Falling in Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris," started Kay, giggling, "this is River."

Chris's face drained of colour, causing both Kay and Melody to start giggling again.

"Oh, hilarious," he frowned, "I'm guessing Kay told you to say that."

Now Melody's face became serious. "No. It's true. I'm River from the website. The single woman looking to join a couple. You two appealed, because ... well ... the body looked like yours, and, frankly, Kay's gorgeous."

Chris swallowed. "I'm so sorry. It'd just be wrong, with work and everything. I mean ... y'know ... you're gorgeous, but it'd be complicated - and your boyfriend ... I mean ..."

Kay looked him in the eye. "Look. It's up to you two, but Melody and I have just ... well ... hit it off. Are you saying you couldn't be professional at work and keep whatever else happens separate?"

Melody looked at Chris. "I'm pretty sure I could. We just wouldn't talk about it. It's not like we'd be in a relationship or anything. If Kay's OK with us spending time together every day, surely we could stay professional."

Chris's mouth flapped, like a trout on the riverbank. "I ... I ... I guess so. I mean ... for real? You're OK with it Melody?"

She nodded. "Yes. There's no commitment. We try it once, if it's not right for any of us, we stop. If it works ... well ... we take it from there. Oh - my boyfriend and I split up. I really don't want commitment, and he was planning a house in the suburbs and three kids."

"Well," announced Kay, "seems like we have a very quick decision. I'd expected twenty minutes of uncomfortable chat and some umming and ahhing. Anyway. You two know each other, so Mel and I need to catch up - and I guess you don't discuss sex at work, so we need to talk about that too.

"So - are you experienced with this sort of stuff, Mel?"

The conversation flowed freely. Melody (known as Mel outside work) had never met a couple like this before. She had tried threesomes, but only a few times with her boyfriend's mate, and once with a girlfriend of hers. Their sexual tastes seemed very compatible. She was happy to experiment, but not to get too extreme. She liked dressing up, enjoyed photography and videos, and was 'up for' most things.

Chris slowly relaxed. He had liked Mel from the first time he met her, and she was blatantly attractive - although at work, he was never looking for a partner, so looks were irrelevant. He knew that, in fact, a bit of fun and teasing at work would be good - as long as it didn't get in the way of the job - and Kay was already suggesting that they take sexy snaps of each other at work to brighten up her day, and she would send selfies.

Chris still had some misgivings, but after it was agreed that, other than swapping photos, they would remain professional at work, he agreed that Melody should come to their house on Saturday and see how it went. There were a couple of positives: he definitely found her attractive; he was confident he would get hard.

Back at home, Kay was obviously excited and very horny. They fucked twice and she babbled non-stop about Mel and how she couldn't wait to get under her clothes. Chris was more restrained, still having reservations, but he had to admit, he had wanted Mel since the first time he saw her.

His reservations were somewhat allayed the following day at work. He and Mel were professional, not mentioning their meeting, and probably achieved far more than they had previously, now that the teasing about texts to partners could be laid aside. Both of them sent a couple of selfies, but Chris knew that they were both sending to Kay now.

That evening at home, after their, now routine, bout of sex, Kay told Chris about her day at work, how she had masturbated twice - once taking selfies for him and Mel, and once when she received their replies. Later, they messaged another of the couples who wanted to meet on webcam, and had fun with them - not as much as with Marsha and Steve, but still fun. Finally, they went to bed, relatively early.

Saturday was spent tidying up in readiness for Mel's visit, making sure all the toys were cleaned and shopping for food and drinks. Chris was glad that he was playing cricket, as it was a distraction. He wanted to stay busy, to save himself for the evening. Kay dressed up sexily again, and this time, some of the other partners did the same. It must have been quite an issue for the opposition, as Chris's team won easily. It was also a great deal of fun, and Chris was disappointed that they could not stay in the pub longer. Maybe next week.

As Mel planned to stop the night, she was not due to arrive until nine o'clock. Kay and Chris spent their time showering and changing. Kay teased, mercilessly, emerging from the shower naked and drying herself slowly and sensuously while Chris watched. She tried on several sets of lingerie, each time insisting that Chris evaluate the impact with detailed questions: 'look at my tits - do my nipples show too much? Or not enough? ... How does my bum look? What about when I bend over? ... Can you see my pussy? If I open my legs, is there plenty of detail?'

Eventually, she settled on an outfit and Chris felt as if he had had an erection for several hours. In fact it had been barely one hour, but he was suffering and incredibly horny.

Eventually, the doorbell rang and Kay jumped up. There was a brief pause while the two women told each other how amazing they looked, and then they returned to the living room, where Chris sat, waiting.

At work, Mel wore fairly typical 'work' clothes, albeit with an extra button undone, or a slightly shorter skirt than some. This evening, she was dressed to kill.

She wore black, a strong contrast to her blonde hair and ivory skin. The top plunged, almost to her navel - obviously no bra, and was wide enough to show the inner swell of her breasts. The skirt was tight, clinging to her hips and buttocks and slit up the side to reveal stocking tops. The whole effect was enhanced by high heels which made her legs impossibly elegant, and her hips roll as she walked. Chris's jaw dropped.

Kay linked arms with Mel, and the two women stood, smiling for Chris to admire.

"Well," stated Kay, "are you going to get us some drinks?"

Chris stammered, "Y ... y ... yes. Er ..."

"Red wine, please," Mel smiled, apparently totally in control. In fact, her stomach was churning. The bravado she had shown in the coffee shop, reinforced by Kay, had kept her going through work the following day, but as she had time alone, time to think, her inhibitions had cut in, making her wonder if this really was such a good idea.

She had agonised all day over whether or not to go through with it, but had finally gritted her teeth. She found Kay and Chris attractive, she felt she could trust them, and she wanted them. Time to break the taboos and live the persona she had created. Time to really enjoy herself. A couple of glasses of wine, dutch courage, and just do it.

While Chris sorted the drinks, Kay and Mel sat close, chatting, touching. Both were attracted to women - although Mel had never actually tasted any pussy except her own - and were enjoying the physical contact. Kay recognised Mel's uncertainty, and leaned in, kissing her firmly on the lips.

"Tell you what," she whispered, "let's not rush. Shall we have some fun with Chris first? It's a first for him too - maybe you'll both start to relax."

Mel smiled, reassured that it was Chris's first time too, but desperate to ask how Kay seemed so relaxed and familiar with the situation - maybe later.

Chris reappeared and put the drinks on the table. They were immediately scooped up and half-emptied with long gulps.

"Darling," teased Kay, her voice dripping with sexual promise, "Mel's been telling me how she's noticed you getting hard at work when you get my pics. How about we show her what you've been hiding in those trousers?"

Chris swallowed. This was it. While Kay had been off fucking random strangers, and he had been enjoying watching porn which reflected what she was doing, he had fantasized about this. Now the moment had arrived and he was nervous as hell. So nervous that he was terrified he might not get hard, and he was glad he had taken those little blue pills he had ordered online - though they wouldn't take effect for almost an hour.

Kay began lifting his t-shirt, then gave Mel a meaningful look. The younger woman took the hint, grabbing the other side, and together, they lifted it over his head.

Mel was pleasantly surprised. Chris was quite a bit older than her, but he had little body fat (just enough to make him soft and cuddly). His pecs were nicely defined, and beneath the soft layer, his stomach was firm and strong - not a gym-bunny like her ex, all six-pack and muscles developed through vanity, but an active, fit man, comfortable with his appearance.

Kay pushed him back gently, and ran her hands over his hairless chest. He did not shave - he was just naturally smooth. Mel joined in, loving the feel of softness beneath his skin. It was so different. In the past, her friends had encouraged her to go for insta-perfect bodies - the social media ideal - but now, she realised she had followed their choices, not her own.

Kay took Mel's hand, guiding it to the button on Chris's trousers. Her fingers felt numb, clumsy, but she finally slipped the metal disc through the hole, sliding her hand a little lower, feeling braver. She encountered the soft curls of his pubic hair - different again - her exes had all shaved themselves from head to toe. In fact, she liked that.

As the women ran their hands over his body, Chris had mad efforts to touch them, and undo their clothing, but Kay had stopped him, gently pushing him back at first, then more firmly, making it clear that he should keep his hands to himself.

Kay lowered her head, kissing his chest, working down to his nipples, which had erected (unimpressively, of course). She flickered her tongue over and around them, and smiled as Kay mirrored her actions. She wanted Kay to undress her husband - it would help them both feel more confident. Then she had another plan before she and Kay stripped themselves.

"Are you going to unzip him?" Kay asked Mel. Kay felt in control, and was enjoying it. In other FFM threesomes, she had been the one being toyed with by a couple. It was fun to see things from the other side.

Mel looked into her mentor's eyes - so odd, him being her mentor at work, his wife being her sexual mentor, and it was her, whose eyes she met. Kay saw the first sign of apprehension. "Go on," she encouraged, "it's OK."

Kay's hand reached down, touching the cold metal tag with her fingers, realising how close she was to his penis, the outline of which she had looked at several times. It looked impressive, especially when semi-hard after he had seen Kay's selfies. She could see why. Now she had received a few herself, and felt her pussy open and her juices form a moist patch on her knickers, she understood why he was turned on.

Steadily, she slid the zip down, careful to lift the back of her hand, so as not to touch him. She was a little surprised he was not fully erect at this point.

"I think he's nervous," stated Kay, "he'll be fine. Just needs to relax a little. I think he'll enjoy being naked with two clothed women - won't you?"

Chris realised that she had asked a question, but his tension made him incapable of talking. He nodded. CFNM was one of his fantasies - admittedly he would prefer several women, but this was a start.

Kay opened the top of his trousers, exposing his dark blue, cotton boxers. She took Mel's hand, gently guiding it to his cock. He was certainly a little hard - not curled up against his balls, but curved in a gentle arc - a little rigidity at the core, but soft on the outside.

Mel found it odd. Her previous partners had expected her to worship their cock - to handle it with reverence, kiss it as if she adored it - and yet here was a far more impressive specimen being modest and humble. She felt emboldened, and allowed her hand to rub over it.

Together, she and Kay pulled off Chris's trousers, dropping too their knees on the floor in front of the sofa. Kay knelt up, kissing Chris's stomach, working down to the waistband of his boxers, then lower, mouthing his penis through his boxers. Again, Mel did the same, and as Chris looked at the two women, the backs of their heads visible as they mouthed around his stomach, groin and dick, he felt a little more hardness - definitely semi-hard now.

"There," Kay smiled, "that's better. Is that more like what you see at work?"

"Mmm," Mel replied, "definitely." She was feeling emboldened. She was about to see her work colleague - her boss, she supposed, naked. It was a nice thought.

Steadily, they drew off his boxers, taking his socks as they went. Mel gazed at his semi-erection, impressed at its size. She had seen larger ones, but her boyfriends before had been decidedly average, and Chris's member certainly looked more impressive. She was desperate to see it in its full glory.

Suddenly, Kay pulled back, leaving Mel's head resting on Chris's thigh, her mouth mere inches from the head of his cock, hand on his thigh, touching the hair covering his balls.

Kay looked down, putting her head on one side, appraising them. "D'you know, I've been wanting to get rid of that hair. What d'you think, Mel?"

Mel pulled back a little, looking at the scene before her. "Well ... I generally prefer a shaved man ... but it's not essential."

Kay smiled. "Oh good. How about we start off by shaving him?"

Chris almost objected. He had considered shaving himself, but decided that it would make changing for cricket matches, and showering afterwards rather uncomfortable. He was about to voice his objections, but his mouth was suddenly dry, and his lips flapped, uselessly.

Kay disappeared, leaving naked Chris and fully-clothed Mel in an uncomfortable silence. She returned a few seconds later with a towel, scissors, shaving foam, razor and a bowl of water.

"Right," Kay grinned, enjoying his discomfort, "I'll trim round his balls, you can do the top part."

She made him slide onto the floor and slipped the towel under his hips before she began trimming. The snap as the scissors came together, and the occasional touch of cold metal on his scrotum was unnerving for Chris, but it didn't last long.

"There." Kay announced. "Looks better already. Now, I'll move his cock while you trim the rest."

Quickly and professionally, Kay snipped away the hair, making it as short as possible. She was half way through, when Kay suddenly jumped up.

"Oh! Almost forgot. We need photos - before, during and after. Are you OK with that, Mel? We won't share."

Mel nodded. She liked being photographed - it was, she supposed, one of her kinks.

Kay took photos as Mel finished trimming, avoiding touching the tube of flesh which lay so close to her hand.

They dripped handfuls of water over the whole area, and smoothed on the shaving foam. Mel was getting braver, and allowed her hand to touch Chris's manhood - not sexually, but brushing against it, as might happen in some salon.

Kay shaved his scrotum - as she said, at least if she slipped, she would have to live with the consequences, so she had more incentive to be careful around the wrinkly surface. Mel shaved the rest, while Kay ensured that there were no nasty slips around his penis. The paused regularly to photograph their progress.

Finally, satisfied that everything was smooth, the admired their work.

"Looks bigger," commented Kay.

"Looked big enough to start with," responded Mel.

Chris looked down. He liked it. His semi-erect cock definitely looked bigger, and the banter as they had carried out the process had helped him relax.

"Selfie!" Kay declared.

She and Mel lay their heads on his hips, one each side of his bald pubis, and looked up, smiling, as Kay took the picture. It looked good - Chris was rather pleased to see his member, flanked by two beautiful women. He wished he could share it, but knew that was out of the question.

Both women had become rather giggly - partly due to wine, partly due to the fun they were having with their naked man.

"What shall we do with him next?" Mel asked - she was getting bolder by the minute, and loved being in control. It was rare for her - her previous lovers had been controlling, some to the point of abusive.

Kay thought for a minute. "Hmm ... now, I've done this with him before, a long time ago - but - how would you like to be a photographer? Men like photographing nude women - posing them and stuff - perhaps we should turn the tables."

Mel clapped her hands. "Oh yes! If it's OK with Chris." She became serious for a second. "My ex forced me to let him take pics, and showed them to his friends. It was horrible."

There was a silence as Kay and Chris processed the fact that the relationship had clearly been abusive. Eventually, Mel spoke again. "I always wanted a male model. This'll be fun."

"Actually," said Kay, "we could take plenty of pics this evening, if you're OK with it. We'll keep them all private, of course."

Mel thought briefly. "That'd be nice. A sort of souvenir. But ... if we hid the faces, maybe we could use them on the site? I'd like a few 'action shots'."

Kay immediately agreed - what better way to attract more female participants than to show them what fun they might have?

Without further ado, the women raised their phones and began directing.

Chris was photographed standing, reclining, lying flat. They took full length shots and close ups. They made him stroke himself until he was fully erect. He was told to get on his hands and knees, arse in the air. Then Kay had another idea.

"We should be in the pics. Just so it's proper CFNM."

So they took it in turns, standing with arms around him, with him lying prone with a foot on his stomach, with each of them holding his cock and finally selfies of both with a hand on his erection, and one either side, kissing his rigid member.

Finally, they stopped and sat down, giggling.

Kay turned to Mel. "I think that's enough. Our turn now." She leaned over, and planted her lips directly on Mel's mouth. The younger woman responded enthusiastically, her mouth falling open, returning the fervent kiss, their tongues meeting, battling for territory.

Kay's hand reached for Mel's heaving breast, massaging, then seeking the pointed nipple, which was not difficult to find. Kay reached around with her other hand, finding the fastening and undoing Mel's top, which fell loosely away from her breasts.

They finally broke their kiss and looked at one another, taking deep, gasping breaths. Kay lifted Mel's halter-neck top over her head, exposing her breasts. She wore a B cup bra usually, so they were not large, but pleasant swellings, heavier underneath, causing her nipples to point slightly upwards. Her nipples were deep pink, and stood proudly from lighter pink areolae, just a little darker than her skin.

Chris sat back in the chair as the women made use of the sofa. He watched avidly, his hand encircling his cock, not daring to move in case he brought himself to a premature climax. His other hand held his phone, as he recorded the events before him. He thought Mel's breasts were incredible. He had admired them through her work clothes, but seeing them in all their glory was a genuine privilege.

Mel unbuttoned Kay's top, looking at the red bra, sheer, showing her dark, almost brown areolae and nipples. As she slipped the top off, she moved closer, so that their breasts touched. She stayed there, enjoying the soft mounds of Kay's larger (C cup, she guessed) tits against hers. They kissed again, as Kay's bra was unfastened.

Remaining in the same position, lips locked, boobs flattened, Kay shrugged the bra straps off her arms. Finally, they moved apart, and the bra dropped to Kay's knees.

1...456789