Falling Out of the Sky Ch. 02

Story Info
An average guy enjoys a Super morning.
2.2k words
4.64
8.9k
15
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a feminist, let me state that first so that when I tell you what happened when I woke up the following morning and that it was, without a doubt, the most arousing morning of my life, you cannot judge me as less than I am. I believe in equal rights, and the rights of all people. Good, now that that's out of the way.

I awoke to a strange combination of sensations, none foreign but together they combined to overload my groggy perception. As I slowly shook myself from my haze I realized not only was my cock hard and enveloped in something warm and wet, but my thighs were being expertly massaged. I groaned in response to the overwhelmingly pleasant sensations and felt her increase her efforts in response to realizing I was awake. I tried to shift to get a look at what was taking place, only for a hand to firmly clasp itself down on me and hold me to the bed. I felt the warmth of her mouth pull free from my cock, exposing me to the cool air and causing me to shiver just a little.

"Ty, lover, it's rude to interrupt a bride when she's enjoying her honeymoon. Now, if you have any requests, please make them, otherwise lay back and relax, because I'm not stopping till you tell me to or I've tasted you" Monica purred. I groaned and threw my head back into the pillows, no longer resisting as her skilled mouth slowly and luxuriously worshipped my cock. She was clearly more skilled than any woman I'd known, supernaturally so. Her muscles move in inhuman ways, stroking and milking me, feeling as though I was wrapped in her pussy rather than her mouth. Her hands were still working, expertly drawing the tension from my thighs and melting them into relaxed puddles. It was an odd combination of sensations, but the best I'd felt in my entire life.

Had I not already become somewhat smitten by the beautiful enchantress I'd likely have ridden that high for as long as she'd let me, but I desperately wanted to fill her mouth with my seed and further claim my prize. I gently lay a hand on the back of her head as a warning, though I think she misinterpreted it because she instead swallowed me further into her throat without a sound, her muscles spasming around my cock head and caressing my glands. I let loose with a growl and a buck, causing her to cough and pull back, but in my rapture my hand had become unintentionally locked in place. I groaned and bucked as I flooded her throat with my seed, feeling a surge of dominant energy as I owned her throat. She desperately tried to swallow, her throat muscles grasping around me, but a torrent of her own spit and my cum washed down my shaft and pooled around my balls. As my orgasm subsided, my mind returned to me and I quickly removed my hand, freeing her to pull back and breathe for a moment.

"Monica I'm so sorry I lost control" I apologized, sitting up to look down at her. She smiled up at me through watery eyes, her chin dripping with cum and drool, her cheeks stained with ruined makeup that I suspected was intentional, and somehow managed to look more regal than any woman I'd known.

"Lover, I should be the one apologizing. I spilled some" She gave me a predatory grin and lunged forward, beginning to tongue bathe my cock and pelvis and sucking up every drop of cum. I tried to speak but I was beyond blown away, falling back onto the bed with a soft chuckle. When she'd apparently finished her task she crawled up the bed and nuzzled into my side. "Good way to start your morning?" She asked casually, drawing small circles on my chest with a black fingernail gently.

"Beyond...I mean...Ya. I...want to have a serious conversation about...everything...but you just...fuck" I muttered with another heavy chuckle, trying to unscramble my thoughts to form a coherent sentence. I felt her smirk from my side without looking, and had to smile at myself. "That was your plan wasn't it?" I asked. She raised her body up and brought her lips to mine.

"My love, I've known you for less than 24 hours, and I can already tell that two of my wifely duties are going to be draining this magnificent cock" She gave my flaccid member a gentle and appreciative squeeze for emphasis, causing me to jump a little, and my exhausted soldier to rouse slightly. "And keep you from overthinking every good thing that happens to you. I mean, and don't think me vain, but a supernaturally beautiful warlock showed up at your door yesterday begging you to be your love slave and you paused at least three times to consider the ethics of consent. When I realized I'd been hit by the dowry I feared I was doomed to be used as a concubine for all eternity, now I'm afraid I'm somehow upsetting you by sucking you off without waking you." She flopped back onto the bed with a giggle.

"I didn't...know how to react. I still don't. But I think I'm falling in love with you already" I muttered, rolling over to look into her eyes and stroke her cheek. She blushed a deep crimson and gave a contented smile. "And if I am to love you, and be wed to you, I'll not regret my behavior later." I began lovingly stroking her hair for a moment, and it turned into luxuriating in bed for another hour stroking and touching each other gently and lovingly."So this dowry...you said it was meant to fuel your magic and keep you alive. Will you be okay now that it's been used?" I asked, watching her breath as she snuggled into my chest.

"The dowry was creation level magic, and now that it's activated it lives in me...and you to a greater degree I suspect. We'll have to work on giving you access to the power it gives, but I suspect we'll both be nearly immortal at this point. Not to mention, I can feel my powers being boosted and augmented every time I please you, as though I'm being shaped into a better servant" She muttered, tracing her nails gently over my thighs and stomach.

"I...I'm sorry. I don't want to force you to change for me. I want to love you just as you are, and..." She silenced me with a kiss.

"Ty...with all the respect I can offer as my master, the love of my life, and my reason for being...shut the fuck up" She laughed, before kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss, taking her meaning. I let my hands explore her breasts and waist for a moment, squeezing her juicy glorious ass playfully for a while. She didn't seem to mind, murmuring small words of appreciation and love periodically. "See, nice things can happen when you turn your brain off and let me take care of you my love." She smiled.

"I need to get up for work my love..gotta make money somehow" I muttered finally, rolling out of bed and rocking to my feet. I heard a soft giggle from behind me and felt myself lifted into the air. It was a disquieting feeling at first but I quickly accepted my fate as I was lowered back onto the bed with my head in her lap, facing the ceiling.

"Ty...my fortune is in the billions. I've got shares in companies that predate the americas. I own houses or condos in every major city and have a floating citadel off the coast of Seattle. Your only job now is to enjoy my body and to let me..." I cut her off, flipping myself over and lifting her legs onto my shoulders so I could better enjoy my breakfast. My tongue tracing the lips of her wet slit and savoring the taste of her sex. "Lover you don't have...oh fuck you're...fuck" She groaned, her hand slipping down over my scalp and gripping my hair firmly. I took the encouragement and began my task in earnest.

Forming my tongue into a cup I created suction against her clit, pressing my lips tight to her lips and savoring her flavor. I felt her begin to buck, and pressed my hand down on her stomach to keep her still, I didn't want her ruining my rhythm. I take pride in my work. She pressed more firmly with her hand. I had to smile a little. "Fuck Ty can I cum? Please let me...you're...oh" She groaned. I felt like a dork doing it, but I didn't want to break my rhythm, so I used my free hand to lightly tweak her engorged nipple to draw her attention, before giving her a thumbs up. With permission given I felt her thighs wrap around my head, and she began to spasm, bucking up into my mouth. I lost my suction, but quickly adapted and began to lash at her with my tongue, pressing down and dragging it slowly over her sensitive nub. She mumbled incoherently for a moment, but as I felt her come down from her orgasm, I slowly began to withdraw, planting kisses on her lips and thighs. I slid up beside her, to see her laying with a contented grin.

"Husbandly duties and such" I chuckled, reaching up and absentmindedly toying with her breast. She laughed as well, laying back with a sigh. She was so gorgeous, I just lay and marveled at it for a moment before I rolled off the side of the bed again. "Gonna make us some breakfast darlin, how do you take your eggs?" I asked, grabbing some boxer shorts and sliding them on.

"I have Grubgrab on my phone.." She smiled, flicking her wrist and making the device appear in her palm. I chuckled and shook my head, walking over and pulling the device away, though she passed it to me willingly. "Anything" She stated, looking up into my eyes with adoration, making me almost blush as I took her meaning. Restating her devotion and love.

I smiled at her and tossed the phone down onto the bed, stroking her head lovingly, "I refuse to let the first meal my wife eats under my roof be takeout. I'll be preparing breakfast. Now, biscuits and gravy are non optional, but I..." She was bouncing on the balls of her feet, rocking side to side in an adorable seductive dance. "What...are you doing?" I asked, trying to focus on her face, despite the fact my eyes felt a magnetic draw to the jiggling and bouncing of her curvaceous figure.

"Distracting you so you'll stop being a gentleman and let me spoil you" She smirked, beginning to dance in earnest in an adorable cabbage patch. I chuckled, but had to admit her ploy had worked momentarily, but when I saw her go for her phone I snatched it again.

"Ma'am, You are...without a doubt the most beautiful thing on earth. Your dancing could doubtlessly hypnotize me into doing just about anything you wanted...but it will always be powerless to stop me from caring for you" I smirked, kissing her forehead and striding from the room toward my kitchen.

At a familiar liquor store in Miami, FL

"Listen lady, I'm telling you again, He's not my normal rep! He's some traveling guy the company sends occasionally for special release stuff and promotions. Best I can do is give you his cell phone number" The small pudgy clerk grumbled, printing out a blank receipt and grabbing a pen.

"And I'll tell you again, his cell phone isn't working. He's not answering! I need to get in contact with him as soon as possible. And I won't take no for an answer" The massive ginger growled, laying her hands on the counter. The man sneered at her for a moment, looking her voluptuous figure up and down lecherously. He scrawled out the useless number and then flipped the paper and wrote out another one on the back.

"Here's his number, and here's mine in case you need it for anything" He winked, before stepping backward away from the counter and ogling her more. The ginger laid her hands on the counter, looking him flatly in the eyes, before crushing the counter as though it were made of cardboard without flinching. The man lunged back, knocking into the wall of small bottles behind him and sending them cascading to the ground.

"Oh look at that, you seem to be running low on Liquor. Perhaps you should call your distributor and see if they can send out that handsome rep who was here last week...or give you some more reliable way of contacting him." She smiled threateningly, grabbing the cash register from the rubble with a single hand and giving it a casual toss. The man flinched as the steel drawer of the machine buried itself in the wall next to his head. He pissed himself, a wet trail cascading down the front of his pants, before slowly retrieving his phone from a holster on his belt and beginning to dial. That bastard who'd saved her after the explosion with Demonica, dropped her off at the hospital without a word, and left only a cell phone number he hadn't been answering. The villain had awoken before her, and before the police had arrived, vanishing into the night. Berserker growled, a sick feeling twisting in her gut, she just knew that witch intended to harm her hero. She had to find him first, protect him...repay the debt.