All Comments on 'Falling for the First Time Ch. 03'

by MissSummer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Frustrated

I enjoyed the story the moment I read Chapter 1 and knew I wanted more. But then I have to wait almost a week. However, things can't be rushed and I understand that. Haha. I'm always so sad when I hit the last page, and damn near heartbroken when I read the last sentence. *Sigh* this is a great story, and it seems promising. I like how you're slowly revealing the characters, and building everything up. Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loving it! More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hanging On The Mantle

Loved that section. Very, very hot. It's going to interesting reading your description of when they do cut loose. 😊

Graham

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago

You are doing an excellent job of playing our emotions. Glad I came in after several chapters were posted. I don't usually look at Romance stories. Sure glad I found you.

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Wonderful chapter. Very sensual.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 month ago

You're developing this nicely. To me the hike was great, my kind of thing to do. Then both of them reaching climax as he played with her pussy, wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissSummer@MissSummer
Feb. 7, 2020 Wow. So sorry. I know it's been a while. I'm trying to get back into it. I do receive your comments and I see when you favorite my stories, and start following me - I truly appreciate it. I don't like sharing much about my life, but these past 4 years have been...