All Comments on 'Falling in Lust'

by GummyBearsRReal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started out OK but got a little tired towards the end, just too long.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Very interesting, if unusual, story. For all I know it could be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a hard time when either one of the sisters would refer to 'my' mom, rather than 'our' mom. Made them seem disconnected somehow.

darken05darken05almost 2 years ago

Seemed like an interesting premise but I stopped around the time they were leaving for the hotel on Halloween. It reads a bit like a book report. There’s no flow to your writing, Perspective changes continually without any clarity, changes in time and location without any clarity. And as another mentioned “my mom” instead of “our mom” or just “mom” was off putting. Also any internal thoughts of the characters were just glossed over. Kris went from wanting sex really badly to being uncomfortable and not wanting sex again to to eager to head to a hotel for a night of sex with toys with absolutely NO mention of her thought processes and why her outlook kept changing. The storyline seemed quite creative but you need to work on the story telling and character development aspects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous