All Comments on 'Falling in Love Pt. 01'

by ElderDirt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mrblizzard1112mrblizzard111212 months ago

Looking forward to the part!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Five Stars! Cab;t wait for Part 2. More!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A dirty old man’s fantasy! Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Having read the first part o this intriguing story, I cannot help but wonder who is seducing who. You go, Devyn!

DevilbobyDevilboby12 months ago

You wicked elder dirt, you present us with this horny little Devyn you show us all her womanly wiles and subject us to her pleading and orgasmic screaming, then you tell us we'll have to wait to see what happens next. All I can say is make sure she takes the pill before we have to follow her perverted little schemes further. You go Devyn/Devil, examine it carefully before you sign any prenup agreement. You little minx!!

des911des91112 months ago

You've set this up nicely and the route is fairly clear. But, you've also set up the more interesting part - how does a middle aged man have an intimate relationship with a teenager without attracting the opprobrium (at best) of society, his job, etc. I'm really looking forward to part 2.

Thank you

teedeedubteedeedub12 months ago

Yeah, wicked.......

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh, come on, Brad! That little Asian cutie is practically throwing herself at you, and you are saying, "Let's wait," Get real and give her what she wants. After this teaser, Part 2 better very juicy!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Great beginning!

5

KinPAKinPA12 months ago

Reading the dialog is like hearing half a telephone call…please, please, please make it flow more normally and share both sides of the conversation. Beyond that, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love stories in which us old farts get to seduce and fuck (hey, I'll take a sucking mouth or an offered asshole any day) a willing Asian eighteen-year-old virgin like Devyn. Go for it, you dirty old man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous