Familiar Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Oliver shouted, pulling her towards him and glaring at her, causing Lilah to gasp in surprise. "I'm not a boy! I'm a man! My- My own man! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!"

Lilah looked up at him through her lashes, and he felt her body against his. He swallowed. "A man," she repeated, lips curling back into a smile. "A big strong man, who doesn't need a woman, mmm?" She asked, reaching down to stroke his groin. Almost instantly, his cock re-tented itself. Lilah gripped him through his pants and he throbbed, penis already drooling a trickle of pre-cum into his underwear. He groaned softly. It felt so good-

She stroked slowly, massaging him. His words scattered in his head. "You're certainly a man, Oliver. But your own man? Who doesn't need anyone? It feels like you need *something*, Oliver. Feels like you need me," she purred. Her fingers tugged, and his zipper made a crisp sound as it pulled downward. Her fingers snuck themselves inside his fly and stroked him through his briefs. "Need me to take care of you. Need me to set you free."

Oliver closed his eyes and sighed, his straining cock stealing away his words as the blood that pumped furiously in anger moments before was drawn into the sucking whirlpool of his loins and the insistent teasing of Lilah's fingers. "I don't... need..." he whispered, trailing off. Lilah kissed his chin before carefully kneeling down onto the carpeted floor in front of him. She smiled up at him wickedly and unsnapped his pants, before hooking her fingers in the waistband of both them and his underwear and pulling them down to his knees. His cock was drawn downward before springing back up again, almost slapping Lilah in the face as it throbbed red and angry, pointing upwards slightly in the cool air.

Lilah cooed and tickled a fingertip down the underside of his dick, tracing the vein. Oliver's jaw sank and he closed his eyes, hips tilting forward slightly. Up and down that single fingertip slid, making his aching penis leak like a poorly set faucet. But it wasn't until he felt the tip of her tongue, that slippery soft tongue brush up against him, licking the underside and over the tip to lap up the pre-cum beading there that he broke down and moaned, eyeballs rolling up into their sockets despite being tightly shut. She slowly licked him, swirling her tongue around the swollen crown and it's sensitive underside, while her fingertips and nails lightly caressed and scratched his aching swollen balls. He felt his body lock up, standing stiffly with his back arched, his entire world reduced to the genitals Lilah was now playing with. Nothing but an engorged male member for her to play with.

Her lips and tongue tickled their way up and down either side of him, as she hummed softly between kisses and licks. Even with his eyes shut, he knew her vibrant purple lips were leaving colorful marks on him, posting her ownership for the world to see. It made him ache even harder, and his dick bobbed upwards slightly as it brushed against her cheek. Lilah giggled, sucking lightly on either of his balls.

Oliver's head spun and he felt himself begin to teeter. Lilah gripped his hip steadily with one hand while the other wrapped itself around his twitching spire, slowly stroking him up and down. "Maybe we should move to the bed," she whispered, tugging on his penis with smooth strokes. His head wobbled up and down, nodding in agreement. With a soft rustle Lilah rose from her knees and led him, literally by his dick, across the room to the bed.

He fell back onto the mattress, limbs a tangled mess as his arms flailed limply and Lilah tugged off his shoes and underwear. Twisting on the bed, he suddenly felt scratchy and hot, and pulled at his shirt until he could wrestle it off and throw it aside. He laid there panting, trying to catch his breath, and felt Lilah's shadow looming above him. He opened his eyes and stared.

Lilah grinned down at him, standing at the edge of the bed and once more running a single teasing fingertip up and down the length of his shaft. Leaving his dick alone for a moment, she reached behind herself and unzipped the back of her witches robe, twisting around with it a bit before pulling it off over her head. Underneath she was clad in a plain black bra that held cupped her ample chest in tantalizing mounds, and rather simple underwear with attached garter belts that held her stockings. Obviously, she hadn't been expecting 'company' over - but Oliver didn't care. She may as well have been standing there in the raciest lingerie ever crafted by man or god, he felt his dick surge at the mere sight of her almost naked.

Lilah's cheeks reddened slightly and she grinned at his reaction, watching his penis bob in the air like an appendage reaching out for her. She leaned over the bed, resting her elbows on the mattress, and brushed her lips tantalizingly over the tip of his penis all while maintaining eye contact. Oliver bit his lip and shivered as she kissed his penis gently, almost chastely. Then, she wrapped her soft purple lips around his crown like the most wonderful cock pillows that ever existed and sucked.

It was just a small one, but Oliver almost crumpled in on himself, gripping the sheets tightly and moaning. Lilah purred around him and sank her lips down his length, brushing a slowly expanding tidemark of purple down his meat. Inside her mouth, her hot tight suckling little mouth, her tongue swished back and forth across the sensitive underside of his penis, sending arcs of pleasure shooting up his spine that made him choke and buck like his brain was being asphyxiated. Everything was amplified and felt so incredibly sensitive, so amazingly sexy.

Humming softly Lilah started to bob her head up and down, sinking a little lower each time. Oliver could only roll his head back and stare at the ceiling, the pentagram painted here seeming to warp as his world spun. Amazing, nerve scorching pleasure sang through him. The most amazing blowjob he'd ever had, so simple and delicate but his body was roaring as if he'd been drugged. But he knew that was impossible. There was no drug but Lilah. And as her lips reached the hilt of his cock and her tongue snaked out to lick his balls his toes curled and his eyes rolled up into his sockets and his toes curled in their socks and-

And still he couldn't cum. Oliver had to will himself not to cry as pleasure and frustration washed over him in equal measure.

