Falling Out of the Sky Ch. 03 - Fin

Story Info
The story of an average guy comes to a Super end.
2.7k words
4.66
6.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/23/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica had awoken me on our third day together with breakfast in bed. Calories were desperately needed as we'd spent the previous two days doing nothing but having sex vigorously and often, in every position we could think of, including some that involved levitating. As we sat at my table eating the delicious shakshuka she'd prepared (ingredients for which I suspected she'd had delivered in the night) I came to the decision that I wanted to actually do something today. I mentioned this to Monica and she immediately lit up, suggesting that perhaps she could show me her floating fortress, and begin transferring all of her assets to joint custody. A strange thought, but I think it was meant in love, so I suggested simply that she keep what was her's and if ever she felt I needed something she could help me out. This answer didn't seem to please her, but she gave no negative reaction, I suspect due to the magic of the dowry. "Well if you're not going to accept everything I have, at least let me give you this" She whipped her hand through the air and produced a small black card. "Here, American Excess Spartan Card, its limit is whatever their company is worth. You can buy an island with it if you so desire." She smiled, offering it to me. I accepted the card nervously.

"I...don't think I need to buy an island. Listen, Monica, I'm really grateful that you feel like you can financially support us but I don't just wanna be some mooch! I really like you and magic or not I wanna build a relationship with you. Equal partners" I smiled, offering the card back. She looked at me with mixed emotions, I could read some annoyance that I wasn't willing to accept her assistance, but also a single tear forming at the edge of her eye. "Monica no no sweety, I mean, I wanna..." She raised her hand to silence me with a smile, using the other to wipe away the tear.

"Ty I'm so grateful and so lucky to have ended up bonding with someone as amazing as you. Do you know...have you met men?" She asked, smiling and giggling at me. I took her meaning and had to chuckle myself. "We can be equal partners and I'm still the breadwinner goofball. Your food is a lot better than mine and when you see my place compared to this house you'll realize what a slob I am, and I can literally enchant my place to clean itself. I could use a spoiled trophy husband who lets me milk his cock regularly...or a cruel and merciless overlord who makes me lick his boots...or depending on how you like things I could be a dominating goddess who teases you to ruin...whatever you want really" She'd lost the plot halfway through and begun to play with herself under the table, and easy task since she'd insisted on staying naked "in case you need to fuck me anytime you want".

"Monica I..." I was cut off by a crashing sound from the front of the house. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the pistol I had stashed in the back of the nightstand. Monica was already at her feet next to me, hovering in the air a few inches off the ground. "Really picked the wrong house to break into friend!" I called, starting to walk towards the door. A roar from the living room quickly changed my mind on that, and I took a step back, raising the gun and aiming it down the narrow hallway. "Monica, any idea what this is?" I asked, looking back at her briefly, but I could see from the anger on her face she recognized our unseen assailant.

"Cunt...Ty hold on to me." She muttered, reaching out a hand. I grabbed it and she began chanting under her breath. The world glowed with a purple-black light, and my apartment began to grow wavy. "Sweety look at my tits it'll help with the motion sickness" She muttered. I didn't bother to question, trusting her judgment and training my eyes on her more than ample breasts. In my peripheral vision I saw a rush of motion and heard another roar, a flash of ginger-red hair, and then stillness. "It's okay now, you can look up" Monica smiled, drifting down to my level and embracing me, cuddling into my chest. I looked around and realized we were standing in the great room of what looked like a massive hunting or ski lodge. Lit by torches all around, with beautiful pelts and paintings adorning the wall.

"What...just happened?" I asked, marveling at the sudden change of scenery. I realized she was shaking slightly and I wrapped my arms tightly around her to comfort her. "Hey, Monica, sweety it's okay. We're okay. Nothing happened." I whispered, kissing her forehead and lightly stroking her hair to comfort her. I heard a little laugh, it sounded more bitter than anything I'd heard her yet.

"Ty, lover, I'm not scared." She looked up at me with love in her eyes, but a hard set brow and creased mouth. "I'm pissed! Berserker that Ginger bitch isn't content to almost kill me over a fucking tiara, she attacks you! To get to me through you doubtlessly! Or maybe she thinks we were working together and that's why you saved me! I honestly don't know or care. But if she's coming for my man, she better get ready for war!" Monica's cry accompanied a swift turn and march from the room down a wide hallway on the left hand side.

"Monica, wait...can you bring her here? So we can talk? Explain to her your reform and the fact we'll be keeping away from crime and fucking ourselves silly. If she can't be reasoned with I won't stop you from your violence but I'd like to try diplomacy first." I asked, chasing after her and laying a comforting hand on her shoulder. She looked at me suspiciously at first, but her face quickly softened, likely thanks to the magic at work between us. "I just want to make sure I don't lose my beautiful goth sex goddess to jail" I smiled, trying to highlight the reason that might reach her charm addled mind more easily. She silently nodded and walked over to the floor, beginning to draw out a circle with strange looking sigils on all sides of it. She placed her palm on the ground on one of the sigils and began to chant. The torches that lit the room dimmed and a wind rushed in from the halls, at the center of the circle a light flashed, momentarily blinding me. When I could stand to look again, in the center of the circle stood a massive muscular woman. She was a hand taller than even me, built like a bizarre and beautiful hybrid of a linebacker and a pinup. She had fiery red hair and her face was a mask of flushed skin mixed with freckles. She'd have been beautiful if she weren't so terrifyingly feral.

"Where am I!?" She bellowed, rushing at Monica with a fist outstretched, only to hit an invisible barrier and be knocked backward onto the floor. Monica snorted and glared down at her with contempt, before turning to me with deference. "What did you do bitch?" The woman growled up at her, with eyes of liquid gold. I felt a tug of sympathy toward her, confused and angry, but I had to remember the threat she presented to my new life.

"Berzerker, my name is Ty, Lady Demonica has summoned you here at my behest. You might remember me as the person who rescued you two after your battle left you unconscious the other night. As a bizarre side effect of that, Lady Demonica and I are now bound to each other. I've convinced her through this binding to give up her life of crime in favor of a more peaceful existence in isolation. I recognize that this may be hard to believe considering her past but it's completely true. We're asking that you convey this message to the super leagues and police, and leave us alone in the future." I explained, trying to look confident despite being nude and a might chilly.

"You're the one...You and her...no...no no no!" Berserker raged, pounding on the barrier, snarling at Monica and glaring sidelong at me. "You can't do this to me you bitch! This is your fault!" she screamed, pounding on the barrier with froth forming at the corners of her mouth.

"Oh fuck yourself! All I want is to spend a thousand lifetimes with my master, my lover, and you seek only to destroy that! Ty asked me to try to reason with you but I see now that that's pointless! So I'll banish you to some far flung corner of the earth and let you crawl your way back out!" Monica barked. I snapped my fingers to get her attention, call her down, and she obeyed, turning with a huff and looking away.

"Berzerker, please, calm down. Monica is doing this as a favor to me and I need you to not stress her out anymore than..." She cut me off with a roar, before falling back onto the floor and pounding it with balled up fists like a child in a tantrum.

"Don't you understand! She's stealing you! Stealing you from me!" She shouted angrily at the ceiling. I was shocked into silence for a moment, turning to Monica for answers, only to see a similar look of surprise. "It's not fair! I'm a hero! She's evil! If anyone deserves to belong to you it's me!" She bellowed. We all three sat in silence for a solid moment before Monica spoke.

"You've been immune to my magic in the past...especially things that affect the mind. Your resistance must've been powerful to hold out this much longer than mine. How bad it must've hit when the cravings set in. Ty...give her an order" She said. I looked down at the prone woman, and a small whispering voice in the back of my mind came to me "order her to strip my love".

"Strip for me" I barked. With frightening speed she tore her clothes from her body and stood, legs spread and chest thrust out. Her breasts were beautiful, pendulous mounds capped with bright pink nipples and speckled with freckles, her thighs thick and muscular led to a spectacularly thick and muscular butt. "Kneel" She dropped to her knees and spread her legs wide, displaying a glistening slit capped with a well trimmed strip of red. "Lover, drop the barrier" I smirked at Monica, she returned the look and as I stepped forward the invisible barrier between me and the beautiful redhead collapsed. "I hope you won't feel any jealousy for what I'm about to do"I smiled at Monica and she shook her head.

"I can feel it...now that she's given in. She's my other half in this...we're equal partners in your pleasure. The magic wipes away any jealousy and replaces it with joy." She smiled, slowly sauntering behind Berzerker and gently tangling her hands in the kneeling woman's hair. She bent down and pressed her lips to the ginger's ear and whispered something. Berzerker turned her eyes toward mine and looked at me with worshipful adoration.

"Please master, use me and cement your control. Wipe from my mind any traces of resistance and allow me to fully experience the love and joy that is properly joining you...and my other half" she smiled. I placed my cock at the entrance to her lips, and she eagerly sucked it in. Her head began to bob slowly, talented tongue lavishing the underside of my shaft with attention. I groaned and I felt her tempo being sped up slightly by Monica's gentle pressure. I looked down at her and could see how much love and trust this simple act was bringing out of her. Unlike Monica there was no desperation, or fear, just bliss. I reached out and stroked her cheek as she sucked.

"I'm going to lay back and I want you to ride me until I warn you that I'm about to cum, do you understand?" I asked, running the palm of my hand over her cheek. She nodded, my cock still in her mouth. I stepped back, my member sliding from her lips with a pop. I lay back down on the floor, letting my staff stand proudly in the air for a moment, before the ginger bombshell lunged forward and straddled me, sliding me into her. She was hotter than anything I'd ever felt, almost uncomfortably so, and so wet she left a puddle on my groin as she sat silently for a moment. Her eyes were tightly shut, and she appeared to be in a moment of sheer rapture. "Okay Sweetheart?" I asked, placing a hand on her side gently. She looked down at me and nodded.

"Yes, I'm just...It feels right. For the first time in my life...it feels right'' She smiled. She began to slowly rise and fall, clenching me between her thighs as she pulled me deeper. If it felt right to her I can't begin to describe what it felt like to me. She and Monica were truly a matched set, both beyond anything else I'd ever felt, but somehow evenly matched. I was quickly losing control, but felt no intervention from Monica.

"She needs to taste you...and it's been far too long since I have as well" I felt her whisper in my mind. I smirked and rocked my hips forward, flipping Berserker onto her back and pulling out of her. Monica slid in next to her and began kissing her, giving me perhaps the most sensual target I'd ever seen as their hands explored the others breasts. I groaned and threw my head back, letting the release take me as I sprayed hot cum over my two beautiful wives. I slid down to the floor next to them as they began collecting my cum and feeding it to each other. I felt...whole. Even more than before perhaps. As though my heart was overflowing. I wrapped my arm around them and pulled them tight to me.

"I'd have your name beautiful vixen, if I'm to be wed to you" I smiled, stroking her thigh with a gentle hand. She smiled over at me happily, sucking cum from Monica's finger.

"Morrigan" she smiled a cum covered grin, before licking her lips clean and sliding in for a kiss.

"Well then Morrigan, dear wife, welcome home" I smiled.

Epilogue

Retirement suited the two superpowered beauties as they lounged casually around the pool of the floating fortress, hovering several hundred feet above the sardinian countryside. Ty swam laps around the pool, pausing occasionally to ogle his beautiful women or take a sip of sweet sangria. They'd tried to have a Honeymoon World Tour a couple years prior and been rudely interrupted by the TerAntulite Invasion. Then an unexpected but welcome pregnancy on the part of Morigan resulted in an adorable little ginger bundle of joy who was currently being tended to by the best nanny money could buy. They'd spent the day selecting the wine and a few choice ingredients for dinner as well as sampling some of the best local restaurants, before having a wonderful literal roll in the hay at an agriturismo. A more wonderful day, he couldn't fathom Ty sighed as he climbed out of the pool and shook the water from him in the mediterranean sun. He walked over the sprawling lounge bed the women inhabited and collapsed between them with an intoxicated smile.

"Happy my love?" Monica asked, feeding him a bite of local cheese tenderly. Morigan snuggled into his chest and let out a contented sigh. Ty nodded and chewed it up before kissing her dark crimson lips and then pecking Morigan's forehead. He smiled at his first wife and pulled her into an embrace as well, holding the two most beautiful women he'd ever known whom he loved more than life itself.

"Thanking my lucky stars for the day the two of you came into my life....Falling out of the sky"