All Comments on 'Familiar'

by TickTockTokoloshe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked this story

You did a good job creating both Solan and Lu-Rin - giving them distinct personalities and appearances - each feels like a real person. And I'll admit, as much as I'm curious about who is spying on Solan, I'm more looking forward to the adventures of Solan and Lu-Rin, seeing how they interact with each other.

I never thought of a familiar being created - always thought of them as being an animal, and turned into a familiar by a witch/wizard. But liked your concept of the wizard creating the familiar from himself. Good job, looking forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start!

I'm interested to see how the characters and plot progress. Good start!

TickTockTokolosheTickTockTokolosheover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To everyone who commented, thank you very much for your support and interest. For those who did not enjoy the story, I apologise for your dissatisfaction, but please provide useful critiques so that I may improve to satisfy all readers. To those who did enjoy it despite its flaws, I really appreciate your suggestions. Thank you.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
DRIVEL

It may be redundant to say this after my subject line, but, this was silly shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to seeing who the attacker is and where you will take their story.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
a great start

This story shows aspects of love, magic, dom/sub, and friendship. It is a very good way to start a good series. Would kindly like to see how you will take this story.

NormischellNormischellover 8 years ago
Awesome

This seems very well thought out, not just a randomly started story, which gives me hope that more chapters will be forthcoming! Eagerly awaiting the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Such a hot story. I love the magical element to their story. Please write more of this

shyshenshyshenover 8 years ago
NICE

Very Nice!! Make More!! Make Them Fall In Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous