All Comments on 'Falling in Love With My Sister Pt. 03'

by sensualryan

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexan12 months ago

The foolish stuff with mom wasn't inspiring, but at least you kept it to touching for the most part. Mom accepting the new relationship that her children are indulging in is a positive aspect and very well received. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a nicely balanced story, erotic and at the same time, very real feeling.

Hope you keep it up.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

5 Stars. Another very hot chapter! Can’t wait for more.

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Very sexy story. Please keep it coming.

tallman441tallman44112 months ago

The mother twist was interesting. Added to the excitement. Continue to get her involved, maybe she talks with her daughter too. 5 stars

oldmooseoldmoose12 months ago

Very hot. I couldn't disagree more with ScottishTexan's comment. The "stuff with mom" was the hottest, most inspired part of the story. It was a creative twist that took the story from the humdrum to exciting. I hope you'll continue the story and that mom will stay involved.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wasn't thrilled when the mom became involved but at least it didn't go to far. Hopefully, if you continue this story, you won't do that again. Or get the father involved either. I true love story of ONLY the brother and sister is perfect. Adding more people into the mix just ruins the story. 4*

newporter56newporter5612 months ago

Hope it continues wherever you feel it needs to go. The stuff with mom was hot.....

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall212 months ago

pls pls don't get the dad involved... 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a great story about them loving each other, but the mom thing kinda ruin it. You have both of them who fell in love with each other but he already trying to cheat for sex

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I really hope you continue with this story its the hottest one I've ever read. Not entirely sure how I feel about the mother getting involved though. Hope it doesn't ruin things for the siblings

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sexy story. I loved the introduction of the mother. Maybe dad could get involved as well.

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazed11 months ago

You have got to involve the mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved the story but I don't want mom involved

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The mother is already involved, isn't she? She not fucking her son but showing him her pussy. stroking him isn't being involved? Oh, you want the son to fuck her too. Not sure how the father could be worked in. If brother and sister truly love each other they are not going to want to fuck other people. But if it meant keeping a family secret then circumstances might change.

I had a relationship with my younger brother in high school. He was a freshman, and I was a senior. Tomas got pregnant and we told our mother about it. It was just our mother and my brother Tomas living in the same household in Los Angeles during early 2000. Mom was a wonderful mother, but she was not a believer in the mixing of the races. She believed that Blacks should be with Blacks and Whites with Whites. She warned me and my brother many times that she didn't want any mix grandchildren running around in her home. And when we told her that her son had gotten his sister, her daughter pregnant she was upset but was graceful that I was not having a mix baby.

As time went on, I thought what might happen if mom met some clown and got serious about him. I was 6 months pregnant when I had an epiphany. How would we keep our family secret? What might happen if mom went out on a date, and she likes the guy. What would happen if mom and this guy took it to the next step? And what might happen if this guy couldn't stomach the idea of me being pregnat with my brother's baby? This could ruinen our family. I thought what if mom and Tomas were lovers that our family secret would be just that....our family secret. Mom was very attractive woman and as a woman she needed to be loved. I approached Tomas about the idea and the too thought that if he and mom were lovers that she wouldn't need to find companionship because all of her needs would be taken care of at home. I talk to mom about Tomas and my concerns about what would happen if she met someone, and he couldn't accept the fact that her son father a child with his older sister.

I went on to explain that if I shared Tomas with her that her womanly needs would be met and that our family secret would remain our family secret. Mom thought that it was crazy. After all Tomas was her son. I explained that her son fathered a child with her daughter. It was incest no matter what. If Tomas and I were having sex it was incest. If Tomas was having sex with his mother, it was incest. Then mom said that Tomas would never be interested in an older woman when he had a beautiful young woman like his sister. I told mom that Tomas thought that she was MILF. Mom didn't know what a MILF was. After I explained it to her, she seems to warm up to the idea of the three of us, plus the baby, being a family unit.

Outside of that....no....I'm sharing my man with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed having the mom join in

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin32211 months ago

Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please, please, please have Amy and Kevin figure out how to stay together and live happily ever after. No parents or friends involved. Sooooo many of these stories are so beautiful for the first few parts and then someone(s) get involved and it has a very sad ending. I hope this isn't one of those. They are so in love with each other and took each others virginity. A love between sibling's is one of the most beautiful and deep forms of love there is. I hope it stay's that way for these two. With everything going on in the world today, we could all use a Happy beautiful ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can relate to this story. Different but similar. My brother and I weren’t virgins when we first had sex with each other. But it was a very different experience that first time, when he entered me. Maybe from years of teasing each other and how he didn’t just want to get right to it like all my previous boyfriends and one night stands. It was more intense, erotic. I’m going to ask a friend to tell our story on here, she is already an author here.

unclemerv77unclemerv7711 months ago

Please continue the story. I think that all your readers including me would like to see how the two siblings will make the life and love work in the future

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW!!!

I am truly impressed with this story!

It was a really pleasant read throughout it's length, and the humor you injected into the dialogue was hysterically delicious.

That line of, "pussy, I'd like a pussy." Sent me over the edge in laughter. Tears streaming down my cheeks for a good five minutes!

The transition from the siblings hating each other to craving being together was sweet, and made me shed a tear or two at the ending,........so, PLEASE, continue the story!

You've set this up in grand style, so keep things rolling. I'd really like to see them move in together as a happy couple, but please don't involve pregnancy. That would ruin things. Just together in a cute apartment somewhere sharing meaningful love and delicious love making would be perfect.

So once again, my heartfelt thanks for composing a fun and meaningful read.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

p.s. You look delightfully and wonderfully pretty in your picture!

Many kisses to your sweet red lips....

bluesbobluesbo10 months ago

Great story and very well-written. And if you write a sequel, please have Kevin and his mother finish what she started.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I totally agree with every comment that you have received thus far. The sibling rivalry was just enough to turn it into a great sexual coupling. The fact that mom is covering for her children and letting it known that she is turned on by her son is exciting. Hopefully you will continue with this story and develop the relationships between all three.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours7 months ago

What everyone else said. Additional chapters are absolutely essential, including mom joining them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice, easy read, well outlined sex scenes, good characters and circumstances, waiting for more tbh, lots if potential fir story/relationship development πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was impressed at mom's reaction. The way it should be, nice, calm, civil, and accepting. But goddamn why did you have to make her so kinky and sexy? That little bit of teasing action with her and Kevin, hot damn. Now I kind of want something to happen between the three of them (fuck dad, he can go sleep or something). Mom definitely wants some of Kevin!

Tell me this isn't the end! This was just getting really damn good and there is so much more to tell. They need to find a way to stay together forever! I really hope more chapters will come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

LIKE TO SEE PART 3 AN PART 4

Southernstee1031Southernstee10315 months ago

I hope this isn't the end...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We need more of mom and Kevin too, they need to fuck so bad

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxx3 months ago

Will there be more of them? I'd like to know what happens next lol!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Yep, a very moving and sexy story...it SCREAMS "MORE PLEASE!!??"

Mom is more than a pleasant surprise...she obviously is interested in Kevin's package...her disappointment when Amy and dad showed back up was PALPABLE!!

So, next chapter, when will we see it?? Because this DEMANDS one!!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

It was very hot, I would also like to see more. I was on the fence about mom's involvement, but have to admit it was hot. What is her deal? Is she not getting everything she needs from dad, or what? Bro needs to tell sis about Mom, asap, don't like him keeping that from sis. And mom keeping secrets from dad, and even cheating on him a bit? I don't know about that. It's a unique situation, with the bro/sis incest involved. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualryan@sensualryan
Been writing on and off years but never erotica. I have enjoyed sex all my life including some taboo but always with a wiling partner. Recently experimented with crossdressing and its a new experience that I enjoy while I'm learning. Doesn't compare to nailing a 20 year old's ...

SIMILAR Stories