Lilah slid him carefully out of her throat with a small gasp, lips making an audible pop as she pulled away. "Oliver?" she panted, licking him clean and looking up at him with concern. "What's wrong?"

Oliver whimpered, squirming under the assault of her tongue. "You... don't... I can't..." he babbled, his brain sparking like a dying machine. Lilah looked at him thoughtfully for a moment before kissing the bottom of his shaft one final time, muttering "silly boy" into his flesh as she rose from between his legs.

Sliding onto the bed with him, she stretched out onto the mattress beside him and reached down to grab the waistband of her underwear, snapping off the garter belt catches and squirming around to get her panties off. "You poor dear, you're still resisting-" she chuckled, stroking his forehead soothingly like he was a child. She sat up beside him and took his penis on one hand, gently stroking it as she brushed his hair. "You have to let go. Stop holding back. You have to want me, like your body knows it does. Here- get me ready for you," she murmured, before moving to straddle his face.

Oliver barely had time to splutter the beginning of an argument before she sank down on-top of him, his response muffled by her soft pussy pressing against his mouth. Almost reflexively, he found himself kissing and licking, without even thinking about the fact he was doing it. He groaned into her and she whimpered softly, wiggling down against his face and grinding against him. "That's it, that's a good boy... taste me, eat me... lick your Witch mistress..."

Oliver groaned, reaching up to grip her hips tightly, feeling the softness there. He dug his fingers into it, groping her thighs and ass, tongue lashing and swirling and stabbing inside of her almost frantically as she mewled and gyrated atop his head. His cock, swollen and needy, bobbed in the air alone for the moment as he feasted on her cunt. She was trimmed, but covered in a soft down of hair. She tasted amazing, better than (the admittedly few) women he'd had the chance to use his mouth on before. He had no way of knowing if that was something genuinely different, or an affect of whatever magic afflicted him. All he knew was he was suddenly desperate to eat her out, like a man dying of thirst. Lilah clutched his head and moaned, thighs clasping around his ears. She was almost gushing juices very quickly, lubricating under his haphazard but enthusiastic assault on her pussy.

She had to steady herself and forcibly rise from his face, leaving him flushed and panting. She was red cheeked herself, thighs trembling as she bit her lip. "Ohhh you're really good at that, you're going to be SUCH a good familiar... just gotta... break you in..." Shivering, she slid back down Oliver's body, sitting up to straddle his hips. His cock, engorged and proud, stood up straight before her resting against her lap. He was in such a state that the tip reached up to her tummy, and she looked down at him with an almost drunken grin and stroked him with her palm.

"Lilah - please," Oliver begged, not sure what for, but needing whatever it was in a bad way.

With a soft giggle, she rose up on her knees, teasing his tip at her now wet and engorged entrance. She dragged the tip back and forth against her lips, the hot flesh gripping and clinging to him as it slid up and down, like sticky taffy. Oliver rubbed her thighs and moaned, tossing his head back and forth on the bed. Finally, Lilah decided to stop teasing him, and pressed his swollen crown against her entrance. With a soft cooing moan, she pushed him inside and slowly sank down his length.

Oliver dug his fingers into the meat of her thighs and moaned, feeling himself throb powerfully inside her. Like everything else about her, it was the most amazing pussy he'd ever felt. It gripped him like it was made for him, and as he stretched out and flexed inside her, he could feel her insides ripple and heard her breath catch. "That's a good boy," she husked, pressing down till he was hilted inside of her and rolling her hips, "that's a good familiar."

Oliver groaned, feeling that familiar pressure well up inside. Slowly, she rocked her hips on-top of him, her breasts jiggling slightly with the motion. Reaching up behind herself, she unhooked her bra and let them hang free, leaning over him to drape them over her face. Oliver enthusiastically nuzzled each of her tits and lapped at the nipples. She moaned and gripped his hair, holding his face to her chest as she rode him.

Everything was relaxed, slow, and unctuous - but filled with pressure. His dick was harder than it had ever been in his life. Everything about him was primed to cum at any moment. "Stop resisting," she whispered, twisting and rolling her hips, making his eyelids flutter. "You need me. You love me. Accept me, embrace me," she hissed, fucking herself on his length harder. Oliver gurgled and gripped her ass tightly, fingers digging into the globes of her pert bottom. It was so good. It felt so good. Did he love her? He'd only met her 20 minutes ago, if that. But it felt so good, he couldn't imagine a world without her. Imagine a world not being inside of her. Couldn't imagine going on resisting, not cumming, not offering himself up to her again and again. He wanted relief. He also wanted her. Needed her.

Trembling like a leaf, Oliver finally erupted inside her like a geyser, the last vestiges of his mental block slipping away. Lilah let out a pleased gasp and tightened around him, pussy fluttering as the feeling of his heat blooming inside of her tipped her over. She could feel their union through their conjoining, his surrender to the magic that bound him as her familiar. His mana joining with hers, pouring out of his loins given freely. Bucking and squirming beneath her rocking and jiggling form, Oliver came and came, his weeks worth of tension pouring away into the sucking channel of Lilah's womanhood.

Oliver's eyes rolled up into his head, turning white before they slammed shut, and he came himself into unconsciousness - still sucking reflexively on Lilah's teat. As he slept, he had no dreams, only a peaceful and enveloping warm blackness.

--

12