Familiar Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of an incestuous incident between siblings.
1.1k words
4.22
34.2k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up on Monday morning 8 AM for yet another long day of school. I lay awake in bed thinking of the homework that I had completely forgotten to do and Mr. Peterson was surely going to give me detention for that. Dammit, I shouldn't have spent all the weekend playing CS:GO.

I am 18 years old and I live with my elder sister, who is 19 and my parents. We live in a two storey house in a pleasant neighborhood of New South-Ham. My parents room is on the ground floor, while me and my sister live on the first. We have our separate rooms but a common bathroom.

Anyways, I get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Usually, I wake up late and I have to take a rapid fast shower, so as to not be late for school. But today I had woken up early and there was some spare time. So, like all normal teenage boys I decide to masturbate.

I am standing naked in the shower area, thinking about Jessica's bulging boobs (she is a hot girl from school). Just imagining her boobs stick out through the school uniform gives me a hard on. My penis was achingly hard and I slowly start stroking it. At 18, I had an almost 6" long, slightly curved penis.

I noticed some movement from the corner of my right eye. I turned my head to face the bathroom door, my left hand still holding my penis. And I saw a figure standing in the doorway. My elder sister had walked in on me masturbating!

Shit! I should have locked the door. I tried to cover my naked body with a nearby towel but the look on her face said it all. She had seen me and knew exactly what I was doing.

Both of us were embarrassed. My sister was awkwardly standing at the door wearing a loose t-shirt and leggings, staring at the bathroom floor, not sure what to say. I was hoping she would leave but she just stood there. I had covered my penis with the towel but the bulge was still showing and it refused to subside.

Not sure what to say, I speak in a small voice, "Please don't tell Mom and Dad about what you just saw."

My sister finally recovering from the initial shock, says "Of course not! I am totally cool about this."

Both of us awkwardly stare at each other. Me and my sister used to be really close when we were small, but had grown apart in the past few years. We used to spend a lot of time together but now both of us had gotten busy with school and hanging out with her felt weird nowadays.

"Hey, since we are both getting later for school, want to get in the shower together? That way we can save some time and water.", she asks casually.

Umm, my elder sister wants to have bath with me?!

I stared at her uneasily, when a coy smile came across her face. I ask, "Why are you smiling?"

She shakes her head, "Ohh! Its nothing. Its just that your penis has grown a lot since I last saw you naked, little brother."

I tried ignoring her and gripped the towel harder around my waist.

"You know you can drop that towel, I've already seen everything as it is."

Reluctantly, I drop the towel. My sister comes closer to me. Her eyes stuck to my penis.

My sisters physical appearance had changed a lot in the last few years. Her body had gotten really curvy and she had also gotten tall. My sister always had a cute face but now she had the kind of face that made the boys at school drool i.e. if they could stop staring at her breasts and ass. She had the perfect sized breasts that weren't too large. But the curvature of her breasts was always visible even when she a wore a loose t-shirt. Her ass was also quite cute, especially when she wore tight jeans.

It was difficult not to have dirty thoughts about my sister but I had suppressed them because it was really wrong. But today all those thoughts had started resurfacing.

After seeing my penis, my sister asks me mischievously, "So, have you been with a girl, seen her naked?"

Unlike my sister I was fairly average looking and had pretty bad luck when it came to girls. I was still a virgin and had barely kissed a girl.

I reply shortly, "No."

"Aww, that's sad. Since I interrupted your masturbation, let me give you a hand and help you out."

I know I should have stopped her but things happened so fast in the moment I just froze.

She starts removing her t-shirt. She isn't wearing any bra inside and I can see her beautiful breasts. They are round and they bounce as she walks towards me. Her nipples are pinkish red and I can't take eyes off them.

One look at them and my penis starts throbbing. Any chances of it subsiding are now gone. I just stand there staring at my sister's bare chest as her hair falls over her breasts.

She sits down on the edge of the bathtub and calls me close to her. I should have refused but I give into temptation. My penis jutting straight out of my body, almost at chest level to her. I thought she was going to give me a blow-job but things never got that far.

She gently wraps her cold fingers around my warm penis. Her touch sends a sensation like no other throughout my body. Even as she begins to give it a few strokes I end up cumming. Loads of cum oozes out of me. Most of it landing on her hair and bare breasts. I am shaking and give out an audible moan. The bottom part of my body is on fireworks.

As I finally recover from my orgasm I notice all the cum on my sister and feel very ashamed. But my sister just gives out a small laugh.

Noticing my embarrassed face she says, "Its completely normal. Don't feel bad about it."

I just stood there, not sure what to say next.

She let go of my penis and I hurriedly try to leave the bathroom. She gets up and starts cleaning up all the cum in the sink.

At the door I say, "Thank you.".

My sister had just given me the best orgasm of my life and all I manage to say is a thank you.

My sister gives me sideways glance and says, "Don't worry, maybe next time you could return me the favor."

Damn, things just keep getting crazier. Little did I know this was just the start to a whole lot of craziness in the future.

As I left the bathroom, I realized I was once again late for school.