All Comments on 'Falsely Accused Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 6 years ago
Anyone hear that?

Anyone else at the end of the chapter start to hear in their head the theme song from Law and Order? This is by far not a bad thing.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NO MATTER WHAT HAD HAPPENED BEFORE

it all comes down to some ones else decision, TK U MLJ LV NV

hpinghpingover 6 years ago
Next chapter please

WifeWatchman, you kept us hanging on a high cliff, I hope you will post the next chapter real time soon...

Good reading though, I think that the prosecution will be blown away and that the enemies of Law and Order will be hanged out to dry, preferably on a short rope...

Thanks for the story.

BigDog167BigDog167over 6 years ago
Loved it

But really, really hate cliff hangers thrown in where they are not needed. You are a much better writer than to use such cheap tricks.

ranger86ranger86over 6 years ago

Cliffhanging dick lol

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
YES - a cliffhanger

WW, you are so wonderfully wired to the pulse of your readers! Please remember that pulse-rate is very high right now and will be till you 'release' your verdict! Can see KXTC drooling for the shoe to drop!

Thank you so much, I think!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boat Load of Crowbars, Please

With all the "baddies" identified to date think we humble readers should be armed with crowbars to assist in the annihilation of them all! Then again maybe not. Possibly there could be a rash of smashed keyboards and monitors!

Please tell us you've uploaded Chapter 6 and that it is the "Conclusion" of this tale. At least then we, your faithful readers, would know you have done what you can to mitigate the suspense created by the "cliff-hanger" YOU'VE written, WW!

Now we are at the mercy of the "gods" responsible for posting to the site! Am grateful this is early in the week which brings with it a higher likelihood of seeing the next installment without incurring a weekend delay.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

WifeWatchman

you are a great author

.

.

.

and very evil for the cliffhanger

write faster

by the way love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
superlative

I've been following this avidly and this particular story and its connection to the widening circle of story threads is fascinating to follow. Very good work please keep it coming

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

Chapter 6 is submitted.

Glad everyone is enjoying the story. Of course anyone who reads my stories know I love putting in the cliffhangers, especially on the chapter before the solution. And admit it, you all really love the cliffhangers, too. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Cook, Carnes, Hardwood, Woodburn, Harlow and the others are lucky Crowbar didn't have more free time on his hands or they might have lost their positions with some of them facing prison time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful writing

I have really enjoyed reading and currently, rereading all of ww's stories. This one is particularly good and dramatic and all the more wonderful as I had the feeling in early summer that ww was at an impasse or still had to imagine where all this would go.

There are many deep charecters throughout. We get to know them. They reappear and we get to know them better. They are cops or detectives, professors or business people and their reletive intelligeces are believable.

There are many contradictions that I appreciate. Several areas of deep corruption in USA life sre brought up including feminism vs machoism, abuse vs liberty, police violence as a matter of one commanders choice vs clear examples of our legal code. American football is glorified while its essential corruption is laid bare. Everyone screws everyone else but nobody has that current scourge, std's. Minorities are described as equal but rarely mix outside of work or sex. The university is deeply corrupt. American belief in money above all else is celebrated in a way that truth of our corruption is shown but in a way that makes us all cheer on whether rep or Dem. politicians who represent one direction are described as being of the other party. I enjoy these contradictions as I enjoy certain obscure vocabulary and poetic moments. Quite a pageant. And all that sex make me wish I were a ficticious charecter! Oh, and an America without botox or face lifts? Come on!

The battle of Carlow in Ireland was the stuff of legend as was this battle wit harlow. A story worthy of the bagpipes. Kev

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Goodness me! I'm an old lady with CHF, among other ailments, and this particular cliffhanger nearly did me in! 😁 This series is one of your best. While I'm waiting for your current work, I'm rereading your oeuvre, a joy on its own. Beginning "Fire in the Embers" now. I recommend that all your readers do the same. Thank you for sharing your gift, WW.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
SURE.......

Make us all wait! Grrrŕr. Very good story and a good cliffhanger !

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
I MUST agree that this is a WONDERFUL tale!

The one thing that I have reservations about is allowing Harlow and "her" "group" of UNLAWFUL IDIOTS to remain tainting the beautiful air with their continued breathing! It is my deepest hope that our Iron Crowbar will FULLY uncover the extent of the conspiracy that is endangering the very lives of most of the citizens of that entire STATE! Shove a red crowbar up ALL of their backsides until it appears on their tongues! Yes, I am more than a little peeved about the actions of these "people".

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

How can you leave it like that???

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read a lot of court room drama. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES