All Comments on 'False Alarm Ch. 07'

by Lightbrown24

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Why send a Bitchie man to do your dirty work?

I have to ask why did Sam send his Bitch over??? Prez Hilton is right he came over starting shit. I wish that wine glass would of reached the back of his head. Although Niala and her girlie were the voice of reason. Hell I would of been her other friend Miko... Just shoot and aim...FIRE!!! Austin and Niala are going to be great but, I get the feeling Sam and his friend are going to try and do some damage before peace sets in.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
OH YES!!

i've been eagerly waiting 4 this update & u didn't disappoint!

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Love it!!!

Love this story sooo much! All the characters seem loke they could be real. I'm glad Austin and Niala are back together and it seems Josh likes Ash more than he lets on. I hope Sam doesn't cause problems, but I know something is going to happen before they declare their love for each other. Can't wait for the next chapter - great writing!!!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
Thanks

Great update so happy to have seen it looking forward to see what happens next please update again real soon thanks!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
SHe

deserves her happiness with Austin and the sooner she ends All ties with Sam the better off they will be.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Haters need to say on the hater side of the street

So glad your back and loving the direction o this story!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Glad they are together ....but Sam is worrying me. Look forward to reading more.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 12 years ago

Good for Austin and Niala, but Sam and his friend are messy. I hope that they don't caus trouble. Great story--look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Chapter

So happy for the update. Looks like Sam still can't take a hint and his friend is a loser. Hope Niala and Austin make it together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more more more plzzzzz

more more more plzzzzz... this was great i wonder wat is going to happen or whats nit going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

She may want to tell Austin that she met up with Sam after their blowup. Sam is the type that will use that coffee outing to make Austin jealous. Sam is like a school girl, he need to let it go.

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

Great work. I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter.

CAColemanCAColemanover 11 years ago

When r u going 2 update this story? Please update soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

I just read all the chapters you have back to back and WOW! Yes you have horrible grammar errors in there but girl this story is amazing! When its completely edited this will be a wonderful storyline! I have fell in love with Austin and Niala with the way you described them and i hope Sean can become a more developed character!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

its just pure evil to leave the story stuck here... EVIL, lol I need more

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Really Good Story

Need some more please. I really want to see Austin kick Sam's a$$. Loved the 'Something New' reference. Would like to see where this characters go. Not to be a downer but you need to enlist a proofreader and an editor. I noticed some interchanging in the names and some grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah. I think you are going to need to finish this!

This is a wonderful story. Complete complete!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
thats not all

I need more, please

Timochka69Timochka69over 1 year ago

Waiting for the rest of the story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous