All Comments on 'Falling for Grace Pt. 09'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Mjski582Mjski582over 3 years ago

Another great installment. Keep up the excellent work

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

I wonder why Henry didn't tell his sister about the Uncle his father had told him about. But, it isn't my story and I'm enjoying what the author is doing so much it really doesn't matter.

THANKS

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Nope, I'm done. Yes, it's your story to tell, however, it is my choice to read. Taking them down another road of multiple partners, etc, isn't one I'm willing to travel down with you anymore. Here's my stop, comfort level exceeded. Tootles.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 3 years agoAuthor

JaceyTrey Sorry you found some aspects of the overall story to be objectionable, and I respect your choice not to continue. I'm glad you did enjoy the overall story, but not everything is for everyone. You can try some of my other stories if you like; Darejani is a multipart story with no swapping group sex, though it is contemplated.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

I have the beginning of another chapter written, but I've gotten sidetracked by other stories. I have that problem sometimes. I get an idea for a new storyline and the next thing I know, I'm writing multiple chapters and lose where I was. I need more discipline lol. I will finish the chapter, and hopefully write more about this sweet couple. I'll get there, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish you would have give a warning at the beginning about group sex and incest. It’s your work so you have every right to write what you want. I just wish I would have know about the group sex and especially incest before reading. Now at the last chapter and I was holding out for a great ending and hoping for a comeback from the group sex, but now I feel like I’ve wasted my time reading it all together. You write nicely I just think as an author you should give people a warning so they can make a choice if it’s something they’d like to read. Last chapter really has me feeling a way....

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

You're right. I should have put a disclaimer at the beginning warning people they might find certain things to be a problem. I will heed that in the future. I am working on the next chapter of their story and I am going back to basics. I promise, though there is the suggestion of group sex in the next chapter, it's not going to happen. So when it's printed, weeks from now, please give it a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When?

When are you going to update this story

You started good now nothing

You keep writing and updating eve but nothing here

Sorry to tell you but I find your story eve kinda plain and just like most othe stories on here.

With grace how you have them in kinds of different situations that makes it more interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Im done

You left a good story just hanging

Just to write a boring one "Eve" it's a cookie cutter type of story

That's why alot of readers are giving up on this story

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 3 years agoAuthor

It amazes me how people who write nothing themselves can think its so easy to just write the story because you say I should. It's difficult to keep writing this story over 10 or more chapters and keep it fresh. I come up with a storyline and get complaints from others over the direction I took the story. I've been working on part 10 for a while, but it's not easy. Like any writer, I got blocked for a while so I did something else. Plenty of people like "Eva". If you think this is so easy, write something yourself. Otherwise you have no idea what you're talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi you are a good writer but your stories can be better with the help of a good proofreader and editor i have mentioned my email address in a feedback contact me if interested

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I lo e your style you give your characters plenty of depth therefore there is always something new happening or plenty of dialogue thereby avoiding the trap of too many trips to the bedroom, too much sex in a story can get boring but you seem to have this just right, thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good flow.

Add ons : Lesbian and Incest.

What more waiting in Chapter 10?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES