Falling in Lust

Story Info
Sexual repression leads to sexual eruption.
20.8k words
4.32
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight, and Kris had such a hard time falling asleep. There was too much on her mind. She wanted to talk to Deb, but then she'd have to admit she snooped through Deb's things.

Kris and Deb's parents home schooled them for their entirety of their school experience. Debbie had chosen to go to college. Kris had chosen to try and just get a job and get by. She felt too introverted to go.

Since they were home schooled, mom and dad were able to choose the material they used for the curriculum. They had left sexual education out of the girls' subjects to study. Kris only knew because of the recent findings in her sister's things.

Her younger sister Debbie had been in the shower. She had left her bag open after doing some of her homework. Kris wanted to close it so nothing would fall out. She was curious when she got closer.

Her sister was working on anatomy. Her text book displayed the diagram of the woman very clearly. Her legs spread, her vagina showing. Kris gasped. She felt her mouth water. She felt her hands get warm. She wanted to read that book.

She had always been so curious when it came to sex. She had first seen a sex scene on TV when she was a teen. She felt funny about it. It had been at a friend's house. Mom and dad didn't let them have access to TV. Now however, Debbie had access to an actual book. She heard a noise. She slammed the book shut, and put the pencil on it like it'd been.

She got an idea as she made it back to her bed. She would go to the public library and look for books of her own on the subject. She wondered why her sister had this. Why she'd taken this class.

"Deb?" she said softly.

Kris was three years older than Debbie to the day. So they were very close. They told each other everything. Kris felt she could tell the truth.

"What." Debbie asked as she turned to face her sister.

"Um, when you were in the shower, I kind of snooped through your things. I didn't mean to. I just saw something that interested me, and looked in."

"Did you see my homework?" Debbie asked smiling. She knew Kris. She was the biggest prude ever. She couldn't even sit through sex scenes in movies. She'd fidget, and blush.

"Yes." Kris said softly. "I can't get it off my mind. I only saw one picture."

"Why do you have that?"

"It's part of my requirements to get my bachelor's." Debbie said softly. "Please, don't tell my mom. They'll freak out. I'm doing really well in school."

"Debbie?" Kris said softly after a moment of quiet. "I felt funny looking at the picture. I wanted to see it more, or see other ones. I felt strange in my stomach."

"Yeah. It's you being aroused." She said smiling. "I felt that way too, a few times. It passed for me after I masturbated."

"What?" Kris gasped nearly giving them away. Even now that they were adults, mom and dad hated if they stayed up. They would get yelled at so badly the next day.

"Well, yeah. Don't you?"

"No! I can't even open a sex book!"

"So you've never seen a porn video?"

"No! Where the heck do you go to get access to this? Mom and dad never let us out of their sight!"

"I discovered how to go incognito. I can go on the web and no one will know where I went. I'm sure it's not completely disguised. I mean, if my dad wanted to, I bet he could look. Anyway. I've been watching porn since I took my first sex ed class last year."

"Oh god! I can't listen to you." Kris gasped. "This is so weird."

They both let the conversation drop. Kris heard Deb falling asleep beside her. She sighed. She hoped she'd be able to sleep soon.

She couldn't look at things the same after. She looked at girls she passed as she ran errands. She spent a lot of time imagining the girls and what they would look like down there. She didn't really think about boys. Although, she had gone back to her sister's book and seen a picture of a boy. She didn't like it very much. She felt strange looking at the tissue between his legs. Not the same strange feeling as she felt now looking at girls.

"Deb?" Kris said one night a few weeks after they'd talked. "I still can't stop thinking about the book. Actually, I can't stop thinking about..., girls."

"Oh. That's pretty normal. Do you think you're attracted to girls?" she asked.

"No!" Kris said grinning. "That's not allowed in heaven. I don't want to screw myself up."

"I wish my parents hadn't brainwashed us and kept us from the world our whole lives. Kris, attraction is something you have no control over. It doesn't make you not go to heaven if you're attracted to the same sex, or if you have sex at all."

"I think I'll never have sex. I mean, I don't want to get married. I'm happy just being here."

"You don't have to have sex with marriage. It's okay to do that."

"Have you?" Kris asked softly.

"Yes." Debbie said making Kris gasp.

"Who?" she said softly. "Was it gross?"

"No. It felt very nice. I had sex with a lady at my psychology class. She asked me out for a few drinks. I found her pretty, and arousing. We went bac to her place."

"But I never see you out of the house. When did you do that?"

"Last year when mom and dad went to a meteor shower party."

Kris let the conversation drop. She wanted to try and get some sleep. Her mind wouldn't shut up, though.

A few weeks went by, and neither of them talked about sex. Kris was gathering up the courage to watch a pornographic video. She was going to ask Debbie. She felt as if she'd gotten closer to her after they'd talked about sex.

"Well, that's sweet, Kristy." She said as they both climbed into the car. They'd gone grocery shopping. Mom and dad had asked them to get dinner and have it ready at five.

"I promise. When I finish my homework, and we eat, we'll watch something."

"I hope this isn't making you feel awkward. I just don't want to do it alone. I'm too embarrassed." Kris said smiling as they drove off.

She was so anxious the whole evening. She tried to focus on the dinner. On the movie they watched after. It was no use. She couldn't stop thinking about tonight's plans. She fidgeted a bit. She felt waves of heat wash over her periodically. Finally it was time for bed.

They both climbed into their king sized, and put the blankets over them. They were going to wait until their parents went to sleep. Their dad always turned off the internet router before he went to bed. It was in the dining room, but there was a lot of things in the way, and they'd make noise trying to turn it on. Deb had prepared for this. She had downloaded some videos, and hid it from view.

Deb fell asleep soon after. Kris felt upset at her. She really wanted to watch the movie. She waited until she heard snoring far off. She gently nudged her sister.

"Oh, right." Deb said as she sat up.

Pretty soon, they had the laptop open to a folder with a few videos. She clicked on one.

'Friends have extramarital affair'

"This is so weird." Kris said softly as Deb handed her headphones over.

She stared intently at the movie and listened. First five minutes were them just talking. Deb skipped over some of it, until they got to the kissing. Then they both took off their clothes, and started.

He moaned as he kissed her private area, and she did the same. She took his penis in her mouth, and started to suck him. He did the same and put his tongue in her vagina.

"Doesn't this taste gross?" she asked softly.

She listened to the moaning and spanking. She listened to the joy. She didn't feel anything. She told Debbie this. Debbie turned to the other videos.

There was a gay video with two men having sex. She found she didn't like that either. So they went for the last video. It was a lesbian flick.

'Two teachers make love in classroom'

She listened. First five minutes they talked. Then the sex started.

She felt such warmth in her belly as she watched. She moaned out loud as she watched one of the women grasp her lover's butt. It was such a round butt. She loved gazing at it.

"Oh god." Kris gasped as the women started to eat each other's vaginas. She felt so warm. She felt a moisture between her legs. "I can't watch anymore!"

"Cool. My older sis likes girls." Deb said grinning. "Let's go to sleep."

So Kris did as she said she'd do. She spent a lot of time in the library. She hid in the isles, and read books on anatomy and sexual exploration. She would get home, and wait for Debbie to be out cooking. She loved to cook for her mom and dad. Kris would go and watch a porn flick and just stare.

She got a day to herself one afternoon. She did some chores as fast as she could. She then went upstairs to her room, and locked herself in. She spent the whole time looking at porn.

She finally had the courage to masturbate. She looked at herself with a hand mirror as the video played in the background. Then she got under the covers, and touched herself for the first time.

Her first orgasm was so powerful. It was so amazing. She let out a loud moan as she climaxed.

"Huh! Oh yeah!" she moaned.

She was fascinated. She had produced a lot of clear liquid. She smelled it on her hands. She didn't really smell. Her clitoris wasn't so hard anymore. So throbby. She took a dirty pair of underwear and cleaned herself off. She turned off her computer, and walked to her shower.

She masturbated frequently. She would lock herself in the bedroom, and just play with herself and explore. She loved orgasms. She loved watching girls kiss.

She fast forward through a video that she loved watching. She normally just watched the oral sex parts. But she finally went ahead. She gasped as she saw the girls humping. One of the girls was wearing a fake penis at her hips. She was thrusting in and out of the other girl's vagina. They both seemed to be enjoying it. Kris was drooling.

She wanted to experience that. She watched a lot of porn over the next couple months. She envied those girls. She wanted to find a girl to have sex with. To kiss. She loved watching older women make love. She loved watching orgies.

She stumbled on a video one day that featured sisters having sex. She wondered if it was real. She wondered if sisters really had sex. Could she ask Debbie, or would that ruin their relationship?

"Debbie?" kris said one night as they lay there. It was a full moon.

"Yes." Debbie said as she yawned.

"Do you ever watch, strange videos? With strange fetishes, or themes?"

"I don't think so. I don't really go for things other than oral and vaginal sex between two women."

"I had a video pop up on me a bit ago. I wondered what you'd think. It was a lesbian couple who said they were sisters."

"Oh yeah. Those are nice. I love when they're older women."

"Me too." Kris said happily. "I think I'm attracted to girls. My mom is going to freak out when she finds out. So don't tell her."

They didn't talk about the sister video after that. Kris couldn't stop thinking about it. Or watching it. She loved the way they humped.

She formulated a plan of sorts. She set up a PO box and ordered a couple sex toys. She was going to find out if Debbie was willing to have sex with her. Kris could not wait any longer. She needed to have sex with a woman.

She waited two weeks for her package to arrive. She went to check every so often. She was gleeful, coming back with her box.

"What's that?" asked Debbie as Kris came walking into the bedroom and headed for the closet.

"It's a surprise." Kris smiled. Now she just had to get the courage to ask her.

She didn't know when. Days passed by, and weeks. A month, then another. She turned twenty-four. More time passed by.

"Debbie?" Kris said softly one night as they tried to get comfortable. "I have to tell you something. But you can't get mad."

"You can tell me anything." Debbie said confidently. "I won't laugh or judge you."

"I can't stop watching mom and daughter, and sister videos." She said hastily. "I really want to have sex with a woman. Will you have sex with me? Just once?"

"Sure." Debbie said shocking her older sister.

"What?" Kris asked grinning. "You will?"

"Well, yeah. You're my best friend, we're not having kids. Just don't tell anyone."

"I'm your best friend?" Kris asked grinning. "We need more friends."

"When did you want to do it?" she asked.

"Well, I'm really wet right now." Kris said softly. "I'm just really nervous."

"I don't think mom and dad will find out. Besides, there's a lock on our door. They don't seem to care when we lock it for long periods of time."

They didn't have sex. They just masturbated and came quietly. Both of them sad it didn't happen. Kris was very nervous though. Maybe she'd be ready later.

They played this game for about three weeks. Kris would get what she thought was the courage to ask for sex. Then she'd chicken out, and change her mind. Debbie was very patient with her. It finally happened one night as her mom and dad watched a movie marathon down stairs.

"Deb?" she said softly as she reached out and placed a hand on her sister's stomach. "I think..., I'm ready."

"Let's start with kissing." Debbie said softly as they took off their blankets. "Just go slow and know this is okay."

They gently leaned in and Debbie's lips pressed into Kris so softly. Kris moaned as the feeling of her sister's skin made her jolt. She opened her mouth like they'd seen in the videos. Debbie's tongue came inside her, and brushed gently against hers. She ran her tongue around the inside of Kris's mouth. Kris moaned again. They heard the movie down stairs. It was in surround sound, so there's no way they'd be heard.

"Put your tongue in my mouth." Debbie instructed. She moaned as Kris did so.

Debbie started sucking it gently. Kris wanted her so bad.

"Please, sis. I really want you to touch me there." Kris moaned.

"Let's build up." Debbie said smartly. "Let's just make out for a while, and go with the flow."

They kissed for quite a long time. Kris loved running her tongue against her sister's. She loved listening to the small moans they'd both let out when it felt particularly good. She loved the softness of Debbie's lips. She could kiss them all day. It was hard not to go too fast and practically shove her tongue down Debbie's throat. It felt so damn good.

Debbie sighed as her lips pressed against her sister's. She loved this feeling. Kris's lips were soft and wider than Debbie's. They seemed to be taking hers in as they made out. Kris ran her tongue against her bottom lip. Debbie couldn't believe this was happening. She had looked at her sister that way for a brief moment. But she never got the courage. That fantasy went on the back burner. Now, here they lay, having sex.

"Let's take our clothes off." Debbie said making the first move.

"Yeah. That's a good idea. You lead."

They both climbed out of bed and took off their pajamas. They saw each other naked all the time. They could treat this time like one of those times. But they couldn't. Or at least, Kris couldn't.

Debbie was so gorgeous. Kris had never noticed that. Oh my. She had nice thighs, her skin nice and white. She had perky boobs Kris wanted to just lick. She looked so sexy. She was making Kris wet beyond belief. She turned around as Kris tossed her clothes aside. Kris gasped.

"Oh, Debbie. I love your butt." She moaned. "It's so round and nice. I just want to squeeze it!"

"You can explore my body anyway you want to." Debbie told the older goddess. "You can touch me anywhere."

Debbie was so taken aback by Kris's body. She'd seen her older sister naked before, but never like this. Kris had nice legs that went on for days. She had such a wonderful set of boobs. Much bigger than Debbie's B cups. She too turned around as Debbie undressed herself. Her bottom was very nice. It was smaller than Debbie's. A little flatter.

"I'll let you make the next move." Debbie said smiling at her. Both girls loved when they stared at the other.

Kris helped her get onto the bed. She ordered her to get on her stomach. She started massaging her nice round butt. She grabbed handfuls of the beauty's flesh and squeezed it. She rubbed her hands all over Debbie's ass cheeks. She kissed them. She slipped a finger into her sister's crack. This was so amazing.

"Did you plan for sex today?" Kris asked smiling. "It's so clean down here."

"Kristy, I've been planning for sex since the first day you saw my college text book."

Kris laughed as she stuck her finger gently into her sister's vagina. It was such a new feeling. It was even slicker than when she fingered herself. Although, it might just be that it was someone else's vagina.

"I think I want you on your back now." She said with a smile. She helped her get settled.

Kris leaned over her sister and touched her boobs. She felt so amazing. Her skin so smooth and supple.

"Can I lick them?" Kris asked awed. "They look so good. Debbie, you're so sexy."

"Well, thanks. It's not every day your older sister tells you you're sexy." Debbie said as she nodded. "Go ahead. Lick them. Do whatever you want to me."

So she leaned over and took a nipple into her mouth. Debbie sighed as she closed her eyes and leaned back.

Kris didn't know what she was doing, but she went for it. She gently grazed her teeth against her sister's skin. She sucked her nipple until she made her moan in delight. She alternated between them, of course.

"Aw, Kristy. Suck my boobs, honey. Just like that."

Debbie loved this. Her older sister was above her, touching her boobs. She had loved when Kris had squeezed her butt. It was so sensitive, and Kris had squeezed and kissed it just right.

"I'm really wet. Want to see?" Debbie asked.

She spread her legs, and Kris leaned in. Debbie's smell came up to her, and she found it smelled just like her. There was hardly any smell. Kris reached out and spread her lips open.

Debbie was wet. Clear foam had pooled in her opening. Her labia was shaved, just like Kris's. Her lips pink and puffy from arousal. Her clit was hard. Kris could almost see it throb with need.

"Oh yes." Debbie moaned. "That's it."

Debbie sighed as she leaned back and closed her eyes again. She loved the feel of her sister's fingers spreading her open. She loved her breath on her thighs. She loved the way Kris had touched her there.

"I'm not ready." Kris gasped. "Maybe if you do me now."

So the girls switched positions. Debbie leaned over Kris and gently kissed her. She made out with her for a while, making her moan and jerk. She went to her boobs, and started gently touching and sucking them. Kris gasped as she felt Debbie's lips against her. She was leaving marks all over her boobs, just like Kris had done.

"My boobs are so sensitive." Moaned Kris.

Debbie kissed and licked the areolas. She bit at the nipple gently making her sister let out a soft cry. She ran her tongue over them, one after the other. She took her globes in her hands and squeezed and massaged them. Kris loved Debbie's but so much. Debbie in turn absolutely loved her sister's boobs.

"You have such nice boobs, Kris." Debbie said as she ate them. "God you have such wonderful breasts."

Kris moaned. She loved watching her sister licking and touching her breasts. She loved how wet she was getting between her legs. She couldn't wait until Debbie made it to her promise land. She was trembling.

"I can lick your vagina, you can lick mine, or we can lick each other at the same time." Debbie suggested.

"I can't do this, Deb. I'm just too nervous."

"It's all right. There's nothing to be nervous about. If you don't want to, we can stop now. I just want you to know, I won't hurt you. No one will find out about this if you don't tell." They waited a moment.

"Lick me, Deb. I'm ready." Kris said softly as Debbie leaned in.

Debbie noticed she had a much bigger clit. She gently pushed it with her tongue. Kris moaned as one of her legs jerked. Debbie gently rubbed her there, loving the twitches she caused her as Kris was driven mad with lust. She stuck her tongue inside Kris, and both girls moaned. Debbie felt her sister's pussy sucking her in. The juice tasted so nice. She hadn't had a woman in so long. She loved eating her sister. Her older sister.