All Comments on 'Familiar'

by TickTockTokoloshe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
shyshenshyshenover 8 years ago
NICE

Very Nice!! Make More!! Make Them Fall In Love

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a hot story. I love the magical element to their story. Please write more of this

NormischellNormischellover 8 years ago
Awesome

This seems very well thought out, not just a randomly started story, which gives me hope that more chapters will be forthcoming! Eagerly awaiting the next one!

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
a great start

This story shows aspects of love, magic, dom/sub, and friendship. It is a very good way to start a good series. Would kindly like to see how you will take this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to seeing who the attacker is and where you will take their story.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
DRIVEL

It may be redundant to say this after my subject line, but, this was silly shit.

TickTockTokolosheTickTockTokolosheover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To everyone who commented, thank you very much for your support and interest. For those who did not enjoy the story, I apologise for your dissatisfaction, but please provide useful critiques so that I may improve to satisfy all readers. To those who did enjoy it despite its flaws, I really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start!

I'm interested to see how the characters and plot progress. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked this story

You did a good job creating both Solan and Lu-Rin - giving them distinct personalities and appearances - each feels like a real person. And I'll admit, as much as I'm curious about who is spying on Solan, I'm more looking forward to the adventures of Solan and Lu-Rin, seeing how they interact with each other.

I never thought of a familiar being created - always thought of them as being an animal, and turned into a familiar by a witch/wizard. But liked your concept of the wizard creating the familiar from himself. Good job, looking forward to the continuation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous