Families That Learn Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling my sensitive nipples between my fingers I answered, "I can't help it Uncle Larry. I have had those kinds of thoughts about you my entire life. You are so fucking handsome. I know you are my uncle but I want you so bad." And then I heard more rocks and debris hitting the side of the truck.

"Zoe listen, I love you and I appreciate that fact that you think I'm handsome but we can't do this. You are young and...yes sexy." I could tell he was hesitant to use that term. "That college back there must be full of guys your age who would jump at the chance to be with you."

"Yes, there are. And I had sex with a few of them Uncle Larry." Continuing the tease, I added, "Do you want me to tell you about them? How about the girls I was with? One of them kinda reminded me of Aunt Michelle."

Shaking his head very convincingly, he replied, "No Zoe. I don't want you to tell me about your sexual adventures in college. Your sex life should be a personal thing and not be shared."

"But you shared Aunt Michelle's sex life with me, or at least part of it. Wouldn't it be the same thing if I shared mine with you? You said we all have secrets."

I could tell he felt trapped. And, honestly, that's kinda how I wanted him to feel. I didn't want to be too aggressive but I also didn't want this chance to get away. I wasn't sure when or if I would ever have this opportunity again. I had surprised myself by how much I had already told him. I did want him. I had a feeling he wanted me too but was trying really hard to be my uncle and an adult. That's not what I wanted. I wanted to be on my back, legs spread lustfully as he took me like I imagined he could. The wet spot grew with that thought.

Then I had an idea. "Ok, Uncle Larry, let's play a game. You tell me a sex secret and then I'll tell you one, ok?"

He instantly started shaking his head no again, this time more determined. "That is not a good idea, Zoe. We should not even be having this discussion much less sharing intimate details about our sex lives."

But even as he tried to deny it, I could tell the idea intrigued him. I decided I would kick off the game and see where it went. "I had a threesome with two guys at college."

The truck swerved again as he looked wide-eyed at me. "Zoe, you have got to stop before I wreck this truck and kill us both." The bulge in his jeans told me he didn't really want me to stop.

We rode for several miles in silence. I slipped my shirt off of my arms and threw it into the sleeper. "If it's ok with you, I think I will ride like this a while. It's cooler this way." It was more a statement than a question. With that, I laid back in the seat with my boots on the dash and let the wind blow across my naked breasts. The wind also helped cool that wet spot that now coated the inside of my thighs and was almost certainly visible in the crotch of my shorts.

It must have been 30 minutes later he asked, "So...how was it?" My heart jumped into my throat. I had him. I think I had a mini-orgasm. I hoped he didn't see the slight shudder that ran thru my body. I knew exactly what he was asking but I wanted to hear him say it.

Pretending the question woke me I asked, "Sorry Uncle Larry. I guess I had dozed off. Did you say something.?

His face was flushed and the inquisitive smile on his face was cute. "I asked how was it...the threesome I mean." And then the road suddenly took his total concentration.

"Oh, Uncle Larry, it was so crazy. The guys were hot." I once again forgot who I was talking to in my excitement. I gave him more details than I sure he wanted to hear and ended with, "We must have gone at it for two hours. I had a gigantic orgasm when they both came in me at the same time." The shocked look on his face snapped me out of my daze of memories. I thought for a minute I had gone too far again.

Another long silence as the miles clicked by. "So...you do anal?" He was able to actually look at me this time when he asked. I wasn't sure how much more the zipper in his jeans would stand.

"Yes, I do. Don't you?" I tried to sound like I thought everyone did, even though I knew otherwise.

He tried to ignore me but I wouldn't be denied. "So, Uncle Larry have you ever done anal?" Pretty sure I knew the answer, I asked the obvious follow-up question before he answered the first one. "Did you like it?"

He asked, "Does this count as my sex secret?"

There was no way I was going to let him off that easy. "No way. This is just a question. You asked me a question so I get to ask you one."

"To be exact, that was two questions, but Yes and Yes." I was afraid to look. I was certain I was leaking profusely down below.

"Does Aunt Michelle like anal sex?" He didn't fall for it.

"Oh, no way there, missy. That's another question. You aren't going to trick me into disclosing the details of my sex life with my wife, at least not any more than I already have." And then, after another silence that must have lasted for 5 miles, he whispered barely audibly, "Yes." And then he smiled. My stomach was doing flip flops.

We had crossed into Colorado and was driving thru Rocky Mountain National Forest when he played the game. A slight smile crept across his face. "Michelle and I once had a threesome with another woman."

I squealed with excitement. "Oh, Uncle Larry, you played. And, that is so fucking awesome. What was it like? Who was the other woman?".

"It was very intimate and sensual. And who the other woman was is none of your damn business. Remember, we all have secrets." We both laughed out loud.

We rode in silence for a while enjoying the beautiful vistas. "Have you and Aunt Michelle ever had a threesome with another man?"

He didn't answer, at least not verbally. He dropped his head and look at me thru the top of his eyes, giving me one of those 'you gotta be kidding me' looks. I knew the answer. Smiling, I said, "I'll take that as a Yes." He just chuckled as he exited the highway. Yes, I knew the answer. I was beginning to understand that my aunt and uncle has a somewhat open relationship.

We pulled into the hotel parking lot. I put my shirt back on as he was parking. Uncle Larry started to get out of the truck but paused and turned back to me. The laughter was gone from his face. "We all have secrets, Zoe. But Michelle and I have no secrets between us. I will tell her everything that happens on this trip...everything." And then he went inside to get our rooms.

Oh fuck, I thought to myself. I hadn't considered this. I still wanted Uncle Larry in the worst way. It had just never dawned on me that he would feel the need to tell my aunt. I thought how awesome it was that they kept no secrets from each other but this was different. In that instant I was wishing there was a double standard when it came to family secrets. Couldn't he not tell just this once? I knew, of course, he had to tell. In a weird way it made me love him even more but it didn't keep the worry out of my mind.

He had that same serious look on his face when he came to get our overnight things. Up to the third floor and down to the end of the hall. He handed me a key. He followed me in and sat our things down on the king-sized bed. I sat my backpack down on the desk. It finally registered when I turned to get my night things out of my suitcase. My suitcase and his overnight bag were sitting on that king-sized bed and Uncle Larry was sitting on that same bed taking off his boots. I froze and looked at the bed. Then I looked at Uncle Larry. He was smiling. Then I looked back at the bed. Then I threw myself into his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back. It was a long, passionate kiss. Not the kiss of a niece to her uncle. A kiss that told of an upcoming night of unbridled passion. "Oh god Uncle Larry. I love you. Please fuck me." And he did.

A night of learning. I learned where Morgan got his big dick from. I learned that Uncle Larry is a gentle, passionate lover. I learned that he liked to 69 as much as I did. I learned that he cums a lot, every time. Breakfast the next morning was in the 'Mile High City' but I was in the flying in the stratosphere. I knew that every sexual experience for the rest of my life would be measured against the night I spent with my uncle in a hotel in Denver, Colorado. I also knew that there was a good chance none of those future experiences would measure up.

We fueled up and left Denver hoping to make it to somewhere in Texas by the end of the day. Uncle Larry was dressed as he did every day. I opted for a long summer dress that buttoned down the front with sandals for my feet. And that was all I had on. The choice to skip the bra and panties was a given. I was pretty sure where that dress would end up by that afternoon.

We left Colorado for New Mexico. That section of New Mexico was as void of visual appeal as southern Wyoming with had hardly any traffic. I was ecstatic when my uncle pulled over and asked me if I wanted to drive. I was in heaven as he helped me thru the gears and then sat back and let me drive my first 18-wheeler. We made a fuel and lunch stop just inside the Texas line. Uncle Larry took back over driving and as soon as we were back on the road, I slipped out of my dress and pitched it and the sandals behind the curtain. Uncle Larry just smiled when he saw me sitting there naked as the day I was born. "You are something else, girl."

The big truck ate up the miles as we talked about my school, his work, and our families. We talked about everything except last night in that hotel in Denver. And that seemed to be ok with both of us. It was a relaxing day shared by a niece and her uncle. And that is exactly what it felt like. No tension. No second guessing. Uncle Larry decided to push thru to Shreveport, Louisiana so we would be home by mid-day the following day. That put us in Shreveport late into the night

As we were approaching the outskirts of Shreveport, I turned to him. "Uncle Larry, I don't want to stay in a hotel tonight. I want to spend the night in the truck. Last night we made love. Tonight, I want you to take me into this sleeper and fuck me like a truck stop whore." And he did.

That night I learned that the sleeper was good for something besides sleeping. I learned that screams of ecstasy are amplified in a sleeper. I learned that, me on my knees with Uncle Larry fucking me doggie style caused the truck to rock. I learned that Uncle Larry likes anal sex as much as I do. I woke up on my side with my uncle spooning behind me, his morning wood pressing into my back. I turned over, took him in my mouth and thanked him for the ride. And I didn't just mean the one in the 18-wheeler. He tasted delicious when he moaned and filled my mouth.

I stumbled out of the truck, my hair a tangled mess, with just enough clothes on to avoid arrest. I'm pretty sure I looked like one of the truck-stop whores I had pretended to be. I showered in the public showers available to truckers and dressed in my normal, family suitable, attire. I waited in the truck while Uncle Larry took his turn in the shower. A good breakfast and we were on the last leg of our trip. We rolled into the Birmingham around mid-afternoon. I was suddenly emotional. Looking at Uncle Larry with tears in my eyes I whispered, "I love you, Uncle Larry. Thank you for loving me and thank you for treating me like a woman. I will forever remember our time together. I know what you have to do. I understand and truly hope that goes well. I love Aunt Michelle a lot and, despite what I have done, I don't ever want to hurt her. Buy, I have no regrets. I will accept whatever comes from this."

Uncle Larry pulled over on the shoulder. When he stopped, he turned in his seat to face me and held out his hand. I slipped into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and we hugged. "I feel a fair amount of guilt for what we did, Zoe. I'm certain some level of that guilt will stay with me for a while. That being said, what we did was very special. I will remember it forever as well. I will, of course, tell Michelle when we get home this evening. I also hope it goes well. She is a loving, understanding woman. I love you, Zoe, both as an uncle and as a person who shares an intimate bond." He lifted me up and slid into the passenger seat. He let me drive that last few miles. I was smiling ear to ear when I pulled into the dealership and blasted the air horn, letting everyone know we were home.

Dad, Josh, and Aunt Michelle came outside when we pulled in. Hugs were passed around amid the usual questions about college and the trip home. We gathered in the snack bar as I talked about college and Uncle Larry gave details of the drive home, the ones he could tell. Josh said Sean and Morgan were out running the streets and would catch up later. It was a pleasant home coming. Plans were made for a family cook-out this week-end to celebrate having all the college kids home for the summer.

__________

Reality began to set in once I got to my house. I unpacked and sat on the back porch trying to come to grips with what I had done. The first obvious realization is that what happened between me and Uncle Larry was my fault. No two ways about it. I started it. I instigated it. I encouraged it. I wept softly as the weight of it all settled on my shoulders. Our families have always been close. It is possible that my actions could destroy that bond. I had enjoyed the two nights of intimacy with my uncle. I won't deny that. But I also couldn't deny the possible ramifications of my actions or the fear that was ripping at my heart.

I quickly dried my eyes and tried to regain my composure when I heard Morgan's truck in the drive. Sean and Morgan were thrilled to see me. I hugged them and then we sat and shared college stories together. Being true country boys, they had some hilarious stories of school, most of them centered around the parties. No big surprise there. Laughing at some of their college adventures helped me forget the pain eating at my heart for a while. They were headed out to go visit some high school friends and wanted me to go with them. I turned them down, blaming it on road fatigue. The truth was that I wasn't feeling very social right now.

Mom got home just before dad. We, of course, shared a big hug and I had to sit in the kitchen with her while she prepared dinner and fill her in on college life. I understood that the days at school that had become so routine for me were new to her so I patiently answered all of her questions. I loved my mom and I liked being around her so it was easy to take the time to talk to her. I told her everything the mother of a college student wanted to hear and told her none of the things that same mother didn't need to hear.

Dad got home in the middle of my story telling and we had dinner together as I told them about my year and caught up on what was happening around home. I helped mom clean the kitchen after dinner and, again using fatigue as the excuse, I told them I was going to bed. I showered and got in bed. I lay there wide awake with my hands behind my head, sure that at this very minute Uncle Larry was giving Aunt Michelle the details of our illicit time on the road. The last thing I remember before dozing off was the salty taste of the tears that once again crept out of my eyes and ran down my face.

__________

By the time I got up the next morning mom and dad were already gone. I was eating a bowl of cereal when my brother wandered into the kitchen. It was obvious he had had a late night. "Hey sis," he remarked as he stopped for a hug before digging for something to eat.

"Hey Sean, how have you been? Is college going ok? Are you still dating Kristen?" Kristen is a cute girl he had met at college his sophomore year. She lived in Mobile so theirs was a long-term relationship when they weren't at school together.

He answered my questions in true brother fashion. "Good. Yes. No." I didn't detect any remorse in his voice with the 'No' answer concerning Kristen. I was not surprised. Sean had never really been serious about any one girl, even thru high school. He seemed totally focused on his education except, of course, for the parties he and Morgan told about.

"What happened with Kristen?" I was still the same nosey sister I had always been so I needed to know.

"Aww...I don't know. I guess we just realized we had no real future together. I wasn't ever going to move to Mobile and she was not going to live here so we just parted ways. She's sweet girl and will make someone a good wife someday. I hope the best for her."

"What about Morgan. Has he snagged himself a sweet, unsuspecting college freshman? Or should I say, another sweet, unsuspecting freshman?" Morgan was an unapologetic lady's man who always seem to have a pretty girl on his arm, but rarely the same one for very long. Remembering our times together, I could think of at least one reason girls wanted to be with him. And in the next instant, that memory reminded me of one family trait that he shared with his dad. Despite my worry about the fallout, a small shudder ran thru my body at the realization I had intimate knowledge of that similarity.

Laughing, Sean answered, "You know Morgan as well as I do. I'll let you answer your own question." I laughed with him. Yes, I knew Morgan very well. Hopefully the rest of the family didn't know just how well. Sean headed out to go fishing with one of his buddies. I was laying on the couch watching tv when the doorbell rang. My heart jumped to my throat. I instantly knew who it was.

__________

Aunt Michelle stepped in, hugged me, and walked into the den. I was frozen in place momentarily. Finally, I closed the door and followed her. I sat on the couch and she sat in a chair facing me. I turned the tv off and the room was consumed in silence. I could feel her eyes on me when I looked up. I held her gaze, trying to read her face. This meeting was inevitable. I had told Uncle Larry I would face whatever came. It was time to do just that.

Aunt Michelle spoke first. "I love you Zoe. Your uncle loves you, too," Tears flooded down my face. I could no longer look her in the eyes. "I know Larry told you we have no secrets between us. That is true. He told me about what happened in the hotel. He told me about what happened in the sleeper. He told me everything. That's how our relationship is and we wouldn't have it any other way"

"I will admit that I was shocked when he first told me. I had watched your childhood crush thru the years. Yes, I knew about it. So did your mom. We talked about it from time to time, thinking how cute it was that my husband's niece dressed like him and followed him everywhere he went. I know now that that childhood crush has developed into adult desire. I guess I should have seen it coming. Your uncle is a handsome viral man. I can see how you would be attracted to him."

"I'm not angry, Zoe. I'm hurt and disappointed but I'm not mad at you or your uncle. I'm hurt that you would seduce my husband behind my back. I'm disappointed that Larry didn't have the will power to resist. But I also understand how strong that temptation must have been. You have grown into a beautiful alluring young woman. It's natural for men to desire a young woman like you, as well as some women." That last statement caused me to look back at her. Was she hinting that she might be one of those women? I wanted to ask but this wasn't the time. I was surprised and pleased that Aunt Michelle seemed so calm.

That sense of calm helped me to relax slightly. I spoke for the first time. "Aunt Michelle, I love you and Uncle Larry. I'm so sorry I hurt you. I know how shallow that sounds right now. I guess that hurting you was a certainty but I didn't think about it at the time. I was so consumed with desire I never gave any thought to the impact it would have on you, on Uncle Larry, even on our entire family. I'm afraid I have destroyed our families." And then the tears were back.