This was going to be a very kinky experience. Would we just watch? Or would we partake?

She came out in a nice tan dress and ornate white lace stockings with heels. She looked great; Grace always looked great. I held her and we kissed, playful and a little nervous. Hell, a lot nervous. Before we left, we called my house so we could talk to our folks (we called at least every other day) and had a nice, if abbreviated conversation with my parents and Edina. Then I helped her on with her coat and put one on myself; it was mid-November and the nights were downright cold. Another taxi to the address on the card. Again, there was a line outside that was at the discretion of the people at the door. The man in charge looked us over when we got out of the cab, saw something he liked, and wordlessly waved us in. After paying the admission ($100 each!) we checked our coats and followed a narrow corridor to where a man and woman, stunners, were and they wordlessly pointed us to respective male and female locker rooms.

"See you in a few minutes" Grace said nervously.

"In a few, Hot Stuff."

I undressed at a locker and a few men were around, all good looking. Some went through the other door naked and a few had on various sexually provocative outfits. At least I wouldn't be alone. I stripped down to my tiny brief, so small it barely contained my soft cock and didn't cover all my pubic hair and I put the key around my wrist. If my parents could see me now, I thought. Scratch that. I wanted them to never know a thing about this. Then I stepped through the door into the club proper.

The first thing I noticed were all the movie screens. At least a dozen were on the walls, all of them showing pornographic movies. And I mean they were dirty. Men and women, women with women, groups of all sorts were on the screens doing all manner of sexual acts. While I was looking, stunned, I felt fingers graze mine and Grace was next to me. We looked at each other, our minds pretty well shocked by what we saw, then we looked at each other and got further blown away.

Grace took in the sight of me in that tiny brief that cradled my package, barely, while I stared at her. Grace wore a body stocking of that ornate lace that I thought were just stockings. It covered her body from shoulders to her feet, and it hugged her curves like she had been born with it on. "Oh wow, honey. You look...incredible. I mean really amazing."

"And I can't believe you're wearing...is there anything there?" she teased, running her fingernail all over my scrotum. "I can't believe what's on those screens. I've heard of dirty movies, but I never imagined what they're like. They show everything. In every combination."

"Yeah, this is pretty wild. I'm feeling pretty self conscious in this thing...uh, thong. I wonder where everyone is?" We only saw a few people walking around the circle by the screens.

"Look down, Nasty Boy." I looked over the railing and about six feet lower down was a large area of plastic covered mats and sofas and chairs. There were all sorts of combinations of people engaged in all sorts of sex acts like on the screens on the walls. We could see bodies writhing, hear all sorts of moans and cries, people standing to the sides, watching and masturbating openly. It was an honest to god orgy.

Grace touched my arm and said "I guess we should have expected this, but I still don't believe it. It's like ancient Rome or Dante's Inferno."

"Yeah, it's something out of the Borgia's. We don't have to go down there, Grace. We can even leave now if you want."

"No, it's what WE want. We came here for an experience. When we get home, we go back to being ourselves. Here, for these last few days away, we can experiment. We're pretty sexually advanced from most 18-19 year old's. We can at least check things out down there. And still, no other partners. If we do anything, it's just you and me. They can watch, but that's it.

Grace was braver than I was. I didn't object; my only concern was protecting her. I still had a lot of the Southern Gentleman in me, though that might sound odd considering where we were and what we were doing. I held her hand tightly and said "Ok, let's go. We're here anyway."

We made our way along the upper railing, past the screens of x-rated movies, then down a flight of steps to where the orgy was going on. It was a huge area, circular, at least 30 feet across. There were about 20 people on the mattresses and couches and there was room for at least 30 more. There also was a hallway that lead to more private rooms and even a 'dungeon' for S&M activities. That had no interest for either of us so we stayed where we were, on the sidelines. Maybe a dozen others were there, some masturbating, some just watching and touching each other. Just in front of us on the floor mats were one couple in a 69, a woman taking on 3 men in each hole, and a group of 6 in their own mini orgy. Other things were going on further from us, couplings, threesomes, etc.

We stood there, my arm around Grace and hers around me, watching women sucking cocks, men and women eating pussies and couples fucking in various positions. Almost all of them were objectively very attractive. I don't think the door man let anyone in who wasn't. The sounds and smells of sex were rich in the air.

After a while, we couldn't deny we were very aroused. For me it was especially obvious as my cock was stiff and could only find room by peeking out from the top of my tiny briefs. Grace could hide it better but I knew her well and I knew when she was turned on and she was. The way she was shifting back and forth from foot to foot, the sound of her breathing. She reached for me and started touching my cock, all of it that was sticking out from the top of the briefs, which was most of me. Her fingers were light and teasing, just enough to make me throb. I reached for her ass in the white stocking. My touch made Grace jump like her skin was electrified.

"My pussy" she whispered. "Touch my pussy."

I watched a nearby threesome, two women licking some mans dick all over as I found my way between Grace's thighs and found that her stocking had an opening over the pussy. Another hot surprise. My fingers slipped easily between her very wet lips and rubbed up and down along her slit. She had her hand firmly around my cock now, stroking me with long, steady motions. We were both rocking our hips on each others hands. The whole situation was getting to both of us.

"I have to have you, Dirty Girl. You want to show them all how it's done?"

"Damn right I do" was all she said as she took my hand and pulled me to a nearby empty mat. We fell on it and were kissing with desperation. My cock was rubbing against her tummy, on the smooth white lace there, more than ready to take her. But first Grace pushed so I was on my back and she turned around so her pussy was right in my face. She was soaking wet in the center of the seamed space around her cunt. I started licking her in a urgent manner, not at all teasing. And she went down on me in the same way, like my cock was her last meal.

I pulled her pussy open with my thumbs and kept darting my tongue in and out and Grace was grinding back onto my mouth, her ass quivering under the white stocking. Then I alternated with long licks along her crevice, all nice and pink to whomever wanted to see. I could see her pussy clenching, her muscles contracting either deliberately or involuntarily as Grace got more and more excited.

She was sucking me as hard as she ever had. Again, there was nothing tender or seductive in the way her lips and tongue were attacking me. She kept pulling my dick out of her mouth to lash it with her tongue, again, so everyone who wanted could see. I couldn't see much past her thighs and ass but I could sense people watching us, mostly by what I heard. The whole thing had my balls boiling and I had to tap Grace to let her know I wanted, needed her to ease up.

"Stay like that" I said to her and Grace just moved forward a few strides. I got behind her and wasted no time in planting my cock deep into her cunt. "Fuck me" Grace kept muttering, but without any of our playful banter. I understood; that was personal to us, even the nastiest things we could say to each other.

I glanced around and while others were still having their own sexual adventures, there were at least eight or ten people staring at us, most touching themselves as they watched. Maybe it was the fact that Grace was the only Black woman in the place and that she was so beautiful. We kept fucking steady, my hips meeting her ass, the slapping sounds muffled a little by her bodystocking. We were grunting with each thrust against each other, and Grace was very wet and her pussy was grasping at my cock. It was a big turn on being watched, for both Grace and I, and yet something felt wrong about this. I could feel it in the back of my mind, but it wasn't quite there. Suddenly, I wanted to be done and get dressed and out. And I could sense Grace felt the same way. She didn't have to say anything. We knew each other that well.

I kept going, holding back, trying to let her cum before I got off but it was taking her a lot longer than usual. I reached around and rubbed her clit, but it wasn't bringing her any additional pleasure. Grace whispered back at me "It's all right, Henry. You can cum. I just want to leave."

"So do I. Lets just go, Grace." I withdrew, still hard, but I didn't care if I was aching with blue balls. We just excused ourselves through those gathered around us and made our way back to the locker rooms. I kissed her and said "I'll see you by the exit in a little while. Do you want to shower or wait until we get back to the hotel?"

"I just want to get out of here. As fast as possible, Henry. Just change and meet me at the coat check."

My cock still flapping around hard, I tried to stuff it back in those ridiculously small briefs, but it wouldn't go, so I just threw them out and dressed without underwear. A hundred things were going through my mind, most of them having to do with being concerned for Grace. I swore to my parents and Edina I would never do anything to hurt her, ever. And I felt like I hurt her big time.

Within ten minutes we were at the coat check, got out coats and left like the place was on fire. When we stepped out into the cold air, there was a taxi that had just dropped of some people and we grabbed it and had the driver take us right back to the hotel. No driving around to extend the trip this time.

We held hands quietly on the ride. I noticed Grace's stockings were gone and I got her attention and pointed to her legs and shrugged. She said, softly "I threw them away. I can't wear them any more."

I smiled reassuringly and I told her I threw away my own briefs. She smiled back; we were completely on the same track.

We got to the hotel, rode up the elevator, still in silence. In the room, silence. Wordlessly we got undressed and we got in the shower together, due to the late hour. Shampoo, soap, lather...watching each other was bringing us back our desire. Grace's body all lathered up was so sexy. My cock got hard without any touching, Grace saw it, and she pressed against me and kissed me hard, with the love that had been missing earlier.

"Lets rinse off, get dry and get into bed" I moaned.

"Yes. But hurry, baby. I need you."

"I need you too. More than I can say."

We rinsed off and dried as fast as we could and within 5 minutes we were on the bed, our lips seeking each other, bodies rubbing on each other, hands roaming freely. Grace's smooth leg was teasing along my thigh and my butt and my hard cock was caught between our tummies.

But before we consummated, I had to say something. "Gracie, my love, I'm so sorry. We never should have gone there, and we never should have put ourselves on display for those strangers."

"Shhhh my darling. It wasn't your fault. It was our fault. We both wanted to go there. We both thought we wanted to do that. We were both wrong. So please, make love to me now. The rest we can discuss later or tomorrow."