Familiar Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting closer to my elder cousin over the weekend.
1.9k words
4.29
16.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************************

Thank you for reading my very 1st story. This is the second chapter in the series. Do give the first chapter a read before diving into this one.

***************************

My morning routine with my sister Anna in the bathroom continued for sometime. I would purposely try to walk in on her, to watch her having a bath. She had a slim, slender body with her perfectly curvy olive tits and tiny but tight ass. She always kept her pussy shaved and it was pink and smooth. My sister wouldn't mind occasionally giving me a hand/blowjob.

Then one weekend my parents were gone to attend a wedding in another city and Anna was away on a college camping trip. However, my elder cousin Katie, would be coming over to keep me company!

Katie was 25 years old and worked as a high school teacher. She was a very busty woman and always loved to tease me. She had massive tits that would hang over her belly. No matter what clothes she wore her breasts would always be stretching the fabric, looking ready to bust open. Usually, she wore low cut t-shirts that would expose her long cleavage running down her chest.

So, my parents and sister left for the weekend, leaving the house all alone with me and Katie. It was nighttime, and Katie was sitting one the couch wearing a bathrobe.

I had come downstairs to grab some chips and I called out to her, "Hey Katie, you want some chips?"

I didn't receive a reply so I went over to see what was up. I discovered Katie had fallen asleep on the couch, the TV still playing in the background. I quietly shut the TV and that's when I noticed something.

Her bathrobe had come loose and it was slightly exposing her left boob. I knew it was wrong to stare at your cousin sister's boob but I was captivated by it. An idea gets in my head. I double check to make sure she is sleeping. After I am sure, I lean over the couch and try to pull open the bathrobe further.

It comes loose, exposing her massive left titty and a bit of her pinkish red areola is visible. My penis starts shooting up and bulging through my pajamas. I wanted to masturbate right there and cover her huge tits with cum.

I couldn't move my eyes away from my cousin's half exposed breast. Without me realizing, my hand goes in my pajamas and I start stroking my rock-hard 6" dick.

I start thinking about how her tits jiggle through her t-shirt every time she walks. I fantasize of fondling her tits and playing with them. Maybe even putting my dick in the middle of the two. In barely 30 seconds, I end up cumming. I try to hold my moan in, as I end up dirtying my pajamas with wet cum.

"You could barely even last a minute, brother" my cousin says suddenly as she opens her eyes.

I jump as I realize she wasn't sleeping and knew everything I was up to. I felt ashamed and humiliated.

"Aww, looks like you've wet your pants." she starts laughing as I stand there embarrassed with one hand in my pajamas.

"Don't worry I won't complain to your parents. I know how horny teenagers get all the time."

She laughs, as she covers up her tits and leaves the room.

A mix of feelings took over me and I wanted to humiliate her in the same way.

The next morning, I decide to play a prank on my cousin. I quietly stood outside my cousin's bedroom waiting for her to wake and up and go for a bath. When I hear the bathroom door in her room close, I move in.

I decided to hide all her clothes. Since she was just staying for a few days she had only bought a small suit case. I grab all the clothes lying around in her room, dump them in the suitcase and hide them. In this way she would be forced to come out of the bathroom naked and then I would have a laugh.

Now for the last part. I had to grab her bathrobe which was hanging inside the bathroom. I quietly try the bathroom door and luckily it wasn't locked. So I open the door to a slight crack, and peep inside. I could see the bathrobe hanging on a hook nearby. I quickly swoop my hand in, grab the robe and shut the door.

After sometime my cousin realizes that her bathrobe was missing. Since I was the only one at home she starts shouting my name from inside that bathroom. I sit outside waiting for her to open the door.

Getting no reply she steps out of the bath, completely naked and dripping with water.

I now had a full view of her busty naked body. Her milky white tits were huge but firm as they hung from her chest, bouncing up and down with every step she took. Her pussy was dripping with water and covered with hair. Her ass was as large and round, as her boobs.

She immediately makes to run for her suitcase but realizes it is missing. She tries to cover her naked body with her hands but it's useless because of how busty she is. She sees me standing and laughing and soon realizes what's going on. She does not look happy about this.

"Just you wait, you think you're smart! Like watching your cousin naked? I'll give you naked." saying so she makes a dash at me.

I am too stunned to move as my 25-year old cousin runs at me completely naked. She tackles me to the ground, her massive boobs slapping me in the face. I am lying flat on the bedroom floor, with my sister lying on top of me. I couldn't move from underneath her.

I was pale and lean while my cousin was physically larger and stronger than me.

She starts forcefully removing my clothes. First she removes my pants and then literally tears away my t-shirt and throws it far away. I try to resist but it's of no use. Now both of us are naked. Our bodies are touching and my rock solid dick is nudging against my cousin's ass, as she continues to squat on me and completely dominate me.

A simple prank was turning into something entirely different.

"You like staring at my tits, don't you?" she says.

She dangles her huge tits in my face, completely smothering me with her soft flesh.

While I had difficulty in breathing I was still loving every moment of it.

"Ok, I am sorry. I won't play such a prank on you again. Please let me go." I beg her. "Ohh no no no, we are only just getting started here." Katie says.

Now she is squatting on my face. So that her wet, hairy pussy is on my mouth. She holds my head by the hair and pushes it forward into her pussy.

"Lick that, lick it nicely!" she starts moaning deeply.

Seeing no other choice, I start obediently licking her cunt with my tongue. Her pussy smells and tastes amazing. It's warm and hairy and dripping with her juices. Her moans get more aggressive. She starts grinding her ass and hips on my face. Her orgasm reaches a crescendo as she moans one last time.

She squirts all over me, completely wetting my face and hair with her juices. I feel very dirty and horny.

"Ohh, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. My boyfriend would never go down on me like this."

I wanted to humiliate her but instead had gotten completely dominated by my cousin.

She finally moves from on top of me. She lies flat on the ground next to me, looking completely exhausted from her orgasm.

But my dick was still begging for some action and I knew this was my only chance.

"Now, my turn" I say as I sit on top of her. I am quite tiny compared to her and it feels like climbing on top of a giant.

My cousin doesn't protest so I decide to fulfil my sexual fantasy. I put my dick in the middle of her two boobs and start sliding them, up and down. My dick gets completely buried in her busty tits. It feels so good to have my rod massaged my the world's softest and smoothest pair of pillows. I was about to cum when my sister pulls away my dick ruining my orgasm.

"No, I want you to cum in my pussy." she says.

Well, I was happy to oblige. We decided to try doggystyle and I couldn't be happier. She flips over on all fours. Her boobs are dangling and almost touching the ground. Her ass is massive but firm.

My dick had stared going limp but looking at this scene it again starts throbbing. I insert my 6" dick in her large pussy. My whole dick slides into her warm and wet pussy. She again lets out a deep moan.

I start fucking her slowly, "Seriously, is that it? Can't you go any faster?" she teases me.

So I start pounding her even harder, every thrust making a clapping sound of my hips against her ass. Her boobs are swaying back and forth like crazy. Watching this makes me go even faster. She continues to moan and tells me to fuck harder.

She instructs me to grab her boobs and smack her on the ass.

I obediently grope her left boob from the back and start fondling it. While I smack her on the ass with my right hand. It leaves a red hand imprint on her hands. I give her nipples a flick and start pulling at them. Every time I smack her on the ass, she lets out a loud moan.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a huge gasp as my dick exploded inside my cousin's pussy. Wave after wave of hot, white cum shoot out of me, completely filling her cunt. Her pussy had started overflowing with cum. My body was shaking as I continued to hold my dick inside her warm pussy. I finally pulled out. My cousin was still moaning.

Both of us were completely breathless and we just collapsed on top of each other. We felt dirty and wet, as we were covered with each others juices. But we just lay there on the cold hard floor, enjoying each others body warmth.

"You cousin: are a very bad and naughty kid.", my cousin was telling me.

"And you are the world's best elder cousin!" I said gaily.

I was thinking about suggesting having a bath together, when both of us received the shock of our lives.

At that moment, the bedroom door opened and my real sister, Anna walked in on us, lying naked on top of each other.

"I thought I heard some noise--", she stopped in her tracks and stood there frozen.

While my sister had jerked me off in the past a couple of times, this was surely shocking even for her.

Turns out my sister Anna was back home a day early, from her camp.

***************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll soon be back with chapter 3!

***************************