All Comments on 'Falling for Grace Pt. 10'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
finally!

Part 10 of Falling for Grace is finally here, and the wait has certainly been worth it. Wonderful story telling by the author. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Too long between chapters

Takes to long for you write chapters for this story. I love your work . But how come you shoot out chapter after chapter pretty steady on your other works and this one seems to take forever for a new chapter? I still give you 5 stars just asking is all

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous as the story goes on, it gets harder to write new chapters and keep it fresh. I'm doing my best, but it's hard work. I'm glad you like this story so much. I'm trying to keep the story interesting.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I note your response to the last commentator, I must admit I found the story heavy going at times but as I have read these last few chapters I have found more to interest me as the story now seems to be more about how both families are reacting to the lives of this couple as they grow together and the community in which they are living also reacts to their coming together at that time. Not a great fan of endless sex, but as I've said this story has more to it than that so congrats and keep it flowing. A very well deserved 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES