All Comments on 'Fallout 03: Assumptions'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago
Only state that mattered is nevada

If they only had sex there then that is where intentional transmission was.

Premise is silly.

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

ST you never disappoint with any of your submissions; this is another gem in the collection. Live long, prosper and keep writing!

penneydog55penneydog55about 3 years ago

Wow!

It's written well!.....I won't dispute that!.... Struth!... HIV & Covid 19 what's next..

My heart goes out to all!.. Get well soon wishes and prayers,

to all infected by these diabolical viruses & diseases that KILL US

5 Stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🐕‍🦺

Bebop3Bebop3about 3 years ago

So, Rhonda was cognitively impaired? Is that the crux of the story? She had a weekend fling with another man taunting her husband the whole time because... she saw a photo of him having dinner with someone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You are a tremendous author

I only pass one bit of advice:

Stop using old warn-out clichés like "Once-bitten-twice-shy" I am sure that you could come up with something unusual (like "We were both skittish about new relationships".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please keep this series going

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

It's so pathetically stupid it's not even The slightest bit believable if you are drunk or stoned.

It's not that the wife's infected with martians slut ray.... it's like the South African version of The The Martian slut ray.

Why would she not think for 1 second that Gerald might have HIV and it's worth Asking 2 questions that could save the rest of your life?

Just a pathetically stupid braindead story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written story line

But I find the intentional transmission of HIV to be such a repugnant crime that 20 years in the can isn't long enough. And while his ex-wife deserved the divorce, she didn't deserve the disease. The whole idea gives me the willies.

3 stars for the story - 4 stars for the writing.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Another great read. No one died (yet) and he came out of it a winner. I always love it when I see you have posted another story. Keep it up! 5 stars

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
oh

cool a somewhat new one, sweet. ty for the read well at least a bit of a new version of the HIV btb that is

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

No surprise from the master saddletramp1956. Perfectly executed, of course. Quick read, and satisfying to those who crave blood after a cheating incidence. One nitpick...this is the 3rd or 4th Lit.com story I have read where someone had to pay off the balance on a credit card before canceling it, Way not necessary. I worked in the business for decades. You only need to cancel the plastic then make payments on the balance as per contract.

Can't wait for the next story.

Buck1974Buck1974about 3 years ago
True hero

What more can I say the amount that you have written. And you actually check facts makes you a true hero. Just look at this fact that there is loads of other writers that keep on writing about how good casual sex is . But they forget about the downside of it . And you being a true hero I’m so glad that you brought it up to our attention. It might be great to have these so called affairs but they will always come at a cost . And you my friend just pointed out one of the biggest ones . So thank you for sharing your stories with me and others you are truly blessed at writing fantastic stories. And please look after yourself over there don’t want you getting a virus lol .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
One of my fave

Yep saddletramp1956 doesn't disappoint me. Thanks saddletramp1956

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story

Scores 5/5

m8rvlah15m8rvlah15about 3 years ago
When we are nitpicking

Didn't the crime of "intentional HIV exposure" happen in Las Vegas, Nevada?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Juvenile, borderline shaggy dog story. The only things missing were the team of ninjas and the super model in the sports car wait for him at the end.

And that’s not what jump the shark means. What you meant was jump the gun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why would she have to telecommute for work?

HIV is not like the Coronavirus: you cannot breathe it onto someone.

lukeshortlukeshortabout 3 years ago
Good Story

What does "jump the shark" mean? I have seen this before in stories on Literotica. Is this some new meaningless term that the younger generation invents? The term "jump the gun" refers to a false start in a race where a starter gun is used. "Jump the shark" is nonsensical. Still, good story. 4*

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago
Well done Saddletramp.

You've certainly been busy lately. But your quality is always high, so thank you. Just a tad on the legal side of things: If the partnership is 50/50 and gets dissolved for cause, it does not mean that either partner takes over. The partnership assets are still owned 50/50 but one partner will have to buy out the other or, the "partnership" gets changed into another legal entity and is sold as a going concern or broken up. Funds split 50/50.

Sorry for being pedantic. Cheers.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Very good, ST!

I'm really enjoying this new series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story saddletramp1956! Thanks for the read.

You know its easier to lie to someone then trying to convince someone they've been lied to..Classic case of Should have, would have , could have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

"For those who like to nitpick (and you know who you are), ..."

I guess I've been busted. You can heal wounds, but how do you heal scars?

Nitpicking aside, it was a good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good read and Jump The Shark

I liked it but wonder why Gerald would be willing to infect Rhonda? Getting revenge on his partner, OK, but why harm Rhonda? And this guy goes from no dates for a year to getting married again after a few months of dating? Too quick.

As for "Jump the Shark" I recall that from the TV show "Happy Days" where Fonzi water ski's over a shark. Hence Jumping the Shark. It has been used as a meaning of taking things too far or dragging it on too long. That episode is thought to have been the ending of the series. People stopped watching so the show got canceled.

I don't think it was well used in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Once Again!!

Another Saddletramp home run! You continue to get better with each of your stories. A writer with a flare for the unimaginable! Good luck and keep up the good work! Love to read more of your writings.

R D B

Memphis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quit jumping the shark

You need to learn the very important difference between "Jumping the gun" and Jumping the shark. One makes sense in the context of your story but the one you used doesn't. Still gave you 5 stars though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. I appreciate the stories where you don’t go over the top. Five.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Great human story from start to finish. I would have liked the motivation Gerald had for destroying his partner, but my curiosity didn't detract from the overall effectiveness of your story. Quick, easy reading I'm thankful for the privilege to be entertained by your work on a regular basis! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think there are laws in the UK about international infection but it applies to any dangerous disease.

Don't know about the US, but the drugs used here now allow for sex without fear of passing on HIV. Don't know the details of how long someone needs to be taking them before they get to that point and it is still a life sentence in as far as they need to take the drugs forever, or at least until they die.

You caught one of my bug bears... you ask someone to adviSe you and they will give you adviCe. Your MC followed his lolyer's adviCe.

darthdaxdarthdaxabout 3 years ago

Hey Mr. Saddle,

I gotta say I really dig your stories, and love the world you let me visit by reading your stories.

I'd like to try my hand at writing one someday. My problem is if i did it'd be waaayyy too short!

Like, came home early from work caught wife in bed with another man......

Hey, guard! Can I get another blanket?

See what I mean? But it makes my day when I see you've posted a new one. THANKS!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Good story, Mr Tramp. Thanks. Why do the cheaters always ask for forgiveness? They do something so egregious with some lame ass proof and expect to waltz back in saying I'm sorry and all is forgiven. Serious case of SFB = shit for brains.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Okay, I know it's ridiculous to expect common sense from cheating wives, but what's so unusual about having lunch with your business partner's wife? If the DID fuck, it was probably a motel quickie, not a weekend in Vegas, and discreet, not in your face.

/

He can spread rumors about him screwing the staff, which they will deny, and he has no proof.

/

Gerald is a real piece of work! First of all, unlike Rhonda, he presumably doesn't leap to conclusions, should have known that a dinner (nothing was said, so I assume nothing romantic happened) didn't mean the fucked. Second, if they DID, he had already cheated himself (not that cheaters believe in fairness!). Third, even if he wanted to give Ron HIV, why give it to Rhonda? What did she do to him?

/

Yes, HIV is now quite manageable. Magic Johnson has lived with it for 30 years, and there are even better treatments today. If the TV commercials are to be believed, there's a drug that can reduce the virus to undetectable levels, where you can even have sex.

/

Why didn't Rhonda think, "Better safe than sorry," and decide that MAYBE her husband was telling the truth, and use condoms?

/

@Odiouser, the point of paying it off is to pay it off using joint funds. If the funds are split, but the balance remains, the are BOTH liable for the balance, and if she doesn't pay, HE has to, to preserve his credit rating.

/

@Anonymous Re: "Jump the shark." Yes I was thinking the same thing.

/

@lukeshort, "jump the shark" refers to when something has outlived itself, and goes to ridiculous lengths to try to stay relevant. It comes from the old TV show Happy Days, where the Fonzie character, leather jacket and all, does a water ski jump over a tank of sharks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Low quality

I feel like your quality has dropped quite a bit lately with your saturation of stories. Take the time to read your own work reflect and make it better. There's hope for u but try to ground yourself in reality in these stories.. most men dont act like this. If my wife told me she was going to cheat on me like that. I would have kicked his ass and put her in her place too let the consequences be damned because real men dont lay back and let it all happen 3 stars

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Thing is, I can't buy into characters as blatantly braindead as Gerald and Rhonda, and so even the righteous retribution doesn't feel as satisfying as it should. These stories seem to be one-upping each other in the 'how can someone fuck up their lives in the dumbest way possible' challenge.

@lukeshort: 'Jump the shark' refers to a point at which a body of work is past its prime, and tries something ridiculous to be relevant again. It's from a scene in Happy Days where Fonzie jumps over a shark while waterskiing, and considering that episode came out in 1977, most of the younger generation probably aren't even aware of it. But yeah, it seems like a snafu, saddletramp definitely meant 'jump the gun'.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
When you assume

You make an “ass” out of “u” and “me”

DavidadDavidadabout 3 years ago

GET OFF MY LAWN, Great line from a great movie, now used in a great story by a great author. Thank you for the great read.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 3 years ago

Excellent Story!!r

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ST is right

Our wonderful state governments are reluctant to prosecute a very clear, and dangerous physical assault (intentional transmission). Just goes to show how much political power the sodomite lobby has and how little character politicians have.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Good as always. I almost need to feel sorry for a wife like that... almost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
jump the shark

this comment was the result of an episode of Happy Days TV show. It was when the Fonz jumped over a shark while riding a jet ski....refers to an over the top event

Gmann006Gmann006about 3 years ago

How could any state not have laws against attempted murder, Wait I know the states that dont have laws against murdering someone with HIV are liberal states. The same states that let BLM burn thier cities to the ground

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I hope

You find catharsis soon

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Good story. Hey Lukeshort, "Jump the Shark" is from a Happy Days episode in 1977. When Fonzy literally jumped over a shark on water skis in Hawaii. The show went downhill from there. It was considered the thing that killed the show.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

I was hoping he was going to end his acceptance speech by announcing he probably wouldn't be winning any more awards. Then announcing that the reason why was because his wife had just told him she and his partner were going to Las Vegas for a weekend of sex and fun without his approval.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 3 years ago

wow.... a 3rd degree burn.

nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Superb!

A straightforward version of this particular trope. I think the best part of it was how he did what he had to do, and that she realized how badly she blew it.

One nitpick: if he and Gerald were business partners in an enterprise large enough to have multiple security guards, then they would have been incorporated in some manner. There is no way that he reverts to a “sole proprietorship” after getting rid of Gerald. “Sole proprietorships” do not have employees 😎

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

As usual, a GREAT, imaginative, well-written story!

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Another great story

By an awe inspiring writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I think sbrooks is having a melt down-

Get a grip.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great story

Saddletramp does it again. Rhonda keeps.saying that she is sorry. Too little, too late

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Another good one Saddle Tramp! Looking forward to the next one.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago
Not an end

She should have killed him for him killing her. Maybe a bucket of kerosene and a light. A flick of a Bic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kinda takin' BTB to a new level

Granted, as you wrote, HIV isn't the death sentence it was, but its significance makes the lack of any mention of how she's dealing with it in the epilogue rather puzzling.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Same old

Writing was great and it was an easy read. Story line certainly not unique as it seems to be more popular in recent times. Hiv was different and added a flair to the story.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

They both got the Saddletramp treatment lol. Five stars

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Liked it. Wrong category though I think.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I did enjoy it. It was a bit over the top If her husband and Judy were being followed eating together would have been the least of the photos Gerald would have.

So yeah, a bit nonsensical but a fun read. In a morbid sort of way.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Thanks ST

Well written entertaining story as always. It is complete fiction...but that's what I come here to read. There's quite enough hard truths and realisms on the news channels so you brighten my day.

Sak77Sak77about 3 years ago
Jumping the shark . . .

Dear author sir,

Jumping the shark =/= Jumping the gun.

Jumping the gun means to initiate an action before it's allowed or recommended that you begin. It comes from starting a race before the starter's gun is fired.

Jumping the shark means to do something that is ridiculous at the stage of a given situation. It comes from the TV series "Happy Days". The series was, for all intents and purposes, over and done with. It had run its run. But the producers went ahead and had Fonzie, riding his motorcycle, jump over a shark in a shark tank. It was an absurd attempt to capture some ratings, and an utter failure.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Not bad

Prob should have been set a number of years ago ,given the status of HIV these days. Prep can prevent getting hiv and in a. Hiv positive person can prevent them from spreading it. The anti vitals they have today not only prevent full blown AIDS but I believe prevent transmission. AiDS is a chronic disease, nit a life sentence.

The other thing is an HIV test using venous blood works 18 days to 45 days after exposure, Rhonda knows too fast.

Decent story,.is Gerald a dick.because he is angry at having hiv and wants to take it out on others? It also doesn't explain why Rhonda ,not gets angry, but immediately goes for revenge. Flying off the handle is one thing, but there needed to be some back story on why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Improper use of the phrase "jumped the shark"

I think you meant to say "jumped the gun", meaning the wife acted hastily, without thinking.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 3 years ago

You are way better than this story

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
One of ST56’s Better Tales

There have been more interesting ST56 stories but most of them are in the ST Universe of countless implausible happenings ... exceeding the limit of one whopper* per short story. The egregious (one) whopper in this account is to have a woman do sex-things that are extremely distasteful to her JUST to irk her Cheating (?) Hubby**!

* willful suspension of disbelief

** NEVER happen in ANY Universe in which women exist! I will only grant that she might lie about doing such after returning in order to piss of the offender.

5*

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

5*

I wonder if that lawmaker would feel the same way if it happened to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ONE THING ABOUT SADDLETRAMP'S WIVES

Every one of them is a hardcore bitch and a TRAMP. So how could the betrayed husbands possibly be surprised by their actions? I understand that this is just fiction but a good story should be believable. All three in this series had the same bitch with a different name or physical description doing the same thing and blatantly disrespecting her husband as if he doesn't count for shit and never has. Given those circumstances, how believable is it to have an intelligent man say that he thought they had a good marriage?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Superb!" - Sole proprietorships CAN have employees. It's probably rare since all profits AND liabilities pass through to the owner, so an LLC is safer, but it CAN happen.

chris73170chris73170about 3 years ago
another good one

another good fall out story with a plot twist this time. if you have the material to keep writing these go for it.

PeelercrabPeelercrababout 3 years ago
Sexually Transmitted Disease.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, 37 states still have laws criminalizing intentional HIV exposure.

Still? It should be a Capital Offence. It s what is wrong with the world today. Someone can kill you but you can can not kill them for doing so. Once upon a time you would read about syphilis and that was as bad as it gets. It was the Age of Aquarius. About 1980 it came to a screeching halt. Crabs, cap, and scabies became Herpes, VD Warts, and AIDS. Free Love was no longer free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Pole vaulting the megalodon

It's funny the author included jumping the shark in the story. The term started describing a popular show getting stale and devolving to ever crazier plots to regain viewership. Our dear author started out shark jumping and has escalated from there

DarkmantimDarkmantimabout 3 years ago

Another Good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jump the shark

Doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. It refers to adding a completely unnecessary and implausible gimmick to add excitement. It's from an episode of happy days where fonzie water ski jumps over a shark.

You do appear to be meaning jump the gun.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x, would you

Would you have sex with someone that had "manageable" HIV?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous2 days ago

"I think sbrooks is having a melt down-"...

That or he forgot his meds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more misinformation

It's actually not that easy to get HIV, the risk is around 0.1% for each sex act if there's no protection (a bit higher for anal), please adjust the story so it conveys actual facts.

Though I agree that it's both criminal and monstrous to not disclose it to a potential sex partner.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 3 years ago

/shrug, boring and predictable from the first paragraph but I read to the end hoping. Nope.

Lashman89Lashman89about 3 years ago
Good old Saddletramp

Nice job. Minor grammar point, but it's "Rhonda and me" not "Rhonda and I."

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 3 years ago
As always, a great story.......

They just don't listen. Unfortunately, all too often the good guys get burned. Collateral damage. Good save on his part. 7 stars; the stroke altered my math skills. ( heh,heh,heh) The Bear approves. Looking forward to the 4th part.

The BEAR

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

I just don't understand why Gerald wanted to infect his friend and business partner with HIV via the wife Rhonda? Why did Gerald hate him?

YvesmiYvesmiabout 3 years ago
Not very good

Very predictable, no emotions, always the same pattern: Evil or stupid wife, great guy wronged, calls in the army.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nothing to be shocked

Beginning the story is quite interesting but towards the end it becomes predictable and the ending is a bit of stale. Meeting with the ex wife to talk???? Too little too late for that.

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 3 years ago

I like most of your stories but the conversations between husband and wife were a little over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still have laws

You probably were not thinking about it the way I am BUT in the Notes: You wrote 37 states still have laws criminalizing intentional exposure to HIV. Frankly I think that all 50 states should have laws criminalizing intentional exposure, note I said intentional. HIV may not be the death sentence it was in 1980 but it is still a terrible disease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not good

This was way too pat on two critical points: 1) It is inconceivable that a man who knows he is HIV, especially at the level of a major businessman, would not tell partners, not use protection, or intentionally infect others . And, 2) any adult human, even a pissed-off wife, would stop in tracks upon hearing that a planned sex partner is HIV--might be doubtful but would check it out! / Yeah, those were literary devices for sketching a dashing story arc; but these defy credulity and cause the tale to flounder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

amazing how someone can take a decent idea of compounding a story and decimate it to literal garbage with three installments.

I had hoped for something better than the first, but it was the average for this site, so I "hoped" for more in future installments. Unfortunately, hope is like voting for a Democrat, you never get what you expect (I guess in good conscience, you can say much the same about republicrats as well).

I hate time wasters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again the author screwed up. Rhonda and Gerald had sex in Vegas which is a different state. Their state can’t prosecute Gerald since they did not have sex in their state!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love reading your stories which I think are some of the best in the internet.What I don’t get is all the anonymous comments that think it’s a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is easily the best of this series so far .

Well done .

Five stars

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This is a great series, the storyline showing Rhonda being so stupid an gullible was really sad. If she had only listened to her husband. Now she has sacrificed every thing, her marriage and probably her life due to HIV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strangely, we have no laws at all against intenional exposing someone to covid which could kill them faster then aids, uh go figure.

Good story, nice writing as usual.

Wish it was fleshed out a bit more. Why did the partner he knew so long turn evil?

Why was the wife whom you would think the husband knows do something so stupid because o a dinner picture?

Still the story got the job done. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those dismissing HIV/AIDS as being manageable and treatable ignore the fact that the drugs cost tens of thousands of dollars per month. That Magic Johnson has survived 30 years is a testament to his wealth to afford the drugs and his celebrity status allowing him to be first in line for treatment. Also, the HIV death rate is suppressed. People with HIV may succumb to other maladies, but they wouldn't have the other disease if their immune system had not been compromised by HIV.

@Anonymous 20 days ago..... Covid is not nearly as deadly as HIV to those not having other pre-existing conditions. The median age of death in the U.S. from covid remains 72, with most of the dying elderly having been diagnosed with something else such as diabetes, heart disease, severe asthma, sickle cell anemia, cancer, circulatory and artery/vein problems, etc. I'm 70 and am not callous toward the elderly. The probability of death from covid for those under 30 is statistically zero. There are deaths under age 30, but the death rate is under 00.5%. Overall, the death rate for all INFECTED persons has been 1%. Plus, there is a vaccine. The vulnerable should protect themselves via vaccine, masks, and social distancing. People who know they are infected should stay home - like they should for other respiratory diseases like seasonal flu. If you have an underlying condition, get vaccinated. If truly healthy, weigh the risk of vaccine side effects vs odds of dying from the disease. Covid is not as deadly as polio or smallpox to the general population. People under 60 should not be forced to risk the substantial side effects to allow those my age to survive an additional year or two.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

"Strangely, we have no laws at all against intenional exposing someone to covid which could kill them faster then aids, uh go figure."

/

Sure if they are

1) over 70

2) morbidly obese and in congestive heart failure, or say

3) missing half their skull after crashing their motorcycle

.

But for someone under thrity in good health HIV will still kill you quicker

Old_LionOld_Lionover 2 years ago

I love your Writing BUT it is hard to be invested in a story this short. Please make your stories longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us, I’m still waiting for the good to happen to me… anyone.. no, well then guess I’m cursed.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Jumping the Shark" - 1) It wasn't a Jet-Ski or motorcycle, it was water skis. 2) Contrary to popular belief, it didn't signify the decline of "Happy Days," the show had years of success after that.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Lessons to be learned, never assume, never jump to conclusions and you have to trust your partner until proven you can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For lujan 2019 and other anonymous posters. 211547 Americans under 65 have died from Covid. The majority of those were unvaccinated. Over 65 results are different due to weakened immune systems and the severity of other problems. Covid has killed a shit truck load more people than hiv. It will be over a million by the end of the month.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
5313 Followers
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES