All Comments on 'Falling Through the Ice Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peakmbpeakmbover 9 years ago

Nice story. Shame you decided to end it just as we get invested in their future. A return to the real world and comeuppance of a philandering husband would be nice to see, whether or nor Angela stays with John. Which of course she should. The question, can she heal his spirit as much as he has helped so far to heal hers? Would be good to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Something's missing

The BEST potential "scene" you omitted. It's almost like their was a story missing between part 1 and part 2. You omitted what would have been the BEST part of your story. Why? It doesn't make any sense.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 7 years ago
Television?

I thought I remember him telling her that he had neither satellite nor cable so the TV was only good for watching movies. Yet you wrote that they just happen to catch a live news broadcast about her (even though she had been missing quite a while already) during the minute or two where they are putting a movie in to watch. That brief broadcast clears up all question as to whether he had been cheating with his secretary. Pretty convenient; no? Did you just not feel like putting any effort into this story at all?

Sexytime28Sexytime28about 5 years ago
Good, very good but too short!

I loved this story,

Absolutely loved it!

Would you be opened to some positive feedbacks though?

If not, that's ok! The story's uniqueness is worth a lot already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LMAO, BiotechGirl has the right of it. Way to fail.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous